Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ziraul kept up the sound beam as it shattered the incoming stone. He upped the volume even further, to where it would seriously risk internal damage to lungs and other body cavities, and stood an even better chance of breaking metal, and also increased the width to make it harder to dodge, a potential problem if a foe was not agile enough. The beam was powerful enough that covering your ears would do little good.

ICLaki's body tensed in fear as a huge spear of stone flew towards his chest. His elation at the battle a minute ago had vanished. Why had he ever thought this was entertaining? But before the Matoran could jump, a blast of impact vision smashed into the stone, blasting the rock into dust and shrapnel. Laki covered his mask to avoid any small, sharp peices. One skipped off his armor. Laki looked back up. The lead toa of stone wa exchanging blasts with the toa of sonics. He picked up a small rock, and tossed it lightly in his palm. He could throw it at Potanko. It wouldn't do much for him, but it might distract the Toa of stone long enough for The Toa of Sonics to get in a solid hit. Laki threw the small rock with all his might, before turning and running. The Matoran didn't want to be the recipient of another stone blast. He wasn't quite sure where he was running to. The Matoran couldn't get back into the Koro to retreive his disks. He was in a bad spot.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro Market: "Hm..."The Toa of Water was perched on a large tree branch that arced over the market of Le-Koro. His dark appearance masked by the shade of the canopy, he observed the busy platforms below, searching for a vendor who could fulfill his needs. Two empty weapon holsters--big enough to hold a pair of small axes--brushed against his outer thighs as he moved, their previous occupants having been lost quite a while ago. While he had intended on replacing as soon as possible, the Toa had... neglected... to fulfill that task.Now, however, he was back in Le-Koro, and as such, he saw no point in procrastinating any further... regardless of how much he would have preferred to do that. He sighed inwardly. Sometimes being a Toa--even one who deviated from standard traditions, such as saving villagers and fighting Rahi--could be such a hassle...Spotting an arms merchant nearby, Decaia moved, beginning the climb back down to the floor...
IC - Decaia - Le-Koro Market: Dropping down and onto the platforms that made up the 'streets' of Le-Koro, hidden from view by a row of stalls, Decaia dusted himself off, straightening up and moving along behind the various merchants. Finding a gap between a pair of these, he slipped into the main hub of the market, quickly disappearing into the crowd as he made his way toward the arms merchant.To his fortune, the Matoran manning the stall seemed to be busy talking--or rather arguing, now that Decaia was closer--with another customer, which meant that his attention was not on the two tomahawks at the side of the booth. Decaia smiled inwardly. Making his way toward the place--unnoticed in the din and energy of the crowd--he approached. Passing by the pair of weapons, the Toa of Water 'accidentally' bumped into the miniature axes, knocking them loose and causing them to fall from their perches. Catching them, he slipped the weapons into the holsters at his sides, dropping a small bag of money where they had rested before.Just as quickly as he had come, the Toa left, disappearing further down the street, where he slipped underneath the railing at the end of a platform and began to climb down through the trees, toward the floor of the jungle.The lack of a response from the Matoran indicated that he hadn't seen Decaia's movements--as intended.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC:Visaru, note that Ziraul wears a Mahiki and is currently in the shape of a Vortixx. Thus he seems a Vortixx with unusual abilities. I will add a mild note that his palms seem to have speakers embedded, to make them look like the source of his powers. If you could edit to make sure other people don't get the wrong idea, greatly appriciated.Katuko, in response to below, you forgot Tirax, the Skakdi standing next to him.I edited the IC to clarify.IC: Ziraul added to the sonic attack by using his mask, creating a field of darkness around his foe, so that he could not see. A bolt of impact vision also shot into this shadowy mass, thanks to Tirax.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

OOC: How can he have Sonics, a Mahiki and then impact vision on top of that? Impact vision is a Skakdi power, and elemental power can't really be shot out of your eyes, only shot from your hands and emanated from your body.IC: MeviWith the air buzzing with terrible noise, and seeing Laki drop from the wall without his weapons, Mevi quickly decided to get down there herself. She hung from the edge and dropped down, greatly dampening the fall compared to how a jump would have been. A thrown rock was surprisingly enough shattered by a sudden blast from Ziraul, a being Mevi did not know but assumed to be on their side. The Ta-Matoran raised her large, round shield and stood next to the unarmed Le-Matoran.A distance away, the dreadful form of a Parakuka could be seen on one of the attacker's back. It was evidently active, given the apparent power and mannerisms of its host. Mevi shuddered at the sight, and glanced sideways at Laki."You all right?" she asked. "I'd give you a weapon if I had a spare, but right now I don't. I don't think my shield ca stop a full stone attack if another one comes, so we better move."To Onyx, she shouted:"I think we stand our best chance of keeping that thing if you focus all your power on it! That was enough for holding a berserking Turaga in during their first - and apparently most powerful - transformation!"

OOCLaki didn't see the Vortixx, he just noticed the effects. When Laki looks at him, I'll make sure he notices the appearance.IC"I'm okay-alive," Laki said, "I'll help-survive myself. Don't worry-help, just go fight-attack. But... great-thanks." he added. The two moved slowly away from the attacking stone toa, crouched behind Mevi's shield.

Edited by Visaru

IC (Nawal and unconscious Lathon)Nawal finally made it to Le-Koro, hauling the unconscious Toa to get healed there. He, too, would need medical attention. His own hands were coated it severe frostbite, and would spread if left untreated.Nawal carried Lathon to the first hut with a doctor in it. Luckily, the doctor was there."Doctor! My friend here was poisoned badly in a fight, and needs to be treated quickly!"NPC (Lekar):Lekar, a Toa of Plantlife, turned towards the victim and studied his wounds."Wicked poision, but manageable"Then, activating his mask of healing, he placed hs hands on Lathon and began removing the poison. After a few seconds of concentration, the wounds sealed back up, and he removed his hands from the victim. Panting, he stumbled back into a chair and breathed heavily. It was a tricky process, since the poison had reached his brain and was starting to get to his heartstone, and drained much of Lekar's energy. But the job was done."He will... take a while to fully... recover..."
IC: Lathon, Le-Koro Lathon's emerald eyes suddenly snapped open. "Ooohhh." he groaned, sitting forward. "I feel like I've been trampled by a Ash-bear." he sighed. He quickly looked down at his armor and saw that it had been repaired. He turned to see the Matoran and a Toa of plant-life standing before him. "Thank you." he said to Lekar. "You saved my life." he said. Lathon got to his feet, but he quickly had to sit down again, his head feeling woozy. "Maybe I'll sit for a moment." he said, grinning. Edited by Flex Nard

IC: CalebosCalebos got distracted, and watched the matoran play cards, "Watcha playin?"IC: ZacaxZacax was still bored...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Lathon, Le-KoroLathon ran a hand over his lime-green mask before turning to the Matoran. "I'm not totally sure." he admitted. "But that Toa, we obviously evil and corrupt, he worshiped Makuta, and you saw how he killed that Matoran and sacrificed him to Makuta." Lathon said. "As a Toa I could not just sit by and let him do that, I had to try to stop him, and I failed." he said looking down. "All I did is slow him down." he said. He looked up at the Matoran. "What's your name?" he asked. "I am Toa Lathon, but I do not know yours." he said. "How do you not know what a Toa is? We Toa were once like you Matoran. But we were changed by Toa Stones, into what we are now, Toa heroes. We can use Kanohi with great powers, and each of us have our own elemental powers." he said sitting forward. "Though I have no idea how I became a Toa. I awoke one day on Kini Nui with no memories whatsoever." he said shrugging.

IC (Nawal):"My name's Nawal. How could I have not known of these Toa? It seems like just yesterday there were only Matoran, Turaga, and Rahi..."NPC (Lekar):Lekar had heard enough, this Matoran was suffering some brain injury or another. Struggling to get up, he said "Here... Let me take a look at you. Maybe I can help..."With that he studied Nawal carefully, every now or then going "Mhmm..." or "Interesting.." Eventually, Lekar gave up and said what he found."Well, it looks like you have no obvious head injury, so that doesn't seem to be the case. but you are suffering ffrom a severe case of frostbite on your entire left arm, but not a case like I've ever seen before. Some of the tissue in your arm not only has frozen and partially died, but it has decayed as if it has been sitting in ice for a long time..."

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: MeviTo Onyx, she shouted:"I think we stand our best chance of keeping that thing if you focus all your power on it! That was enough for holding a berserking Turaga in during their first - and apparently most powerful - transformation!"
IC: OnyxThe Fe-Toa sighed, really not wanting to go toe to toe with such a beast again but the only thing more powerful than it in terms of physical strength was a Pakari user and it was just his luck that he was the only one around. Unfortunately, they were much more agile and faster than he. Sighing, Onyx pinched the bridge of his nose before straightening out and heavily modifying his armour for heavier duty and jumping over the wall's ledge, landing with a loud and heavy thud.His feet started at a jog, transforming into a sprint as he headed around Vorasku's group and straight for the Parakuka-user dragging his comrade, forming a large sphere of condensed iron about the size of a cannonball in his hand then throwing it like a fast ball at Turok.

IC: PotankoSeeing that the sound evidently came from a Vortixx, Potank shot a blast of stone in that direction, desperately trying to stop the sound.IC: TurokSeeing the ball flying at her, Turok flipped to the side, using the enhanced agility from her Parakuka. She then ran foward, and swung her Katana at Onyx.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Lathon, Le-Koro (Lekar's hut)Lathon nodded at Nawal. "Well met Nawal." he said. "You saved my life back there, I am now in your debt." he said. "If you hadn't dragged me all the way there, I would of died from the poison." he said. He looked surprised at what Lekar said. "That does seem strange... were you frozen in ice for any period of time Nawal?" Lathon asked. "Sounds like you might need some medical attention for that arm." he said, staring at it.

IC: Lumira - Makuta's Revenge, Outskirts, Le-KoroI glanced over to where the inquisitive voice had come from, spotting a short, blue and yellow Matoran (Calebos)."Go Ruki," I said, rather more curtly than I intended, "Five widgets each in the pot, winner comes out thirty richer."Meanwhile, one of the other Matoran players, a silver-armoured being with sparkling blue irises and an almost permanent sneer, glanced over his hand. An almost vicious glint was in his otherwise very pretty eyes as his vision switched from his cards, over to Lumira."Ten of Kanoka," he said, his horrible excuse for a smile even more prominent."Go Ruki," I replied, returning his smirk, and feeling a small, guilty sense of satisfaction at watching Blue Eyes shrink back in his seat.Without waiting for a response, I called out, "Pohatu (Jack), anyone?"-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Calebos"my brother and I played that when he was still a matoran! Can I join?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Nawal):"Not that I remember... Before all these weird changes happened, I was scouting in Ko-Wahi. It was a blizzard, and I did pass out for a few hours, but I don't think the entire world would have changed in a few hours..."NPC (Lekar):"No, this has been in ice for longer than a few hours" Lekar said, gesturing to his arm, "It takes a long time for tissue to decay like that, and even longer if it's in ice..."

NPC (Lekar):"That's almost impossible, his blood would have crystalized, killing him. The only possible way that could happen was if he was frozen quickly, but you don't freeze that fast just standing out in a blizzard..."IC (Nawal):"Well, I was buried under some snow from an avalan.... Oh my..."

Ic: Draeverian Joskiir In the tangle and swelling of combat, no one seemed to pay much attention to the blind man on the gate. He stood there like some statue, ears working their hardest. Everything was plainly painted before him. The battle gave off so much vibration he had no need for sonar, simply relying on the sheer volume of the contestants. In the two cases where things had swelled disproportionately, Draeverian found himself unnecessary with the excess of de-toa. His beat still hummed through the air as a fight track, but Draeverian had by now realized peace was a useless conversation topic to be discarded. It was by pure chance that he had caught a pair of disks, made of metallic bands, as they flew towards him. "if only I knew their owner's position," he muttered as he felt the vibrations on the field.

Edited by Kughii

NPC (Lekar):"I'm afraid not, there is just too much dead tissue in his arm. And since my mask can't ressurect the dead, it is uncureable. The thing about frostbite is that it spreads, so if we don't act soon, even more than his arm will be lost. Amputation is our only option, but lucky you, I have a mechanical arm that would easily replace it. The procedure in amputating the arm should not hurt much, since I have developed herbs to help relax you and let you sleep while I work on the arm. Also, my mask can heal the wound when I'm done, so it should not hurt too bad. Please, sit down while I ready everything and make the tea."Lekar then whispered quickly in Lathon's ear "Help him out, loosing a limb is never emotionally easy"With that, he left into another room.IC (Nawal):Nawal sat down, shocked.

IC: Lumira - Makuta's Revenge, Outskirts, Le-KoroI shrugged, uneasily. This Matoran seemed nice, but I honestly wasn't sure if Stalav would let him play cards with us. Personally, I hoped so."I see no problem with you playing, kid," I replied, giving him a small smile, as well.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Calebos"Deal me in!" Calebos said waving his hand, he wasnt aware of the fact that this was the gambling version.

IC: OnyxSo fast!Onyx had hoped to pull out his shield and sword before Turok had come for him but with such speed, he managed to pull out his sword only. The time he'd held down Turaga Whenua at the hive assault, all of his concentration and effort was focused on the old man so he didn't have time to watch everything else occurring around him. The speed was completely new to him.The Toa ducked, feeling a light breeze as the katana sailed right past his head. Truthfully, his armour was thick enough take a blow from such a fragile weapon meant for speed but chances were not to be taken when fighting such a powerful opponent. Immediately, he launched himself at Turok in an attempt to tackle and squeeze the air out of him, his powerful legs propelling him off the ground with incredible force.

OOC: Turok is female.IC: TurokAs her katana missed, Turok flipped to the side, using her parakuka. She then swung again at Onyx with speed, this time using both katanas.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Sorry 'bout that.IC: OnyxTurok's swings were in vain since Onyx was already long gone. After propelling himself with those super-strengthened legs of his and his enemy leaving nothing but an empty space ahead of him, he flew straight past and gained quite a few seconds of air time before hitting hard ground. After a bit of fumbling, the Toa picked himself up and armed his shield, slowly approaching Turok with his sword raised and shield arm ready to bash or defend.

IC: OnyxOnyx continued to approach at a slow pace, eventually nearing Turok who seemed to be waiting as well for a move to be made. He began circling towards her right and in response, so did she, both staring in silence, their eyes daring one another to be the first to strike. Suddenly, Onyx leaped straight at Turok.

IC: PotankoSeeing that the sound evidently came from a Vortixx, Potank shot a blast of stone in that direction, desperately trying to stop the sound.IC: TurokSeeing the ball flying at her, Turok flipped to the side, using the enhanced agility from her Parakuka. She then ran foward, and swung her Katana at Onyx.
OOC:No way for you to see the Vortixx with the illusion cloak now. Plus, you forgot the impact vision. I suggest you just take the hit from the sonics, as it's somewhat unrealistic to remain completely unaffected by such a constant attack.IC:Ziraul upped the volume even further, to the point where his foe should black out with ease. The next stone went wide, flying at the Parakuka user since there was no way to aim inside the Mahiki-powered illusion cloak.

IC Laki and Mevi paused. The assailants weren't paying attention to the two Matoran crouching in the line of fire, too focused on trading elemental blasts. The matoran of air fearfully observed Onyx doing battle with the Parakuka-warped Toa. Parakuka. The very word felt synonymous with evil. Laki wanted to help kill that toa and her bloated, monstrous slug. Laki remembered the poor Turaga trapped inside, forced to live with those monsters on their backs. This girl would need to be captured to test on. Laki was sure that the ILS needed to test their methods of Parakuka removal on someone. "Great-sorry," Laki told the Ta-Matoran he was with, "Might want to scatter-run away." He picked up another spare rock, ran away from Mevi and her sheild, and, just as Onyx lunged at the Parakuka user, Laki threw a rock at her, hoping to distract and let Onyx get in a hit.

