Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Gezdom and Sagom)

"Ouch, what got you so nasty?" he asks, but doesn't wait for an answer. He turns to Sagom and whispers,"What'd you do.""Everything," she whispers back before walking down the side of the peak they were standing on; leaving the two alone for a while. The Toa needed to have a good cry while the others weren't around.-Mef Man

OOC: It happens.IC: "I think it's a good idea." Tanuka said. "Maybe he's met up with the Marines already."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

"What? NO!" Tanuka gave JL a disgusted look. "Ugh, Mata-Nui that's just wrong. He's a male. He just grew up in Ga-Koro. We tend to use female pronouns more than male ones since were were until recently considered an all female breed. It probably rubbed off on him growing up hearing it all the time." She shook her head. "Gross... maybe only YOU can't understand girls because you say things like that. Kalama's male, we just don't know what breed of Matoran he is so everyone considers him a Ga-Koroan because that's where he grew up."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: Kalama shivered."What's wrong?" Ta asked as the Rahkshi ate some cheesy crackers."My fanboy senses are tingling. Satterthwhite must be up to something."XDIC: "We're coming Xiber!" Tanuka laughed at the Matoran's enthusiasm. She looked at Thama. "You okay? You sounded kind of disappointed. What's going on?"

IC(Gezdom)

"As much as I'd love to; I won't," replies Gezdom. "Listen, I just want to know what's wrong with you and Sagom. Once second you two are both beaming like the sun, and now you seem to hate her and she seems to be upset about something. I'm her brother-not from birth, but still her brother-and I have a right to know what's wrong with my sister." The Toa of Green didn't even reach for his weapon; he simply wanted an answer.-Mef Man

IC: TuataraThe darkness concealed a hidden being, hiding on the rooftop of a hut, out of sight... and hungry. Dark brown eyes watching for the living, to make them dead in exchange for letting him live longer. It was a worthy reason for them to die, so he could live. That was how life worked. For one to live, others were to die. One day, it would be his death for another to live... but until that time, he was a hunter, a predator. And the darkness he hid in was not exposed to much light, making him hard to view, if only possible by a trained or lucky eye.His tough scales giving him protection. He was a dangerous creature to all. A bringer of death hidden in wait.He was waiting for someone to walk past, and into the jaws of death...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: TarnokTarnok nodded, readying his crossbow. He kept his eyes on the flank of the group's formation that was his responsibility, trusting his teammates to watch the other. He felt the chill, and it unsettled him. It felt innately wrong, a cold like the peaks of Ko-Wahi, despite being nowhere near the region.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Nen and Thama:"It's nothing, it's just... I wanted to be successful here, for once," she explained. "I wanted to come here and help the matoran and do some right. I've done some bad things before, came close to joining Makuta even, so I want to make up for that. I want to be a toa that people can look to and say 'that's what a toa should be. I'm glad we have such a wonderful protector.' I want to make people feel safe and secure knowing that other toa and I are still working to keep them safe. It's just... there's so much bad in the world, and when I tried to do some good, it was all for nothing.""I like your thinking Xibre! ADVENTURE HO!" Nen shouted, ready to go.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: ReichenbachSomething was wrong. Reichenbach could sense it. Using the Mahiki, they became an Onu-Matoran, purple mask and feet, with a black body. They walked over to the scene of the crime, and Arkrak."Excuse me, sir, but what are you doing? Why's there a dead person beside you?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Tanuka put a hand on Thama's shoulder and gave her a warm smile. "It sounds like we have a common goal Thama." She said. "It kind of makes me curious about what Kalama will make us do next."

IC Nen and Thama:"Whatever it is, I'm fine with it as long as we're doing something useful. For now, we head out," Thama said. "Everybody's ready, so let's get moving.""It's time for adventure!""... Yes Nen, yes it is." The group started walking down the highway to Ta-Koro.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

ONU-WAHI/TA-WAHI HIGHWAYONU-WAHI, 1736 HRS"So Nen." Tanuka asked. "How did you get to Mata-Nui?"

IC: Reichenbach"Who's Chronn?" Reichenbach asked. The Toa of Sonics was an excellent liar, especially as they were able to use their power over sonics to disguise changes in speech patterns.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC Nen:"Well," Nen began. "I once was just another average onu-matoran. I worked in the mines, helping out eanyone that I could, mostly because the higher ups wouldn't let me touch any machinery, or a pick for that matter. Then one day I was suddenly a toa. I went outside and everybody started telling me, 'Nen! You're a toa!' And I told them 'I know, right?' After that I started figuring out what I could do now that I was a toa. I tried creating some dirt, but then the miners told me that creating dirt wouldn't help them since they wanted to dig tunnels rather than fill them. So I learned how to dig, except that I didn't have a toa tool well suited for digging, so I learned to dig quickly with a sword. I started helping out around the village and doing odd jobs. There was also the time everyone thought I had died because I turned my mask on but forgot to turn it off for a week. After a while, I figured out that I did actually need to get a job at some point, but I didn't know what to do. But then I remembered that sometimes when I helped out people gave me money in return. So I decided to start a business of doing good things to help people for money. Not much money, but enough that a profit could be made. I decided to hire some people to work in it, but I wanted some other toa because the point was to help the matoran and other people. At the time of tryouts, nobody was there, but then I saw these two toa across the way, so I went up to them and asked if they wanted to form a group to do good deeds to people and they accepted. And then we became best friends."

