Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Nemesis laughed. "Nothing to say to that, boy? We could get along.." He laughed again.Optimus was on the brink of entering the berserker mode he always did in battle. To prevent that, he remained silent."You too, hmm? The silent treatment?""To quote an old friend..." Dervian walked in. "We've seen that and this is not that. This is worse.""He's going to explode into rage at any moment. Back up."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Lerongu, angry at Nemesis for dirtying his knife, plunged it into the other hand, twisting it as it went.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Satisfied with his torture, Lerongu pulled the knife out, twisting it in the process, and walked away.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kethrye -"This. Is. Stupid." Kethrye said, frowning disdainfully. "Last I checked, we're supposed to be on the side of good and all that. Torturing a prisoner for no explicable reason usually isn't something the heroes do, is it?" His expression darkened and he stomped over and turned around the face each of the beings responsible in turn. His eyes burned with fury as he gazed into the faces of these "Aukati" people. Grunting, he called on his remaining supply of elemental energy to materialize a icy cell around Nemesis. "I have NO idea who you people are, and I frankly don't care. You think your selves better then him, but from what I've seen you're barely any better.He shrugged. "The prisoner will be executed, per our leader's orders, but this waste of time and energy shall end, now. "

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: All ILS Members, see this post.IC: "The time has come for some explanation." Optimus looked at Kethrye. "He was my double. Cloned from me by the Fallen. I believe all who were in Ko-Wahi at the time know of him...and his demise." He sighed. "War ravaged our island for thousands of years. Nemesis Prime was my match in every way. He turned the tide of the war when the Aukati were nearing victory. He and Megatron nearly destroyed me that day." He looked through the bars of the prison. (OOC: Or burned a hole into it, if it's a solid box. After all, he hasn't been wasting elemental power. Rather, he's been absorbing some fire, but not as much as Ril.) "As you see...he bears other colors. It was a fabrication, an impersonation. I hadn't considered it...for he never did anything of the sort in the past." He paced between all the ILS members nearby, those standing around Nemesis."It is war. We fought as all those in war do...but our goals were different. They came to conquer. We came to stop them. And, Kethrye...I kept my own revenge to a minimum. Adequate revenge could not be imagined...for his cumulative crimes. The former Lord High Protector Megatron was corrupted by The Fallen, he who I mentioned earlier...and both are dead. With the death of Megatron, our war ended..." He pointed at Nemesis. "Or so I thought. Nevertheless...this day, it truly ends."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Vorex"All I heard there was 'blah-blah-expy-blah-amounts of time that don't fit-blah-blah-colours-blah-cumulative-blah-blah-blah'." Vorex shrugged. "But I agree on ending the torture. You should kill the Brakas, not shut off his organs one by one. Or, alternatively, we could bury him alive. But execution sounds best."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Bionicle lifespan. Thousands of years to us is decades to them. And the story didn't break any rules, so it's RPG canon. Like all char backstory.IC: "That," Optimus said, disdainfully to Vorex's blunt and rather simple-minded response, "is clear proof that you lack the intelligence to be on this team."OOC: No offense to you unless you would have done that in real life in this position.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Kethrye -"You forget we of Mata Nui have been fighting our own war, a war that we are still fighting," Kethrye said, raising his hand to accentuate his counter-point. "It may have had lasted "merely" a thousand years, much less then the one in your impossible tale, but every being on this island has fought in it. Makuta's grip on our home is almost unbreakable, the weather, the rahi beasts and even the green ground under our feet can all be bent to his will. You fought a war with a visible enemy, one that could be won using force alone, we fight a nightmare, a war that's impossible to win." He grinned. "And yet, we still hope."Kethrye rolled his eyes skyward and then smirked. "You underestimate us, perhaps you are the ones that lack intelligence."