IC: Lathon, Le-KoroLathon winced inwardly at Lekar’s words. He didn’t show anything outward, but inside he was feeling for Nawal; who’d just saved his life. Lathon then listened as Lekar leaned towards him and whispered in his ear. He nodded as Lekar left the room.As Nawal sat down shocked Lathon struggled to his feet. He could still slightly feel the affects of the poison inside him, like a deadly reminder of how close he’d come to dying that day. And the strange thing was, his wounds had been inflicted by a Toa of Plant-life, and then he’d been healed by one. It just further proved the fact that any power could be misused and tainted into something evil, no matter how good it was before. Lathon closed his fist at the thought of Makuta and what he’d done to Mata Nui.Lathon reached out and placed a hand on Nawal’s shoulder. “Don’t worry friend. I’m sure he will be able to quick-fix your arm. When it’s over you might even be stronger then you were before.” He said, trying to reassure him. “I’d gladly slice off my arm and give it to you for saving me, but sadly I think mine might be a bit big. Well, and it’s green, while your armor is white.” He laughed, trying to cheer the Matoran up.

Edited by Flex Nard

OOC:No way for you to see the Vortixx with the illusion cloak now. Plus, you forgot the impact vision. I suggest you just take the hit from the sonics, as it's somewhat unrealistic to remain completely unaffected by such a constant attack.
OOC: I'm still wondering how you can have Sonics, a Mahiki and Impact Vision at the same time?
"Great-sorry," Laki told the Ta-Matoran he was with, "Might want to scatter-run away." He picked up another spare rock, ran away from Mevi and her sheild, and, just as Onyx lunged at the Parakuka user, Laki threw a rock at her, hoping to distract and let Onyx get in a hit.
IC: Mevi"A member of the guard never runs away," Mevi replied, remembering what the Ta-Koronan guard captain, Jaller, had said so many times over the years.They only perform strategical retreats."I'll move a bit to the side, then, and try to flank it," she commented, starting to circle around the area where Onyx and Turok were fighting. She held her shield up, readied her spear, and thrust towards the organic slug on the being's back.

IC: Vorasku's OrganizationPotanko, with the sound at an extremely high level, was knocked out, and lay there on the ground. When onyx leapt at Turok, she lunged to the side, and missed the stone. However, the smaller rock hit her, causing a bruise in her side. She turned momentarily, at the same time swinging a parakuka assisted katana at her opponent. Vorasku saw Mevi lunge at Turok, and shot at her with his crossbow.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

NPC (Lekar):Lekar came back in he room with three cups of tea, sat down and put the tea on the table, a specially marked one in front of Nawal."That's the tea that'll help you sleep through it, so drink it slowly. When you start to feel faint-dizzy, tell me so we can quick-lie you down." He took a sip of his tea, "I have a little bit of sorry-bad knews, the only left Matoran arm I have is green, but you can paint it white if you want. Other than that, everything is good-ready. I must tell you that the mechanical arm will be very different from your normal arm, mostly because it has only two, large, hooked fingers. Hands are too hard to build, and its design will help you pick up things.IC (Nawal):Nawal picked up his Tea and swirled it around in its cup. Knees shaking slightly, he took a sip of the tea. The seditives kicked in fast."Whoooah thassssome goood tee"

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

OOC:No way for you to see the Vortixx with the illusion cloak now. Plus, you forgot the impact vision. I suggest you just take the hit from the sonics, as it's somewhat unrealistic to remain completely unaffected by such a constant attack.
OOC: I'm still wondering how you can have Sonics, a Mahiki and Impact Vision at the same time?
OOC: Repeating what I said earlier, Tirax, Ziraul's Skakdi assistant, has Impact Vision. Ziraul, a Toa of Sonics, wears a Mahiki and is currently in the form of a Vortixx. Tirax is more of a supporting character, so I don't have him do quite as much. That's probably why you didn't notice him. I'll take more effort to specifically attribute the impact vision bolts in the future.IC: Figuring his foe had blacked out by now, Ziraul strode forward and dropped the illusionary shadow cloak. Seeing this to be the case, he raised his katana, and swung, hoping to finish his foe. He did not take time to look and see if his attack had been successful, as time was of the essence on the battlefield. Knowing that he must keep his elemental power charged, he created a small silence field around himself to recharge. As he did this, he aimed a throwing knife at the Parakuka user, masking it's existence with his Kanohi Mahiki.Tirax aimed a burst of impact vision at the Parakuka user's legs, acting on his battle instincts and trying to break them. One couldn't move too well with broken legs, after all.