Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOCOh...darn...didn't see that coming...IC: HeliosHelios suddenly realized there were cannons pointed at him, and cursed. He immediately turned and jumped, activating his mask once more and teleporting into midair as far away as he could. He poured all of his focus into his mask and continued to teleport, spewing hot plasma everywhere and accidentally melting his own boat, until finally he reached land. Collapsing on the shore, he gasped for breath. The effort it took to make it all the way to land was excruciating, and he slowly stood to observe his surroundings. Finally, the pain in his face was too much, and he hurled forth massive twin plasma beams into the sky, beams that were seen for miles around, trying to expel the excess energy."This is not over!" he snarled.OOCThat's all for him for now.

OOC: Goodbye, Jianheim...IC:Everyone in and around the fortress of Jianheim first noticed the odd clouds that advanced rapidly across the sky. It was unseasonable for storms to develop at this time of year, and usually those that struck the coast didn't make it as far as the jungles of Le-Wahi. But that wasn't why everyone knew instinctively that this was not merely a storm; this cloud was too heavy to be a normal cloud - constantly roiling, black and dense, as though made of ash upon the air, it felt absolutely unnatural. The wind groaned through the forest, ripping leaves and fruit from their branches, making the trees dance ominously. As the clouds above drove forward, they doused the sunlight and left Jianheim under a black veil. Those within the fortress walls scrabbled for lightstones and torches, trying to find salvation from the darkness. A flash of white lightning jumped across the clouds, as if someone was answering their call for light. The castle was thrown into sharp and brief relief - awed faces turned upwards at the alien sky, eyes wide, bodies still. Thunder grumbled deeply, but eerily, no rain fell. If this was a storm, it was a dry storm. Another bolt of electricity broke the stillness. There was another tremendous flash from the heavens as an arm of lightning crackled downwards towards Jianheim. It hit one of the four corner towers, breaking apart stones, lighting the wooden floors on fire. But it did not stop - this was a bizarre lightning, for it lanced about in other directions like an immense chain, striking down those who had been unlucky enough to stand too close, blasting through still more masonry, pounding craters into the earth. The awe in the faces was turned to shock and terror. More lightning rained down from the ashen blackness, starting fires, battering stones, burning bodies. Some tried to put out the fires with water, but it was to no avail - the lightning kept coming. But then, oddly as it had began, the lightning stopped. Confused murmurs arose from Jianheim. They put out most of the fires, and lit their torches. A few had died, but the incident seemed over. It was merely a calm before the storm in earnest. All around, stones began to randomly break of their own accord. Individual bricks would begin to vibrate with a dull hum, and then would shatter into tiny, sharp shards that flew at velocity outward. The stone fragments tore through the armor of those who were unlucky enough to be near. Cries of agony filled the air, which had become curiously absent of Le-koro's characteristic hum of insects. That absence was soon answered, though. As the stones spontaneously shattered below, a part of the cloud seemed to dislodge itself. Had the firelight from below been able to illuminate the sky, this part of cloud would have been oddly... reflective? A clacking and scraping and tittering noise was to be vaguely heard above. It wasn't until the new, onyx cloud dove downward that the soldiers of Jianheim realized that they were being attacked from above. The bugs crawled beneath armor, digging stingers and spiny legs into flesh and eyes. Some were enveloped in hordes of the infernal creatures, suffocated as the insects crawled down their throats. Chiton and sharp mandibles clicked and wings whirred as the cloud of beetles and locusts and wasps attacked with vigor amongst the continued breaking sounds of the of stones. The victims of their fury were now being assaulted by shattered rock shards and vicious insects from the sky. This dry rain it was fitting of a dry storm. But whatever malicious force was assaulting them still had more cards to play. The wind whipped fiercely around, and from the blanket of black cloud that covered the sky over Jianhiem a tornado reared its ugly head. With savage glee, the cone of destructive air zipped down into the central courtyard. Its thin, powerful tail swept around, picking up soldiers and bugs and bits of rock and then flinging them out again, either high enough to kill them or with enough speed to break them upon the ever-disintegrating walls. More yawning thunder announced the return of the freak lightning. The bolts of white-hot electricity were now entangled in the cyclone, and with it they whipped about and slashed destructively at everything around them. Helpless bodies were charred, eaten alive, slammed into walls, shot through with daggers of exploded rock. Their blood misted in the agitated air, then fell to the ground as a rain of its own.The storm was no longer dry. Mercilessly, the onslaught of insects, lightning, invisible blows, and hungry wind tore Jianheim apart, and slammed its broken parts back upon itself and its residents. The castle was crushed; soon, little more than a pile of broken rock and maimed, sizzling skeletons remained. The thunder in the black cloud seemed to chuckle as it drifted away at last. The ashen cloud rolled towards the sea without a wind to propel it. Those who had been far away enough to have escaped the onslaught of Jianheim and had watched the spectacle in horror were still in for a bit more of a show. All around the former fortress, black throny roots sprung up out of the ground, and curled themselves around the castle's remains greedily. With crunches and moans, the black roots slowly began to pull Jianheim into the earth. About fifteen minutes after the assault had begun, Jianheim no longer existed. Where it had stood was now a slight depression in the earth, which was filled with disturbed dirt and broken bricks. The black roots had retreated into the earth, as if called back by a sinister master. None who had remained in the city stood alive.OOC: If you had a character in Jianheim and you don't want them to have died, think of a reason why they left before the assault and just explain that in your next post as them. I don't mean to kill any PCs in the correction of this castle business.

test2.png

OOC: If you didn't want to kill any PCs, then you should probably have realized that the castle (already reduced in size to a fortress) was 100% void of people. The only residents at this time (the single Matoran caretaker and members of the Island Liberation Squad) had already moved outside to greet the arriving groups of people. ;) Good going on the destruction, though. Now we don't have to worry about it. Heck, I can even use this as conversation leverage...IC (Ferrin)Ferrin's eyes narrowed as the storm rolled past them, lightning striking several times not too far away. A tremendous rumbling, cracking sound told him that whatever it was not just trees or water, but something bigger. He wouldn't find out exactly what it was until about half an hour later, when the storm had subsided and the group had managed to move on. As they stepped out of the jungle and into the clearing by Lake Pala, the only thing that was to see was stone blocks strewn everywhere, charred ground and a group of battered, bruised beings laying scattered across the area.IC (Madrihk)"Wh... why..." Madrihk groaned, just waking up from his storm-induced unconsciousness. A stone block had hit him on the head, which meant he had slept through most of it. "Why do I hurt... e-everywhere?"

OOC: WOOT! For the blind man who can't see the carnage. :PIC: Draeverian JoskiirDrae groaned as he sat up, his face seemingly covered in something smelly. Hopefully it's only swamp mud, he thought as, slowly and with deliberate lack of haste, he stood. Reaching outwards for something to balance on, he leaned to far and fell over again. "TO KARZ WITH MY EYES!" Draeverian yelled out; "If I ever catch that girl again! GAUH.." The last, and guttural, groan was directed to the thorn in his hand as he reached for balance once more. "I hate the jungle. Too much noise, and I have no idea where I am..."

OOC: Nuju Metru sure knows how to wreck a castle...IC: AlfonAlfon woke up, groaning in pain and confused at what just occured. After he dug himself out of blankets of bricks, he looked around and there were many craters in the ground, trees flattened and a ton of rubble. But what caught his eye was that where Jianheim stood layed nothing but dust. The storm! I remember!Alfon had been bruised heavily and his armor was dented but he was still thankful that he was granted another shot at life. Suddenly, the thought of his companions flashed through his mind and panic errupted inside of him."Oi! Guys! Are you still alive?! Where are y-" Alfon was suddenly interrupted by someone calling his name and turned his head to the source of the sound.IC: OnyxOnyx watched the storm with a savage mixture of awe and fear. The entire time, he couldn't stop thinking that Alfon could have died in that storm. The group kept marching towards where the storm had unleashed its carnage and when they arrived, Onyx was distraught to see many injured beings in a now barren landscape. Onyx's eyes moved left and right as fast as they ever had but Alfon wasn't in sight. Suddenly, a pile of rubble shifted and someone emerged from the pile. Heavily battered and bruised, there stood his triplet brother, injured but alive."Alfon!"

