Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung merely shrugged, careful not to knock Song off as he did so."Alright, then," he said, following a fish in the water behind him. One quick stab with his tail, and it was put on a golden, metallic skewer."And it was rather strange, I can say that. Although, due to my differences, I was generally considered an outcast by most of those beings in the society I came from." He shrugged again. "Then, I left. They were insufferable fools, all of them, and not because they considered me an outcast-I was happy about that."OOC: EDIT!IC-Grochi:"Technically, I told you the truth," Grochi said, "Just in a much different wording than normal. Although, we've all managed to put our past...somewhat...behind us, and we'd rather keep it that way," Grochi said. Though he was standing near his brother and nephew, there was still a...distance between them.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Aclaraung:"Quite a few beings can be frightened by me as it is," Aclaraung growled out. "Although, that was before the influx of newcomers to the island...I suppose you're one of the newer Toa? I don't remember you from the years of the Mata."

profiles i guess

IC: Song"Relatively. I arived not long after the Mata vanished. I've lived in Ta-Koro for quite a long time, running my school. Til that got boring and I became a pirate."Song moved further up Aclaraung's back, so she could look the dragon in the eye when she talked wth him. "You were here in those days?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kethrye -"Next time I suggest you stick to the normal wording," Kethryre said, his gaze wary. "Announcing to the world that you were once a servant of the Makuta isn't the best way to avoid losing limbs." He grinned as he re-sheathed his waraxe."So, would any of you mind telling me the whole story?"

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC-Aclaraung:"I was the only Mystix free in those days," Aclaraung said. "I've been here for far longer than the Matoran, and I'll be here far after they've gone, unless I go with them." The dragon thought for a moment."I take it, then, that you don't know much about the Hundred Year Darkness, the Chronicler's Company, or most of what the Mata did? Or do the Matoran still tell the stories?"IC-Grochi:"Basically, I went temporarily mad, served Makuta, killed my brother and blinded my father, I was the cause for my grandfather's turning into a Turaga, and then I suffered manic depression, I got really annoyed with a lot of people, walked off, thought about what I did, and came back into sort of a grey-ish moral area." Grochi shrugged."Please tell me that will do. Or will I have to go into a description of how I killed my brother?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Kethrye -"That will do, that will do fine!" Kethrye replied hastily, before Grochi could plunge into the morbid story. "Sorry about that whole mess, and yes, you are free to purchase supplies. Doubt you'll find anyone willing to sell some, though."He pointed his thumb back towards Grochi's companion. "And who is he, then?"

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: AlfonMeanwhile, Alfon was content whistling a merry tune while Kethrye handled things, sitting in his chair comfortably with his feet resting on the table. He appeared to be struggling to find a way to play with his wire single-handedly..."Don't cause any trouble, eh? I'd hate to zap you into our next lunch. That's right, we're cannibals. Sweet juicy Matoran meat...yum..." he said in a perfectly serious voice, fooling even Kethrye for a second. Then his eyes suddenly took notice of three rather beat up Toa approaching the gates at a slow trot.OOC: Man, all the good stuff goes on when I'm asleep in this timezone. BenLuke, feel free to bunny Alfon when I'm offline if you need help enforcing things or just feel like throwing in some witty lines :P

IC: Lerongu ran into the village, up to Madrihk. "The message has been delivered to Ga-Koro." he said.
IC: Madrihk"Perfect! Good job. If all goes well, the villages will start massing behind us, once they realize the things we could do."At this point, the telltale sound of ice being formed caused Madrihk to turn his head towards the gate. Kethrye had frozen someone... and now he did it again before removing the prison seconds later. Madrihk walked over to the beings at the gate with a frown on his face."What's going on?" he asked.

OOC: @Katuko, I PMed Nuju about it. I believe he said, and I quote, "No, and no," when I asked him about memories of the outside world and Visorak.IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-KoroPlagia shook her head, "Sorry man, I'm no entomologist. No, what, that's bugs. So, I'm no...arachnomologist? Spiderologist? No, that doesn't sound right..."IC: [Gunner] - Pala-KoroGunner grinned, "Name's Gunner. Good to meet you, Kethrye, wasn't it?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-KoroPlagia shook her head, "Sorry man, I'm no entomologist. No, what, that's bugs. So, I'm no...arachnomologist? Spiderologist? No, that doesn't sound right..."
IC: MadrihkMadrihk glanced over his shoulder as he went to check on the issue by the gate."I see. Never mind then, I didn't expect you to know either. I'm just checking to see if someone completely independent from our prisoner over there can confirm his story. He claims there is some rare spider venom that can help with killing the Parakuka while keeping the Turaga safe."

IC: Pohau and Kauma"Sue kid, whatever." said the Matoran, and walked off to go and slander some other people."Never mind him, my dear boy. I met him during a mission once, and he's always been like that." said a Ta-Matoran that spoke like he was older than he really was. "Back then we had no fancy shmancy swords and staves. We had sticks. Two sticks and a rock, between the whole squad. And we had to share the rock."

