Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Minor bunnying here. But I don't think any of the team would keep talking after an order to stop.IC: "SILENZ!"The voice of Sulov Koskium split the talk like a thunderbolt. All stilled.Said commander stood before the group. Those veterans in it could see that he'd been doing some heavy thinking."Ve vill inzpect ze zituazhun," he stated firmly. "Yourr orrterrz ar az folloz:"Ve vill muf togezer tu ze Uzalry ztablez," this came with a point to said stables, only a few bio away due to Whenua's status, "Ant mount arr zteedz vith all hazt. Zen ve vill canter to ze zene in vedge formazhun," Koskium continued. "Ve vill inzpect ze carnag-and if ze attacker iz no longer zere, ve vill attempt tu track it. No von vill leaf ze group for anyzing during zis phaz uhf ze mizhun," he added coldly with a look at every one of his team members, holding each of their gazes for one second before moving on. "Haf repeating crossboz ready; if thingz com to a fight zhen keep avay from ze murterer ant fir until your commanter deemz clozer combat appropriate.""No kvezhunz?" Sulov didn't even wait for an answer. "Gut." He turned and sprinted towards the stables.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: JL, CyraxJL: How about this. The last time we met, We both tried to kill each other?====Cyrax heard the small shout. But....which entrance??? She decided to head to the Le-Koro highway first.Soon, she caught sight of a LOT of people. But, she still had a job. But how did she get them to leave herself?You're not alone. Someone here is also shy. Tanuka would understand.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Kol Uskey - En Route to the StablesKol placed a firm-handed salute to his forehead."Yes sirr!" he said, rolling the 'r.'The Toa sprinted after his teammates, and, soon outrunning Tarnok, ran beside Koskium. "So...are we goin' ta get a mission after this?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I'm loving the accent, Mangs. :P And, TX, she can be pretty cruel, but I've never played Skyrim so I have no idea who she is like. :P And, this has to be the most characters I've posted in one topic...

IC

(Gavarm, Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Gezdom, Sagom, and Savulg)

"Yes!" exclaims the Matoran as he walks away from the miners. He puts away his cigar before grabbing his repeating crossbow. "I finally get to use my pride and joy.""I have a question," says Savulg bluntly. "Why do you like to sit and sleep on the ground? I noticed you seemed...eager to sleep on the floor last night. And you've been sitting on the ground for some time."Gahla'm jumps off of the bow of the ship and onto the main vessel as her fellow Vortixx, Toa, and Skakdi clan members do the same from the other two ships. This was the final attack they had been planning. It had to end well.Dev'ar jumps across as well and uses one of his melee weapons to slice a nearby Matoran; sending his body into the water.Who are these people?The Toa was starting to get agitated. He had never seen such form and precise movement in a unit before. Who could these beings be?"Papa gave us a place to meet him," replies Sagom, finally, after laughing. She wipes her greasy hands on her armor before shaking her head in disgust at the amount of grease.But it's still delicious.-Mef Man

IC: Garme"Well, to be honest, I just like the ground better, and usually, no one else wants to..."She shrugged, not really sure about it herself, she just liked it better for some reason. Maybe because it meant she didn't have to be near other people as much, even she didn't really know why she did what she did."I really don't know..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"He does have a point." Tanuka commented on Fragarach's point of JL's rivalry. "Kalama and Kali kind of do the same thing. One of them insults the other, they take offense to it and they actually lash out at each other with live weapons. Eventually they both get tired and laugh it off before acting like the insult never took place. It's kinda cute actually.""The Marines?" Tanuka thought for a moment."...Hard. I was really there more for weapons training so they didn't quite run me through the entire thing I guess. They kept correcting me and make me repeat every movement constantly so 'I wouldn't have to think about it' when the time came for me to use those skills." Tanuka glanced back over her shoulder at the spear's butt. "Back then I thought it was hard but since I've been in a few fights, I'm surprised how easily those movements came to me. They made me spar with a few other Marines." She shivered. "They can be downright scary in a fight. I'm glad they weren't really trying to kill me but it was close I almost thought they would on occasion."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC(Savulg)

"You're right," he replies, laughing as well. "Well, is there anything you want to do? We can't exactly rush to the aid of Walker and Wrehn, but I'm sure we can do something less...strenuous," he proposes. It was nice just sitting there with the girl he loves, but he wasn't sure if she felt like doing anything.Why do I feel guilty for not helping the others?-Mef Man

OOC: You made me do this, Hubert.IC: JL, CyraxJL: I don't love her. I don't find her attractive. And I find her annoying. I don't feel attracted to any feminine creatures, simply because they are impossible to understand. I've seen female parents and sisters doing the dumbest things to their husbands, sons and brothers. I am not attracted.Cyrax walked up towards the group as she noticed a few new additions. JL was there, but she didn't care. They were after the same thing. But who was the big, green toa? She walked up to him, smiling.Cyrax: And who is this big, sexy Toa?JL(Whispering): Pffft. Hehe....Backfired.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "No," Koskium deadpanned as he pounded dirt, flying into the stables. "Ve vill be going to get zeferral doctorrz. "Help arr nu memberr vith getting ant uzing a zteed," the matoran added. And then the two were separated as they went their separate ways in the structure.Sprinting past most of the stables-the team was lucky; few Ussalry members were with their partners at the moment-Sulov came to his. He ignored Muv's whinny for some food and leaped onto her back. He'd fed her last night. Not to mention the breed of his squadron could scuttle at a good pace for a day and still charge. Muv could deal with the trot his stance and legs were now causing her to move at.Stopping right before the gate to unlock it, Sulov deeply exhaled through his nose. Muv echoed the simple sound that meant their partnership in a snort. Their day together was beginning.The ussal trotted out to the empty space before the stables for regiments to form up, Koskium sitting straight as his hands unfolded the mounted repeating crossbow. The commander exhaled again and loosened for Muv to stop. He was in the commander's position at the back and center of what would be the formation. Now the others would build it around him.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

