Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Kinika - underground templeKinika was sharing similar thoughts. How could such great treasure go unguarded? If they were lucky, the traps had been sprung on some other fool. If not..."I could buy the island with this." he marveled.The Toa of iron could feel something else, something different... Something powerful."We'd better get out of-"A spear flew past his head. He could see small cracks in the iron as it passed before his eyes."Watch yourself."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dervian was blasted aside by Klastio. "OW OW OW OW OW.." He said "Ow" all the way to the bottom of the tree. "OW. Oh, and OW.""You pointed a sword at me. However, your skills are quite good...they'd be great if you could stop a fire-based version of what Dervian just did." He decided not to point out that he still needed to learn that move. "Well, as for what we're doing here...Garth here, do you remember him?" Tahuva waited for Garth to explain to Klastio, as he didn't even know the details himself.

IC Klastio - Le-Koro - Talking: Klastio down to the ground and picked up Dervian, lifting him high up and setting him back down on the platform attached to the tree. He then sheathed his sword, and looked at the short brown Matoran who stood next to Tahuva. After a few seconds, his eyes opened wide, and he landed on the platform grabbing Garth by the shoulders to get a good look at him. "You've grown! Yes, I remember Garth, I was a younger Toa when I met his father, and he and his family were in a dire financial situation. I helped them out of their troubles, and made a strong bond with them. Where have you been all these years? I lost track of you all when you moved from Le-Koro, and my life got in the way of looking for you all," the Toa said, letting Garth go. IC Garth - Le-Koro - Talking: It was nice to see Klastio again after all this time, "We moved out to Po-Koro again, and lived there for a few years; sadly, we were once again in a bad situation, and had to ask for help from one of the locals. Well, he ended up stealing from us, he kept us alive for a few months, pulling us out of the rut we were in, and then he began demanding repayment, forcing us to pay up, or he would send his men after us," Garth said in a saddened tone. "But that was years ago, we've just come from Po-Koro, and we dealt with that man. We came here to see you; I know you don't owe us a widget, and I still owe you some-- oh, speaking of that," Garth said, pulling out the crimson bag of widgets, he pulled out ten, and gave them to Klastio. "There, our debt is finally paid," he said with a laugh. Klastio also laughed, "Well come on in you three, its starting to get cold, and I'd like to show you something, Garth," the Toa of air said, walking into his hut. "Come on," Garth said to Dervian and Tahuva, walking into the hut after Klastio. -Garth

IC: KirgonHe sat under a tree, bored. he was waiting for his two allies in treasure hunting to catch up.He wasn't good at waiting. So he decided to see if he could knock a Brakas Monkey out of a tree with a non-sharpened disk, thrown by hand.It turns out, he could.He walked over the the spot where the monkey had fallen, grabbing the disk. The monkey had already run off into the jungle.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Jokar - Le-Koro/Wahi - Talking to Kirgon: "Bored?" Jokar asked as he stepped calmly through the jungle, plants moving out of his way as they formed a path of clean dirt(lol) for him to walk on. Mero was probably hacking his way through some vine, but Jokar had total control over the area around him. Jokar saw the Brakas Monkey Kirgon had hit, it was on its way out of the area, but Jokar wanted to get a closer look at it. He caused the vine the Brakas started climbing to wrap itself around the Monkey, tossing the Rahi to another vine, which caught it, and held it up in front of Jokar and Kirgon.The Brakas was flailing and screeching, trying to escape or call for aid, and Jokar watched as other Brakas monkeys sat in the trees up above, gawking at their friend's predicament. Jokar had vines grab them as well, turning them upside down, and making them screech for help from their peers. Jokar eventually let the Monkeys go, watching them zoom away from the small clearing as soon as they got on their feet. "I've done that a million times, and it never gets old," Jokar said, taking a seat on a conveniently placed boulder.-Jokar

Edited by Skarloth

IC: Tahuva was relieved to find out that he wouldn't end up on a killing spree. "All right then, my name is Tahuva, and this fool here is Dervian.Dervian shot Tahuva an irritated look. "Don't call me that, I just fell down a tree! I'm in pain, and you're adding insult to injury!""Falling down a tree is WHY you're a fool." Tahuva paused. "Tell you what, I won't insult you OR hit you without being hit first for an entire week if you teach me that move now."....Don't hit me whether I hit you or not, and we have a deal!" Dervian was going to enjoy the next week.Tahuva laughed, and said "DEAL!" However, he had his mask shield, so he wasn't worried at all. He had just forced Dervian into giving him a free move, and his best one at that.Dervian sobered up. "Your body constantly emits tiny particles of elemental energy. Common side effect of releasing a lot at once daily. You need to detect those."Tahuva immediately sobered up. "You're joking right.""AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH DO I LOOK LIKE I'M JOKING?"Tahuva wanted to say yes, but he remembered he swore not to insult Dervian. And he was, after all, a man of his word. "All right then..." He ended up releasing more energy."FOOL!" Dervian smacked Tahuva in the face, catching him off guard. "Just feel all the heat around you...notice that there's a bit just orbiting your body?"Tahuva closed his eyes. He activated a shield, blocking the smack that he knew Dervian couldn't resist. Ignoring Dervian's complaints about his shield being 'unfair', he sensed the energy. "Got it.""I get to hit you.""I said nothing about not using my shield." Tahuva never lied, ever. Instead he would speak very carefully so that he had a loophole at all times. Think before you speak, he remembered. A lesson that some bullies had taught him as a Matoran. He took control of the residual energy."All right, now turn it into MICROSCOPIC NEEDLES!" Dervian demonstrated...invisibly."Why microscopic?!" Tahuva did it anyway, but he still wondered."Good, now make FIFTY FIRE STRANDS!" Dervian did so easily.Tahuva created them easily, but lost the needles. "(censored)ing (censored)" He started over, this time maintaining both aspects of the attack."Good. Now break each strand into fifty pieces!" He did it. "AND DON'T LOSE EVEN HALF A STRAND!""..." Tahuva did it, and figured out the next step. He took the mini-strands in sets of ten, put the needles in them, and spun them at full speed. He followed by making them self-sustaining. "Easily done.""Now tie them together into a MASSIVE SHURIKEN! And make THAT self-sustaining!" He did so, and formed a normal wind sphere. He put the sphere in the hole at the shuriken's center, and held the entire attack.Tahuva ended up jamming the spheres together and making the attack explode. But stopping residual fire was his specialty. He reorganized the stray flames back into the attack, and did it properly. "YES!""Now we go outside and hit Rahi.""Why not trees?""You'll see..." Dervian walked out, followed by Tahuva. He found a Nui-Kopen flying around. "PERFECT!" He hit it with the shuriken.The Nui-Kopen screeched. The attack was so sharp and fast that it cut the beast almost cleanly in half. The front and rear of the Nui-Kopen were connected by a thin strand of flesh. The attack rotated and exploded, tearing holes in each half and spewing wind needles into the holes. The needles hit each individual cell in each half, leaving only dust where a Rahi once was.OOC: Yeah, that's why people SHOULDN'T use that as a warning shot.Tahuva stared. "You used that as a warning shot?!" He found a roaming Kuma-Nui. "PERFECT." He hurled his shuriken at it.The attack DID slice through the Kuma-Nui, and set it on fire. The spinning spheres tossed apart each burning cell, with needles in each one. Every time a cell hit a tree, or a rock, it would explode and leave a smoking crater wherever it went. The areas where many needles landed together burst into flames."(censored)" Tahuva absorbed all the fires. "That is epic." Tahuva had nothing to worry about now. He could relax, and all he had to do in return was be good to Dervian.Dervian laughed, then punched Tahuva in the face. "AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! THIS WEEK IS GONNA BE FUUUUUUUUN!"Tahuva rethought his last thought. "This is going to be karz for me...." He walked back inside, followed by the cool dude constantly trying to hit him. His shield, however, made it a bit of a game. "Heheheheh."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: KirgonThe Le-Matoran laughed at the Brakas, they were helpless against the vines in the trees."Yes, very bored. I want to find my treasure, er... the treasure already."He remarked to Jokar, as a piece of fruit smashed against the side of his head. He turned to see where it had come from in irritation.There, were a few very angry Brakas, chucking rocks, sticks, and fruit down at Jokar and Kirgon in revenge.OOC: XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Er... isn't that borderline god modding? Disintegrating beings by splitting their cells... that's a bit beyond player ability, I would think. I'd advise you to edit your post, or at least take out the vaporizing bits. IC Klastio - Le-Koro, Klastio's Hut - Talking:"Here is what I wanted to show you three," he said, ignoring Dervian and Tahuva's little act in front of his home. "A full map of the Le-Wahi swamp. I've been working on this for a few years now, and this map is made of plant fiber strong enough to withstand the stab of a blade... it took an extremely long time to craft though, but it was worth it," Klastio said, handing the rectangular map over to Garth, who studied it closely. IC Garth - Le-Koro, Klastio's Hut - Talking: "I see you've named several areas... along with caves, rivers... you really covered the whole thing, didn't you?" Garth asked, and the Toa nodded with a smile. "Yes, and I'm donating it to the village, so copies can be made and no one will ever be lost to the swamp again," Klastio said. Garth had underestimated Klastio's kindness... he had done this with no motivating factors, completely on his own initiative, all for the good of any who walked the swamp. Garth was impressed, and felt obligated to do something in return for the Toa, but nothing of any magnitude could come to mind... "Why don't you show us some of the sights of the swamp?" Garth asked, looking over at Dervian and Tahuva, who were still bickering with each other as if they were siblings. "I'm sure there are some incredible views out there." Garth continued to think of what he could do to repay this Toa for all he had done for the village, and his family. IC Jokar - Le-Koro - Scaring off Brakas: "Go on! Beat it!" Jokar said, picking up the sticks the monkeys were throwing at them, and using his mask to hit the Brakas dead on, aiming for the head and torso. He drove away a few of them, but more kept coming over, obviously enraged at what Jokar had done to them. After about 20 were gathered, Jokar realized it was time to take the hint, and leave. "Come on, we're obviously-- OW!" he said after being struck in the head with a rock, which he picked up and chucked back at a Brakas. "Not wanted here," he said, growing up some plant life in between them and the mischievous Rahi. OOC: XP And, last post of the night, cy'all tomorrow.-Jokar

IC: KirgonThe rocks bounced off his mask in a row. And it appeared the monkeys had decided to get bigger rocks now. They looked like they would hurt quite a lot more. Then plants blocked of the monkeys for a few moments."I agree, let's get out of here before we become the first Toa and the first Matoran to be murdered by those stupid little Brakas monkeys."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Mero Kiap - Le-Wahi JungleMero leaped towards the Brakas out of a thick outcropping of bushes into the clearing and hissed loudly, holding his tail up threateningly. Mero stood swatting away oncoming rocks with his tail and under-forearm shields as a few of the Brakas turned, not yet fleeing. Activating his Pakari he slammed his foot into the ground, causing a large slab of stone to fly up out of the ground in a similar motion that dropping a ball in a bowl would have. He picked it up and tossed it into the trees, destroying branches and knocking over a few of the trees below.Mero smirked as the monkeys leapt away, yelping and howling loudly as they went.He turned to face the others.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Kirgon"I could have scared them all away if I had wanted to. And I would have done it in a far more impressive way."The Matoran remarked to Mero, a look of half apathy, have amazement."With only one disk. And without seeing what I was targeting at."OOC: That coming from Kirgon is actually about as close to a compliment as possible. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: He can't do it more than once a day, and he doesn't have a Sanok. (Well, Tahuva doesn't.) So basically, dodging is everything if you're his opponent. (I wouldn't advise blocking, though) And, that's nothing. A Guurahk can do that effortlessly. O_oIC: Tahuva walked away from Dervian. "All right then, I'm in. Dervian, you coming?""Nah, I want a nap.""Ok, we'll leave you behind.""You can't do that!""I said I wouldn't insult you or hit you. I can do anything else. In fact..." He strangled Dervian. "I'M NOT HITTING YOU, AM I?! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"Dervian decided to stop irritating Tahuva. "WHOA-WHOA-WH-GAAK!" Tahuva finally let him go. "Yeah, fine, I'm coming along!"Tahuva turned to Garth and Klastio. "Well, you guys lead on. I'm in for a bit of sightseeing." He gave Dervian a warning look. "WITHOUT smashing things."Dervian was not going to enjoy this day.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: He can't do it more than once a day, and he doesn't have a Sanok. (Well, Tahuva doesn't.) So basically, dodging is everything if you're his opponent. (I wouldn't advise blocking, though) And, that's nothing. A Guurahk can do that effortlessly. O_oIC: Tahuva walked away from Dervian. "All right then, I'm in. Dervian, you coming?""Nah, I want a nap.""Ok, we'll leave you behind.""You can't do that!""I said I wouldn't insult you or hit you. I can do anything else. In fact..." He strangled Dervian. "I'M NOT HITTING YOU, AM I?! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"Dervian decided to stop irritating Tahuva. "WHOA-WHOA-WH-GAAK!" Tahuva finally let him go. "Yeah, fine, I'm coming along!"Tahuva turned to Garth and Klastio. "Well, you guys lead on. I'm in for a bit of sightseeing." He gave Dervian a warning look. "WITHOUT smashing things."Dervian was not going to enjoy this day.

OOC: Tahuva isn't a Guurahk :PYou can't do that. It would require phenomenal control and concentration. Tuck would have a smiting field-day. Oh, and I checked Tahuva's profile. If he only kills enemies when they go too far, then1. Why is he learning this?2. Why did he kill those Rahi?And by the way, it might be a good idea to stop swearing.IC (Zadron)Zadron pulled himself out of the water in a small creek, and instantly set off into the jungle in the direction of where he knew Echelon had been. Before long his cloak began to steam in the hot jungle sun.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: XxethXxeth could see it was time to switch it up, he stopped the continuous blast. He had a little elemental energy left, but not much."Well, that was exhausting, but I suspect that it was draining on you too."He waited for Odhran to make his move.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:My turn! And Odhran can take as long as he needs to charge up. :evilgrin:IC:OdhranOdhran grinned, waiting a bit for his powers to come back in full swing. He then started to compress the air around him into a small ball, taking quite a while to do this. He then moved it towards Xxeth, wanting to see what would happen when it decompresses. He had never used this move, but in his mind it caused cause a big shock-wave.OOC:So... Does it work? Does Xxeth stop it? It's up to Snelly. (Because I'm too lazy to write anymore...)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: @Neothunder: bored of waiting, so I hope you don't mind me doing this ;)IC (Echelon)Uar appeared to have been knocked unconscious by his rapid passage through the foliage. Echelon saw no reason to attempt to interrogate him, especially when he and Vidar had such pressing business to attend to, and waiting for him to regain consciousness would waste valuable time.Neither, however, did he intend to simply let him go.Exerting more of his elemental power, he magnetised Uar's hands and feet to the back of his head, and let him fall awkwardly to the ground. The Toa of Ice lay limp, his limbs twisted awkwardly around. When he awoke, he would find himself unable to move in any way other than rolling around on the ground. The magnetic bond would loosen with time - but it would take hours, perhaps over a day, to wear off. And even if, when it weakened, he managed to prise his hands or feet free, the magnetism would remain and cause them to be attracted to something else.Echelon looked approvingly at Uar. Magnetism. Far more effective than any rope.At a nod from Vidar, they continued their journey through the jungle.IC (Zadron)Zadron wordlessly joined them. Echelon barely acknowledged his return, other than a slight nod.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: XxethXxeth decided to try to absorb the attack, big mistake, it exploded, but the explosion was bigger than both of them had anticipated. Xxeth was sent flying toward the ship. Odhran would probably be sent flying in some direction as well unless he was smart enough to avoid his own attack.