IC: Reichenbach"Well, sir, your predicament sounds interesting. I hope you find out what happened to that..." Reichenbach paused, as though unable to think of a name; "Person. I bid you farewell."Reichenbach walked away, quickly shapeshifting as soon as they were out of sight. Out of sight meaning quite literally that no-one could have seen them, even if they HAD followed them. The Toa of Sonics now had wings, but was otherwise identical to what they were like before. Flying above Onu-Koro, Reichenbach soon spotted a Matoran they liked the look of. Dropping down, the Toa grabbed the Matoran, and lifted them up into the air. Flying directly over Chronn's hut, Reichenbach dropped the Matoran, who landed on Chronn's doorstep with a loud and sickening crunch that would surely be heard from inside.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

"Was Thama one of them?" Tanuka asked. "The Toa who joined up with you on the tryouts I mean. And why did they think you were dead because you forgot to turn your mask power off?"

IC Nen:"No, I met Thama a few days ago when she was attacked by her evil old team. The two toa I met at tryouts were Jev, a toa of fire and Sashinalabafocasanowa, a toa of water. We call her Sashina for short. As for thinking I died, well, my mask makes me nearly invisible and muffles any sounds I make. And people don't usually just up and disappear. If I was going to vanish I'd make sure to say goodbye to everyone, maybe give them a wrong location of where I was heading if I was going to disappear into hiding or something."

Tanuka laughed. "I agree. That would make you harder to find. Any story behind that long name? And whatever did happen to Thama's old team?"

IC Nen:"Honestly, I've never actually asked her about the name," Nen admitted. "I mean, there's so much variety in names on this island already, what's so odd about a really long one. As for Thama's team, I'm pretty sure she told you this earlier, but she and her team started hearing weird voices in their heads and gradually acted more reckless and dangerous. Then they followed the voice to Kini-Nui where Makuta spoke to them and asked them to join him. Everybody but Thama agreed, so Makuta tordered her team to kill her. She escaped, but now they're still hunting her."

"So you're helping her hide or something?" Tanuka asked. "And where are the other two?"

IC:At the bottom of the stairs, there was another doorframe, yet with no actual door in it. The creature that had disguised itself as an all-black Matoran led the Vortixx through it. Kohra ducked gracefully, as to not hit her head and continued to follow the Matoran.They entered into a storage-room, filled with boxes and barrels. All common things to find in a cellar. "Stand there." the being said. She hesitantly obliged and watched what her guide was doing. The seeming Matoran raised a hand and with a few quick moves of his fingers the door they had walked in from vanished, replaced by a solid wall.Kohra frowned. "What is this? Are you playing your own little dark games now?" she asked, her voice icy.The being just smiled back at her. It was just a face it wore and nothing like a genuine expression. The kind of smile that was unsettling at best."My dear Kohra, if I wanted to harm you...," he said, walking closer, "I'd already have done it!" he concluded, hissing. For a moment his orange eyes turned a deep shade of glowing purple. Something about his shadow was off too...It seemed almost alive. "But we both know not to upset the big man, so, I will overlook your shortcomings for now."Again the urge to flay this thing crept up in Kohra. But her dark passenger gave her a mental nudge to calm down."Don't presume to be able to judge my methods." Kohra replied coldly. "You're not as well-informed as you may think." "Be that as it may, these last few days have been less than impressive. Or would you need my help in the first place if it were otherwise?"Kohra's eyes gleamed. With a bold stride, she revealed her clawed hand, seizing the seeming Matoran by the throat. She spoke quietly, but there was no doubt that the being had pushed one of her buttons."Listen very carefully. I will let you down now. You will give me the wares I need and then you will disappear, like the good errand-boy you are."The being chuckled as it's neck seemingly liquefied and he dropped from the Vortixx' grasp. "Alright, down to business, if that is what you wish. Follow me."The being waved its hand again and another door appeared, this time on the other side of the room. Behind it was a dark corridor, that led into an even larger storage area. Kohra had to duck again, since no building on this Island had ever been built with her species in mind. At the other end, she stood up to her full height again and looked at the contents of the room. "Is this more like it?" her companion asked. A grin began to form on the Vortixx' face. "Oh yes, this will do nicely..."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png