OOC: @TNG: Everything Vorex does is exactly what I would have done, as I have stated previously on a number of occasions, thankyou very much. :talk2hand:(Also, it was specifically stated that this was 1200 years after the Great Cataclysm, and even if you were on a different island, that no-one on Mata-Nui has any memory of places other than Mata-Nui)IC: Vorex"Perhaps I do lack in intelligence, but the only intelligent thing you've done so far today is surrender your weapons." Vorex pointed out.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Optimus gave Kethrye a glare. "Once again you are in error. I spoke exclusively to him when I spoke of unintelligence." He kept himself from shouting.OOC: This is getting extremely annoying, how you must insist on twisting around everything I say to mean something that it did not.IC: "If your tale of a living nightmare holds any possibility, my own holds more so. But, as you can see by my intended assistance in your war...I believe you."OOC: Oh, Vorex, you ninja'd me. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that your char is your personification. I thought more highly of you before. And yeah his story was before the Great Cataclysm. He recovered partially from amnesia. A few dozen snippets of memories. Just of war. He can't use any of that knowledge. No details of the outside, no paths, no idea how to get to locations. He doesn't have any idea he's out of his own world. IC: Optimus turned to Vorex. "And aside from that, I have done nothing. Therefore it would appear I have not been unwise."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Well, we aren't twisting it so much as being insulted and failing to understand it.IC: Vorex"Well that's very nice." Vorex muttered. "Also, in future, you may not want to try to offend someone who saved your life mere moments before. That doesn't seem intelligent, either. Seems a bit ungrateful, to be honest."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Vorex"There's even more lack of grateful...ness. I used my Mask of Psychometry, mate. A few more moments without it and you'd have been dead, and you'd have gotten a nice little funeral alongside your clone there." Vorex gestured at Nemesis. "In effect, I saved your life."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Didn't see that.IC: "Then I thank you for that. I was unaware that the same one saying 'Let's kill him.' was the one to prove my innocence. The irony is amazing." He paused. "And I apologize for my...rudeness. However, my story is the only reason for the very existence of this being. There is no other explanation...and no other, if there were, would explain it at all. Unless lies would be more to your liking."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Kethrye[...]He shrugged. "The prisoner will be executed, per our leader's orders, but this waste of time and energy shall end, now. "
IC: MadrihkMadrihk had watched Nemesis get brutalized in silence, but spoke up now."Kethrye's right, let's not waste any more time. He's had his chance to explain himself, which didn't result in much. Stop fooling around for your own misguided pleasure and just kill him."With that, he motioned for everyone to take a few steps back. He then raised his hand, glimmering with whitish-blue energy from his ice power."Whoever feels like joining in, do so. Make it decisive."OOC: Backstory explained, >>input command "kill". Edited by Katuko

IC: Optimus didn't need a weapon for this. "Let us begin. And finish." He formed a fire sphere, and slammed it into Nemesis' face."AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Nemesis pushed his face further into the sphere just to see more sparks fly. "GOING OUT WITH A BANG!""You sicken me." Optimus released the sphere and it blew up in Nemesis' face. "I have taken my shot. The time has come for the rest to be satisfied."Nemesis now lacked a face, his skull partially exposed. OOC: I will RP his death once all who are intent on striking him have done so.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Idiotic. Demetrius shook his head as he watched the brutal scene. It was...distasteful. And so far as he could tell, entirely unnecessary. Well...mostly unnecessary. Still, he wanted no part in it. Unnoticed, he peeled away from the mob and slipped into the jungle.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: [Ril]Ril groaned as he staggered back to the group, and promptly burped out a large gout of flame into Nemesis' face. Then as he slowly obtained a bit more perception of the world around him, he blinked in surprise."Oops," he said awkwardly. "Uh, roasted guy, just so you know, I'll apologise in the form of actually burying your body. Okay?"He looked to the others."Remind me to never again try and absorb so many flames at once."

IC: Secer had been following the chase, but was content to watch until the being called Nemesis had torched the village. He came with Kali, and the recently reappeared Von, and readied his weapons.Bane had stayed to watch Baneless, but now turned and raised his hand. Iron bands appeared around the defective toa."No one kills the toa, no matter how bad he is," said Bane -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC(Ledzel)

"I'll be back," Ledzel says to Ayra and the doc before joining the others for the execution."Woah, what happened?" Ledzel asks the others as he looks over the bullet holes and stabbed areas on Nemesis. "You really did that to this guy?" he adds; not looking away from Nemesis.-Mef Man

IC Laki nodded. "It's good-fine. Many dark-bad things, many great-deaths happen in this war-fight. I'm ever-sorry to hear he was one of them." They sat in silence for a few seconds as Laki tried to think of something to say. The sounds of Optimus' clone being tortured and killed was all they could hear. It sickened Laki."Well! Ummm...." he thought. What should he say? "Ah. How... Did he go?" Laki winced as the words left his mouth. He should be trying to console her, not remind her of her loss.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: AelynnThe Fe-Toa didn't answer, and was actually trying hard not to cry. She had just gotten him back... And now he was gone. Aelynn pulled out a black Kanohi, a Great Huna, and just stared at it. It was obviously non-functional, judging by the damage done to it.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Woah, what happened?" Ledzel asks the others as he looks over the bullet holes and stabbed areas on Nemesis. "You really did that to this guy?" he adds; not looking away from Nemesis.
IC: Madrihk"Some of our newest recruits get a bit too excited, it seems," Madrihk commented, just as he fired his power, covering Nemesis' head in a shell of ice, shutting off any sound and further chilling the rest of his body armor, making it brittle."It's an ugly and unfitting scene. It will not be repeated. If we are to kill, we kill quickly."

IC-Kaylov:Kaylov turned from the spectacle that was Nemesis' execution, over to Madrihk, the elderly Turaga unable to watch what was happening."I feel the need to congratulate you on winning back the Turaga, Toa of Ice," Kaylov said. "You did well."OOC: He's speaking to Madrihk, if it helps. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Raknar (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Wowwwww," Raknar said, walking into the village and staring at the beat-to-Karz Nemesis. "That guy looks like he attended one of my Naming Day parties."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND