Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: MadrihkMadrihk thanked Leah for the Gukko Force's continued support before he watched her leave. He saw to it that the unsightly corpse of Nememis was removed without a trace, consumed by fire and the ashes scattered in the wind. He noted with satisfaction that some people were already rebuilding the damage, and that those remaining in the village no longer quarreled, fought or... sang. Things were looking normal again.The Toa of Ice frowned. No. Not all was normal. The deaths during the hive fight and now the execution had left a grim atmosphere on the village, and the animus events that followed did not help things no matter how jolly the ukulele player had attempted to be at first. Madrihk sighed. He would have to personally speak with everyone who seemed uneasy about the brutality that had transpired. As leader, it was expected of him. He could not afford to lose his team's support and integrity due to a few loose cannons amongst the newcomers.Madrihk saw that Ledzel was walking towards him with the female from earlier, however, and decided to speak with them first.

IC: Bane was completely embarassed with himself. He walked to Kethrye, and asked, "What can me and my team do to help? It'd be better to do something productive, cause' my team is going to bash someone's head in unless they do something."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)With reflexes that Grochi wouldn't have expected yours truly to possess, I grabbed on to the railing of the ship and went into a handstand before doing a neat little flip - a couple nights with Song leaves you more acrobatic than you ever anticipated - and balancing on the edge of the ship. With a cheerful little Rakkie wink, Islid down and walked back towards Song, coming up behind her and kissing her cheek."Well, then," I said. "Ga-Wahi, right?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOCMef Man, is it okay if Laki knows Stalav and Leena? They do all live on Le-Koro, I'm assuming for the past thousand years.ICLaki looked over as Stalav, the best gambler in Le-Koro, and Leena, his... companion, walked onto Le-Koro. Laki had never understood how Stalav could stand Leena. Laki didn't like her much at all."What-much are you two go-doing in Pala-Koro? Break-taking from gambling-winning?" he asked the two. "Oh, and welcome-greetings to the small-little village-hamlet of the ILS!"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: "Hey, you," Demetrius called, approaching Optimus as he discreetly reentered the village. "You're that guy everyone thought burned stuff, right? What's your name again? Hippopotamus Grime, right?"

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"Alright. Since Grochi's gone all union on us, someone else needs to steer," I said, looking around. "Um...Doomie.""WAZZAT, CAP'N?" I yelled. "JUST GIVIN' DISKIE THE LUV SHE DESERVES!""Steer the ship. We can worry about Diskie later."As Doomie bounded over to the ship's wheel, I turned around and poked Song's nose."Well...what do you want to do now? And don't say spar. Please don't say spar."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: AliaAlia stood in the Le-Wahi jungle, looking at all of the trees. She looked in her satchel. The artifact was safe, but who was to say she was safe as well. The sounds of angry Skakdi had died down a few minutes ago, but you never know. She ran down the trail again once she caught her breath.Was that light ahead?She ran toward the opening in these annoying trees, only to find that she was standing on the edge of a cliff, about to fall off."Well, at least they won't look for me here," she said to herself as she tipped over the edge, grabbing on to a root.OOC: Alia open for interaction.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Tawara"How do I know you haven't killed him or somethin'? I heard a blade fall!"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: AliaAlia hung there for a minute, her hands clamped around the root. She tried to pull herself up the cliff face, but she had fallen too far down. It was still quite a fall from this height, though and it didn't look like there were more roots down there."The things I do for money," she mumbled.She was above calling for help. Really, she had some dignity left. So she waited.

IC: Cy nodded to Mahdrik, and said, "We'll get started on repairs in the meantime. Someone needs to fix this place up after the pyromaniac walked through."He and Vorok went off together. Vorok began to saw limbs and roots off the two trees he had uprooted when he had gotten bored. He used his blade for the purpose. The reverse spiked edge was not designed as such, but it worked for a temporary solution. Cy walked over to Ackune, the blacksmith, and asked,"Excuse me, but you're the blacksmith, aren't you? I'm Cy, Toa of Air, before you ask. I'm trying to get going on repairs after our arsonist attack, and I need a saw and some other tools for wood-working. Do you happen to have any tools, or can you craft some?"

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: The Matoran operating the elevators jumped to attention, startled, as the mass of Skakdi approached. "W-what can I do for you?" he asked, his voice wavering slightly."Shockingly, we need to go down," Iraanus replied dryly. The Matoran eagerly complied.

The Horde quickly made their way north-northwest through the dense growth of the jungle, the various abilities of the group's members making short work of any obstacles in their path. After a brief discussion between Rhow and Iraanus, it had been decided that the latter should take the helm for this mission, and accordingly it was he who led the group onward. Friendly chatter bounced back and forth between the Skakdi as they slowly became acquainted, trading names, places, and all manner of stories (some of which may have been more accurate than others).As they crested a hill uncharacteristically devoid of trees, another Skakdi fell in step beside Iraanus, looking somewhat irritated. "You never really told us where we're going, you know," he growled.Iraanus gestured vaguely to the mountain looming in the distance. "Kini-Nui, my friend. Before we go off chasing these Makuta-servants, or whatever the karz they might call themselves, we need to investigate the place they were last seen. They could be anywhere, really. We need any clues to finding them we can get."Satisfied, the other Skakdi nodded, falling back to converse with someone else.The Horde marched onward.OOC: The Horde to Kini-Nui. Also, Horde members - if you haven't already done so, please comment in VF's blog post with your character's name. Keeping track of everyone who joined can be quite confusing.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: AliaAlia hung from the cliff by the root, not wanting to call for help. A small flock of Gukko seemed to be flying below her, though. She just had to time it right...She jumped, landing a bit clumsily on the back of a Gukko. It didn't matter that she was backwards and almost falling off; she was safe. She then flew it to Le-Koro. Now, all she had to do was drop the artifact off at a hut and the person inside would take care of the rest. She found the hut that had been described to her and passed the artifact, safely wrapped in cloth, through the window. A green-armored hand stuck out with a reasonably-sized pouch. She took the pouch and looked inside. A fair payment.Alia then turned to see a yellow and silver Skakdi wandering behind her. She smiled and waved at him.OOC: Zyke, that's you.

IC: Alia"Something wrong, there?" Alia asked, noticing that he was clutching his head. "I know a thing or two that can deal with headaches."She had a bad brush with a few Skakdi earlier today, but this one probably had no connections, and it didn't hurt to talk to people.

IC: AliaAlia reached into her satchel and pulled out a few herbs."Here," she said, handing them to the Skakdi. "Chew on them. They usually help me when I'm hung-over. I also find they're also pretty good for migraines or stomachaches."

IC: Alia"Pala-Koro?" Alia asked, a confused look crossing her face. "Never heard of it. Where are you thinking of, because this is Le-Koro on Mata Nui."Pala-Koro... it sounded familiar, actually... oh, if only she had paid attention in school!

IC: AliaAlia blinked twice. The what? She really needed to get her head into current events."Well, I think I know where Lake Pala is," she said. "Oh, yeah! A few years ago I rob-- had some business near the area. I'll take you there."

IC: Alia"Well, I don't remember the exact location," Alia answered. "But I do know the general area. And I had a Gukko bird parked somewhere around here. Follow me."She retraced her steps to where she had landed, finding the Gukko right where she left it. She climbed onto its back."Well, hop on," she said.

IC: Alia"Keep chewing those herbs because this is gonna be a wild ride," Alia warned, kicking the Gukko's sides."The bird lifted off and Alia directed it up and to the east."So, why do you need to get to Pala-Koro?" she asked, keeping her eye on the ground for Lake Pala. "Anything to do with this Island Liberation squad?"

IC: Alia"I know the feeling," Alia responded. "I used to have some friends back home in Ga-Koro. One day, I up and left and they didn't even notice I was gone."She thought she saw some water on the horizon. Another few minutes until they reached it.

IC: Alia"I've found that, no matter how small a role, everyone's important in an organization," Alia said. "Even janitors. But I guess that's what an outcast tells themselves to make them feel better."The water on the horizon neared. It looked like what she remembered Lake Pala to be. Almost there.