Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Surale"There you are, have at it!" she said, leaving the Toa in the kitchen with Kurot. She then went up to the deck and watched the ship begin docking. Using the water, she steered it in precisely, and halted it. Immediately, Po-Matoran began lashing it down. Time to get some widgets, she thought with a smile.

IC: KurotKurot sighed gratefully as the newcomer stepped into the kitchen. A decent cook was just what was needed. Karzahni, this one could feed them all arsenic and it'd be a welcome change. Kurot was used to meals from taverns or travellers. If she had to keep cooking, it might end up worse than fatal."Hungry?" she asked, offering Crun a chunk of charcoal-esque matter.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: DekalDekal had heard the commotion from upstairs with a bit of difficulty thanks to his naturally enhanced hearing and was absolutely relieved; they finally had a real chef that could actually cook.Thank Mata-Nui."Nice to meet you, Crun was it? I'm Dekal, first mate of the ship and this is Kurot, the person you'll be replacing as chef."

IC:Crun"Nice to meet you Dekal." Crun said, shaking Dekal's hand. "Want a Mahi Burger? I have a platter of them, and no one to give them to."He turned to Kurot. "Not exactly." He looked at the charred chunk of food. "But if you want a Mahi Burger, I have plenty."OOC:So, what exactly is this charred chunk of food supposed to be? Meat? Vegetables? Water? :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Okay, I'm reaffirming my promise to myself the last time I rebooted on this game: I will NOT write short, boring, or quick posts.Therefore, be patient. If I'm not online, I'm most likely mulling over whether or not my future post needs a comma.ALSO, ISHI OPEN FOR INTERACTION IN PO-KOROIC: The DogThe soaring rahi cried to the beaming sun."In a land of boulders we strive and work,"The rocks piled high, casting shadows into the ravines they carved on the landscape. Beaches and coast stretched in the background, a sliver of blue blending into the sky, forming a single horizon line against which Ishi tread, his red coat blaring his presence amidst the parched dunes of Po-wahi. His stride was confident, and his voice carried across the sands as he hummed an old lullaby;"Singing our songs high to the skies,For we sculpt and we carve,"The desert expanse slowly swelled into a larger dune, giving the impression of a mighty palm scraping towards the clouds. Ishi's feet sank deeper with each ascending step towards the heavens, the dune quickly traversed, revealing a scene of sheperds and their flocks. Hands waved, common exchanges made over the distance. Farther along, a caravan of ussals crawled along, protected from rahi by matoran with long pikes. A single toa sat forbiddingly crunching rocks in his fists on top of the tallest cart. Grasping his canteen, Ishi popped out the cork with his mouth, letting it dangle by the string attaching it to the sack, and drank heavily. Cool moisture filled his mouth and plunged down the cavern of his throat. Wiping a dusty hand across his mouth, he corked the canteen, let it fall back into place, and began his singing again;"And herd and ferry our carts across the sandy sea.In a land of sun, and throat cracking air,We sing our songs high to the skies,And sway to the beat of our mallets and feet,Making music in each thing we do.For we're po-koroans: Smart matoran who sculpt. We do--"The giant statues leading to Po-koro pointed the way to a desolate expanse. Everywhere Ishi looked, the views of destruction and battle cropped around, as if a nightmare to ravage his waking peace was creeping stealthily from behind, ready to strangle his calm determination and reform Ishi into a crying, sniveling being. To see his home, his city, his love on this island, replaced by a ramshackle few huts hastily built, a wall bashed and slowly refilling with the sands that flowed in with the storms, streets barren save for the spilled fruit and rare customer. All inhabitants carried weapons, bristling with the ability to kill on the flip of a widget. Admist the turmoil and horrors of battle with some unknown foe, Ishi's people has hardened beyond the stony fortress of Po-wahi, beyond the shells of the sea-crabs by the shore, and had grown long barbs, ready to thrust and jab at any passerby deemed a foe. Young matoran poked their heads out, only to retreat in a flash, as Ishi walked through the rows of rounded huts. "What happened?" Ishi muttered to himself, letting the truth slowly sink in. His home had reverted to something desperate, and it wasn't going to change. "I don't care what Xern thinks. This is my case now."OOC: GR.. not long enough. :P Oh well, I'll work on that with later posts.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC:Crun"No, this is a first for me." Crun explained. "You see, I don't believe in wasting food, so when the person I made the food for didn't want it, I just brought it along with me so that someone else could have it."

IC: ???? - Po-Wahi Desert -The mysterious masked man reached the tunnel that would lead him to Onu-Wahi, he dismounted his Kikanalo and sent it back toward Po-koro. Then he entered the cave and into Onu-Wahi.OOC: ???? to Onu-Wahi

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kurot"Great, that's the spirit," Kurot said, half-listening. "Well, you've saved the day with those burgers and I've had a pretty long day doing...work...So I might just find a soft spot and sleep for a bit, if that's alright with you. If I'm not up by breakfast...Don't bother waking me. Just tell me how it went."

LzcD9OS.png

IC:Crun"Thought so." Crun said, frowning. "Anyways, before you go to sleep, do you guys have a lock or something I can put on the food cabinet, or whatever you guys keep your food in?"

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro docksIC: "Not yet." Said Kale as he followed them into the galley. He twirled his hand and a heavy lock landed on the table behind Crun. "If you need a hand with anything down here just let me know. At least I know how to cook a steak without burning it." The last comment had been said with a meaningful glance at Kurot.With that he walked through a doorway next to the stairs and headed to the supply room. Picking up an empty sack, he headed back out and onto the deck. They needed to resupply from their last two journeys and the coffers were a little low. He spent the next half hour creating a variety of weapons ranging from knives and swords to arrow and spearheads. When he was done, he dumped them all into the bag and headed of to the nearest weapon shop.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:Crun"Oh, I already know how to fight." Crun said, chuckling to himself. "How do you think I get the meat that I cook with?" He tapped his mask. "Mask of Summoning. Works wonders when you need a herd's worth of Mahi Meat."

IC:Crun"Yeah, that tends to happen..." Crun said, laughing at Kurot's expression, and ignoring Dehkaz. "Anyways, if you think that fighting rahi isn't all that hard, let's have a fight, you and me."

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

IC: Surale"Well, I have an idea. Instead of a refit, we build a new ship. Now, if we repair this and sell it, we can buy the supplies for this new ships. But first, we need to fetch someone in Onu-Koro, a scientist friend of mine, he has the tech we need to design the new ship," she explained.

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism shrugged. "Sounds good, I mean, I'm afraid that we might not be able to get the Fowadi back to her orignal shape. That was a some battle.""I am, though, going to talk to the rest about this. We will be stuck on land for a while as they build the ship."It was surprizing how quickly he agreed to sell his ship.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KurotKurot finished climbing the stairs and stood on the deck of the ship. Behind her, she could hear Crun speaking whilst preparing himself for battle. Just as his last foot stepped on the deck of the ship, she charged forward and raised a foot, ready to knock him back down.

LzcD9OS.png