IC:OdhranBut all Odhran had done was lay low, which helped a bit, but not much. Odhran was sent flying towards a tree, but managed to regain his senses and twist his body so that the impact didn't hurt him as much as it could have. He coughed up a bit of blood as he struggled to stand up. "I'd say I won, eh?" he chuckled loudly. "Welcome to the crew."

IC:OdhranOdhran looked up, just in time for a cart of food to land on him. "Mother!" he squeaked, before being crushed. "T-Thanks for the food Draebe!" he called out from under the cart, before falling unconscious.

OOC: Solia from Onu-Wahi.IC (Solia, jungle): The familiar scent of Le-Wahi plant life filled Solia with nostalgia. It had been so long, yet somehow the lush green trees and beautiful arrays of colours in the flowers had not changed a bit. Save the height of the trees, which had increased along with her own."So," she said to the others, "Where to now? Exploring? Le-Koro? Some old loose ends that need tying?"

IC (Madrihk):"No, it's me, then Vompran, then Alfon. But never mind that now, let's get going. We need to get as far as possible today so that we can reach the lake tomorrow. Once there we can set up proper fortifications and spread word to other villages in order to attract people that may want to settle. Come to think of it, I should have done that first, to ensure that we would have backup..."

IC Klastio/Garth - Le-Koro - Sightseeing: "Come on, you three got up here, so I'm not carrying you down," he said, walking out to the platform, and diving off of it as if he were going straight into water. Just as he came close to the ground though, he pulled up, flying along the ground with only a few feet of space between him and the swamp. He waited for the others to follow. Garth grabbed the map, and ran out to the edge of the platform, climbing down the vine rope to the ground. "Even though I was only up there for a little while, I'm still glad to walk the ground again," Garth said with a smile. He hoped the other two wouldn't shove each other off of the platform, or something crazy like that. IC Jokar - Le-Wahi - Talking: "Uh huh... well, instead of standing around like a bunch of Brakas-- pun not intended... why don't we get onto this quest for glory and loot?" Jokar asked, crossing his arms and looking around the jungle.-Jokar

IC (Madrihk)"Enough dawdling, then, we march at once!"With that, the Toa of Ice began walking at a brisk pace through the thick forest. There was no path for them to take, but it wasn't very hard to travel anyways. Madrihk had is trusty map, so he wasn't afraid of getting lost. Ko-Matoran spent a lot of time studying the stars, and though he had never really gotten into the whole prophesy work, Madrihk knew how to navigate by them. Rahi were the main threat now, and the Toa of Ice could only hope that the Makuta hadn't yet taken notice of their intrusion in this region. If he had, however... Madrihk had some plans of his own.

IC: KirgonThe Matoran sprinted ahead of Jokar, taking the lead in the adventure once again. Even if he had to share the treasure with these two, he was going to get credit for leading this expedition. And Credit for finding the treasure in the first place."Yeah, follow me and we'll be at the Village and getting another copy of the map in no time!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: XxethXxeth woke up on the deck of the ship. He stood up, he'd been out for a while.Perfect, I've become part of this crew. Now all I have to do is earn their trust and friendship. And eventually, they'll see that the only way to survive in the coming new world is to join Makuta.Xxeth looked around on the deck, no one seemed to be around. "Hello? Anyone around? Captain...whats your name? You around?"

IC: Xxeth"I'm Xxeth. And if that name doesn't ring a bell, you don't get around much." Xxeth said with little expression. OOC: It's fairly common knowledge that Xxeth is a pretty infamous mercenary who typically works for the Makuta.

IC: Xxeth"Two. I guess you haven't been on Mata Nui very long have ya? I'm a mercenary, and a bloody good one. Also, I tend to do a lot of jobs for the Makuta, not that I'd go completely out of my way to help the guy, but the pay is pretty good."

Edited by Snelly