Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Madrihk"We'll all line up and have a shot at him at the same time," Madrihk replied to Lerongu. With the Optimus-clone unconscious on the ground, the Toa of Ice now noticed two other problems. One, Ledzel was carrying a limp female that Madrihk did not recognize. Two, Plagia had just hit someone.Minor fight, not an issue at the moment, he decided. Priorities."What happened to her?" Madrihk asked. "Did this guy hurt her, or is it really famine as you seem to say?"

IC: MadrihkMadrihk felt strange. He usually didn't care who lived or died as long as they got the job done. This girl, however, had done her best to protect them all from the fire. Madrihk could definitely respect such dedication. She could easily have aborted her firefighting and let their other fire-wielders handle what she could not."Take her to the doc, then," the Toa of Ice said. "Get her awake, and then feed her with whatever we got left in stock after the battle. Darn, we'll have to get supplies soon, with so many people around..."He next turned to Zyke."Hm, yes. If only so we can hear his motives before eliminating him. I don't trust to let someone like him stay awake long enough to regain any fighting power. But very well, smack him upside the head. See if that wakes him. Keep your weapons aimed at him."

OOC: Yo, ILS peeps, my new character, Byraher, is coming towards Pala-Koro.IC(Byraher): Byraher moved through the jungle quickly, a hand on her Katana as she sped towards Lake Pala. She heard a battle from afar, and this puzzled her. A battle on Lake Pala? There is nothing there, she thought as she leaped over a bush and kept running. She was in for a shock as she entered the Lake Pala clearing and saw a village settled on the lake edge. She hissed and dived onto her stomach, attempting to hide from view. She moved forward quickly. This village might as well be worth checking out....

WIP

OOC: Who's the doc? Been gone too long.
OOC: A Le-Matoran named Verik. He joined recently. Check my ILS blog post for a full list of members. :)IC: MadrihkMadrihk watched in silence as Zyke hit the maskless Toa lying before them."Again," he murmured, with just a hint of a smile. He tried not to let this side of him slip out, but now that they had a worthy target, he saw it as a nice opportunity to test his team's opinion of liberal application of violence. Edited by Katuko

IC: Ayra:"Huh?"Ayra's eyes were blurred for moments until she finally recovered from the fatigue. She looked around, only to see Ledzel and the burnt village around her. "Was the fire concealed?" she asked weakly, trying to get up.

IC(Ledzel)

"Woah there," Ledzel cautions Ayra; gently forcing her back down. He lifts the Toa back up and into his arms as he begins to walk. "The fire's fine; you did a great job out there. I'm getting the doc to look you over so just relax.," he adds with a worried look on his face. "You fell unconscious after using your elemental powers. How long have you been in this jungle?" he asks her, concerned.-Mef Man

IC: Kethrye/D -"You're all complete bloody psychopaths, aren't you?" Kethrye said, shaking his head as he watched his fellow Island Liberation Squad members verbally trip over each-other for a change to be the one to execute the being masquerading as Prime."Yes," Voriki said, striding over to him. "Also, so we just shoot him? Sounds entertaining.""Well, we surely already know that fact about you, duh," Kethrye said, shooting a look of seething ill-will at Voriki, recalling the manner in which the two had met. They were not pleasant memories. Still, he's a useful tool in out battle with Makuta, best not to antagonize him, he thought as he stretched the corners of his mouth at Voriki in a way that resembled a smile but didn't quite go all the way up to the eyes. Was mostly talking about everyone else, "I was talking about everyone else, mostly."Voriki grinned back with a smile that was completely genuine, the sort of smile that was genuine about wanting to stab someone in the back. He blinked. "So you don't thing we should kill him? How morally correct of you." Still resentful about Madrihk letting the killer you where after join with him, eh? Just because the Would-Be-Hero teams up with the villain to fight an even greater threat doesn't mean he will forgive him, I suppose."Didn't say that," Kethrye said in return, dropping the fake grin, all seriousness. "If we just imprisoned him he'd probably escape, possible actually doing some real harm. No, it'd be better better if we deal with him permanently."

IC: Cy lugged Nemesis all the way back to camp. He spotted Aelynn on the way, and judging by the way she looked, something was not right. "Traitor over here!" Cy shouted, depositing him at the gate.Turning, he walked back over to Aelynn, concerned for his newfound friend. He saw Laki talking to her, remembering him from the Mystix battle. He sat on another stump a few feet away, and said, "Hello, Laki and Aelynn. Excuse me for coming right out and saying this but...Aelynn, you look troubled. What's bothering you?"

IC: Ayra:"Believe me, I've lost count. It all happened after me and a special friend of mine were separated, and I found myself here," Ayra explained, putting down Ledzel's arm as she used her Matatu to grab a nicely fashioned walking stick into the palm of her hand.

IC: Ayra:Ayra chuckled. "Well, you could put it that way." Tears began to form at the edges of her eyes, dripping down her mask slowly. How could she ever find Tairel in the whole of Mata Nui. It could take months, even years before she could find him. "I just need to get back to him."

IC: Optimus stood. "Nemesis Prime."Nemesis woke up. The fall had scratched off his paint. "Optimus..." "Madrihk, I am requesting the return of my weaponry...and to take my own shot at him." His eyes had that serious, intimidating look...again. Though not directed at Madrihk.OOC: Permission to kill Nemesis Prime has been granted.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: (Verik)Luckily the fire didn't cause anymore injuries, well as far as I know of. I noticed two beings come upon me but I wasn't exactly sure if it is was me they were looking for."Hello, are you looking for someone?" I asked, as the two of them drew closer.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Lerongu"So when are we going to kill him?"

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Rilan moved the two leaves out of the way as he peered out of the backdoor, exposing his upper torso. He snarled, looking around for whoever this "Tawara" person was. The Toa scratched the scars on his mask as he looked around the densely covered trees that surronded the hut."Are ya gonna come in or what?" Rilan yelled out. He was growing more irritated as each second passed with no response.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: "Urgh!" Nemesis looked up at Zyke, then... he laughed. "I'm going to die. What have I to fear from an insect like you?" He spat in his face. Well...there goes that little issue. I'll give the Pit a little visit...make Starscream (OOC: Slicax, not Zar) squeal...oh, yes. "Well. Anyone else care to deal out meaningless torture?" He laughed again."HIIIIIIIIIIIIIK!" Optimus kicked him in the face, only to receive more sick laughter as a response. "Be silent, double."Nemesis laughed yet again. "Would that earn my life, brother?" The last word was sarcastically emphasized, and he laughed again, for he knew very well that it would not.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: LeronguLerongu went foward to Nemesis. He then drew his dagger, and proceeded to push it into Nemesis's hand, not enough to cause injury, but enough to cause serious pain.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Nemesis's laugh was loud, harsh, and grating. A sickening, maddening sound. "I have had all my limbs torn off and replaced at some point or other. You think you can cause me pain?!"OOC: In backstory, with tech capable of that. Not in-game.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "AAAHG!" Nemesis spat down the gun's barrel when Zyke lifted it, then started fiddling with the bullet in his foot--and laughing as he did. The shocks kept knocking him over, but he didn't mind. He spat on the knife, sickly feeling the pain of spit on his own blood."Truly you have sunken." Optimus didn't even hit him."Ha. There was a time when you would not have killed me. Who here has sunken?""You were not cloned from me by the Fallen during that time, Nemesis." OOC: Feel free to comment on their VERY past-revealing banter.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--HAHAHAHAH!" Nemesis then did something Lerongu would be repulsed at--he pushed the knife in further himself, straight through his hand. "You're welcome." He then coughed blood on Lerongu's face."That is ENOUGH, Nemesis!" Optimus punched him in the face, knocking out pieces resembling teeth. "BE SILENT! SICK, TWISTED SCUM! JUNKYARD SCRAP!" Each word was punctuated by another punch.And each punch was punctuated with wry, creepy laughter.

Pk57sNJ.jpg