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: KirgonKirgon stood boredly, leaning against a tree. His foot was tapping against the ground, showing his lack of pateince. He wasn't one to enjoy standing around, and he seemed to be stuck doing a lot of that lately. And it was starting to add up into a temper meltdown. It wasn't here yet, but it was growing closer and closer.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Madrihk)The Toa of Ice felt his head spin. Madrihk was seeing double, as trees and people and other things blurred here and there and didn't seem to want to stand still. Luckily his sight improved slowly, and he came fully to his senses. Or did he? On the ground not far away stood Alfon... times two. He was still clear as day to see, however, and since the pair looked like they were speaking to each other, he soon concluded that either Alfon had been split in two by the lightning, or else this was two Toa that were remarkably similar.Madrihk got uneasily to his feet, and he could barely believe what had just happened. If this was Makuta's doing, then Makuta was certainly not to be messed with. Typical of his ambitious nature, however, he was determined not to let a minor disaster stop him. He was alive, and nothing of value was lost. Heck, now that the castle was gone, he figured that Lezuu and his master would be in need of his resources, and that thought pleased him.At the edge of the clearing, Madrihk could see several more travelers arriving. If the first one and Alfon were related somehow, then that certainly helped things. He felt a short sting of fear as he saw a certain Toa of Iron step forth, however. Judging by the pitch-black armor and seemingly lack of care for everyone's well-being, it couldn't be anyone but Ferrin.IC (Ferrin)It didn't take more than a few seconds for Ferrin to scan the area with his eyes, looking for his target. For a moment he spotted Kethrye and was about to rush over, when he saw that the Toa of Ice was only black because of grime and soot. Then he saw another Toa of Ice, in real black armor."Madrihk!" he hissed.

IC: Okay, first that fortress Collapsed behind us, proving that not only half the island wants tokill us, the island itself wants to too. Kethrye thought, glancing around for hostiles. " Mandrihk!" He heard some one hiss. Great, probably that Ferrin person. Kethrye thought,drawing his axe. " Who are you?" He asked, preparing to attack if needed.

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: Oh, you call Ferrin 'mercen'? I though that was a separate character, actually. :P Sorry for not answering.IC (Ferrin)"I will have my revenge on him for sure," Ferrin said and pointed at Madrihk, "the fate of the others are still not decided."The Toa of Iron looked at the other people present and sneered."Listen to me," he shouted, "you murdered my crew and stole my ship! I will give you one chance to explain yourself before I turn your skulls into fine powder!" He noticed Madrihk lifting his hand, and growled: "You, however... you will die at once, you miserable little worm. No one crosses me and lives!"With that, he raised his own hand, and seconds later two blasts of elemental energy collided in mid-air, sending shards of ice and iron flying everywhere.IC (Madrihk)Just a second later, Ferrin was running towards Madrihk, who fumbled to draw his sword. By the time he had done so, the enraged Toa of Iron had already reached him, and he barely managed to duck away from the spiked mace coming his way. He was too shocked to shout for help.

IC (Trakuda, ruins of Jianheim): The world slowly faded into view. Or, at least, the blackness of unconsciousness slowly faded away, to reveal a thick coating of dust and rubble littering the floor. He felt weak, dazed and confused. But slowly, surely, a figure appeared in the mist. A shapely, beautiful figure of blue, the one thing that could make Trakuda happy and sad and angry all at the same time.Solia had returned.Suddenly the fatigue and trauma had disappeared, Trakuda leapt to his feet, and stared. His vision became cloudy once more as a warm liquid filled his eyes. Then he was running, running like he never had before, running for a purpose, a future. Once Solia and Trakuda reached each other, they almost embraced, but quickly drew away, evidently a little embarrassed at being so affectionate in the middle of a war zone."Grown a little haven't you?" Trakuda began,"Yeah, you could say that...""Solia my lo- I mean- sorry I-""It's okay. I'm here. I came back.""Ah, dang it Solia-" he threw his arms around her, and she did the same. Their two groups fought furiously nearby, but the two neither noticed nor cared. Trakuda felt as if he was finally at peace. His quest was over.

