Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Interaction Excepted, Gravity. Oh, and Destian reboot.IC: Destian, Le-WahiDestian had been exploring the jungles of Le-Wahi when he noticed another Skakdi, by his looks, one of fire, sending blasts of lazer vision through the undergrowth.Destian silently made his way towards the Skakdi, until he was only feet behind him."Certianly is a nice day to destroy some plantlife, isn't it?" He asked with a grin.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Alfon"At ease, Amerikos, no need for the formalities unless you wanna be washing my smelly feet every day of the month." Alfon replied with a mischievous smile and chuckle, obviously joking about the latter part.."I may be your superior around here but we're both two ordinary guys, living our lives. All I demand of people is that little bit of respect and cooperation, even if it comes in negative forms. I can assure you, bad blood's gone."

IC:"Thank's sir, best to you on your runs. Make sure you don't get bug splatter all over your bird. I don't want to have to clean that up." Amerikos said, mischeviously, heading towards the group he would be joining.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Aryll, already seeing some promise in the recruit, saw an oppurtunity to make an ally. So, he introduced himself to Amerikos."Yo'll make a fine addition to the team, I'm certain of it," he said in polite tone. "As long as you can defend your self, you won't have any problems."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "Well, I wouldn't be on the defense in the strike team if I didn't know how to defend." commented Amerikos, putting his shield back on his back in one smooth motion. "Besides, I'm a martial arts master. I know pressure points that can paralyze and kill with only a little pressure. Where are you going to be in the fight? Will I be working with you?"-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: TahkricThe Skakdi spun, one of his bladed staffs in hand, to face the being. Once he got a good look at him, which took a bit longer then usual; thanks to his weakened vision after firing lazers from his eyes; he stopped the staff's blade just next to Destian's head."Huh, I could have taken you to Karz; walking up like that," Tahkric growled, planting the bladed weapon into the ground. "I still might."Yeah, right, a voice inside the Skakdi of Fire's head said."Who are you?"

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:"Whoa, easy there, high-flyer!" Leah called out as Verdi pulled her along by the wrist. But the other's enthusiam carried the group across the village until the reached the Bright Star Inn. Sisk came in last, as he was more focused on the village around him. It had been some time since he had left and he just wanted to take a good look at his home again. When he caught up with the others, Leah had gently pulled free from Verdi's hold on her wrist."You know, when they talk about sweeping a girl off her feet, that's not what they meant." she said with a smile, but still a hint of a frown on her face.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: "Sorry, it just seems like no one respects the martial arts anymore. And I've faced Nui-Rama before. Here's a tip. If you can hit them right in between the wings, they will fall to the ground and spasm. Anyway, I can always create a sword to cut them down. Or a metal nunchuck." Amerikos shifted, looking from one to another. "You are all capable fighters. I mean no insult. I learned what I learned because you never know what will be useful. I don't mean to brag, I mean to warn. I lost my closest friend because I didn't have my weapons or elemental powers. Anyway, how many Nui-Rama do you think are in there?" Amerikos said, changing the subject.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC:"How many Rama. . .?" Kethrye said, a grim expression clouding his face. "Hundreds, at the least. Makuta has had hundreds of years to build up their numbers."Which is why we're having the Gukko Force lead a much of them off as possible. Once the hive is destroyed the swarm should be scattered and significantly less of a threat."

IC: "What about the breeding areas?" Amerikos asked, "do you think we'll encounter any of those? I'm the defense man for the strike team, I need to know what to defend. Are you on the strike team, too?"-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC-Lashev:"I think he's been lacking in female contact for quite a while," Lashev said. "He's forgotten how to act around them." He turned to Sisk. "We should have kept him in Ga-Koro longer, so he could learn a bit more."IC-Unari:"For the rum?" He thought for a moment, making a quick calculation. He'd bought the rum at two-hundred widgets a barrel...rather cheap, for the quality...tax raised it to two-fifty a barrel..."350 widgets a barrel. So 700 widgets for both." He then turned, noticing another group of people coming in."Well, looky here," he said, "This place is starting to gain in popularity, isn't it?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "We could either burn the breeding areas or collapse the hive down upon it," Aryll said to Amerikos. "Either way, it won't be easy."

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:Sisk chuckled. "Maybe could have dropped him off with the Marines-lasses, for quick-learning." "Ohhh, me likey. I had a friend in Ga-Koro, she would have been perfect for the job!" Leah chimed in, nudging Verdi in the side with her elbow. "You'd have been tamed in a day." she told him with a wink.Sisk nodded his head towards the entrance of the inn. "Should we go in-inside before this gets more-much awkward?"

OOC: Kal, I think you're mistaking Verdi for Xibre- Xibre's the one who hid near Kini-Nui for a long time. Verdian is just... there. :PIC, Verdi: Verdi's face turned red with embarassment. "Er... yeah, let's go inside" he said. The group walked inside and found a table. "Ah, drinking," said Verdi. "Luckily, I can't get drunk!" he said proudly.OOC: Wow, he's such a hopeless romantic, isn't he? :P Though we should take him to Ga-Koro- just for the lulz.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Destian, Le-WahiDestian never seemed frightened by the blade at his neck. After all, just looking at it, he thought of hundreds of ways to destroy it before it could move. Hearing the Skakdi asked for a name, Destian's eyes bored into the other skakdi's while he responded. "Destian."

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dervian looked at the group, until he found an 'icey guy' as Ril had described. "Dream on, Ril."OOC: Actually...when I think about it, it would have ended at the same time. Nuju Metru would have smited it if I didn't end the entire thing TWO MINUTES before getting a PM from him. Dervian's response is just in-character and does not reflect my opinion.IC: "Hey, you're Kethrye, right? I'm here to join in this...team..squad..thing. Riding solo in a swamp-not my best idea."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:And so he did. "Hey, Madrihk! What's the plan? I have plenty of experience in fighting Nui-Rama, I once saved a Matoran from some!"OOC: Without g-modding, which I have learned to stave off by practicing with Inspiration's char Rannin. That Matoran was one of Elemental Ussal's chars.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Am I being annoying to you as a char, ben? Or in real life?IC: "If I had a say in this - I mean I have a say, but noone really respects me yet- trash the breeding grounds first. That way they can't reproduce." Amerikos had become comfortable with Aryll, and was glad to make a friend. "I ask again, though. Where are you going to be in the fight?"-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Dathros pulled by timeskip Magics from Ga-wahi. Eyru, offer accepted.IC: A massive figure swaggered into Le-wahi, making a beeline for what looked to be a rather seedy bar. Dathros entered, noticing a toa of air leaning suspiciously close to another table, alone. "What'll you have?" Asked one of the bartenders, a blueish vortixx. "I'll take the best stuff you got." Answered Dathros, grinning. As the vortixx put the mug on the counter, Dathros reached for it, but his hand was stopped by the bartender's. "Money first. This stuff goes for thirty widgets apiece." Dathros' grin widened as he answered. "Well, you see, money has no actual value. Things only have costs because people like you put these artificial prices on them. I'll take my drink now." The bartender was unamused. "Fancy yourself a philosopher, do you? 'Cause the price is fifty for you now. Pay up." Unfortunately, the vortixx never had time to see Dathros' fist coming, a curving uppercut to the jaw. He folded over and dropped behind the counter. "Shut the same way." growled Dathros, grabbing his drink and sitting down by the toa of air, Ketan.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC:The four Matoran finally entered the inn and made their way over to the bar. There were a couple of empty seats there and Leah, happy to have Sisk back and a couple of new friends on top ordered the first round for them. Non-alcoholic of course. They sat and drank in quiet for a few minutes until Leah spoke up. "So, tell me, what's new? We've heard there was trouble in Ta-Koro...?"

IC: Alfon"The breeding grounds would be inside the hive, if not directly beside the hive at the least. The Rama are going to keep their young safe inside, not outside where they're vulnerable." Alfon commented."So it doesn't really matter if we run into some: young Rama won't kill us and we're bound to see the nasty grown-up buggers anyways. Topple the hive and everything comes crashing down with it, simple as that." he said matter-of-factly. Despite settling the tension between the two, he couldn't help but think Amerikos was a bit naive to think that martial arts would work well against the flying Rahi, much less manage to get on top of one to hit it on its back."Just make sure you defend and keep everyone safe. A sword would also be preferable to nunchuks."

IC: "Will do," Amerikos said, immediately forming a large, double-edged blade. He placed it in a sheath hanging at his side. "Also, how about getting out? We're destroying the hive from inside. Will we have a support structure, or will I need to make one?"-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC:"No. We'll all be out before it collapses most likely. The only people that would heavily risk being crushed would be the Ussalry, and I'm not sure if they're coming, what with the injured leader of their squad, Sulov, who lost a hand when the Great Mine collapsed. As it is, you all have powers enough to defend from falling debris from what I know."

IC: (Rufik)Rufik ran into the forest. He saw all the extraordinary wildlife here. He was trying to find the village underground. He saw a cave. He ran for it, only to trip on a wine and fall into the swamp.

Edited by Parazan

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

OOC: Shade from Ga-WahiIC: Shade arrived in Le-koro, shaking water off his limbs and coat. "Never go to Ga-Wahi again," he muttered to himself as he headed to one of the shadier bars in the town. Actually, it may have been the shadiest.OOC: Nukaya, I'm here at your advretisement.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: XD. My bad.IC: Destian, Le-Wahi"Hmmm... Well, be careful not to set this place ablaze." Destian said. As suddenly and silently as when he appeared, he backflipped away into the trees and vines, turned around, and made his way towards the ILS's headquarters.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: @ TahuNuvaGolden coincidentally, Kranuka the matoran is in Le-Wahi right now. :PI.C. Kranuka

OOC: From Onu-WahiIC Botan, Fehron, and Dymiun"Well, we're finally here!""I hate this place. It's so humid, I'm practically drowning here!"It's not that bad, is it?"

"Ya know, it is really humid. but a little steam doesn't bother me. Kranuka looked down on his arm and noticed about four or five moskitos buzzing around it. "What does bother me is the bugs in the steam. I suppose we should explore. I wonder if anything exciting has been going on since the last time I was here." Kranuka traveled towards Le-koro.I.C. Vompran, noticing that things were moving a little slow, decided to become a bit more equipped for the mission that lies ahead. (@ either Amerikos or Ackune) "Would you mind making a sort of hook weapon for me before the hive seige?"

elementalussal.png