Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KadonI rode the elevator down, thinking. I was still wondering about the Chronicler's Company, but I shoved aside the thought. I didn't want to obess over it, and I had no concrete proof. Unless another member of the Company was murdered, I'd have no proof and it would simply be better not to think about it.I set out for Ta-Koro. I liked the village of fire, designed with forethought to withstand nearly any attack. It also housed one of the most impressive military forces on the island, the Guard.

IC: DromeDown the elevator I went, leaving the Jungle village. I almost didn't want to leave, but there were important things that needed to be done. And Kadon and I were going to be the ones to do them, and teach other Toa what they were doing wrong. The more I thought about it, the more I thought it was not going to go over well with most Toa.I Followed Kadon with a sense of determination in my footstep. I was actually going to do something that would help others, and likely still involve beating things up. Only problem was I was tired, and lacking sleep.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tahuva climbed up the vine-ladder. "Anyone home?"Dervian climbed up too. "Ahem, that's not how to get attention." He cleared his throat. "HEY YOU! OPEN UP!""YOU COMPLETE FOOL, THAT'S RUDE!" He kicked Dervian to the bottom of the vine.Dervian climbed back up. "Do that again, and I won't teach you the ultimate move!""Fine..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

"The emotional spectrum..." Laki muttered. That explained 'Love'. "Is that a toa team? I've no-seen any lately." He was about to ask if they had any distinguishing characteristics, but realized that was a bit contradictory. If they had names like 'Love', how could he miss it? "Sounds thought-interesting."

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: (Gamal)"We're just about to cross the border into Ta-Wahi," she replied. She sighs to herself as they approach Ta-Wahi. The Ga-Matoran had made enemies with a certain doctor in her past and was hoping he wouldn't be at the hospital she was heading toward. "Here we are: Ta-Koro."OOC: Solaris and Gamal to Ta-Wahi

-Mef Man

IC(Love's Company): "Hey! I'm the medic! Not the Cheerleader! Mardi is." Mardi rolled her eyes, pulling Pourge along. "You know Mardi, I'm beginning to like you. You're snide and sarcastic. Like me.""Anyway, I'm not too sure what we do. Last thing we did was..."Oh no...when does the timeline split? "Erm... separate Despair and Hope! With a potion!"

Ic: A matoran ran up to the bulletin board, one of many across the treetop village, and nailed a conspicuous flyer on it. Bright red and black, it spelled out entertainment for some and trouble for others. It read, simply:

Black Diamond Entertainment, Inc.

ANNOUNCES

Senegal the "Brutal Bard"

vs.

ANYONE ELSE

GENERAL FREE FOR ALL TOURNAMENT

!!!! PRIZE OFFERED !!!!

See "Jasper" in the bar for details.

And that was it. The matoran ran away, leaving the sign to do the rest.

IC: (Kav'den)Kav'den looks toward the flier while he itches the "chin" on his Mask."See Jasper, huh..." He sighs to himself. "I guess I could use the trinkets."The Ko-Toa walks toward the leaf covered bar, hands ready to grab his ice picks just in case.Kav'den walks into the cold and musty bar. A thick cloud of smoke had collected over the top of the beings heads from the cigars, pipes, and "other things" being smoked inside. The Toa of Ice shakes his head in disgust as he takes a seat at the bar.He tugs on the bartender's sleeve as he says,"I'm looking for a 'Jasper.' You wouldn't happen to know where I could find him?"

-Mef Man

IC: Although Decaia had not been seen before his appearance, Dekuna's sensitive hearing had alerted him to the toa's approach. He did not so much as flinch when Decaia arrived. Instead, he answered the question."No, Sloth, we have only just had breakfast, so it is not time to 'sup' just yet. If you meant to ask what we are doing, I will tell you that we are about to leave to Ta-koro."OOC: :P Since when do bionicle characters say 'Sup'?

ppg2.png

IC:A body.A dead Matoran body. It was laying there, already completely cold. No one had seen it yet, at least no one from Le-Koro. No one except Kuyre's spies.And Kelrin was on his way. But did he know where to find the victim? The victim, whose head had small indents in it, as if gripped and crushed. The victim who, despite the evident event of being stabbed, had no blood in the spot where he was supposedly cut.How did these add up? How would they help Kelrin know more the assissin?