IC(Ledzel)

Ledzel looks toward the being who was talking to him. Sword in hand, the Toa asks,"How long have you been watching us? Never mind that. You say you're interested in what we're doing. Well, why don't you-"The more colorful dialogue from the Toa was immediatly drowned out by the coming storm. Trees start to fall and the mighty fortress crumbles to the ground; burying the Toa of Stone beneath it.Ledzel blinks his eyes as he looks around the demolished building. "What happened?" he mumbles before looking down toward his feet. He tries to move them, but nothing was happening."No. No, no, no. I can't be paralyzed. I can't!" The Toa yells loudly in panic before using his stone powers to slam into the rubble on top of him. Some of the rubble immediatly blows outward, letting in the light of the sun, but he wasn't free."Help!" he yells to the others, his eyes wide with fear.OOC: Don't know if this is the direction I want to go with Ledzel, but I'm thinking about making him paralyzed in the legs...-Mef Man

IC: AlfonWhen the unknown Toa of Iron leaped at Madrihk, confusion welled up inside of Alfon until he realized that it was indeed Ferrin. He began to charge at the crime lord, sword in hand but stopped dead in his tracks when he heard Ledzel shout for help. "I'm coming Madrihk, just hold on a moment!"Alfon veered his course to his companion and dug him out of the rubble. Alfon reached out and pulled Ledzel out of the rubble."Thank Mata-Nui you're alive! Come on, Ferrin's here and Madrihk needs our help!" Alfon began walking but Ledzel was still sitting down."Darn it Ledzel, get up! Ferrin's going to crush Madrihk unless we help him!"OOC: I didn't want to point out any evdient injuries sicne I don't know if the damage is afflicted to his legs or spine. I do think it would make for a good plot twist though.

IC (Solia and Trakuda, Jianheim ruins): Suddenly reality appeared. The pair looked around, and noticed the confrontation. Both spoke simultaneously."We have to help Madrihk!""We have to help Ferrin!"They exchange looks of confusion, then spoke at the same time again,"Who's the good one?"They both rolled their eyes and ran to the fray, intending to try and break it up.

IC: Onyx / AlfonOnyx stood there, sword and shield in hand but not quite sure what to make out of the situation. He wanted to rush over to Alfon but he couldn't, not when their leader was fighting with his leader. Not to mention, he didn't know which side to take. This was one big mess full of lies. Rather than join the fight, he decided he'd go see Alfon and hear his side of the story. He marched over to his younger triplet brother and gave him a bear hug, both of them tapping each other on the back."It's good to see you. Looks like you haven't changed a bit, getting yourself into a mess like this all the time.""Ah shut up, will ya? As far as I'm concerned, you're the one who's in trouble."'"How so?""You're allied with Ferrin! He's the most notorious crime lord in Xa-Koro! What are you doing with him?!""I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case but you're allied with a murderer! This Madrihk guy killed Ferrin's crew and stole his ship! I just followed this Ferrin so I could find you!"A nice reunion between brothers slowly turned into a heated argument, broken by Ledzel's groan."Whatever, I'm helping Madrihk.""Fine. I'll trust you this time and help you out.""Good. We'll sort things out later. Ledzel, what's the matter?"

IC (Madrihk, Ferrin)Another near-miss, and Madrihk was once again on the ground. He charged his hand with ice energy and grabbed his opponent's leg, but before the attack could take effect he was thrown at least two meters by Ferrin violently kicking him away. He almost dropped his sword in the process, but managed to cling onto it. The Toa of Ice grabbed his bag and held it in front of himself while trying to fish out a bottle of poison, and that was lucky, for a hail of iron spikes suddenly hit him from that direction. Most of the attack was absorbed by the bag, and Madrihk dropped it from both pain and surprise after the rest of the spikes embedded themselves in his chest armor and almost pierced the organic tissue beneath.Green liquid leaked out of the bag and onto the ground, so Madrihk quickly dragged his blade through it, coating it in a mix of Jaga and Lehrak poison. Ferrin had closed in by this point, but hung back as he watched the jagged sword dripping with venom."Come on, then, tough guy," Madrihk taunted, feeling not safe at all. "A scratch from this and the fight will be over for you. So what's it gonna be?"The crime lord laughed a deep, cruel laughter. "Don't think you can scare, me, Madrihk," he said, "when I can do... this."Ferrin waved his palm, and suddenly Madrihk's sword curved itself to a U-shape and stopped dangerously close to his own arm. He tossed it aside in a hurry and summoned his element once again, but it was too late. Ferrin had already advanced and grabbed him by the throat."End of the line for you," the Toa of Iron growled.OOC: I know I said in the profile that Madrihk is good 1v1, but that is when he's got a working mask and he's not exhausted from Rahi and infection and smiting from above. Help! :lol:

Edited by Katuko

OOC: Alfon to the rescue!IC: AlfonAlfon couldn't wait any longer or else, Madrihk was done for. "Onyx, stay with Ledzel here!" said Alfon as he began to run in Ferrin's direction. He activated his Calix just in case and before Ferrin could notice, Alfon bashed into him and knocked him to the ground, releasing Madrihk from his grip. As they rolled on the ground, Alfon managed to grab hold of Ferrin and let loose the last of his elemental powers, electroshocking Ferrin.OOC: Sorry Wotsiznum, looks like we posted at the same time O.o

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC (Ferrin)The Toa of Iron roared as he felt electricity coursing through him. For a moment he was unable to control his own limbs, making him drop his mace. Now more angry than ever, he reached up with an armored hand and tried to pry Alfon's mask off.IC (Madrihk)Madrihk gasped when Ferrin released him, air filling his lungs again. He dropped to the ground, breathing heavily.

IC: Alfon / OnyxAlfon roared back as Ferrin tried to rip Alfon's mask off. He put his hands to his mask and clenched them tightly around it, and pulled back, his legs kicking and flailing wildly. He could feel his grip loosen and he was in no position for his Calix to be of any use to him. Ferrin was brutaly stronger than Alfon."Onyx!"Onyx heard his little brother call out his name for help. His protective instinct kicked in and he created a very thick spear of iron then threw it in Ferrin's direction.

IC: Lezuu crept through the wrecked pumpkins and squashes with butterfly knife in hand. He had almost been hit during the storm-the evidence was all over his pumpkin-splattered armor. But that didn't mean he was going to just ignore the plight of the ILS; even if their leader was bad as he had just heard, the rest would keep him in line.He sneaked ever closer to the fight through the shadows of rubble and vines. If he could get the jump on the wrestling spiked toa, then the fight would be over. The Hau he appeared to wear would be utterly useless against a stab to the back.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Ledzel)

Ledzel looks toward the being who was standing over him."So, you're related to Mister Electricity," said Ledzel, trying to sound calm. The truth of the matter was that his legs were still not moving and it was beginning to be obvious that he may never move his legs again. "Would you mind getting this thing off of me?" asked the Toa. A large slab of brick was still lying on top of his paralyzed legs, but it didn't matter. He couldn't even feel his legs, let alone move them.-Mef Man

IC (Ferrin)Ferrin was an experienced fighter, and he knew that Alfon screaming out a name meant that someone would soon be attacking him. He looked up just in time to see a spear come flying towards him, and he activated his Hau, slightly too late. The sharp projectile glanced his mask, causing a spark to jump off it. Ferrin pushed Alfon away, then picked up his mace as he ran like a freight train towards this new threat. His Hau would protect him, but he knew he could not fight both projectiles and melee at once. One had to go, and since he much preferred close-range combat, the choice was easy.

Edited by Katuko

OOC: This should be an interesting fight...IC: OnyxOnyx's ploy to get Ferrin off his brother worked but somewhat backfired on him. Ferrin was now charging towards him instead. Onyx grabbed and chucked Ledzel at a safe distance as he activated his Pakari."Sorry!"Ferrin was drawing nearer and Onyx drew out his shield and blunt-edged sword, prepared for the clash that was to come.OOC: Come at me, bro :P

IC: Arzanyos was at a total loss. Cannons, fire, The Captain being crazy, It was just too much. Most people might have left or broke down, but instead, the toa of lightning yelled at the surrounding area "Does anyone know what's going on around here? 'Cause I sure don't, and I'm pretty sure none of you do either! Which makes me wonder why I'm asking this! Wow, I must look really silly right now."OOC: Yes, he yelled ALL that.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Ferrin)Ferrin lifted his mace as he ran, ready to strike with all his force. When he saw that his enemy had a shield, however, he raised his hand, trying to grip it with his elemental power. Before he got that far, a blast of ice hit him from the side. Even as his right arm started to lose feeling, he turned, half expecting to see Madrihk. It was not. Ignoring Kethrye, Ferrin decided to wail on Onyx first, now that he was in range. He followed through with his mace swing, aiming the spiked weapon towards Onyx's torso.

Edited by Katuko

OOC: Killing off the extras in the army now. As well, Raz, this is where Cipher comes in.IC: Kuyre's Army pushed ahead with all speed. They had finally reached Lake Pala. Now for Jianheim.But Keinju's left arm suddenly shot up as he grabbed four throwing knives with his other. The army members ceased leaping.It was a good thing they had, too. Because that was precisely when several dozen muaka slammed into their ranks."I AM BEING AWESOME!," The Captain stated. He struck his noble pose once more. "OF COURSE, I ALWAYS AM, BUT THAT'S STILL GOING ON RIGHT NOW. OH, AND I RESCUED AN INNOCENT."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Kethrye turned as he heard the sound of approaching beings, catching sight of a group of warriors being savagelyattacked by an pack of muaka cats. That must be the fortress's former owner, Kethrye thought, Although I don't thinkhis forces will be of much help right now.The Toa of Ice aimed his axe at Ferrin and firing another beam of Ice energy at him.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Onyx / AlfonOnyx swung activated his Pakari once more and swung his shield ferociously, colliding with Ferrin's spiked mace, causing it to rebound violently, giving Onyx an opening. Onyx could feel his shield having been severely dented by the feel of cold steel pressed against his skin. The feel of bruises was present too.I'll have to fix it quickly when I can.He swung his sword downwards, intending to crush Ferrin's skull or his mask at least.Alfon got up and correctly fit his mask on his face. He picked up his sword, laying on the ground beside him and began to run to help his brother but his knees buckled. He was in no shape to fight."Drat!"Alfon slowly began to unroll the wrappings on his sword and once fully unwrapped, he held the handle as if he were holding a spear, waiting for the right moment to throw it. He began to walk slowly, closer and closer until he was at a safe distance to throw it.

IC (Ferrin)There was a flash of energy, and then both Onyx and Ferrin recoiled from the force of the weapon hitting a Hau shield. Another ice blast hit Ferrin just then, this one in the back. Again, he found himself in a pinch. While it would be wise to get rid of the Toa he was currently dueling first, he was wearing a Pakari and so the fight would definitely be prolonged. Ferrin activated his mask again to throw Onyx backwards for a moment, then he aimed a ferocious hail of iron spikes at Kethrye with his off hand.Before he could see the result of his attack, both he and Onyx was suddenly hit by the top of a falling tree. He cursed.

Edited by Katuko

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar was just smiling at the destruction of Helios' boat when he heard a crash of thunder. Looking inland, he saw, off in the distance, lightning stabbing down from the sky. It didn't look natural...The pirate shuddered, before turning his ship back southward. Soon they would pass Kanae Island, then the southernmost peninsula of Le-Wahi, and then...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: I'm just going to act like the soldiers never existed. |DIC - Kuyre - ArrivingWell, that was an ugly storm. As if Makuta was in a mood, he chuckled to himself. He followed up by Keinju, entering where "Jianheim" was supposed to be."This is it?" he said smugly.So Makuta had bombed the place. Kuyre chuckled, patting Keinju on the back."There goes that idea. Where else will we station? Honestly, there is only about twelve of us."

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Miraul sensed Ziraul's actions through his magnetic powers. The electrical activity in Ziraul's brain created a magnetic feild, and the location indicated he was approaching D in perfect silence. He knew what Ziraul was about to do. Powerful magnetic energies suddenly filled the air, as Ziraul was torn away from his illusionary disguise and thrown into the sky too fast to react. A second later Miraul was in the air as well, launching a flying side kick powered my magnetic force into his newfound foe. The powerful kick launched Ziraul some twenty-five feet ahead of the group, before he hit a tree trunk and fell to the ground. Miraul was on top of him in a second, his Kakama the reason for his incredible speed. He had embedded his shield in the ground at such an angle that it kept Ziraul from lifting his head to get up."I know what you were about to do. As a Toa, I can't allow that."

OOC: I refuse to believe magnetism will let you do that. A Suletu, sure. Earth, maybe, by sensing movement. But reading magnetic fields in someone's brain? No, stop, please. Why must everyone try to push their element as far as possible?

OOC: You make a slight misinterpritation-the prediction Ziraul is about to kill comes only from knowledge of Ziraul's past, beleifs on justice and personality. Miraul only locates Ziraul's body through magnetic feilds the brain would generate by nature.He is not reading Ziraul's mind. If the staff ever finds sensing a mind's location through magentic feilds to be a problem, then metal's natural presence in the body of biomechanical being could also suffice.

OOC: OKAY TOATC AND EW, Draverian Joskiir has arrived. (By way of the most epic fight Ko-koro has ever seen)

OOC: If you want to find EW first for the fight thing you were planing, then that may work a little better. This local battle may keep me occupied for a little while. Unless you want to somehow plunge into the middle of that. Which might not be the best choice.IC: Ziraul stared into Miraul's eyes for a solid minute. Then he turned to look at the rest of his team. They nodded, as they backed Miraul on his choice. Ziraul turned and looked Miraul in the eye. They held each other's gazes for another five minutes before he annouced, " If you pervent justice then I will leave. Anyone who agrees with me may come with now."Miraul allowed his brother Toa to leave, as their old friend walked off toward the Charred Forest. Only Tirax followed him.

IC(Love, Mardi): "NONONO! It's okay, it's over...come out of the shade, it can't hurt you anymore." Love, while one for reasoning, was actually getting a strange emotion dealing with the New Despair...was it...annoyance?IC(D): The toa of lightning attempted to wiggle the crystal towards his cohorts on the other side of the lake. Okay, make it look natural D. Gotta do this so that Ferrin dosen't notice me...He slowly wiggled towards the battle going on.

OOC: toatc, I understood perfectly well. I still found it ridiculous. If we were to go to such lengths, then I could have Ferrin disable every single Toa in the vicinity by fusing the joints of their armor together and/or crush their heads by bending their masks inwards. I'd say Magnetism can push, pull, crush, and move; but reading brain waves is taking it a bit too far, I think, even if it's more of a compass than telepathy. Wouldn't it have been simpler to simply sweep a ray of magnetic power in the general direction of the person you were trying to find? Accomplishes the same with less stretches of the imagination.IC (Madrihk)Madrihk could see that Ferrin was having trouble with his teammates, but he wasn't certain that the crime lord wouldn't win in the end. After all, Ferrin often worked alone, as far as Madrihk knew. What kind of wanted man would do that unless he had the skill to back it up?Madrihk looked around for anything to use as a weapon, as he now found himself with a lack of ice, mask power and sword. He only found a rope."Eh, that will do," he thought as he tied it around a rock. He swung it once. "Time for a little rock-and-rope," he muttered.

IC: OnyxOnyx had been toppled by a tree, soon laying on the ground with it laying on his stomach. He pushed the tree off of himself using his Pakari and got back up. "Whoever did that has got something coming to them!"Onyx picked up his sword which he let go when he was hit by the tree. He located Ferrin beside another tree that hit him and Onyx assumed a defensive position, waiting for Ferrin to get back up.