Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Done," Said Amerikos, beginngi to fashion a weapon somewhat like a cursive ie. "So do you want a staff, or a handeled weapon? I'm also going to add a blade to the other side of it, so you can flip it back and forth for your needs. That okay?"-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Lashev:"Trust me," Lashev said to Leah, "That definitely happened. One of my friends nearly got killed during that. He's rather lucky though, it seems." He looked up as a Toa of Air came over to them, the same one that had brought them water earlier. Lashev smiled.IC-Unari:"Alright," Unari said, handing out drinks. "Lashev had mulled cider...Verdi ordered the Bula Cider...Sisk, you got the ____...and then Leah had the ___. Right?" He asked. Then, when Leah moved to pay, he waved her off."Members of the guard get free drinks. And any friends they bring with them," he said, to stave off Lashev's attempt to grab a bag of widgets. "I used to be a guard, I know how hard you work...a quarter of the time, anyways."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (Az-Going to Le-Koro)Az decided that this whole spy business was not his thing. He was a terrorist, a madman who blew up countless matoran in the name of Makuta. He hand an entire backpack of explosives, and if he used it against Pala-Koro, he'd certainly be out numbered.There was, however, another option. There was Le-Koro, paradise among the trees. Being so high, it would be a lot more fun to collapse it all to the ground, or else blow up a bar or two. If he could get into the headlines, it would scare the matoran into submission.So, Az left to cause terror else where.

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Dathros pulled by timeskip Magics from Ga-wahi. Eyru, offer accepted.IC: A massive figure swaggered into Le-wahi, making a beeline for what looked to be a rather seedy bar. Dathros entered, noticing a toa of air leaning suspiciously close to another table, alone. "What'll you have?" Asked one of the bartenders, a blueish vortixx. "I'll take the best stuff you got." Answered Dathros, grinning. As the vortixx put the mug on the counter, Dathros reached for it, but his hand was stopped by the bartender's. "Money first. This stuff goes for thirty widgets apiece." Dathros' grin widened as he answered. "Well, you see, money has no actual value. Things only have costs because people like you put these artificial prices on them. I'll take my drink now." The bartender was unamused. "Fancy yourself a philosopher, do you? 'Cause the price is fifty for you now. Pay up." Unfortunately, the vortixx never had time to see Dathros' fist coming, a curving uppercut to the jaw. He folded over and dropped behind the counter. "Shut the same way." growled Dathros, grabbing his drink and sitting down by the toa of air, Ketan.

IC: Ketan (Le-Koro's Shadiest Bar)You can tell trouble by its footsteps. And no, it's not necessarily a loud, heavy stomp that signifies that arrival of a big bad character; nor is it softer, more sinister tread that tells you someone wants to enter unnoticed. No, Ketan had learned long ago that trouble doesn't walk: it swaggers.That's right: trouble isn't exclusively loud, quiet, pompous, reserved, thick or thin, tall or short. Trouble, at least the best kind of trouble, is self-assured and confident in its ability to take down anyone in its way. This is true of anyone with real power. The grandest king could load himself with gold and jewels, but you could tell by his walk whether or not he believed in himself. In the same way, a humble peasant might beg for his supper and wear nothing but rags, but his steps would again tell anyone with ears to hear whether his abilities fit his station or not.So Ketan could tell, the moment that Dathros entered the bar, that trouble had arrived.His theory was confirmed in seconds as the Toa ordered a drink and promptly laid the bartender out behind the bar. A sly smirk tugged at the Toa of Air's lips: this was a man he might be able to use. As though the universe had heard his thoughts and decided to test him on it, the troublemaker grabbed his drink and sat down at Ketan's table.The Toa of Air took a slow sip of his drink. "So, you don't think much of thirty widgets for a drink, do you?" he asked casually.

IC:Shade entered the bar, looking suspiciously at any and all people in there. Most seemed of average villainy, but two stood out to him. One was a toa of air, the other a tall creature. He sidled up to the bar, looking suspiciously at the tall one. "Are you the one hiring? My contact said you needed some help.." He drew his longcoat around him, hoping to look mysterious. "Let's talk."IC: "Here you go," Said Amerikos, handing the hook to Vulcanon. "Just please don't break it." he said, giving a lopsided grin.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Kal, I was scared for a sec you would pull an "arrow in the knee" moment. :PIC, Verdi: Verdi took another sip of his Bula Cider. Then he chuckled. "I actually haven't really worked yet- I just joined," he said. "Though I can't wait to start."OOC: There, now ya know, Kal. :P And it's non-alcoholic, too.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC-Unari:"For the rum?" He thought for a moment, making a quick calculation. He'd bought the rum at two-hundred widgets a barrel...rather cheap, for the quality...tax raised it to two-fifty a barrel..."350 widgets a barrel. So 700 widgets for both." He then turned, noticing another group of people coming in."Well, looky here," he said, "This place is starting to gain in popularity, isn't it?"

IC (Tooroko): While Unari served the other customers, Tooroko took the time to consider the offer. It would take most of his widgets to buy the barrles, and he didn't yet know how much Rockosis would need to get the ship patched up. Apart from wigets, however, he was quite well off. Much of the cargo the ship had been carrying before Moylan's raid was still on board, so he could sell some of that if he needed to."What if I trade?" he asked. My ship is carrying some good cargo, including a shipment of tea from the Ga/Po-wahi border. Very fine stuff. Drop the price to half and I'll throw in three bags of it".IC (Matan and Natan): Soon after the toa left, both Skakdi were to be found working on a way to create Rockosis' weapon. Matan was sitting at the workbench doodling up plans and diagrams, while Natan was fiddling with a lengeth of chain and a pair of springs, occasionally muttering something under his breath. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC:"Have patience. We start when we start, so get your bearings, be vigilant, and be ready. If you intend to stay then you can make a hut while you wait, although you probably won't finish it until we get back." Trakuda told the Toa of Air. The Ko-Matoran was still sitting in the corner, fiddling with his spear as his eyes gazed at each member of the team again and again.

IC: Ketan (Le-Koro's Shadiest Bar)Ketan smiled and sipped his drink again. "So you're a man of principle, eh? As am I. I've found that one should always base his life on some principle, lest he go astray."Before Dathros could reply, a being walked up to the table. He wore a dark longcoat, the staple of any hopeful villain. Capes, cloaks, coats; they all tended towards having one purpose: to enhance the appearance of its owner. Perhaps in Ko- or Po-Wahi a cloak might be needed, to shield oneself from the icy winds or the glaring sun. But in temperate Le-Koro? It was probable that this man wore a coat simply to look forboding."Are you the one hiring?" The being asked, drawing his longcoat around him. "My contact said you needed some help. Let's talk.""Your contact was mistaken," Ketan replied calmly. "I require no assistance of any kind. In fact, I require nothing whatsoever. What I offer, however, is a chance at glory, riches and fame beyond your wildest dreams."Interested? Pull up a chair."

IC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron stood near Auron, slightly behind him to stay away from some of the new arrivals. The fact that both of them passed out troubled her, and she found it strange that both of them had a vision of some kind.Although, she hadn't told Auron yet what had happened to her.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Aelynn"Yep, over here," she said, pulling Auron over to her hut.It was exactly how she had left it, no suprize there. Aelynn picked the bag up from the bed, searched through it, and pulled out a blank tablet along with a carving tool. She sat down and placed the bag next to her."Huh, where to start. Well, I guess with "A"," she said, carving the letter into the tablet.:a:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Leah was looking at Sisk, a bit incredulous. "Wait, how did a bunch of villains get into Ta-Koro undetected and then got to trash the whole hospital? The gaurd would pounce on them in a second!"Sisk shook his head gently. "It was a solo-one job...One bad-guy attacked the hospital and one other destroy-trashed what was left of it...there were so many dead."If it hadn't been Sisk saying it, she wouldn't have believed it. He mouth had slightly disengaged, looking for details in her friends face. "Wow..." she just managed to say after a few seconds of silence, which was rare for a Le-Matoran in the first place. Sisk nodded in understanding. "Yeah, wouldn't have believed-bought it myself if I hadn't been there me-myself."Leah let out a sigh. She had had friends in Ta-Koro. In fact, every Matoran knew Matoran from the other Koro. Hearing news like this was hard."Well...I guess all we can do now is stop any future attacks from the evil ones." she said. "I know we are doing our best here. There's plans for an attack on the Rama-hive. What are you guys planning?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: @ TahuNuvaGolden coincidentally, Kranuka the matoran is in Le-Wahi right now. :PI.C. Kranuka

OOC: From Onu-WahiIC Botan, Fehron, and Dymiun"Well, we're finally here!""I hate this place. It's so humid, I'm practically drowning here!"It's not that bad, is it?"

"Ya know, it is really humid. but a little steam doesn't bother me. Kranuka looked down on his arm and noticed about four or five moskitos buzzing around it. "What does bother me is the bugs in the steam. I suppose we should explore. I wonder if anything exciting has been going on since the last time I was here." Kranuka traveled towards Le-koro.I.C. Vompran, noticing that things were moving a little slow, decided to become a bit more equipped for the mission that lies ahead. (@ either Amerikos or Ackune) "Would you mind making a sort of hook weapon for me before the hive seige?"
IC Botan & Fehron"Well then, let's go see!""See what, the bugs?""Oh, quit complaining and let's just go."

aouROFb.png

IC-Unari:"Make it five bags, and you have a deal," Unari called back to Tooroko, before looking again towards Verdi. "Three...no, four matoran...fighting Rahkshi?" He said skeptically. "You'd need an entire army to fight just a single Rahkshi, there's barely the Toa that can fight one hand-to-hand as it is!" He growled."That's a foolish idea, not an 'awesome' one. Unless you want to be leech-feed."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now