Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Doomslayer (Bar, Le-Koro)My mouth went into a weird little SPAGHETTI-O SHAPE when the cap'n yelled, and he got all SOOPER STELTHY and quiet. So then we had a STARING CONTEST. Cap'n Zijak fought long and hard, but eventually I gave him the ol' CAP'N DOOMIE WUN TUU and made him blink."Cap'n Rakkie says we gotta go soon, Cap'n Zijak!" I yelled happily. "We're going on a SOOPER SEEKRIT JOB!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Ledzel)

"He'll take care of you, don't worry," Ledzel says to the three as he leads them to the doctor. "Doc, Ayra and I are going away for a bit, are there any supplies you might need while we're gone?"-Mef Man

IC: (Verik)"Yes, I'm going to need some more cleaning alcohol and some painkillers, I have had to use and hand out so many to the soldiers today. I also need some proper splints and braces if you can find them. Finally I need more thread and bandages and gauze, so I can never run out. Thank you!" I replied. I turned back to my new patients."Now that is out of the, what can I help you with?" I asked. Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Raknar (En Route to Infernavika, Le-Wahi)By this time, I had almost gotten to the ship, and I could see Song was still conversing with Puff the Magic Girlfriend Stealer. I narrowed my eyes a bit and started to move forward, straightening my jacket slightly and giving her the million-widget grin as I moved forward.IC: Doomslayer (Bar, Le-Koro)"He's off gettin' SUPPLIEZ AND JANK~!" I yelled: the other pupieheds at the bar all looked around to see who was RAISIN THE ROOF, and they all looked and saw CAP'N DOOMSLAYER doing his thing! It made me warm and fuzzy. "He also said he'd look for a new ukulele since Cap'n Rakkie said the old one got hit by a KIA on the way out of MEANIEHED-KORO."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Doomslayer (Bar, Le-Koro)"Alright, Cap'n, let's go! SCRUMPADOOCH--waitwaitwait," I said frantically, trying to stop myself in mid-run. "Cap'n Zijak! You don't have a cool nickname for the Best Friends Cap'n's Club! It's an OOBER STATTIS SEEREKET ORGANIZASHUN!"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Doomslayer (Bar, Le-Koro)"Hmmm...I GOTZ IT!" I yelled, ignoring all the GENRUL PUPIEHEDS that turned and look at us. "You can be CAP'N WUNDERBAR! Because we're in a bar, geddit, Cap'n Wunderbar?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Byraher): Byraher continued her listening of Pala-Koro. It seemed that there were crazy people here, but they left. What is this place exactly? she thought to herself as she slid along the hut, away from cover. Her coloring should keep her hidden for as long as she want, it being a dark green, but you never could tell.

WIP

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"Not exactly, love," I groaned, walking up to her and burying my head in her shoulder. "Just trying to stay as cheerful as possible before i burn down this whole bloody Wahi."What was with the supplements joke, anyway? I'm a pretty young guy. I don't have to deal with this. Especially not from my girl.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"The freedom fighters at the trading outpost destroyed Doomslayer's ukulele," I groaned. "He's a crying mess right now, so I promised him he could have my guitar until he got a new uke. The rest of the crew is out drinking or getting supplies or...whatever."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"Like an infant," I muttered. "Two of us probably would've killed them all, but they only had one set of stones between twenty or so fighters, so we were pretty outmatched. Everyone just kind of split after that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"Thing is? Not even I know. I've tried smoking, drinking, drinking and smoking, drinking, smoking, and cursing while walking...nothing is helping me feel any better. It's not killing time, either," I muttered, looking back and shielding my eyes. "It could take hours for those guys to get back." -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"Hah. Ain't you just a riot," I said, looking at the ship. "I'd prefer to be able to actually sit down without having to reposition your foot beforehand."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Just as a note to those about to visit the obelisk-the shrine described in the beginning of my last IC here is built around it. Feel free to notice/wreck/whatever the shoddy little thing.IC: It didn't take Sulov long to finish his session for the day. Two hours after leaving the Hive, he returned to his hut with a fikou and some water.The matoran silently went about work. He butchered the fikou and cooked it alongside the water. His breakfast was much the same-mechanically relentless in its devouring of roast spider.Sulov next threw off his coat and belt. Their pouches were full of tools and food, for the most part. But he still withdrew a few rations to make room for what widgets he had left.He was on a business trip, he told himself. A business trip like going to the market to sell veggies or fungi. That was all.He was out the door minutes after the last bit of fikou was placed within his mouth. And he was out of the wahi before another day had passed.OOC: Sulov to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Kethrye -Kethrye followed Ledzel and Ayra away from the where the healer was dealing with his patients. "Huh, were are you two are going somewhere?" he asked as he strolled next to them. "Wait, bad question, you don't seen to know yourselves. Er- why are you going, then?"

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"What up, Smaug?" I asked the dragon who looked perfectly willing (and able) to take a bite out of me and my girl in a fraction of a heartbeat. "Mind giving us a second? Kind of a personal conversation here..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kethrye - "Not that I can think off, though Madrihk might know of something we need," Kethrye replied to Ledzel. "Kinda wish I could come and help you, but I probably have to help Madrihk keep this place from erupting into chaos again."He raised a toothy grin at Ayra. "Ah- Best of luck finding whoever it is."

IC: Optimus nodded and took a gulp. "It does taste...interesting." He laid back a bit and drank some more. "What is the content of this..." He drank again, and when he was about to say beverage, he said..."stuff?" OOC: Uh-oh. That's already a really, really bad sign. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ZykeZyke leaned his head back and took a big gulp."Dunno what's in it," he said, "but to quote somebody I met once: 'After the first bottle, you're roaring drunk. The second, you're on the floor twitching. After the third, you're being carried out on a stretcher.'"He cackled drunkenly.OOC: Credit goes to Kal Grochi for that excellent quote :P

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png