Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Being as quiet as he possibly could, Az entered the elevator. Pulling the lever, he felt a tug as rose up towards the village. One he made it to the top, he slipped into the shadows. With his eyes, he scoped out the area, looking for crowds.As expected, he found one unusually active shop, a music store. Looking on from behind a hut, he observed his prey. About seven matoran, all talking, laughing, shopping and trying the instuments. Such easy prey. Carefully pulling out a jar of Madu powder, he slipped in his shortest fuze and hurled it at the Matoran.Almost in slow motion, he saw it explode. One matoran was downed instantly, hurtled outwords, two others fell through the newly-created hole. screaming in terror. The other lay wounded on the ground. In the chaos, Az tried to slip away.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:Sisk noticed Leah's expression darkening. He glanced at Verdi. "Here we go..." he whispered at him."Oh really? At least we're willing fight them." Leah spoke up. She slid of the barstool and walked up to Unari. Despite the Matoran being much smaller, she stood as tall as she could. "If you have nothing better to do, than to try and talk the Matoran out of what little bravery we have, why don't you make like a tree and leave, Toa-Hero." She snarled the last word. If there was one thing she couldn't stand, aside from the evil on the Island, it was Toa not acting their part. Especially not if they were telling Matoran something wasn't possible for them. "If you're not willing to do what you are supposed to, step aside and let somebody else do the job." she said, jabbing her finger at his chest.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Unari:"If you're going to be enough of a brakas to think four matoran can take on six Rahkshi, let alone one," The Toa of Air said, crouching down to Leah's level, "Then you better have a plan that Makuta himself couldn't even come up with. Friends of mine have died fighting Rahkshi-Toa, Matoran, Turaga..." He shook his head."I nearly died fighting one of those Makuta-spawn," he said after a moment, revealing a long scar running down his side, "Hoping that I could keep Matoran like you four alive." His eyes narrowed."Bravery and Stupidity are two different things, even though half the time they go hand in hand. I'm trying to talk you out of the second, not the first."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:"Well, good job, because right now all you are doing is talking them out of hope." Leah replied, not as sharp as before, but holding her ground.It was Sisk who stepped in-between the two. "It's alright-good, Leah." he said, placing an arm on her shoulder. He turned to Unari. "We're not as green-new as you think. We weren't going to blind-rush at the Rahkshi-snails head-first. We're working on tactic-strategy as much as we can." Behind Sisk, Leah's expression began to soften a bit. She was fiercly protective, both of Le-Koro and the Gukko, bust most importantly her friends."I've lost-friends too, you know," Sisk continued. "and I couldn't help-do anything. Not when Tamaru was kill-flung, not when Hafu was stolen-napped and not when the hospital was attack-shattered. We've had enough of watch-suffering while friends die. We'll get back at Makuta, somehow."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Unari:Unari sighed. "If there were a sure-fire way to get back at that shadow-master," he said, lapsing slightly into his old treespeak, "Then I'd be joyful-happy to find it." He shook his head, motioning at the matoran."Sit, sit, there's no point arguing this," he said, regaining his vocal control. "That just makes his power all the stronger, as I have learned."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I.C. Vompran took the hook. "I won't break it. If it breaks on me, then that's another story." I.C. KranukaA russle in the bushes was heard, followed by a swarm of infected Fikou spiders charging towards the small group."Now I REALLY hate bugs."

IC Botan, Fehron, and Dymiun.Botan reacted quickly, binding the Fikou's legs with grass. Fehron then easily pried the masks off of the struggling spiders, destroying each infected Kanohi. "That was relatively easy", he remarked. The group was startled by a loud buzzing. It was the same swarm of Nui-Rama from Po-Wahi! "Or not," Dymiun replied, pointing.

aouROFb.png

IC-Unari:"Make it five bags, and you have a deal," Unari called back to Tooroko, before looking again towards Verdi. "Three...no, four matoran...fighting Rahkshi?" He said skeptically. "You'd need an entire army to fight just a single Rahkshi, there's barely the Toa that can fight one hand-to-hand as it is!" He growled."That's a foolish idea, not an 'awesome' one. Unless you want to be leech-feed."

IC (Tooroko): "Deal!" he said. "When you have a moment, my ship is docked on Lake Kanae, just out of the village. If you bring all the supplies down there, we can make the exchange".

IC: (Uar)As the weather got warmer, Uar felt irritated, being a Toa of Ice. "So, what's the attack plan?" he asked Dekuna.

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna empathised with Uar, as he too called Ko-wahi home, and preferred the cold to the muggy heat of the jungle. "I say we head to Le-koro, rather than straight to the hive" he decided. "That way, we can meet up with the Gukko Force and learn more of their plans, rather than going in blind. Beyond that, I can't say. Maybe we'll be sent somewhere else to meet up with other fighters, maybe straight on to the hive. We'll see when we get there."

ppg2.png

IC: "Yeah," Iraanus agreed. He had taken out his spear again, running a finger along its blade, clenching it tightly in his fist as though ready for a fight. Indeed, he was becoming rather restless, with all this talk of deaths and disappearances and little he could do about them. Not to mention that standing around seemed especially boring after the other day's battle. Now that had been something...He shook his head sharply, returning from his thoughts. "Makes you really want to do something, doesn't it?" But what...OOC: Sorry for the delay. I've been busy, lazy, and generally feeling rather uncreative.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Aelynn"Oh, like this," the Toa of Iron said, and started to explain, "Each letter makes a sound, you put those together to form words. For example, in your name goes A-U-R-O-N. And each letter make up a part of it."Aelynn then began to explain each of the letters in turn, stopping and explaining something further when the Toa of Fire had a question.OOC: Sorry, but I seem to have run out of creative juice. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AuronThe Toa of fire understood, if not instantly, then subliminally. Nodding most of the time to show he understood what Aelynn said. The gaps of his memory were filled as time progressed, something that had been happening to Auron plenty as he remembered something that had been forgotten to him.OOC: Timeskip, why didn't I change back to black text?IC: Auron"Makes more sense to me," Auron commented, after the letters and basic reading were explained to him.

IC: AelynnThe Toa off Iron smiled. "Ok, good. Although, it probably helped that you already knew most of this stuff."Teaching someone how to do something was a lot harder then Aelynn had expected. Satisfied with the progress he had made, she got up and place the tablets back inside the bag.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ketan (Le-Koro's Shadiest Bar)"It's quite simple, actually."Ketan paused to take another sip of his drink."I'm sure you've noticed the state of our island home. Bands of adventurers and criminals roam the land doing as they wish; Turaga are kidnapped and Matoran are murdered. The villages are weak and easily threatened. And above all, the shadow of the Makuta hangs over Mata Nui like a gathering storm, waiting to unleash its fury."The words of the Toa of Air were slowly filling with passion and emotion, with all the intensity of a rising wind, a wind on fire, resonating in the still air."In such times as this, who will the people turn to? The great Toa of legend are gone; Mata Nui lies slumbering as he has done for the past thousand years. For every protector that stands up, a rival rises to strike him down. As hope fades and morale withers, the three virtues will slowly crumble."So what better time," Ketan breathed, his voice calling up visions of glory in Dathros' mind, dreams of victory and power. "What better time than now to rise up and take that which no one is willing to protect? Rumours twist like smoke through every Koro, rumours of missing Turaga and nightmarish creatures that strike in the dark and disappear. It is in these chaotic times that the seat of power is left open for those strong enough to reach out and take it."The Toa of Air sat back, and the whirlwind of words briefly subsided, the rising intensity given a moment's rest. Then he leaned forward and continued, his voice low and thrumming like the strummed chords of a lyre."So, what must you do? You must be strong, brave, and determined. You must be hard and uncompromising; loyal and steadfast. You must be willing to take what you want, and give nothing back."Follow me, stand with me, and all you desire shall be yours."

IC: (Gorlur-Seedy Bar)Gorlur knew an oppurtunity when he heard one. He just happened to be sitting next to the spot where the three beings were squabbling on about world conquest. It wasn't until the words "All you desire shall be yours" were uttered that he turned to Ketan."Might I join your crusade?" he asked. "I've been looking for something to do for a while."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Ketan (Le-Koro's Shadiest Bar)Ketan smiled. "I welcome all who are willing to stand behind me, but this is no country trip, no picnic or vacation." The Toa of Air drained the last drops in his glass. "You must be strong and determined and merciless even in the face of death. You must be dedicated to the last. Are you brave enough to promise such?"

OOC: That explains the wait. Good, he's staff, so there's no chance of something unfair happening. (Unless he decides that it would be a great time to bring out an expert strategy that no one can work against...IC: "Sure. You watch how much I drink, though. I could forget."OOC: Don't worry. I wouldn't pull another Toranmat right before an important fight that the fate of Le-Koro could depend on.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna empathised with Uar, as he too called Ko-wahi home, and preferred the cold to the muggy heat of the jungle. "I say we head to Le-koro, rather than straight to the hive" he decided. "That way, we can meet up with the Gukko Force and learn more of their plans, rather than going in blind. Beyond that, I can't say. Maybe we'll be sent somewhere else to meet up with other fighters, maybe straight on to the hive. We'll see when we get there."

IC: (Uar)"Sounds good." Uar replied as the team walked and Le-Koro slowly came into sight. "Should I sprint ahead and tell the Force we're coming?" he asked.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: Yup. I'll update my sig too later. Who's in your sig and avatar now anyway?IC: "Yep. So, now that I'm actually a part of this...thing...what is it called? I was always too busy fighting Phantoms and unleashing eldritch abominations by breaking cosmic voodoo rules that I never really saw what there is to see in this bigger picture."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: TNG, the wait is being caused partly because the Ussalry have yet to arrive, although IC we don't know it yet. Also, it takes a while to plan huge attacks, and to debrief new guys on what exactly the strategy is IC. We haven't told Nuju we're ready for the attack yet, so we aren't waiting for him whatsoever.IC:Tahuva? Trakuda could swear he had heard that name before, attached to a screaming homicidal maniac, and sincerely hoped that this wasn't the same being Dervian was referring to as 'Big Guy'.Although from his seat in the shadows, his thoughts were to himself, his expression hidden. It wouldn't be a shock to see Trakuda smoking a pipe suspiciously, as his position and place certainly matched it. His glowing, icy blue eyes pierced through the shade though, straight at the foolishly impatient Toa. The Matoran was mentally crossing his fingers that these upstarts really had experience, because the entire mission would depend on it.

IC: Merciless in the face of death. Gorlur had a feeling he could be that way, for the right cost. This guy seemed to be quite charismatic, maybe too charismatic. By this time, a voice in the back of his head was screaming at him in a rather harsh tone. It said to him "Don't do it! Walk away slowly!" but he ignored it.There wasn't much for a Skakdi to do on this island. His kind was, rather wrongly, seen as a race of thuggish brutes. He was stared at, avoided and hated by a great deal of the natives. Jobs were few and far between, and Gorlur had only recently went into mercenary work to feed himself. He hoped this Toa would provide him a future, a future free from discrimination and prejudice. A future where he could have freedom.Pushing his reservations aside, he said in a nervous tone: "Yes, I promise."

IC: AuronThe Toa wasn't sure what else there was to do, time was not really on their side as the ILS prepared for the massive attack on the Rahi Hive. He didn't want to go back to the some-what cramped briefing room either."I do not know what to do either," Auron replied after putting some thought into the matter, "Not much to do besides waiting for big thing to begin."

IC:In key locations in Le-koro, there were posters describing a job. It said that a certain toa was hiring members for a small team, and was willing to pay for that service. The mission would be debriefed when the team had enough people. Anyone interested would meet him at a small inn in the west wing of the Village, called "The Sleeping Kahu".IC: Ardoku"That should do it..." The toa said as he walked away from the last poster he put up. This should get peoples attention...On his way to the inn, he went over the plan one more time. Satisfied with it, he sat down and ordered a mug of black-ale. He finished the drink, That hits the spot, one of the servants took the mug. Now, only thing left to do was to wait... wait that anyone would either be brave enough, or foolish for that matter, to agree to join this journey... OOC: As you may or may not have already guessed, I'm hoping that someone would like to take notice of this and hopefully want to have his character join in... I hope someone would like too, otherwise... :S

Edited by The Firewalker