"I like that plan," he replies, smiling as well. Turning to look at Garme, he notices her smile. "You know, you have a very nice smile," Savulg compliments. Had he ever seen her smile like that? Only when she was about to rob someone or do some other kind of mischievous act. Garme's attittude change was fun, but (deep down) he oddly seemed to miss the old Garme a little.Gavarm mounts his Ussul and rides to the right of Sulov. His adrenal glands were pumping and a large smile was on his face while he places the cigar back in his mouth."Lart's doer 'dis!" he manages with the cigar in his mouth as he raises his crossbow high in the air.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: [Fragarach/Uyism]"I have amnesia you see," said the Toa of the Green, hoping to get away from the evil-looking Toa. "So I picked the name Fragarach."---Uyism climbed up onto the crab, looking at it with a confused expression. She didn't know how to ride it, except she knew how to get up on one. They were rather large as well. The one she was sitting on seemed to be rather lazy, and was yawning for some reason.

IC: Garme"Thanks... You know, I haven's smiled this much since I caused than domino chain with fruit stands a year back."She laughed a little, not exactly sure why, what she said wasn't all that funny."Well, you got any money, or are we stealing the Rahi?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

The Matoran dismounts his Ussul and walks toward Uyism. His quest for battle would have to wait a moment."If you want your Ussul to move, then grab the reins," he instructs while walking toward the being.Savulg laughes at the Matoran's comment. He remembered that dreadful accident as well."Your call," he replies; not sure if he had enough widgets to pay for the food.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

Tanuka shrugged. "That's fine with me." She replied to Xibre.Tanuka leaned over to Agarin. "Why do I have the feeling JL is going to regret saying that at some point? And why do I get the feeling I should be eating something while watching this and that it amuses and intrigues me?" She whispered to him.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Garme"I'm broke. So... Let's see who can steal the most of the Rahi from that stand. If we get caught, we run. And whoever has the most at the end is the winner..."She commented, getting a bit more serious."And If I get caught... please don't let them toss me in prison to rot away."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tarnok, Mounting UpTarnok ran into the stable and jumped onto his Ussal, Helios. He carefully guided Helios out of the stable, bringing him to a stop near Koskium. He carefully drew and readied his crossbow, double-checking it's condition. Certain it was in functional condition, Tarnok turned to Koskium and said "Ready for action, sir."OOC: I love the accent, despite the extra effort it takes to read. Keep it up Pein!

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Mef, I can't tell what he's saying. :PIC - Kol Uskey - Gukko StablesKol nodded. Doctors from where, though? Ta-Koro? Le-Wahi? They didn't have doctors on the Ussalry.He kept running, reaching Sull's gate and swinging it open. He strapped on the saddle, running his fingers over her head. "Ready ta go?" he asked rhetorically, as he leaped on top and began riding out.He rode up the Koskium's left, mounting his crossbow on the turret-like connector placed on the saddle. He felt for his saperka in the box, then tossed his lance and its strap over his shoulder. He then tied his shield onto his wrist. Now, he was ready for action.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Mef, Sulov already ordered Kol to help her out with a ussal. And do note that most members of the squad probably use the reins quite sparingly-it's hard to fight and use those at the same time. I'd presume that with this much service and training 7th typically uses stance and legs to control their steeds.About the accent: @Hu: Sorry. But I always envisioned Koskium as always having a heavy Russian accent. @Krayzikk and Mef: Thanks. xPIC: Koskium frowned. "Gafarm, Uskey vaz orrterred tu help Uyism," he called over. His repeating crossbow was now loaded and pointing in the direction Goolu had come from; it had also been angled upwards so as to avoid hitting those in front of the commander.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Ara'kas heard the slight from JL, but was held back by Kamaehu. Kamaehu walked over to Cyrax and Fragarach. "We've returned, with some new additions. Now, if you would kindly leave this poor soul alone, we have a Taipu to find."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Four arms Pein. Uyism has four arms. Two arms to hit people with, two arms to rein the Ussual.IC: [Fragarach/Uyism]With Fragarach's mind, he was panicking as he slowly moved away from the Toa in front of him. He couldn't really handle the fact that someone was flirting with him, and it was getting somewhat scary. He racked his lack of memory banks to find some sort of way to stop people from attacking him. He came up with one, except sadly for him, it was an incredibly stupid one."Your mask makes you look fat," he blurted out. He paused for a moment, before trying to fix whatever damage he had done. "Sorry, I mean, you're not my type."---Uyism rather liked riding the crab. It was somewhat fun.