Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Taka

Taka rode the elevator up, survaying the damage to the village as he went.

Definitaly Fire.

As Taka got out, he tried to remember what the shop was called

Natan & Mantan? Or something like that.

OOC: There still open, right?

IC: Nanashi

I walked over to one of the ILF members. I think his name was Vompta or something

"Hey. Any idea what we do now?"

OOC: Thats Vompran

I.C. Vompran (Lake pala,(talking to Nanashi))

Vompran looked around at the wreckage. "The best thing to do would probably be to rebuild until something else attacks us. After we build up enough strength, we'll launch an attack on one of Makuta's groups. That could obviously take a while, though."

"So why are we standing around? Lets get started!"

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Kongu – War Room – Gukko Force HQ

The Gukko Force captain gave a defeated sigh. The forces of the Makuta were bad enough – Kongu still remember when his friend Tamaru was killed, and then there were all the fallen men, some of them also friends of his, that came from the Hive Assault.

Once again, Kongu feared for his village.

“I must search-look into this,” Kongu said grimly, “If the other villages are in danger, then we need to quick-warn them”

“Does this mean that the Xa-Koronans are but another instrument?” Boreas asked, setting pen and scroll onto the table.

“If what Aparangi loud-claims is true, then yes… but I cannot be convinced of this from pure mouth-talk,” Kongu answered, “If we cannot life-trust those who seek to help us, then who can we life-trust? Unity is the foundation of Matoran life. If Unity fails, Duty will break down next”

“Regardless,” Boreas said, “If it is not the Makuta who attacks us, then we already know-think that it is one of our own, a supposed follower of the Virtues”

“More like rejecter,” Kongu said darkly. “Boreas is right. I believe that the Makuta is content with his dark-power. Pala-Koro was heavily fire-damaged, our Singers are gone, and many on Mata Nui have already lost Faith in the Great Spirit”

Kongu stood rigidly silent for a moment and cast his eyes to the ground. He then raised his head and looked at each of the faces in the War Room

“We must go with what we now-know,” Kongu said, “We will warn the other villages of a possible attack from more Xa-Koronans. They are our enemy now, until we can learn more. We shall reconvene soon, but for now, get your messengers out there and spread the word!”

“We shall get in touch with them, sir,” Boreas said. Kongu then saluted to his fellow men, and the commanders all rose from their chairs and followed suit. Then, slowly and solemnly, the occupants began to leave the War Room. It had been a very long night.

[The next morning]

As the sun began to make its appearance over the looming trees, five Kewa-mounted messengers took to the skies, each with a tablet and a few scrolls in their packs. Carved onto the tablets was this message:

Salutations Friend,

Last night, Le-Koro was fire-ravaged by a squad of Xa-Koronans. We were able to defeat the army, and we received intelligence regarding their motives. We have reason to believe that there are more Xa-Koro survivors and that they seek to wage war against your village.

Within this package are supporting documents that are the recorded words of two witnesses. We hope you shall take precaution, and help us preserve Mata Nui’s unity.

Dutifully Yours,

Kongu, Gukko Force Captain

The scrolls that came with it contained written copies of the reports from Dehkaz and Aparangi. The message would be given to each of the Guard captains by nightfall. As the sun continued to rise, so did the riders, until they disappeared into the skies.

OOC: As of now Jaller, Matoro, Hewkii, Onepu, and Hahli all know about the attack. If you want me to host meetings with them as well, I’m open to that.

It has to be late next week though, as I’ll be inactive on during Christmas time.

IC: Kongu – Kongu's Office – Gukko Force HQ

The sunlight kept an on-edge Kongu awake in the face of pretty much an entire night with no sleep. He had a lot of information to digest, and one couldn't just sleep on it. He sat at his desk and continued to read over reports in his office, various ones that discussed casualties, how much it would cost to repair, and other devastating factors that resulted from this battle. He

The Le-Matoran rubbed his temples in frustration, and he prayed to Mata Nui that things weren't as bad as Aparangi implied.

IC: Niici – Central Le-Koro

The Toa of Ice nodded and walked back into the village. All around her, people were still cleaning up the messes and carrying around stretchers filled with ravaged or eerily still Matoran. She was wise enough to know that she would be confronted with this though, and she forced herself to think about other things.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC, Verdi: I was beside Sisk as we walked outside of Kongu's office. I looked at him and said, "Do you think this will be over quickly? Do you think we'll quick-stop these dark-bad people?" I was uncertain of the future. Hopefully this stuff would be sorted out quickly. But still, there was that knot in my stomach... what if this new threat could actually destroy our culture? What would happen then?

And another thing nagged at the back of my mind- where was Leah? Why did she run off so suddenly? That doesn't really seem like her, unless she had a really important reason.

IC: Dehkaz [Gukko Force HQ]

The earily rays of sunlight chased away the blanketing night, their golden light pouring through a single window within the room. I provided enough illumination to see by, but nothing more. The walls seemed grey in the morning light, reflecting the mood of the only occupant. The room was small, the boxes stacked around rose up to the low ceiling, their labels indicating that they were replacement Gukko saddles. But none of this was that important, atleast, not to the only being there, seated on one of the supply crates..

He was tall, muscular, and handsome, his gunmtal armor seeming to be almost golden black in the light. Long dexterous fingers held a knife in one hand, the blade flipping end-over-end through the air before being expertly caught by the hilt. Held in the other hand was a simple glass, the crystalline material refracting the yellowish light into seven separate beams that radiated out from the centre. Inside was a clear liquid, and judging by the expression on the being's face, it wasn't water. Infact, his face was entirely visiable, as there was no Kanohi mask obscuring his noble features. On a crate nearby lay two leather belts, each filled with wickedly sharp knives. On the ground next to the belts was a crossbow, the type one might see in the Ussalry, but heavily customized.

Two deep, hard violet eyes stared straight ahead towards the greyed object sitting infront of him, analyzing ever feature, taking note of every ridge, scratch, and chip. It was not his Kanohi. The strong brow and jaw made it almost instantly recognizable as an Arthron. The previous owner of the Mask of Power was also in this building, and actually not too far away. Although, the being who formerly wore the mask was locked in a cell, stripped of his armor, mask, and weapons; waiting for a trail. Perhaps they weren't that different, actually. Both trapped, unable to do something about their current position in life. All awaiting someone with more power to tell them what shall be done with them.

No matter how much the Toa of Air insisted, they weren't different at all. Fate handed them the same offer, they just took it differently. Dehkaz slowly shook his head, his mind clouded slightly from both the lack of a Kanohi and the alchohal in his system. They weren't different. Dehkaz had only recently become a member of the Guard. Before that... Well, he wasn't the best role model for the Matoran. For him, Bounty Hunting hadn't just started off as a way to earn widgets. There was a much deeper reason. A personal reason.

After more than a year of methodically tracking him,he had finally killed the one responsible for...

Responsible.

Responsible for...

There were spots floating in his vision now, and the world seemed to spin with glorious vibrant colors. The Toa of Magnetism merely set his glass down, and placed a gauntleted hand on the floor, waiting for the world to resume working in the normal order. This wasn't normal, right? Red didn't look like green... Did it? As of now, Dehkaz couldn't tell. He didn't care. He simple closed his eyes, and retreated deep within himself

The Xa-Koroan officer was going to die.

He knew it from the moment he had captured him on the battlefield... Or was it Naona...? The hazy memory was like a half-forgotten dream. Details were in stark clarity for a second, only to fade into nothingness again. A view of a gunmetal hand loading a crossbow suddenly sprun into sharp focus, and it took a few seconds to realise it was his own. But by then, it had faded to darkness. Another memory burst forth from his subconscious, a brown mask, steamlined and bullet shaped. Dehkaz couldn't identify it, but he knew he was looking at a... friend? No, it wasn't a foe... But the indications given to him from his roaming subconscious were confusing at best.

And, like the others, the image faded away again.

The Le-Toa was certainly going to die. He had attacked a Koro, injured and killed countless beings, all because of an old grudge and misguided belief. It seemed unbelievably silly to his clouded mind, and he quite nearly burst out laughing. Maybe he did, it was hard to hear exactly what was going on around him. Hm... Perhaps the alchohal was too much? Maybe. Probably. A sound escaped his lips, but he barely registed it.

Dehkaz opened his eyes slowly, letting them adjust to the now brighter room. Nothing had changed. The walls were still spinning, but not as much anymore, the Kanohi was still placed infront of him. The two eye holes staring out from soulless depths. The Kanohi.

The Toa of Air was going to die. But he would not be forgotten. Though his actions were wrong, his bravery and conviction were traits to be admired. Dehkaz admired them. He always would. A constant reminder had to be kept. For himself, and those around him. It was then that Dehkaz realised the Kanohi was now clutched in his hands. He must've picked it up. Somehow. Now matter. With a certainty that only came when he wasn't exactly in the best state of mind, Dehkaz donned the Kanohi, the mask taking on a color similar to his amor.

He would not forget.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: [Naona]

When Naona found her drunk friend, the Toa of Stone's first reaction was to wonder why the ship captain was wearing a completely different mask than usual. Her second reaction was wondering what in the name of Mata Nui Dehkaz was doing.

This meant she had to vocalise her thoughts.

"Dehkaz. What is this I don't even."

Almost immeadiately his previous thoughts were forgotten completely. The Toa of Magnetism glanced towards the figure standing the in the doorway, the sudden movement cause him to title slightly to the side. It took a moment for him to realise who it was, and another moment to process what she had said. "Naona!" he said, a broad grin promply spreading across his new Kanohi.

"Would you like a drink?" Dehkaz asked, spreading his arms wide, an empty bottle now held in his hand. He seemed to realise that it was infact lighter, and that it was infact empty, "Or not."

"Why, you're spinning," he pointed out thoughtfully, the grin still on his face. Perhaps having a knife in his other hand wasn't the safest thing at the moment.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Yee-us ma'am," the Toa of Magnetism replied, giving Naona a salute that nearly took his eye out with the knife he was still holding. He frowned, before setting the dagger down ontop of his belts. The empty bottle he merely threw out the window... Or tried to, the crystalline container hitting the wall, but thankfully not shattering.

Dehkaz then attempted to stand. Attempted. The gunmetal-armored Toa promply leaned towards the side once he had risen to his feet, and only stopped himself by hanging onto one of the stacks of crates. He kinda just stood there for a moment, waiting for everything to go back to the way it was. Or how it was supposed to be.

How was it supposed to be, again?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC

[Le-Koro Disk Range; midday]

"Fire-spitter ready to bad-lose?"

The kid's happy-go-lucky attitude was contagious, his positive demeanor rubbing off on me. He hopped and bounced around, balancing on the low wall that separated the shooting area from the spectator and waiting area. As I rummaged through my bag, trying to decide which disks to use, I sized up my opponent and the advantages both sides held. Obviously I was larger and stronger, capable of much harder and farther-throwing shots; that was a given. Also, given the apparent age of this Le-Matoran I had been practicing this sport longer than he had been alive... and I wasn't exactly old myself. So experience was also on my side. Normally, that small list would be more than enough to render the odds in my favor.

But this wasn't a normal disk shootout. I was throwing against a Le-Matoran.

First off, he had home-field advantage: he knew the range, weather conditions, and other details about this place I hadn't the foggiest on. Second, and more, important, he was a Le-Matoran: they WERE the disk-throwing champions, and for good reason. It was innate. When they were born, they had a disk in their hands, and the moment they knew how to walk (or swing in some cases) they could already out-throw most Guard members of any Koro. Think about it: try to be the Second on a Gukko as your pilot is constantly performing death-defying stunts and maneuvers, a never-ending ride of spirals, turns, flips, and reversals, and yet still able to at a hundred bios clip a single, marked leaf off a full branch. It was incredible how they did it, and did it regularly.

Yeah, this would be a challenge.

The rules were simple, yet customary: each thrower would be allowed six disks, each with his own target. The every-expanded rings were color-marked, each color representing a different point value. After six throws, the points were tallied, and the one with the most points won. In the event of a tie there would be a shoot-off, in which each thrower would take turns making complicated shots at a single shared target, the most difficult yet accurate shot crowned the winner.

Hopefully we would not get to that point.

Grabbing my disks I signaled I was ready, and the duel began. As predicted my superior strength allowed for precise shooting, every shot in or near the bullseye. The wind was minimal, and with the sun above us, I had an excellent view down-range. Indeed my practiced arm never failed me, each throw and swing a fluid motion, each satisfying thunk afterwards proof of my skill. But as I feared, not skilled enough.

This kid was good. Real good.

In fact, I suspected he was toying with me. For every hit I scored, he did the same. For every point I tallied, he landed an equal shot. His throws were not nearly as hard, or as drilled as line, but lofty, graceful, as they hung and spun through the air, only to land right where he needed it to land to keep pace with me. With each progressive throw I grew more and more anxious, realizing that despite my best efforts, I would either lose, or it would end up in a tie. Releasing my last disk I managed to land a perfect shot, but it still wouldn't be enough; if he did the same, he would be a mere point ahead and win the match. I watched with baited breath as he took his final disk and paused, rocking back and forth in concentration. Taking a half-step back he wound up, then threw....

THUNK!

He missed! Just barely though. I let out a rush of air, realizing I had been holding my breath. Wait a minute, that would mean-

"Hurrah! Famous toa-hero fire-spitter and life-dawn forest-person score-tied! Both true-shot warriors! Now both perform oak-new challenge! Such happy-song!"

I stared at him as he leaped backwards and performed a perfect handstand on the low wall, speaking excitedly... on one hand. Pushing himself upward and landed expertly on his feet, rushing into the range to grab our disks. If I didn't know any better, he was just simply excited to play against me... or he was trying to tie me. He... wanted the shoot-off.

He... he had played me.

Wow.

As he came skipping back he dropped the large pile at my feet, and in a few seconds had separated our disks. Grabbing three he looked up at me, a huge grin on his face.

"Now start true-shot-off! Life-dawn go first!"

Dropping two of them he ran along the wall, only to stop and start spinning in a circle, disk held far out. After about a half-dozen or so turns later(really it was hard to tell, a tiny, spinning whirlwind of a green matoran) he grunted, releasing the disk as he went hurtling through space, landing in a nearby pile of branches. He looked up dizzily at his disk, causing me to look as well. The shot, well... I don't know what he was thinking, but it was a doozy. The disk twirled and spun, hooking far left of the intended target. He had missed, and by a kilobio. I turned to face him, expected to see disappointment, but all I saw was giddy excitement. Ok, this kid was either in it for the kicks or maybe the Le-Matoran insanity charge was true-

His sharp intake of air was enough for me to turn back, and what I saw next I could not believe. The disk, as far off-course as it was, began to double back after reaching the apex of it's flight, the massive amount of spin placed on it finally paying off for the thrower. As it glided left it began to fade right, and with a graceful arc made a complete u-turn around and behind the target, making a complete circle back towards the front. It spun lower and lower, the arc almost complete-

THUNK!

The disk landed square in the target.

As he leaped into the air and screamed with excitement, my jaw hit the floor. The disk had done a complete circle around the target before landing practically dead-center. The spin it must of had... I didn't even know how that could be done, but it just was, right before my eyes. Slowly I turned, his eager face staring up at me. Clearly, it was my turn.

I felt a small knot in my stomach.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: Sorry, my bad.

IC: Rit

An odd turn of events then occurred, a local ran up to Joske saying stuff in that odd tongue of his. From this distance I couldn't hear what they were saying and while I debated activating my mask I decided, I decided in the end it just wasn't worth it.

Then the Matoran dragged him off, dashing about in those trees in that speedy ways of theirs. Joske followed him for some reason the two of disappearing into the trees. That was when I got up and for some reason, followed Joske. I was curious, after all something was up and I wished to know what. I made sure to keep some distance between us though, I'd rather not have Joske notice me yet.

When I finally reached their destination, the Matoran had led Joske to a shooting range, I found a nice perch and in on of the tree tops and watched. It seemed they were about to have some sort of disk throwing contest. To be honest I don't really know any of the rules, I never had much need for sports, however I was curious to know why.

The match began and Joske threw, as far as I could tell, a decent shot. That was when the Matoran fired and it became evident something was up. His shot seemed to mirror Joske's, and so did the next shot, and the next. That was how the game appeared to go until the Matoran's last shot, lining up I fully expected him to mirror Joske's perfect shot, which would win the Matoran the game. Instead the Matoran's shot sailed right past the target, missing it by a hair. I was confused, was this part of the game, or had the Matoran just gotten cocky and goofed up.

No, the eager grin on the Matoran's face told me otherwise. It appeared that they were now tied and I presume that's what caused the next game. I had no idea what the objective was, but the Matoran had leaped up on the wall. He then began spinning, twirling the the disk around and launching as he fell off. The disk sailed clear past, I had no idea what the goal had been or how the Matoran could have expected any accuracy when I noticed the peculiarity. The disk was curving, making a complete U-Turn as its arc neared it's end and-

THUNK!

Somehow the Matoran had managed to get the disk to collide dead center. The chances of such a shot's success, or the rather the skill of such a shooter, even I knew they were ridiculous. How could one manage such a feat without being able to manipulate air currents or gravity or some other element of use. How was Joske supposed to be able to one up him either, unless he could use his fire, but most likely there was some rule against that.

Anxiously I awaited to see what would occur, no matter what it would be interesting. For some odd reason I found myself rooting for Joske, if nothing else it would give some purpose to my being here. Perhaps my ice could come in handy should Joske's shot appear to fail. As for the whole fact of going against some rules, well I wasn't exactly a sportsperson now was I? I didn't know any better, nor did I care.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: KironKiron was walking along one of the tree houses. He had left Sulkua on the ground and walked around looking for ILF members.He spotted the Toa he saw on the ship (KETHRYE) with a few others.He tentatively approached them as they exited the elevator."Excuse me, I hope I am not interrupting, but who do I got to to join the ILF?"

OOC: You put me in quite the pickle, Emzee. If Agni and co. were at the meeting but it took place at night, then there is something wrong with spacetime, considering Joske is having his shoot-off in broad daylight.

IC:

"I much-believe we will halt-stop them. Somehow...not sure-knowing which path-way to take-travel, yet, though." Sisk replied to Verdi. They moved down the steps, followed by Lashev and Verdi. Truth be told,. Sisk had no idea what exactly to do now. The ILF's base was destroyed, Xa-koro shattered on the ocean-floor, the ones responsible still free and Leah was missing. All in all, there was little four Matoran could do about any of that. Nothing at all. They could probably help in the reconstruction efforts going on around them; and they would, later. But right now, the Le-Matoran felt oddly overwhelmed. There was so much he didn't understand, he didn't even try at this point. He accepted it as fact and planned his next moves from there.

They had walked a few steps, until suddenly, he had an idea. He proclaimed as much to his friends.

"I have an idea-thought!"

The others stopped, turning to look at him. "Yes?" Verdi asked, slightly hopeful.

A typical Le-Koronan smile crept onto Sisk's face as he turned back around towards the Gukko-Force Headquarters. "Did the bad-attacker Xa-Koro Toa ever give-say the name of their 'saving angel'" he asked the other Matoran. They collectively shook their heads. Sisk happily clapped his hands together twice. "Excellent, quick-follow me!" he said, leading the small group right back the way they had come.

---------------------------------------------

"He looks rather cheery." Angelus commented, watching as the small green figure and his companions hurried back up to the building, almost skipping up the short flight of stairs. Agni shrugged. "They're Le-Matoran, it's what they do." he said, with a small grin. Le-Koro was something else alright. He admired this quality in them, you just couldn't keep them down. Even if their homes were destroyed and their village attacked, there would always be one Le-Koronan with a smile on their lips and a joke on their tongue.

Agni let out a low breath, before nodding in the direction of the stairs as well. "Come on." he said. It was back to matteres at hand. After the meeting, the three Toa had shuffled back out of the room together with the rest of the gathered ones there. The dark Toa that had spoken so openly during the meeting and the ones with him were gone by this point. They had disappeared without many noticing and even Agni, curious to find out who they were, had not seen where they had gone to. Then again, they didn't look like the most social bunch, so he doubted he would have had much chance to talk with them. Still, they had been a team of Toa, a real Team. There weren't many of those left.

Tuara, Angelus and him quickly ascended the stairs back into the headquarters and; knowing their way around thanks to previous visits; followed the corridors that led them to Kongu's office. It was located one floor above the others and had a waiting-room in front of it, the entrance marked by a leaf-curtain. The captain was a busy man and he couldn't speak to everybody at once. So those that waited were catered to. Water, chairs and a medium-sized window-opening overlooking the village helped pass the time. Agni pulled back the curtain and , being taler than average, ducked through the door that had been built more with Matoran in mind than Toa.

At the far end of the room was another door, this one the one that led to the captain himself.

The three Toa crossed the room and Agni knocked on the door, before pulling it open and letting the three of them inside. Kongu, his head previously buried in his palms due to the stress of the past night, looked up at them, both with curiosity and annoyance. Common courtesy dictated that knocking on the door was asking for permission to come into a room or house. Permission the owner of the room or house needed to give. But apparently the three Toa of fire seemingly had more important things on mind.

"Yes, please do come in." he welcomed them, sarcasm not hidden. Agni took a step forward, snapping off a quick salute to Kongu. "Captain."

"What can I do-help you with?" Kongu asked, looking at them. The eyes behind his Miru looked sunken in, as if he had not slept very long. If at all. Agni quietly pulled out the charm Joske had given him and placed it on Kongu's desk in front of him.

"We are on an important quest and we are looking for charms, just like this one. Have you seen another like it?"

"Why do you seek-need them?"

"We need to open the temple of faith. I know where the entrance to it is, but we need you to let us inside the Turaga's hut to get there. Will you aid us?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: [Ril]

It was rather boring, being confined to a hospital bed. After making landfall, Ril had decided to get a check-up, especially seeing that he was pretty sure that he had cracked a few ribs. He was right of course; being in the explosion epicentre and later getting kicked in the chest would not have left anything but damage to his ribs, so resting while they recovered was logical.

Not that he particularly liked it though.

The erstwhile member of the Ta-Koro Guard sighed as he stared up at the ceiling. He would have much preferred to be out in the village, walking around and relaxing after everything that had occurred at Pala-Koro. Of course, one would assume that sitting in bed was relaxing, but Ril had always been a rather energetic person.

"All alone eh?" he muttered. "Well then, time to just sleep until someone bothers to come and visit."

"Right-o!" Dehkaz said, another grin promply spreading across his face. For reasons only known to him. The Toa of Mangetism held out an arm, as if he were going to take a friend to the theatre. The sudden movement caused him to dip slightly, but he held onto the box with his other hand.

"Shall we?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

The Toa of Earth stepped into the elevator, so focused on the conversation that he forgot to be dizzy at the height and swaying of it. "Well whatever has to be done, I'm willing. Whether that son of a Muaka follows the Makuta or not, I'm going to end him." His eyes blazed with determination. This was probably the first time in his entire life he was planning on doing something wholeheartedly. "He's never seen me. I only became a Toa a week or so ago, and I've never had any dealings with the ILF, or any sort of large organization at all. As far as anyone's concerned, I'm invisible." His eyes widened at the prospect of doing what he was about to suggest, "I could go observe him, wherever he lives, find out as much as I can!" He glanced aside, calming down, "Or you could have someone with a Kanohi Iden go spy on him. Probably safest that way."

IC:

Kethrye grinned in return. "So we see things more or less the same, then," he replied, the elevator's motor beginning wind the platform down to the jungle floor below. "Problem is, Ambages is hardly the sort to let anyone easily track his movements, he could be anywhere on the island far's we know." And even if we did find him, he's no doubt surrounded himself with enough bodyguards make getting a hold of him a fair bit difficult. Followers of Makuta, possibly, considering the obvious connection, or perhaps he's the one behind this Xa-Koroin army? They could even be what set the Kumu Islets's destruction into motion, if the conspiracy is as powerful as they're claimed. he thought, theories running through his mind in a jumbled secession. And now I'm starting to sound as paranoid as Aparangi. . .

Edited by Javert

[OOC] A-hey! I got ignored...again... oh well,...

[iC] Petorgas was ignored. Good, that was a bad idea anyways. He thought. He went about his typical daily business That night was a hunt night (for him, anyways), so he had to gather his things to shoot down some of the local beasties.

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Kehuri

The Toa of Earth folded one arm under Ilu, closing his eyes in thought. Still heavy-lidded in the early morning, it felt pretty good. He idly reached into the pack on his back and pulled out a couple of nuts which he held out to his Rahi, who ate them eagerly.

"Po-Koro is the most common home for architects, right? Even if Ambages himself doesn't live there, there's no way the ones that do live there wouldn't know 'the best architect on the island'. The issue is actually spying on him, though. You-- we want proof, and a Mask of Spirit, despite allowing us to spy on him totally without detection, couldn't allow us to bring back any tangible proof. A Huna, Volitak or Mahiki would be a good alternative, I think. Or maybe even all four of them. You never know." He chuckled halfheartedly. "What does he look like anyways?"

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Karz, it was hard to clear this rubble.

OOC: Nan is clearing some of the rubble to make a Temp camp.

IC: Taka

Taka looked at the sign. Seems like the place.. Taka knocked on the door.

OOC: Mantan and Nantan's shop(Thats the name right?).

Edited by The Lonesome Wanderer

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Dehkaz

"Uh huh," he agreed, nodding a bit more than necissary. The Toa of Magnetism didn't quite go limp, but it was close enough. He didn't say anythnig else, and was quiet for most of the way. Then, rather sudenly, Naona would hear quiet words in her ear. Dehkaz's tone was clear, sharp, and dead serious. "I figured it out. I know why they attacked," he whispered quietly, his eyes fixed straight ahead.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Ignored, so I will try again.IC: KironKiron was walking along the jungle floor of Le-Koro. He had left Sulkua on the ground and walked around looking for ILF members.He spotted the Toa he saw on the ship (KETHRYE) with a few others.He tentatively approached them as they exited the elevator."Excuse me, I hope I am not interrupting, but who do I got to to join the ILF?"

OOC: You put me in quite the pickle, Emzee. If Agni and co. were at the meeting but it took place at night, then there is something wrong with spacetime, considering Joske is having his shoot-off in broad daylight.

OOC: I was kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place with that one. The meeting had to have taken place at night because it happened immediately after the battle (at night), which was a few hours after the benefit concert (early-late evening -- also around the same time that the Kumu Islets sank, which was the next day after the ILF battle that took place the whole night.

Le-Wahi's timeline was chugging along just fine until recently. :rolleyes: Best thing to do now is just Schrodinger-ize it and leave it alone. Experience has taught me that trying to fix it just makes it worse...

IC: Kongu - Kongu's Office - Gukko Force HQ

Kongu crossed his arms and looked up at the group of Fire Toa. Normally, the Le-Matoran probably would have been more complacent, but the recent attacks left him a bit on edge and possibly paranoid.

At the very least though, Kongu could be honest.

“Maybe,” Kongu answered. “I do know-place the location of a charm like that one. In fact, it belongs to me”

Kongu looked down at his dial. It was almost lunch time anyhow. He then rose from his wooden chair and walked around his desk to Agni.

“While we foot-walk, it would be good-wise to mouth-talk with me about this,” Kongu said tersely. He walked to the door of his office and flipped the sign – it now reading “Out to Lunch”. Anyone else who was waiting to see Kongu would have to wait more.

When the group left the headquarters, they likely noticed Kongu purposely walking slowly than normal to his hut. He would not allow Agni’s crew to have what they sought until the Gukko Force Captain was assured there were no ulterior motives. After what he had read about the night before, Kongu’s Faith had been all but depleted.

“I want to mind-know everything,” Kongu said, “What is your island-quest? Why do you need door-access to the temple? And how can I heart-trust you?”

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC:Ankt ~Fighting Mahi~

"If you say so brother." Ankt said, grabbing his spear's sheathe and wielding it like a baseball bat. Swinging once, he sent one Mahi flying into the jungle. Swinging twice, he sent another mahi flying at one of the mahi charging at Verak, sending them both flying into the jungle. And finally, he threw his spear at the last Mahi, the one charging at Verak from the front, spearing a hole in the middle of it. "Are we done here?" Secretly he was sorta upset at Verak having defeated five of the nine mahi, meaning that he had a higher 'score' than Ankt.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:

Kethrye shrugged before replging to Kehuri. "Matoran of Sonics. Wears a pair of earmuffs but is otherwise unremarkable. Obviously, not the most instantly recognizable figure."

The lift reached the forest floor, thumbing against the ground beneath and allowing the trio of beings to exit. They were greeted by a Toa of Fire, taller then the norm, with armor pitted from what must have been thousands of years of combat, which seemed to clash with his otherwise average build. Kethrye eyed the newcomer suspiciously, preparing to draw his own weapon if the Toa of Fire made a move for the scimitar at his waist.

"Excuse me, I hope I am not interrupting, but who do I go to to join the ILF?" said he.

"Ah," Kethrye said, his suspicion relaxing somewhat. "That would be me. And no, it's not a problem. Who exactly are you?" Kethrye took a few steps and continued with Naru and Kehuri towards were the Fowadi was anchored. "Momentarily, we're retrieving the Turaga Matau from where he and the other elders are being held for their own protection, and any aid you can provide would be much appreciated."

Edited by Javert

IC: Dehkaz

The Toa of Magnetism just kinda flopped down onto the bed. His motor skills were shot to Karz. "Objection!" he said rather half-heartedly, frowning. His expression when he glanced over at the Toa of Stone was one of betrayal and sadness. Yeah. He really, really should never get drunk again.

Ever.

"I don't like the rule, though."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -