Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZonguAfter a short trek back to the Koro, the group finally found the Matoran who wanted his Husi and Zongu was currently (and incompetently) finding out the next disaster Zongu had caused."Thank you thank you thank you-""Yeah whatever, now pay me already." Zongu replied sternly, shaking the Matoran's frantic hugging away."I never said I'd pay you..."The Toa of Magnetism rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Oh, right, I was repaying you. Well did I say anything else before I took your Husi?""Something about getting married in showaddywaddy or something...""You mean Ko-Wahi?""That's the one."Zongu whirled around to face his companions and clapped his hands together, smiling wildly. "Okay guys, let's head off to Ko-Wahi."

IC: Tirra"Oh, you're so sweet," the miniature Toa said from the Matoran's shoulder. "I'll be fine, don't worry."It was true, as long as she stayed near a source of heat, Tirra would be fine. Said Le-Toa smiled at Keuirce, which was a lot better then when she was frowning and/or yelling.IC: SahreaI gave the two a weak wave. Karz, now what, I was shy?. . .Perhaps I should work on not getting so angry with myself... And everything else. How what suppose to do that, though? Everything was just so... Gah!

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: IraIra entered Po-Koro. He needed to find a group that would offer him security. Then an idea crept into his mind..."You have been committing random acts of destruction," he thought, or was it he who was thinking? "Why turn the whole island against you? Why make everyone your foe when you can ally with the strongest force on the island: Makuta? Great glory will await you if you take this path..." OOC: Where is the Po-Wahi makuta gathering?

IC - Kyju - Cave HideoutKyju sat back in the chair he had designated for himself. Not truly a chair, by Matoran standards. Or, atleast, not a good one. It was an enormous mound of metal, stone, and earth, pounded together to form an earthen throne that his gigantic Akrainid form found comfortable. Resting his elbow on one side, he looked across the cave."Listen, before we go out and ask people to follow us into an attack, we need to have a plan," he drawled, "Obviously, we do not have the manpower for a straightforward attack. Unless we can gain such power, I suggest we use cunning, deceit, and stealth to take them down from the inside. These are the tools of a follower of Makuta."He looked from Zenix to Spyder, all the way to Krell and his pet."As we must hide in the shadows to destroy a cornerstone of civilization, I name each and every one of you in this cave...the Anarchy. Are there any objections?"Good."A long, thin finger, tipped with a talon, pointed to Zenix."Zenix, the flame of death." His hand moved to the rest, one by one."Spyder, the beast. KuAnLo, the unstoppable. Krell, the fire of darkness. Kuhrin, the fallen. Caerinn, son of the shadows. Myself, the deciever. And Lezold."He smirked."The absent."Standing, he looked across the team."We are to be the cardinal points of Makuta's strike. We are the inner core of the ILS's downfall. We are all important followers of Makuta. I suggest that, if you do not have power, you obtain it. If you do not have cunning, you should obtain it. If you do not have the will to serve the Master, then get out. Run as fast as you can. I will find you. I will kill you."Can you all handle that?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC, Zenix: Fool... thought Zenix. He is not the leader of this group- I am! What right does he have to tell me, the Seeker of Shadows, what to do? "The Anarchy... yes... that will be a fitting name for our... organization..." he said. "When the time comes, the Island Liberation Squad will fear the name of the Anarchy. I approve of this name and mission."

OOC: Echelon and co from Ko-WahiIC (Echelon)A Nui-Kopen flew through the air, high above Po-Wahi. It had died several months ago, but that was not a problem for the dark intelligence that guided it. Flying through the arid air, its wings buzzed loudly, but were inaudible from the ground.Eventually, once it was above a large rocky outcrop, it dropped downwards suddenly. It stopped, with only a couple of bio to spare, at the foot of the cliffs, where the dark entrance to a cave yawned like a black mouth.Echelon stepped off the Rahi and levitated gently to the ground. His black feet trod the sands towards the cave. Anyone else would have thought the cave unremarkable, not worth looking at twice. But Echelon knew what he was looking for.

