Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Weta): "Thatt still doesn't solve the problem though" he said. "For a little while, yes, but we can't keep banging them on the head every ten minutes for the rest of our lives, can we?" A thoight then occured to him, and he magnetically pulled the Shadow into JL's cage through the hole that Pulse had made. "That works too" he commented.

ppg2.png

OOC: Pirok, This make me LOL.Lightning = Lots of electricity -_- Of high voltage. AKA MUCH Stronger than those electric mosquito killers.Ice = Insulator, not reflector. Pressing it against lightning = Pressing against electricity = Pulse Y U NO GET SHOCKED? Does not fit physics, and if a mirror was hit by lightning, if it were by metal, it would pass through and get hit, while if it were something else it get hit too.As for magnetizing the ground, that fits. Its like putting a magnet onto the ground. Not do anything?Thats because gravity is stronger than the magnetic force REPELLING the ground. You create enough force you can fly. Or float. Whatever. You can't move around through repelling though; But you can move through directed magnetic waves.The hole, however, has already been used by other players. While not physics (If you cut off the electric flow and then left, the electric flow would continued because of nothing blocking it.), I shall continue because I would rather not cause stupidity.IC: JLJL intensified the lightning cage as the hole enlarged as The Shadow was sucked in, and then resealing. A touch to the cage and they would be hit by 1000 volts of electricity. Next time, he would need better training. And once he achieved that........Perhaps he would request help in that.JL: We deliver them to turaga Matau and we then continue on our quest while the turaga deals with them. If they are set free, The turaga probably have meaning in that. After all, they're after Makuta....Insanely.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Weta): Now that the shadow was safely confined, Weta decided to take up the toa of plasma's suggestion."Good job, JL" he said. "Now, like Naru said, we can talk like civilised beings. How were you planning on killing the whole island?"

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Pulse"If we told you that, it would make everything far too easy for you. A magician never reveals his secrets; A hero never reveals his plan. You people, all so alive. Life is no gift. It comes with stress, and pain; By kiling you all, I am giving you a gift."OOC: Yes, Pulse is a completely insane. Even more than the other ones.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Even more than the others? That's saying a lot. :PIC: "Life too can be a gift" he relied. "If we follow the virtues of the Great Spirit, life can be much more enjoyable than death, in my opinon. What do you think on that one, Proditor? Seeing as you've had a bit of both latlely."

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

OOC: I know, but writing for insane characters is so much fun! And Pulse has to be the worst of the lot, thus his being one of my favourites.IC: Proditor & Pulse"I have to say, being alive's been a lot more fun than being dead." he commented."I have seen more of life. Life is cruel; It is difficult. Death comes with eternal peace. But I do not deserve it." Pulse said.OOC: An insane Toa of Ice. With an inferiority complex. This will not end well. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: JL =/= Toa of Plasma. JL = Toa of Lightning.IC: JLJL: Because you're dumb and horrendously insane. Life's no gift. But neither is death. Death is just a path which everyone can take. Life determines how the final staircase will be before you reach that road. Will it be sad? Will it be happy? Will it be filled with accomplishment? That depends on life, and that affects death. Death is not peace. It is living with the knowledge of what you've done in life with no way of changing it. That is why we must love our lives and love each others lives - this way, the final step we take before our road starts is going to be one which is filled with what WE like, and therefore we shall continue on the road with memories of what we like.He turned towards Proditor.JL: When you died knowing full well you failed, Did it feel bad? And when you realized you had been given a second chance.... Will you take it?

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: This next line reminds me of when Proditor told Merror why he was there: 'I walked from Ga-Koro'. :PIC: Proditor"Well, it'd be a bit of a waste if I didn't." Proditor answered JL.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Merror)"You think you've experienced life's cruelty?" Merror said, anger kindling in his eyes. "No-one knows better than I do that the world can be cruel! But you know something? That's what keeps me fighting. Because if Toa can't make the world a better place, then who can?"He gestured at The Shadow."You think that the world would be better with nothing alive. I say that life is the only thing that brightens this world!"He turned to Pulse."You say death is a gift. I say life is a privilege. You say life is difficult - but being a hero is knowing what is hard, and doing it anyway! That is good, that is virtue, that is life!"Merror spoke passionately, his green eyes ablaze."Because I've seen a lot of this world. I've lived through so many things. But if there's one thing I've learned, it's that the difficult things are ALWAYS the ones worth doing!"

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: @ Katuko. Dagger spiders don't live on Mata Nui, only Voya Nui. Unless Naru has been there and seen the spiders and their venom, she won't be able to copy that power.

I figured the Rahi was generic enough to fit into Le-Wahi, seeing as it already has Fikou. I didn't want killing venom, either, otherwise I would have used a Bog Snake or something. :)IC (Naru)"Meh," Naru said impatiently. "Life is life, death is death. You're dead, nothing more to do. No "peace", no "regret", you're dead. Stay alive as long as you can, is what I say, and if this reanimated guy wants to live, we do not kill him unless he does something that forces us to."She gestured towards Pulse."As for you... I don't know what to say. You are either insane or just extremely depressed. Hard to say which. But if you try something, be sure that I will help you receive that "gift" you speak about."

IC: JLJL: Listen. If you're insane or supremely depressed, either way, you both aren't alone and you both are still alive. Thats what matters the most. You can make a difference. Know what you want, and think. Don't think that everyone should die - That is called stupidity. Instead, think about good. Think about what you want the world to be in the happiest place. And know, in your heart.... That some things are just worth fighting for.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: There're only so many villains I'm turning good. Pulse isn't one of them. He isn't changing his mind.IC: The Shadow"Excuse me, but I said nothing in favour of death. He's the one who actually WANTS to see everyone dead."IC: Pulse"Okay, fine then, I'm not a salesman. Just to clear things up, I am not under the impression death is better, I was just hoping I could convince you that I was some kinda misguided hero. I'll just give it to you straight: You are going to die, and it is going to hurt."OOC: Pulse is just a nutcase. He isn't changing his mind. The Shadow is a strange, delusional hero; Pulse is just a lunatic who wants everyone dead. He himself doesn't want to die though. Also, the plan'll never work.BTW, he doesn't believe half the stuff he says about death being better, he just wants to try and convince everyone he's not that bad. I can't remember who said this, but 'there are some people who just want to watch the world burn'. Pulse just wants everything and everyone dead. Except him.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Yes. >=DIC - Kinika - BioniKart The Toa sped up, and looked back. Kirgon was far behind. Taking a sharp turn, he created a javelin of metal, tossing it at Kirgon's wheels.Somewhere, they both passed the border to Po-Koro.OOC: Kinika (#1) to Po-Koro.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: KirgonHe reached into the cart, holding a handful of the treasure. It was so shiny... so valuable... so... He tossed the handfull of of the cart, hoping it would speed him up. It didn't. He looked back once again... he could dump all of the treasure...His thoughts were halted by a metal javelin missing it's targeted wheels, and stabbing into the cart right beside Kirgon."That no good -KIRGON LANGUAGE- is going to pay for that!"OOC: Kirgon to Po-Wahi

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Sorry if the following might interrupt the mood of the conversation, but I don't feel like having Sisk in limbo for too long before I forget the ideas I have for his character. Anyhow, Sisk from Ta-Wahi.IC:Several feet over Merror and the group, the Matoran was watching the group talk out something with people he hadn't seen before. It was hard to make out what they were saying, but there were obvious hostilities between his former companions and the strangers.Sisk didn't feel like coming down yet or revealing himself. It seemed...unfitting somehow. Even though it had taken him long enough to find them again. The Matoran had parted with them to fetch his Gukko-Steed, Skyscratcher after a short meeting with the Captain of the guard in Ta-Koro. But when he flew after them to rejoin them, a particularly angry Nui-Rama had attacked him.He had managed to get away from the Rahi-beast, but lost track of the others.It had taken asking several travelers and following lots of footprints in the mossy ground of the jungle until he had gotten into this tree.Merror was obviously in a fierce discussion with another being, one that Sisk felt like he would not like to meet in the dark. Curious, he continued to watch from above.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: There're only so many villains I'm turning good. Pulse isn't one of them. He isn't changing his mind.

OOC: Our characters can't possibly know that. That's why they will keep trying to turn him good or otherwise handle him. If they knew he was a nutcase based on killing everything, they would have stuck him down already.IC (Naru):"Wrong reply, pal," Naru said, her fingers itching to send her knives flying. "None of us will die, except maybe you, if you keep threatening all that lives in the way you do."

IC: Pulse"Look, fact of the matter is, you are the 'heroes', persay. Now, maybe in some far-off universe, or maybe in some changed timeline, heroes win. But that's not how it works here. One hundred years ago the Toa travelled to deafeat Makuta, and awaken Mata-Nui. But they didn't. They lost. Heroes don't win, and that's just how it works." Pulse was beginning to miss his mask at this point.OOC: True, but I just thought they'd have caught on by now.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Well, yes, we have, but unlike in more unforgiving RPGs we can't kill your character without your say-so. If you had mentioned "it's fine to kill Pulse", I would let Naru melt his brain by now, see? :) The only reason I haven't actually thrown those knives is that that would mean I'm attacking a "helpless" player character and may be seen as bad sport once we all gang up on you. The inevitable conclusion to such a fight would be Pulse dead, really.IC (Naru):"The villains haven't won yet either, sparky, so your argument is just hot air. And now I suggest you shut up before you make me angry enough to turn you into hot air."Naru reinforced her point by charging her hands up with plasma energy. It seeped into the knives and made them red-hot, unfortunately destroying the venom on them in the process. Naru didn't care. She liked them better white-hot anyways.

OOC: Merror is one of those sentimental types who believes there's good in everyone. Remember how Doctor 10 spared Caan?IC (Merror)Merror raised his eyebrows at Naru."Quite," he said. "In any event, Pulse, we're not going to kill you. But neither are we going to let you carry out whatever twisted deeds you're planning."He looked to JL."JL, can you...get him unconscious?"Just then, Merror gasped, clutching his head."This mask..." he breathed. "It's...disgusting..."OOC: Anybody feel like offering to keep Proditor alive and give Merror a break?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Shadow-Lantz finally arrived. Le-Wahi was quite different from Kini-Nui and Ga-Wahi - no tunnels and no bodies of water. All the trees, vines and bushes almost begged him to run wild, give in to his more base, animal instincts. He was however the son of Makuta, and so had great self control. He was on a mission. And a mission he would complete. He was here to find a rare plant, which was much like trying to finda needle in a haystack. He needed allies to help hasten the search. He wondered where Rhow was.ooc: VF? Also, open for interaction.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC:I am gradually hunting my way though this topic and counteracting or taking hits. If I missed some, just make a little OOC note and I will retconn this post.IC: Takamaz was unable to move thanks to the pressure on his armor and thus took the hit from the crystal. He cried out,"Yahh!" as crystal shards embedded themselves in various points on his body. He began to use him Mask of Biomechanics to move himself with less pain, trying to avoid using his injured muscles. He created a jet of fire targeted at Alfon.Axana felt the charges entering the rain and ground. She began to absorb the ground based attack, and shouted to Vilak, "Plasma canopy! Now, above us!" He complied, and the rain evaporated as it hit a newly formed plasma membrane over their heads. Nearby trees caught fire through contact with the membrane.Axana smiled as she directed the energy she was absorbing through Alfon and D's combined attacks, using it to shoot at Onyx with a series of lightning bolts intended to knock him out.Divan focused his efforts on counteracting the armor constriction of Onyx in full, allowing the team to breath easy. His focus ment he took the hit from Kethrye, coating his left arm in ice.OOC: If there is anything currenly on pgs76,77 I don't have time to get to it right now.

IC: JLJL nodded towards Merror. There seemed to be no hope in him anyways - insanity had taken root, and to destroy that, they needed to fight insanity without destroying his mind, and right now there weren't any Toa of Psionics here.He lowered the voltage to not kill, but render unconscious, and then closed the prison around Pulse.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

ooc: sorry about that, didnt realize.IC:"Well, the plant is called...." Shadow Lantz's mind raced. The truth was that he had no idea. In fact, he didn't even know if the plant existed. He just figured that given the sheer variety of flora of Le-Wahi, there had to be one that would have the desired effect. However, he'd forgotten to come up with a name for the possible plant. "...Darkran. It's called Darkran. I'm not sure where it is. I'm sorry, but my intel is somewhat limited. We should probably start looking around."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: IPhone post= no color. IC TorvTorv dashed forward and fired a bolt of fire at a tree in front of Pulse the collapsed tree blocked Pulse's way. Then Torv had an Idea how to help Merror, therefor gain his trust. "Look Merror you are a more able fighter than me, having that Mask just hinders you. Let me take it, I can keep Proditer alive While you deal with Pulse." Before Merror could respond Torv had ripped the Mask off of Merror and given Merror his Mahiki. IC: RamanoxRamanox had been on the other side of the group, hidden amongst the shadows of the trees, now was a prime time to strike. He pulled the same move he had on Vidar coming down like a drill at Pulse.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Alissita)

"Wait, your not like Compassion, Master?" asked the Matoran in disbelief. "Of course you are like Compassion! Why else did you save Ayra and I? Why else did you take me to Ta-Kara-or whatever it's called? If it wasn't compassion I'd like to know what else, Master. But, please know there's no disrespect at all, Master. I'm just stating a fact." The Matoran smiles at her master; the sight of utter love and something else.Compassion.-Mef Man

IC - Neirak - StreetHe smiled as they walked."At least, that's what you know of me."The Toa looked around a bit."It isn't quite all of my personality."He saw an inn. It looked- and he may've been wrong -like his team was inside."I think this is our stop." he said.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Alissita)

The Matoran looks toward her master then back at the end. Not all of his personality? What did he mean by that."Ah, a nice sleep," she says to no one in particular. It had been months since she had been able to sleep at ease; without worrying about a task master coming down on her with his whip. She was now free to actually sleep. "I guess I got some back at the operating room," adds Alissita before chuckling in her sweet, higher pitched voice. -Mef Man

IC - Neirak - OutsideThey entered the inn, and Neirak glanced around."You're a trooper," he chuckled back, "If you find the Toa I mentioned, I'll see what I can do about that sleep."He stepped forward before remembering he didn't have any cash. Where was the Spectrum when you needed them?

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Mataiti, Le-Wahi):Mataiti listened to Pulse's words. "Look, fact of the matter is, you are the 'heroes', persay. Now, maybe in some far-off universe, or maybe in some changed timeline, heroes win. But that's not how it works here. One hundred years ago the Toa travelled to deafeat Makuta, and awaken Mata-Nui. But they didn't. They lost. Heroes don't win, and that's just how it works." Mataiti couldn't help but start pondering about these words. More than ever he was starting to feel this was not like it was supposed to be.If you only knew how right you are... a thought, not that of Mataiti's, filled the air around him and the group, not thought by any of those present, but simply existing in the breeze.OOC: I bet one of you is able to make the connection.

OOC: If you're trying to control Makuta, Toatapio, I'd suggest you didn't. Onarax, Merror still has his Calix, he just isn't wearing it. Pulse is maskless.IC: The ShadowThe Shadow wished he hadn't left his staff in the cave, as he was sure he could have short-circuited the cage.IC: Proditor"It's nice to know I'm appreciated."IC: PulsePulse, however, did not feel appreciated. He was unconscious, and maskless.OOC: Also, Onarax, JL trapped Pulse in a cage of electricity.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Somehow, I don't know what that is. But.....Alex? Is that you?And, Onarax? You completely backfired the entire interrogation.=====Torv suddenly lurked forwards and stole the mask from Merror. However, there wasn't any need for Merror. Deal with Pulse? He was stuck in the cage! JL was even more suspicious now. And just grabbing it... didn't seem right.JL's senses tingled as the tree above his electric cage whistled. Just as suddenly, Ramanox leapt down from it and went like a drill.JL: Oh, heck.He quickly disabled the electric field. Was the matoran blind? Fool. Pulse was now being attacked; But both The Shadow and Pulse were now free to fun. He fired a blast of electricity at the ground in front of The Shadow.JL: Stay where you are.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The Shadow & Pulse"Or what? You'll electrocute me?" The Shadow laughed.Pulse had already gained consciousness, and was aware of the attack. Fool, he thought, Doesn't he know what he's dealing with?He froze his attacker and stepped back.OOC: Never take a run-up to a Toa of Ice.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Not Makuta. JL was correct.IC (Mataiti, Le-Wahi):Mataiti acted quickly, first throwing a small fireball at the icy cage of JL to help free him and then pointing the sword at Pulse. Toa of Ice were weak to fire - this was a fact Mataiti could use to his advantage."Don't move or I'll melt you!" he snapped at Pulse.