Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Regret what? I never regret what I do." Bane said darkly. "And you're disturbing the peace. That gives me enough rights to mess with you. Get your supplies, or get out." Bane said. He was already pushed to the breaking point. This cool dude would regret it if he pushed the issue. Nevertheless, Bane released the pirate's hands, though he kept the gag in place.OOC: Don't push it, unless you want a fight.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: (Pala-Koro)"You made him cry, you imbecile!" Perkahn growled at Bane. "Apologize now. Fun's fun where it is... but you do not make Doomslayer cry. Apologize."Perkahn's hand drifted to his battleaxe's handle. Good, it was still there. Perkahn felt as if he'd sobered enough to move accurately enough to do some damage in a fight.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC-Grochi:Grochi looked over at the crying Doomie, then back to Bane, a cold, emotionless look in his eyes."You will release those bonds," he said. "And you will never try that again. Or you will die." Grochi had his hand on his rapier, ready to pull it out in half a second, and teleport himself to where the rapier was already through Bane's chest, the Toa of Iron slowly dying.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Raknar (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)I looked over to my boy Doomslayer to make sure he was alright, and to my utter chagrin, I saw he was...crying. That couldn't be happening. Doomslayer? Crying? Man, I could already feel my blood starting to boil. At his worst, Doomie was utterly ridiculous, uncoordinated with the ukulele, and unable to enunciate properly. But he was a bro. Worse, he was my bro. Something had to be done."See? Now he's crying," I drawled. "Now you've really gone and done it, Sir Pricksalot."I slammed a vicious right cross into Bane's cheek and followed up with a hard knee to the ribs. If it was a fight this knight in second-rate armor wanted, it was a fight he sure as Karz was gonna get.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Doomie opened his hands to test them. He looked at them, making sure they were fine. He nodded at the fact that they were undamaged with an immense grin--Then realized he had dropped his ukulele while testing those fingers.It floated about in Lake Pala forlornly, already filling with water.The Captain looked at it.His grin vanished.Then Doomslayer looked at the kukri sheathed on his chest.His eyes filled up with tears.The toa withdrew it.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: VorexVorex magnetically pushed Bane and Raknar apart. "I SAID TO GET THE KARZ OUT OF HERE. I would like it very much if you complied and ended the violence which seeks to ruin our reputation."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC - Matrapolix - Pala-Koro"I guess I got here at the wrong moment," came a voice from a bit away from everyone. The special ops officer had just found his way from the former battlefield, having stayed there a bit longer after everyone else, burying dead bodies and checking for survivors. Partially busted hook-blade resting on his shoulder, he approached Madrihk, who, speaking of stopping the insanity and whatnot, seemed like a dandy way to inquire about his career as a member of the ILS. Not that he knew either of those names."Do you have a blacksmith here? I'm in need of a good one. Additionally, I wish to offer my services to your coalition."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tawara"What exactly is going on?" came a Matoran's muffled voice from the trees.OOC: Just to clarify, "a Matoran" there is Tawara. I know I don't usually narrate from another character's point of view, but I felt it would be better not to break the flow here.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: I already released the hand bonds. The only bonds still on Doom is the gag.IC: Bane was trying to calm himself when the first punch flew. He was irritated, but fell into a calm rythm when the first punch flew. He had trained for this senario too many times. He blocked the first punch with his forearm, before getting pushed apart by Vorex. He had never intened to attack, only to defend. Now this was turning into a brawl. "Sorry, sir." Bane said, half-heartedly. "I didn't mean to swamp your Uke. But you must realize that we're grieving, we're tense from the fight yesterday, and we're dealing with complete insanity. We don't need random singing."-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Zmija stood back silently. Her fingers twitched.The thing on her back started to move...Doomie slashed off the gag with one hand. Then he sat down and started to bawl his eyes out again."I TOLD YOU GUYS TO NOT INTERRUPT MY SONG! IT'S YOUR FAULT IF YOU DIE, STOOPITHED MEANIPUZ!"

[Profiles]

IC: (Pala-Koro)Perkahn drew his battleaxe, slowly. Although it was double-handed, he felt still relatively safe, so he held it in one hand, resting its end on the ground.If Bane and Raknar were going to start a fight, he sure as Karz would be prepared.But for now, he pointed to Doomslayer with it. "See what you did, imbecile?.."His only-still-relative sobriety forbade him from thinking of a longer sentence, more meaningful and less-said before.

IC-Grochi:Grochi glared once more at Bane, before he sheathed his rapier and teleported to Doomie's side, trying to comfort the crying Toa."It'll be okay, I can get you a new...wait." Grochi looked up at Dendron."Dendron, would you be willing to give up your Ukulele for this good man here?" He asked, a slight grin on his face.

profiles i guess

IC: Raknar (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Ay, Doomie," I said, plopping down besides the Toa of Oil after giving Bane a rather obscene hand gesture and winking at him with faux cheerfulness. "Here, buddy. My guitar is still on the ship, if you want to use it until you get a new uke. C'mon, bro, stop crying, you're gonna make these dandies think you're soft. You're The Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer The First, man, you're not a softie. You're the pyromaniacal lord of the seas. Your disk launcher strikes fear into the hearts of anyone who hates good music. Just...don't cry, buddy, c'mon."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: You are all out of your bloody minds. Even you can't be this ridiculous; this keen on having a battle because a fool couldn't keep his mouth shut. I swear, we tend to get a good plot going and then suddenly this place makes me tear my hair out again.IC: Madrihk"That's it! That's it! As the leader of this miserable joint I order each and every troublemaker outside the village's perimeter. That includes the singing crybaby, the drunkard and whomever else you bumbling newcomers with hair-triggers are. Just yesterday there was a massive battle where people died; today we had an arsonist and a needlessly bloody execution; and now you show up like a troupe of madmen to start a fight over an ukulele! if anything it is us that should demolish you for stepping over our team's feelings, so I suggest you keep your weapons sheathed unless you really want to fight us all."He narrowed his eyes."Begone. You may return - quietly - tomorrow, once we have this all sorted out."

Edited by Katuko

IC:Mariko, Atvin and Draeverian suddenly heard another commotion breaking out in the village. Then noises, shouting and even somebody singing. The dark Toa looked at his companions. "You go to the doctor. I'll catch up in a minute." he said. "Excuse me." It didn't take very long to find the source of the noise. It was easy enough to just follow the sobbing and shouting. But the Toa didn't intervene right away. Instead, he just stood behind the circle of beings quietly, watching, waiting for what would happen next. He didn't have to wait long. Apparently the one in charge was just as fed up with the commotion as he was.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Dendron:"Give me one moment," Dendron said, activating his Kakama. He ran quickly to the tree-hourse he had grown himself, going inside, grabbing a small case that had something in it, and then he ran back to where Doomie was."Will this make a suitable replacement?" He asked Doomie, opening up the case, showing the masterfully crafted Ukulele within. It also came complimentary with extra strings and pitch pipes.

profiles i guess

IC: (Pala-Koro)Perkahn wanted to kill himself to stop the laughter... at first. Then, he realized something Madrihk said, something he'd realize much sooner if he was sober, something he'd be a lot less mad about if he was sober.The drunkard?Something snapped in his head."The drunkard? Why---"He wasn't sure who seized him, forbade him from taking an aggressive step forward, and clasped a hand around his mouth, partially because for a while yet he still spoke into that hand, although nobody heard, besides, possibly, whoever was holding him. "I'm not a drunkard, you iceberg-born imbecile! I'm a recognized battleaxe fighter and a talented brewmaster, unlike you, you idiotic moron with no sense of personality! I'm Perkahn Highwind, Stormbringer, and you're barely worth my little finger---"That was when he realized it was pointless. In more ways than one.He stopped, instead taking a glance to see what the others would do. Upon his captor was sure he had relaxed, he was released. The Toa of Iron slowly moved towards Raknar and Doomie, and sighed. "I'm still not sure why we're here, but I do think we need to get out quick."

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC - Matrapolix - Pala-Koro"Huh. Glad that's over. I was starting to get bored."He turned to a voice who seemed to be answering his former inquiry. A Toa of fire- greatest blacksmiths, second to a skilled Toa of iron -approached them."Fantastic. What fields of smithing do you cover?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Madrihk"Good, things are quieting down," Madrihk muttered. He then spoke lowly with some of his more trusted team members. "Ledzel, Onyx... have you recharged your powers since yesterday? Once these fools leave I want the gate sealed. Pala-Koro will be closed off until further notice, so that we can actually get back on track without interruptions."

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"What in the name of all that is bloody sacred is going on out here?" a dark, dangerous voice asked quietly, cutting through the dying racket. Reordin Saporta took a step outside, drawing up his Sanctum Guard jacket to prevent any excess heat from hitting his neck. "Somebody had better be dying."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~!," Doomslayer cheered. He bounced up, ukulele in hand."YEAH! THIS PLACE HAS TOO MANY MEANIEPUZ!," The toa shouted with a blowing of the raspberry. "BYE BYE!"He proceeded to dance out of Pala-Koro. Zmija glided behind him a bit, silent as ever.

[Profiles]

IC: Bane didn't respond to the gesture, or the wink. Inside, he was cursing himself for his emotions. Iron, bane, Iron. Nothing gets to you. You need some time to yourself, anyway. "I apologize, sir." he said to Madrihk. "I need some time to myself, anyway."He and Armageddon team walked out, unnoticed by most of the inabitants of Pala-koro.OOC: Sorry about that, Katuko.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: And the award for the most random an silly attack I have read this month goes to...yeah, I'll pretend that didn't happen.Aparangi instinctively raised his hands a bit, in case he needed to defend himself. He half-expected these two to be guards, intercepting him to take him prisoner. But they said they'd followed him, so that was out of the question. And they'd mentioned a name...Miraul. The one he had been talking to in Ta-Koro, the one that had told him where to find Madrihk. Whatever them, Nex or these two newcomers wanted, the Toa slowly began to realize that there were so many more things going on on this island, that he had absolutely no knowledge of. Not the best of starting positions if you wanted to change something. But he had to focus back on the Skakdi and shapeshifting Toa."For an introduction you made very little mention of your name...Ziraul." Aparangi said. He smirked. He had overheard the names earlier, in the village of fire. "My intentions are none of your business. Which in turn begs the question why you are so very interested?"
IC: Ziraul did not comment on the fact that Aparangi knew his name. "Aparangi, I'm interested because if our intentions happen to be the same, you might have an ally. If not..."Suddenly Ziraul vanished from sight, his true location revealed as he dropped the illusion. A singular blade was at his foe's throat. He finished "Or an enemy. Seening as to your current situation, I suggest you tell me the truth."OOC: Might as well tell him that NEX sent you to recon and them kill him if evidence justifies, because Ziraul lacks much in the way of morals, and might be willing to kill for his failure to punish D/Voriki. He definately will try with D.
IC:"I'd really love to play kid, but unfortunately..." suddenly, Aparangi's body changed, black bone-like spikes erupting from his back and shoulders. Ziraul had to take a step back and remove the knife to avoid getting pierced by them. "...I don't have the time to suffer fools." he finished. The spikes retracted back into his body, until the Toa looked just normal again. "I was asked to look into the place they call Pala-Koro and their leader, to see what they're up to. So that's what I am going to do. Is that enough in line with your interests?"OOC: He seriously wouldn't just come forward with having been asked to kill somebody that easily Tabby. Gotta play my char like he would actually act.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)An eyebrow raised in Vorex's direction."Have we met?"IC: Raknar (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)Meanwhile, I followed Doomie and his girl back to the ship, flipping one final bird to the people of this po-dunk little shanty town before heading back to the 'Vika.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Pala-Koro)Perkahn followed Doomslayer, slowly, his battleaxe placed on his shoulder, his right hand clasped around its handle. Flipping a bird, unlike for Raknar, on the way out, wasn't enough. Perkahn used every obscene gesture in the obscene gesture dictionary, some of them substituting his battleaxe for a finger.About a few steps outside the gate his sobriety had properly woken up and gave him an accusing mental glare. "Great Beings. What did we just do."

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC-Dendron:"Well, good thing I still have that guitar," Dendron said slightly regretfully, as Doomie danced away with his Ukulele. "Ah, well. See ya, brother," he said to Grochi, the Toa of Plasma nodding as he teleported off to where Raknar and Doomie were heading.

profiles i guess