As Kyju made his speech, Echelon appeared silently in the shadows of the doorway, watching the newly-named Anarchy. They were exactly what he needed."Well spoken," said the Necromancer, stepping out into the cave. "You are preparing to strike at those pretenders, the so-called Island Liberation Squad. And Makuta approves of your quest."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC, Zenix: Zenix turned, red eyes glowing out underneath the black hood. That must have been a new record- two uninvited guests in one day who were on their side. "Of course he does, stranger- Makuta gave us the quest in the first place," said the Toa of Blackfire. "He sent his greatest liason to give us our task. And you are...?"OOC: Remeber, the Anarchy was already visited by Heuani before this. So that's why Zenix is all like, "Whoa there, we already know." :P

Edited by Sam Nex

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo looked over, his glowing eyes seeming to get brighter as he glared at Xerov, releasing a low growl."So long," he said, surprising the others. "So hungry...and lo, a Matoran has been delivered unto me." His eyes could be discerned as getting closer, though his body could not be seen yet."How best to prepare it, though?" he growled as he came closer. "Raw? Cooked? Oh, so many questions."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Durzan from the Kumu IslesIC: (Durzan/Near Cave Hideout)Durzan may have been a moron, but he was a moron with a good memory. From the time he had arrived on the shores of Po-Wahi, he followed a map to the area he and Haitol had met Lezold. Sure, it had taken, many, many hours, but eventually, he found it. Somehow, someway, he'd entered the mountainous are around the same time as Echelon and Xerov. Doing his best to be as quiet as possible, even in clanky armor, he followed the two to the mouth of a cave.And instead of waiting for Echelon to stop talking and introduce himself, he positioned himself behind the two, not thinking he could be considered a threat. With his mouth partially open, and drool dripping down, he looked as stupid as he was.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Echelon)Echelon thought quickly. That must mean Makuta had sent Heuani ahead of him to set them on this path..."My name is Echelon," he said. "Makuta sent one before me to give you the task. Now he has sent me to guide you as you undertake it."One of the Dark Toa's claw-like fingers tapped lightly on his metal staff."I myself have been given an even greater task," he said. "The forces of Makuta are powerful, but separated. We must be united if we are to succed in dominating this island."His red eyes surveyed them each in turn, resting on KuAnLo. A brief hum of magnetism served as a warning. Echelon wasn't letting Xerov get eaten...yet..."You will not act alone in your attack on the ILS," he continued. "I will gather more forces to join in the assault, and then we must formulate a plan of attack. I am already developing a strategy, but..."He looked to the Akrainid and the Toa who appeared to be the Anarchy's leaders."Perhaps you would care to discuss your own ideas with me?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: KrellThe Toa of Blackfire lifted a maroon eye from the armor he was inspecting and towards the newcomer, but otherwise didn't speak. That was odd, for him, seeing as the Infected Toa like to fill the area with his voice. Krell's eyes studied the Toa of Magnetism for a second longer, before moving on to the being behind Echelon. Deciding that no one could look quite as stupid, Krell went back to his infected armor.Running a clawed finger along its length, the Toa of Blackfire waited for them to finish speaking. He couldn't really stand those who thought they were "above" others, but Krell figured he'd have to deal with a lot of those people while working with this group.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo growled, though he stopped moving forwards. However, he did notice the one standing behind Echelon."Turn, Toa," he growled at Echelon before turning to Xerov. "And I am not an 'it,' I am not some pet to be kept on a leash. Do not mistake me as such."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Where is the Makuta gathering? My character wants to joinIC: IraIra walked Po-Wahi with a new purpose. No longer would he be a petty criminal; now, he would serve the greatest power on this island. His name would become one spoken not in disgust but in fear. "If only I could ind others like me..." he thought.

IC (Echelon)Totally ignoring (though perfectly aware of) the presence of the drooling being behind him, Echelon strode over to the cage, peering intently at the Toa within."Ah yes..." he mused. "The Parakuka...I am impressed that you have managed to obtain one already."This was interesting...and not a bad idea on the whole. Besides, best to give them some free reign. It would keep them from feeling their authority over their group was threatened. Echelon knew when to act the diplomat."Your plan is...interesting," Echelon said. "And I like it. A most novel method of recruiting."He turned back to the Anarchy's leaders."But what is your actual strategy? Where will you strike first, and how?"