BIONICLE MAFIA: Two for all

Ehksidian

I vote to name the island Place Island.

MY VOTE COUNTS 5747673 VOTES

I WIN

no not really

but

you know what let's pass the time by voting on names for the island, while we wait for the two secret roles, both mafias, and the DH Medic/Detective.

but in all honesty i vote island name to be "Island #2"

you don't wanna know what happened to Island #1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

My vote is in for Island the Second

THERE ARE NOW!

CHRO! I accuse you of being a Dark Hunter!

Bladenull! I accuse you of being a Secret Role!

Burnmad! I accuse you of being a Rahkshi!

Canis! I accuse you of being a villager!

Xaeraz! I accuse Xaeraz of being Xaeraz!

Wow darn you win

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oh.. Face-melting.. Please oh Please tell me?

No.

I don't want one of my player's to lose their face yet.

Not yet.

Come on.. i am the shadow reaper.. as such i have no face.. so immune to your face-melting magic.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh.. Face-melting.. Please oh Please tell me?

No.

I don't want one of my player's to lose their face yet.

Not yet.

Come on.. i am the shadow reaper.. as such i have no face.. so immune to your face-melting magic.

No, you have a face.

Don't worry.

You'll lose it when/if you die.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Eh, as I said before, I still have an idea of how things are run. I will say that the ideas are a lot more unique this time around, and I'm really enjoying the flavor text with each night!

Just a quick question, how does one apply for the Mafia 0 host training? I might take a stab at being a host, and see how I do. I am aware of how many games have been claimed in advance though. =P

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Nothing is really fully decided as far as the 0 games go. Taka Nuvia has a blog entry where people were signing up to be mentors and "trainees", but the mentor and host could easily be decided during/after 0.3.

As far as claiming games, I think as a whole we're attempting to back away from that a bit. We got to the point where people were reserving side games and main games three or four games in advance, but alongside the onslaught of player classifications was an onslaught of people wishing to host. :P

Nothing is really fully decided as far as the 0 games go. Taka Nuvia has a blog entry where people were signing up to be mentors and "trainees", but the mentor and host could easily be decided during/after 0.3.

As far as claiming games, I think as a whole we're attempting to back away from that a bit. We got to the point where people were reserving side games and main games three or four games in advance, but alongside the onslaught of player classifications was an onslaught of people wishing to host. :P

And I was lucky enough to get voted for the next side game.

so

yay!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Can I replace the lazy Dark Hunter role

I could totes do secret things or stalk people or be fired from a medical position

We're waiting on the Mafia and the Medic/Detective for the Dark Hunters.

One role has turned in their PM though.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

[...]

Less 'signing up' in a formal way, but I guess it would be nice to know who's willing to mentor, anyway. ^^

Can you hurry up?

The roles have 2 days to pm their decisions, and after that X still has to write the scene, so even if he ignores his life and strightly jumps to the computer (or other device of choice) to write the scene, it still takes a while. Relax. :3

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Night one: It's a secret.

All the Matoran continued their lives like normal. They did whatever Matoran do, from walking around aimlessly to farming. And, once the sun began to dip below the horizon, everyone returned to their houses for the night.

All except for one.

Chro stood in the middle of town, staring at the now-dark sky. He was conflicted as to who he should kill that night. Half of him said to kill no one, the other half screamed to kill someone. He stared at the sky for a good hour before he finally decided to kill. He glanced around, looking for a house to find. After only mere moments, Chro found Zakaro’s house. He knocked on the door, and Zakaro opened it up.

“Oh, hey Chro. It’s pretty late, you know. Why aren’t you inside?”

Chro remained silent.

“...Do you want to come into my house?”

Chro nodded. “It’s cold out here, and I lost my keys.”

“Uh huh…” Zakaro let Chro inside. Zakaro wondered why he was acting so..strange.

“Is there anyone else here, Zakaro?”

“No, why do you ask?” Zakaro was starting to get worried. Maybe Chro was a mafian? No, no, that was preposterous…

Chro whirled around, battleaxe in hand, and cleaved poor Zakaro in two. His body spasmed from electric shocks, and finally the body that was once Zakaro.

Zakaro (Dark Hunter Villager) Killed by Secret Role

Chro stared at the remains. He knew that he might get caught by the other Matoran. So, the only logical thing to do was make it look like someone else killed him. Chro kneeled down, and began thinking of how he could blame it on Pulse.

The door suddenly slammed open again, and a Dark Hunter walked in. The Dark Hunter known as Tyrant came in. He wanted to check on one of the villagers, and was taken aback by the scene before him. “You killed one of our villagers?” The Dark Hunter asked Chro.

“N-no! Pulse did it! He killed Zakaro with this axe! He ran in here, killed him, and ran out, leaving the axe behind! I came in here to see what happened and then-”

Chro’s words were cut off. Along with his head.

The Shadow Matoran collapsed to the ground, dead as poor Zakaro.

Chro (Brotherhood Secret Role) killed by Dark Hunters

Tyrant looked at the grisly scene, and simply left the bodies behind.

Soon afterwards, Ehks appeared in the doorway.

“Tsk tsk tsk, he just left the bodies here! Oh well, I guess we could start the Divided Corpse Heap here…” he muttered as he separated the corpses. “There. We will have two piles, I guess.”

And with that, Ehks disappeared. He had other work to do.

---

Meanwhile, Xaeraz was in his home, blending himself a nice Rahi-Spine milkshake. He had such a strange craving for it, really. No one cared, it kept the Rahi population down in the village.

Well, that was his reasoning, at least.

He continued blending the spine in his fancy Blend-o-tron 9000, which was guaranteed to blend anything put in it. It took some time, yes but after all of that time Xaeraz had a wonderful spine milkshake.

“Hooray!”

He poured it into a glass, and quickly downed all of it. He wiped his mouth-it was unusual for Matoran to eat this way, but he liked how the milkshake tasted-and turned to go back to bed. But he was greeted by a very pointy stick instead.

“Hissssss”

Xaeraz looked at the Rahkshi of Plasma standing in front of him.

“Hello Rahkshi! do you want a spine milkshake?”

The Rahkshi looked confused. A milkshake? Why would his victim offer him a milk-

“Here, take it!”

Xaeraz shoved the empty glass into the Rahkshi’s face, and darted off. He dove under his bed, and waited. The Rahkshi followed him in, and found the little Dark Hunter villager as soon as he walked in.

“So, does this mean I die now? Fun!”

The Rahkshi shoved his staff through Xaeraz, killing him instantly. The body dropped to the floor, a very creepy and crazy smile on his face.

Xaeraz (Dark Hunter Villager) Killed by Rahkshi

The Rahkshi stalked out of the house, and went back to his home. Nothing else stirred that night.

Other than Ehks, of course.

He decided to actually walk to Xaeraz’s house, and bring the body to the Divided Corpse Heap himself.

“Alas, poor Xaeraz, he didn’t want anything but to have fun this game…”

Upon arrival at Zakaro’s house, Ehks dumped Xaeraz’s body atop Chro’s. “Well, I’m done for tonight!”

And with that, Ehks disappeared.

---

In a dank, dark room, the Brotherhood Detective stared down the Brotherhood Medic. The two kept staring at each other, waiting for the other to say something.

The Medic broke the silence by asking, “Do you need a band-aid or something? I can give you one if you really need it.”

The Detective shook his head. “No, I just wanted to figure out who you were. And now I have. Good day to you, Medic.”

The Detective stood up, and went out to watch the sun rise.

---

The Dark Hunter detective really liked following people, especially normal Dark Hunter villagers. Their stuff was fun to look through, really.

He looked at his victim’s belongings, smelled them, and even ate some of their food before skittering off. Hopefully they wouldn’t notice everything was dirty.

---

The townsfolk rose that morning to find quite a horrid stench penetrating the air. They traced it back to Zakaro’s house, where they found three corpses. Everyone looked around, suddenly very aware that there was death around.

And, in another flash of lightning, Ehks appeared.

“Greeting everyone! I see you found the bodies. Well, let me tell you what to do now!

First off, Chro killed Zakaro, so you don’t need to find the killer for him.

However, Chro was killed by the Dark Hunters! So, here are the potential suspects for Chro’s Murder:

Punished Snake, who was found with a rusty knife in his house!

Burnmad, who wasn’t in his house right after the sun set!

The Otter, who oddly enough was found in the house this morning, looking at the bodies!

Man of Miracles, who is known to cause miracles!

Shadowvezon1, who looked at Chro funny the other day!”

Ehks paused for a moment.

“Oh, and here are the suspects for Xaeraz’s murder:

Gravity, who was found with a pet Rahi that disappeared the other day!

Tyler Durden, who was found with The Otter looking at the corpses this morning!

Sinclair, who at one time looked sinister!

Pulse, who was found drinking one of Xaeraz’s milkshakes the other day!

Rahkshi Guurahk, whose name makes him kinda suspicious!”

Ehks took a bow. “Vote now, and avenge the dead! Oh, and I won’t say what Chro did unless I flip a coin and get heads when you lynch...whoever. Until then, good day!”

Ehks disappeared once again.

Now vote!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

..ow.

I've decided I'm going to have a petty grudge and not speak of my killer until i feel like it

or next round

or whenever i get bored..

..great, you killed off the main type 2 and sorta type 2, now who's gonna be RNGing and chaotic and phun?

cause the corpse heap can't vote

which is sad

SADDDDNESSSS

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I vote otter and gravity.

Also note I am a Guurahk. :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )