Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: WalkerWith tired but still angry as karz eyes, he watched unsympathetically as Savulg passed out. He stared at the Vortixx's body until shifting his deadly gaze to Garme who now stood alone.Walker did not speak but his facial expression was more than enough to indicate that he wanted the full explanation.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Walker"Lier." said Walker flatly. This was an obvious lie as the man Wrehn had stolen the gem from was last seen in Po-Koro and could not have caught up to their little settlement, much less follow them in the dark tunnels of Onu-Wahi. Keeping up with a sand vehicle on foot is tough.

IC(Gahla'm, Gezdom, Sagom, and Vagdom)

Gezdom meets back up with the group and tells them of what he saw. The drunken Toa and the few beings still able to fight."This should be easy, right child?" he asks the Toa of Water, trying to brighten her spirits.But Sagom simply nods her head, not saying anything since talking with the Turaga.Vagdom sighs before turning to Nost and saying,"You can still leave if you'd like.""And, thanks for changing my mind," Gahla'm says to Olsark. "If it weren't for you, Dev'ar would be dead from my own hand. As annoying as he is, he doesn't deserve to die from me."-Mef Man

IC: Nost / Olsark / Walker"No, I'm staying." Nost said stubbornly. He did not know why he insisted but he knew it would feel good just to get rid of his anger through a good fight. Maybe he'd come to forgive Sagom once putting off his negative emotions"You're welcome. Annoying as he is, he's got his quirks and he's proved valuable."Walker didn't believe a word Garme was saying, Wrehn's proof backing up his refusal to believe. His menacing eyes bore into those of the little Matoran, indicating he was in no mood for shenanigans. Delaying the truth would only worsen things.

IC: Olsark"I'll see you in the morning." Olsark got up and exited the tent, walking through a crowd of drunks and very few still celebrating to get into his own cozy 'home'. As usual, the Skakdi did not remove a single bit of his equipment from himself as he lay in bed, and slowly drifts to sleep.

IC: Incommodo"I don't need any rest either." Incommodo lied. He did need rest, but he couldn't shut his eyes, not even for a second. It was his curse, but he chose to deal with it in secret. No point worrying other people about his problems.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I know they are called Stannis's Companions, but Dece doesn'tIC: Dece paused briefly before replying, "I have no idea where I was supposed to go or with who, so I suppose I should stay here for the moment. Besides, I don't know where Stannis, Lepidran, or the others are anyway. By the way, did the group ever get an official title? Did you learn anything from Hafu before he was captured?"The Fe-Matoran seemed more frantic than usual, as he spoke, his optics searching the caverns wildly. Finally he registered Lekua's words, and replied carefully, "I'm Dece. I joined with the group in Ta-Koro."

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC(Dev'ar and Gahla'm)

"Nighty night, brother," Dev'ar says drunkedly to Olsark before passing out on the bench; head slamming into the table.Gahla'm walks to her bed and simply lies down before falling asleep. Hopefully her thoughts of being watched were just her imagination, but she kept her armor on just in case.-Mef Man

OOC: Okay, here you go, Bulik.

IC(Saleava)

Darkness. Saleava enjoyed the darkness, and there was alot of it in Onu-Wahi. As she travelled through the caves on her way back to her homeland, the thought of her "healer" flashed across her mind like it did so many times before. She was almost there and would get it one way or the other.I'll find you, darling. You'll be mine in no time.Then, there was light. Lightstones on the sides of the tunnel were visible and shined through the tunnel and lighting her path. And, finally, she was there. Onu-Koro, the City of Earth.Almost there. But, I need to stall a while before I return. I'm sure the elders have me on their mind still...Spotting a few beings talking, Saleava lumbers on all fours (slowly straightening up to a bent position) toward them and says to Nichou,"Hello there."-Mef Man

OOC: I know they are called Stannis's Companions, but Dece doesn'tIC: Dece paused briefly before replying, "I have no idea where I was supposed to go or with who, so I suppose I should stay here for the moment. Besides, I don't know where Stannis, Lepidran, or the others are anyway. By the way, did the group ever get an official title? Did you learn anything from Hafu before he was captured?"The Fe-Matoran seemed more frantic than usual, as he spoke, his optics searching the caverns wildly. Finally he registered Lekua's words, and replied carefully, "I'm Dece. I joined with the group in Ta-Koro."

IC:"Sure, you can come with us; other than stannis, I don't entirely remember where they went anyway. I believe I've heard Stannis mention us as Stannis's companions a few times. I haven't been keeping track of the clues, but Stannis should know", Nichou said to Dece."Hello there"Suprised, Nichou turned around to see a hunched over matoran, Either or Air or Plant life, who was speaking to him. That was all he took note of before he replied. "uh, Hello there", He said. Now he could get a better look. She looked young and feminine, with very battered armor for her supposed young age, Sporting sharp claws at the ends of her fingers, with a spiked chain slackingly curled 'round the waist, attached to her belt, apparently for fast equiping when in a battle. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC(Saleava)

"What you all doing?" she asks, wanting in on whatever they were doing for the time being.-Mef Man

IC:"Uh, we were just going to see a mining foreman. why do you ask?", Nichou replied.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: well, time to wait for balta or tanma to post IC:"well, not exactly fun, but you might be able to come with us, for the time being", He turned to the others. "any objections"

IC: Dece nods, accepting Nichou's answer for the moment. The term Stanns's Companions rubbed against Fe-Matoran's mind the wrong way however. Sure Stannis had created the group, but Dece had barely seen him in his time with the group. Sure Stannis might have contributed more since then, but for Dece who wasn't awake for that hypothetical interaction, it felt wrong.Suddenly Dece noticed that his mount was not in sight, or at least not obviously. After so time he asked, "Do you know where the Ussal crab is?"

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

ooc: I'm assuming that the crab wasn't tame, right? and remember to reply. and mef ninja'd you, and you didn't mention my question to you and balta about saleava.IC:Nichou had completely forgotten about the ussal Dece had ridden a few days ago. "Oh no, thats too bad. I remember us bringing it to po-koro, but nothing about it, after that. It prbably went back to the coasts, because it wasnt that much tame anyways"

OOC: It was tamed, just not by DeceIC: Dece nods, not to particularly shaken. He hadn't known the crab too long, it wasn't too big of a loss. Still, that crab had been helpful for no reward, and had been with Dece for the longest time. The Ussal crab would be missed, not too much, but certainly more than if anyone else Dece knew vanished.Dece mentally winced as the stranger spoke, something about him rubbed the Fe-Matoran to the wrong way. He was...disturbing, though as to how Dece didn't know.

IC: Lekua"You never know, Dece, ussals are very loyal creatures. It may well have recognized you as its master and followed you here." Lekua turned to Saleava. "It's fine with me if you come with us," he said, glancing at Nichou and Dece. He wasn't sure just how much they should tell this Matoran, but they couldn't exactly say no - if she wanted to come, she would.OOC: Where'd Aurax come from?

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Lekua"You never know, Dece, ussals are very loyal creatures. It may well have recognized you as its master and followed you here." Lekua turned to Saleava. "It's fine with me if you come with us," he said, glancing at Nichou and Dece. He wasn't sure just how much they should tell this Matoran, but they couldn't exactly say no - if she wanted to come, she would.OOC: Where'd Aurax come from?

OOC: aurax was supposed to follow dece, and dece is coming with us, apparently. so aurax is too, unless he wants to go rest somewhere.IC:Nichou could see Lekua's uneasy expression. He waited for dece's responce to the subject of this green color- hey, wait a minute! Nichou remembered that he doesn't know this matoran's name yet. He turned to saleava."by the way, what's your name?"

IC:"Nichou", Nichou answered. "Nice to meet you. your a matoran of plantlife or air, right?", he said reaching out to shake her claw-ish hand

Edited by Bulik