IC:Leah nodded and once her sudden emotional outburst passed, she slowly let go of Verdi's arm. "I'm sorry..." she said again, tired. "But we've just come out of this huge fight and you're talking about running off to take on the next dangerous thing. That was just a little too much...but I'm okay now. Back to being big-strong.""I'm sorry too." Sisk said, smiling apologetically. "But...this is so much-exciting and maybe we can do some well-good trying to find answers. I promise, we're not going to be stupid-crazy." Leah returned the smile weakly. "At least you're not running off unannounced again like last time..."She looked at Verdi and Lashev. "If you boys are going back...we uhm, I mean I should gather the rest of the Gukko-force...though I think some of the men should stay, as liasons between the Turaga and Madrihk.""Sounds good." Sisks nodded. "How long until you are move-ready?""Not long," she said, "I just need to find Kara, he'll do the rest." Using her bo-staff as a walking stick, Leah turned around and walked back to where the Gukko force had made camp in Pala-Koro. The three Matoran looked after her, until Sisk caught the expression on Verdi's face as he watched her leave. The Le-Matoran grinned at him widely. "Ohh, you're in big-trouble." he said.-----------------Mariko, having had the luck of being the least injured of the trio, was the first to make it up to the gate. He stopped in his tracks when he reached it, leaning forward to lessen the pain from his ribs and holding his side. He looked at the two Toa, obviously guards for the gate, one of which was preoccupied. So he approached the other one, who was sitting in a chair. "This is Pala-Koro, right?" he asked. He immediately kicked himself mentally, since of course it had to be Pala-Koro, how could it be anywhere else? Atvin knew the way after all. But it was the only question that came to mind, especially after the long and exhausting trek down from the mountains.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Tawara"Come on up-" came Gyren's voice by the treetops, but was suddenly interrupted by a thunk and an angry voice which Tawara didn't catch. The Matoran raised an eyebrow and edged around the side of tree, away from the ladder. I hope this isn't another one. Well, if Tawara was about to meet up with one of Mata Nui's bloodthirsty psychopaths again, then this time she would be ready. She reached for her bow, strung it, and nocked an arrow. It hadn't helped the Matoran much before, but it might provide enough of a distraction to give her a chance to run away.The Ni-Matoran looked up into the treetops and shouted, "Um, was that the sound of a blade I heard?"OOC: Okay, so every time I've had Tawara shoot arrows at someone before, they've easily brushed it off (since nobody wants to see his/her character injured). I would like to point out that Tawara is very good with a bow, and since she's a Matoran, not good at much else. I'm not asking you to let your characters get hurt all the time, but if Tawara starts firing arrows, please at least have the target have to make a significant effort to not get struck by one of them. And if she fires multiple arrows at the same person during the course of a single battle, have them hit at least once. It doesn't have to be in a lethal place, or anything. I'm just really tired of my character constantly being The Load.Whew, big rant there.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC:

]Man, all the good stuff goes on when I'm asleep in this timezone. BenLuke, feel free to bunny Alfon when I'm offline if you need help enforcing things or just feel like throwing in some witty lines :P
Will do.IC: Kethrye -"Right, That would be me," Kethrye replied to Gunner. "You'd probably have a better change of finding supplies in Le-Koro, but you can try here if you wish."

IC: Alfon"Hold your horses, I'm just messing with you." Alfon said, waving a hand dismissively since Madrihk showed up. He'd leave the others with Kethrye to deal with."Nothing really, I'm pretty sure Kethrye's got things under control. However, that's not important right now. What is important though is the fact that you came to check up on little ol' me with my broken arm. How sweet! Wanna sign it?" he joked. Hopefully Madrihk would have gotten used to his antics by now. Then came the trio of battered Toa, the black one arriving first."Yep, headquarters of your local Makuta spawn exterminators and band of jack of all trades. Few whackos here and there but you get used to 'em. So welcome! Any questions or something I can help you with? Medical aid, maybe...?"

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Kethrye -"You could carry word of our victory to one of the koros," Kethrye said to the skakdi of electricity. "Although I'm not sure which ones already know an which don't.Could also try and help constructing more of the village, although I don't know if anyone else is working on that. . ."

IC: Alfon"Hold your horses, I'm just messing with you." Alfon said, waving a hand dismissively since Madrihk showed up. He'd leave the others with Kethrye to deal with."Nothing really, I'm pretty sure Kethrye's got things under control. However, that's note important right now. What is important though is the fact that you came to check up on little ol' me with my broken arm. How sweet! Wanna sign it?" he joked. Hopefully Madrihk would have gotten used to his antics by now. Then came the trio of battered Toa, the black one arriving first."Yep, headquarters of your local Makuta spawn exterminators and band of jack of all trades. Few whackos here and there but you get used to 'em. So welcome! Any questions or something I can help you with? Medical aid, maybe...?"

IC(Ledzel)

Ledzel decided to stay with his electric friend instead of trying to help Kethrye talk the new beings to death. The Po-Toa wasn't exactly in a talking mood.-Mef Man

IC-Aclaraung:"It is possible," Aclaraung said, shrugging. "Though I am not the most sure, from what I have learned of the beings on this island, I am older than them by far." It could be seen, as well. His scales still shone, his eyes were still bright, but they also seemed...dull, somehow. As though the scales were dusty. His eyes were nothing but reddish-gold orbs that matched his scales, only told apart by their size and movement. His horns were chipped, slightly, as well, in places. If one looked closely, one of the horns had been knocked off, though it was slowly regrowing."Well, Song, why don't you tell me about yourself?"

profiles i guess

IC: Alfon"Yo Ledzel, you okay, man? You look like a man who's been robbed of his future children." Alfon asked, trying to spark a laugh out of his depressed friend with the question. "Yes, he's here." Alfon told Vorex. "Unless you have anything really important or urgent to tell him, I'd ask that you speak with me instead. He's a rather busy man and just had his overhaul of silly questions."Oh boy, multitask conversation...

IC: Kethrye -Why does everyone always want to talk to Madrihk? Kethryre grumbled to himself as yet another visitor entered the village. "Yeah, me and Alfon here should be able to answer you questions." he said, returning to his seat next to Alfon and scowling at the latest in the long line of newcomers. "Okay, welcome aboard, you can proceed with your sill question about us."

IC: Vorex"Seriously? Someone asks to be involved, and you immediately tell them that they're 'welcome aboard'? Seems a little stupid, to be honest." Vorex admitted. "But, I don't suppose there's anything here that I can help with?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill