Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Optimus drank some more. "You know, remember that old jack (censored) Megatron? Megs and I were the best of friends." Clearly he was slipping in and out of seriousness. "We blew up a latrine for...uh...uh..." He drank some more to jog his memory. "Oh, that's right. The Fallen stole my cheese..clock..." The Fallen had stolen some of his cells at one point, leading to Nemesis Prime. "Nevermind." He chugged down some more. "This is very..." He couldn't think of a good word. "Awesome."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Optimus chugged down the rest of the bottle. "What was it that you staaeidd?" He had begun mixing up and mispronouncing words, in this case, stated and said. "Chug one...and you will be dunked?" He held out his hand. "I would appreciate 'nuther one." OOC: I enjoy mixing stupidity with his normal mannerisms. Not too crazy, but fun.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Grochi:Grochi was back at the Infernavika, everything packed already, a murderous look on his face as he waited for Zijak."Raknar! Song! Get back to the ship!" He roared. "You can join with us for now, Dragon, I could care less!" He pulled out his rapier, making sure it was sharp as he waited for Zijak to show back up.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Sorry Zyke. Everyone got angry about this joke, so, gotta fix it. IC: Then Optimus realized what was going on. "You are trying to get me drunk." He shook it off, took some water from the table, drank it, and got out. "I will give you credit for your kindness, but I have no desire to be drunk." OOC: Open for real interaction. Even from Zyke, but it must be good interaction.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"Sounds like as good an option as any," said Raknar. "Song, love, we should get on, we're leaving before I change my mind and sic Doomie on this whole jungle."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kethrye -"Probably for the best, Ril, probably for the best," Ketherye said, reaching with his right hand to applying pressure to his forehead, attempting to remove the headache that thinking to hard about the last hour or so's events had given him. "I'm trying to repress the memories, thank you."He stared intently at the huts that had suffered structural damage in the fire. "You know, we might want to get to work fixing some of this damage," he said, taking a few steps over and pressing his hand against one against a log wall that was half-reduced to ash. "It's sure as karz better then milling around doing nothing in particular, right?"

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"I think one of the teams left some battering rams and stuff leftover from the assault yesterday," Reordin piped up. "I can take a couple other guys out to the battlefield. We could bring 'em back, use them to repair the structures..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

ICLaki stayed siting on a stump, looking into the forest. Birds chirped. Monkeys screeched. Insects made strange sounds. The usual soundscape of his life. He practically didn't hear it. He was focusing on it now to forget. To forget he has accidentally signed up in an organization that liked torturing people. He grimaced as the sickly image of one member poking the dead, mangled body with a stick entered his mind. And the toa was laughing.Laki swore he would do his best to eradicate those sadistic people from the camp, but he only barely remembered their names, and faces. He would have to check on that later.He noticed optimus and got up, leaving Aelynn to her soliditude. There was nothing he could do for her. Her grief was intense, and she needed time to get over it. He wished he had known this boyfriend. He must have been a great guy for her to get so upset over him."Hello-greetings, toa-friend. Are you ever-recovering from your twin-clones dark-death? What did he do to deserve such a bad-fate?" he asked the blue and red toa of fire.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC-Grochi:"That doesn't matter, you still ditched me, you didn't bloody help me," Grochi growled. He turned to the others."Not a single person on this ship has done anything besides eat, drink, duel, and have stupid bloody slap contests but me. I've kept the sails in good condition, I've been steering this ship around the island, hoping somebody would do something important, bloody karz..." He shook his head."I've been the one paying for this entire freaking ship and the trip myself, driving myself into poverty so that all of you can live like you're karz-forbidden RICH..." Grochi's eye twitched slightly, his hands seeming longer and clawlike as he grabbed Zijak, throwing him back towards the cabin."Nobody has done a single karzing thing since Ta-Wahi. We nearly got into a battle after that, but still, not a freaking thing. I've been cooking the meals, I've been making sure everybody stayed in good help, I've been making sure this ship stayed in good repair, and with no bloody thanks." Grochi turned, glaring at Raknar."Raknar," he growled, shaking, "Unless you can prove to me why you should stay in control of this karz-forsaken ship, I'm going to kill you, and then I'm going to burn this stupid ship to the ground," the Toa of Plasma said quietly.

profiles i guess

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)Raknar sighed theatrically and lifted his Zamor Launcher, firing a sphere that whizzed by Grochi's ear and slammed into a nearby tree."I should stay in control of the ship because if you ever threaten me again, I can promise you I won't miss," he said. "Not to mention, if it weren't for me you'd still be living like a barnacle on the docks of Xa-Koro, sooo..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Thanks, Visaru!IC: "I am indifferent to his death. He never had a choice in life...so I believe he may not go to worlds beyond." Optimus sighed. "The Fallen, my...evil uncle, took my cells and engineered a clone to be evil for all his days. He attempted to murder all of the ILS, and burned half of Pala-Koro." He nearly smiled at Laki. "Though, I do thank you for being the first today to speak to me in a pleasant manner...without attempting to get me drunk."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Grochi:"If it weren't for you forcing me on to this bloody ship, I might have actually gone back to living at my home in Ta-Koro, peacefully," Grochi growled. "I was planning on leaving Xa-Koro, then you jump up and forcefully recruit me. What happens next? I'm stuck with a bomb to my chest, being used as a karzing distraction to destroy the Po-Koro guard!" Grochi calmed his shaking, though he did twitch once or twice."You really think I'm better with you, Raknar?"

profiles i guess

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"Doesn't matter what I think," said the captain indifferently. "But if you don't think so, you're free to leave. Nobody ever held a gun to your head--"He looked at his Zamor Launcher, still raised to Grochi's temple, and laughed, shrugging it away and lowering the launcher to his side."Anyway, no one ever forced you to stay."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

ICLaki shrugged. "I have little-else work now besides help-building the damage caused by your dark brother. I sense you deep-needed some.. Help. Watching your clone-self die-murdered is dark-bad for anyone."But... Tell me. What are 'cells'? I deep-assume you talk not of prison, and what did you mean by 'world beyond'?"

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"You'd thought it was funny once we had the Turaga," I said with a shrug. "Anyway, Doomie, shoot down a couple trees or something. This place deserves some form of punishment.[/i]"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Wait, people aren't supposed to know about their physiology? Or is it just Laki?IC: Optimus was always glad to teach someone, especially one as innocent and kind as Laki. "Thank you for your concern. Cells are..." He thought for a moment. "In the same way our bodies are made of organs, flesh, tissue, and metal, so too are these things made of cells. Tiny, smaller than insects. Bound together into our bodies. I am not an expert, but this knowledge is mainly important in advanced medicine."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Alright," he said. "If anyone wants to come, they can come. I'll be back soon."He began to head back towards the site of the downed Hive, and, with it, the supplies needed to repair the village...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Yasurek-Infernavika:"If you all really want to blow something up, let's at least shoot something productive," Yasurek interjected. "How about we go and find a cargo ship or something, shoot it a bunch, and take their stuff. We could actually act like the pirates we're supposed to be, and we could make some money so Grochi wouldn't have to pay for everything. We're so well-armed and armored that there would be little threat to us, so there's barely any risk. Then we can go see what Parkahn wants in Ga-wahi. Or we can do that first and then shoot stuff and make money. Right now though, everybody's angry and we should be doing something other than arguing with ourselves. So let's go be productive."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC-Grochi:"Raknar, that was an act so that none of you would feel like killing me for being a hindrance!" The Toa of Plasma growled, before forcefully turning Raknar back to him."The problem is, you're the bloody brakas who was supposed to be in charge, but you haven't done anything. Have fun swimming, boy," he said, shoving Raknar over the edge, hopefully into the water.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOCI give my characters the knoledge they seemed to have in the bionicle canon, and expecially on Mata Nui, I don't think they know much biology. This sort of knowledge varies from player to player but my two chars have the same knowledge island natives had dozens of years ago. I dunno if that's correct or not. *shrugs*It's just how I play. ICLaki slaply nodded. "I don't truly deep-understand, but there are many things off-islanders say that I do not understand. Hm. "But I am truly think-curious about nemesis prime and his 'worlds beyond'. I have spoke-heard some beings say they think you go to Artahka or Karzahni when you die-perish, depending on if you've been good-nice or bad-cruel. Do you have a change-different belief?"

IC: "I believe that the good go to the Well of All Sparks...where it is a paradise, and all evil that enters is expelled. And the evil...to the Pit. Where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. The details, even Pyras, my father, did not know." He looked to the sky. "That is what I meant by worlds beyond. For all intents and purposes, this island is our world. My home was destroyed by war in any case."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Kethryre -"That implies everything was not like that before," Kethrye said grimly, turning away from RIl and beginning to walk along to aid Reordin retrieve the abandoned battering rams. Still, it's our job to make things better, he thought, navigating though the dense foliage of the jungle. Even if that's not quite working out now.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: "I'm Gyren's neighbor! I was house sitting for... what was it now? 3 months? Anyways, he's takin' a rest or something." Rilan yelled back in reply. The former criminal was growing tired of this and let his hands hover over the two large blades on his belt.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC:With a wet sound, Mariko pulled his mask back out of the mud. He was looking like a cookie that had been burned on one side. Muddy brown on the bottom while almost black on the top. When the doctor asked them for specifics, Mariko said: "Well, up until now I needed herbs and bandages to fix up my ribs...and now I also need a shower. Thanks Drae."-------------------------------------Sisk chuckled as he climbed into the pilot-saddle, Leah following suit and taking the gunners saddle, while Lashev was banished to the third saddle by Verdi. "Well, I guess we'll share." Leah told the other Matoran. indicating for him to sit behind her. "Just make sure you don't fall off."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png