IC: One of the spies had made their way to the table Kelrin was sitting at."Hey Zerik, it's me, you remember, I'm Veris!" He chuckled slapping the Toa on his back."Right, how's it going?" Kelrin laughed, in a convincing tone."Well I found this beautiful sight, I mean you just gotta see it man, you'd love it." The male Ga-Matoran laughed, Kelrin got the hint."Then lead me too it, old friend!" He chuckled as he followed the matoran out of the Inn and towards where the matoran was leading him. Eventually they had found it, the body, no else had found it yet, except the agents he had sent ahead. Indents on the skull, no bleeding despite a cut."How long has the body been like this." Kelrin asked. talking to Veris (which wasn't the matoran's real name)."Well sir, it's gone completely cold, he's probably long gone by now." "Veris" sighed."Well I want to know why there's no blood on this cut, did he drain the matoran?" He asked, the matoran around him merely shrugged. Well the skull fracture seems to be the visible cause of death as well all know, did any of you find anything important on him? He asked again. At least he knew how his target killed, my some blunt force, almost pressurized. He continued to think on this.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Nooooo. We can't go to Ta-koro yet! :PIC: Havon, Mimira"Yes yes, but as I was saying, we're helping Miha find her uncle first, shouldn't take long. Right?" He looked at Miha."Your uncle can't be to far. Is he in Le-koro?"OOC: Stall us, stall us, stall us! :o

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Miha"He should be..." Miha said happily. "But I did a quick check, and his hut was ransacked! I don't think he's in Le-Koro anymore Havon." She looked at all of her new companions and started using her puppy eyes. Angel hopped over to Havon and also gave him the puppy eyes, which worked very well as she was basically a puppy. "Would you please help me?" she asked, using the most cute face she could.OOC:He's in Ga-Wahi... But nobody knows that. Anyways, who could resist the cuteness?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Eamerzon is what I'd call unstable...lolIC: Havon, MimiraHavon bit his lip, he really needed to find Snelly, but those eyes..."Well, I guess I did sorta promise to help you find your uncle didn't I? Well, a Toa always keeps his promises!" He said, giving a thumbs up. He turned to the others, "This might take a lot longer than I originally anticipated, if you guys don't want to help, I understand.""Miha, I think the best place to start would be to search your uncle's hut for clues! Lead the way." He politely gestured toward the door."We get to be detectives? Cool!" Mimira said excitedly.

IC"My house...?"Two large Nui-Rama insects came tearing around the corner of the Koro. One hit a house, and drove it's arm right through the building. They were multicolored, fully armored, their multi-faceted eyes flashing evilly and the huge sharp claws gleaming just as frighteningly. Laki was very, very glad he was with two toa and a little matoran who seems to be able to fight pretty well. He ducked behind a house as a stinger flew past him, missing his head just in time.If only he had some disks; he could actually use those. The streets were empty, and Laki seemed to have little else to do but call for help.So he did. "Nui-Rama! In Le-Koro!!"

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Havon, MimiraHavon looked at the hut, nothing seemed out of the ordinary, at least from the outside."Alright Miha, after you." They entered the hut.OOC: not entirely sure what it will look like inside, leaving that up to you BioBeast. :)

Edited by Snelly

IC: (Kav'den)Kav'den looks toward the flier while he itches the "chin" on his Mask."See Jasper, huh..." He sighs to himself. "I guess I could use the trinkets."The Ko-Toa walks toward the leaf covered bar, hands ready to grab his ice picks just in case.Kav'den walks into the cold and musty bar. A thick cloud of smoke had collected over the top of the beings heads from the cigars, pipes, and "other things" being smoked inside. The Toa of Ice shakes his head in disgust as he takes a seat at the bar.He tugs on the bartender's sleeve as he says,"I'm looking for a 'Jasper.' You wouldn't happen to know where I could find him?"

Ooc: Good god. Never use that color again. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/upsetw.gifIc: "Jasper, eh?" the tender growled as he wiped a mug with a towel and slid it in its drawer. "Can't say its the first time someone's looking for him. They all ask me about him, so I suppose people think he's in here. But if you want me to point at a guy and tell you he's the man you're looking for, you're just as wrong as the rest. I ain't got no clue who Jasper is. I serve drinks; I ain't a directory. So go ask around and get back to me when you find Jasper. Hn."Ooc: Not so easy. You don't just approach the ambassador and get a visa; there's a process first. :P

OOC:I hate describing rooms...IC:MihaMiha walked inside, grimacing at the ransacked shack. She pointed to a note on the bed. "This is all the clues I could find." she explained, showing Havon the note.OOC:You can make up what the note says. :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: KirgonThe Matoran headed toward the village, a large grin on his face, and the thought of vast amounts of treasure in his mind."Soon, I will be able to buy this whole island if I want to... even Makuta can be bought out, I'd bet."IC: Moylan"Are we there yet? I'm tired of waiting."The depressing Toa questioned. She was getting a little sick of just waiting on the boat.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles