Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Ic: Brykon agreed. Walking sent a powerful jolt of pain up his nerves, but the burly toa had experienced worse in the ring. The issue of Dorian being able to overcome his own power, however, had to be resolved. Now that he had suffered under the Mark Bearer's powers, he had seen the tactics, the strategies, the strengths Dorian had when passive and when aggressive. He would understand how to outbattle him when the time came for it.He did not see a certain Vortixx sit on a bench but had detected his movement in his peripherals, not knowing what sort of devastation would overcome to the man and his organization should it ever succeed -- and little did he know that the team had, in fact, succeeded in their mission, testamant of what they could really do even without trying.Brykon stuffed the same cigar as before between his teeth and breathed the soothing smoke in and out. It was going to be a long walk to Xa-Koro. But first, the team had to get back on the boat they had docked the night prior. "The boat, lads. We're going to get it again."

IC:After what must have been an hour's walk, Toa Taipo finally began to see light at the end of the literal tunnel. He grinned happily, finally having found a sign of civilisation and moved forward again, his feet making splashing noises. He had followed the stream of water he had discovered and it had soon joined with a much larger underwater river. And as it turned out, that river even got wider, until it exited into huge cavern, where it devided Onu-Koro into two halves. Taipo took in the sight for a moment and then began to climb up the bank of the river, until he stepped onto one of Onu-Koro's streets. The sudden change from the absolute solitude underground to the busy streetlife of the vilage was quite drastic, but very welcomed be the Toa of air. A little exhausted, but glad to be here, he began to walk down the street. Maybe he was lucky and one of the others was already here.OOC: Taipo open for interaction.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: TakaTaka continued to scan the crowd. Then he saw Brykron. Interesting. He seems in charge of those others. Looks like there is some competition. Taka decided to send a recruit to find some info on him later. Taka took out a piece of paper and scribbled on it: Finna upplysingar um mannin "Brykron". He pinned the note to the lightstone-post, where various advertisements were posted. He then sat down and continued watching.OOC: It's an NPC recruit. The message is in Icelandicgoogle translate FTW.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Dorian (Onu-Wahi)Dorian pivoted on one heel and walked back towards the boat, hopping onboard and leaning against the railing. Xa-Koro, here we come...An idea began to percolate in Dorian's head, but he pushed it back. Time to see what business Brykon had at the islets first...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Nekron & ReichenbachNekron stormed away from the group, a smirk clearly present on his face."What a nice guy." Reichenbach muttered, before turning to Gunfi and the others. "What do you think of a holiday? There's a place I own in Xa-Koro, might be nice. Your problems here will be replaced with new ones, like drinking and gambling addiction. A fun time for all the criminal organisation."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Reichenbach"Alright then. There's a river nearby with a secret passage, I can get us through to it..."OOC: First, Reichenbach was the first non-staff character to learn of the secret passage in Whenua's hut, and second, TIME-SKIP.IC:Reichenbach climbed out of the river, and looked at the trees over his head. "We're not too far from the coast here. Come on."OOC: Reichenbach and co to Le-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

NPC Shades recruitIC: A Water Skakdi walked through the onu-koro bazaar. He noticed a sign. Mmmm.... Takea-fin soup, only 9 widgets. Hold on, what's this. He looked at the sign Taka had posted. He was one of the few people who could read it. Well, looks like I have a mission. Now to find this "Brykron" person.OOC: Where could he get info on the Bad Company?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Ooc: How did Taka know who Brykon is? There never was a namedrop.Ic: The Bad Company members finally reached their boat on the western coast of Onu-Wahi. It was still there, beached on the black sands with the same captain waiting for their return. He made no question of the success of the mission, which was good -- he was a professional. "To the Kumu Islets," Brykon told him before slumping on the side of the boat, just as he was when they first beached."I know," the captain said, and left it at that. The assistant pushed the boat off the beach and hopped back in to help with the engine as the boat motored away. It was light now, and the fog had long since disappeared, but the craggy and grey coastline was foreboding nonetheless. They were off to a den of sin and iniquity; whatever Ambages intended to do there was anyone's guess, and Brykon wasn't in a position to guess. So long as Ambages gave him coin he would do as he was told, and the same effect was trickled down to his killers.He looked at the other Company members one by one, thinking about how loyal they were. The answer was, of course, they were not loyal; they would only serve as long as their payments came in and they still had their leader. He counted one blessing, though: Dorian's grace. Had Dorian won, the connection to Ambages would have been lost and the team would not know what to do next. Of course, that begged another qustion, this time about Ambages. If Dorian had indeed won, would the Peer buy Dorian, too, and use him in place of Brykon? Or was Dorian already bought as a check and balance? Time would tell, and he shuddered at the thought.It was going to be a long cruise to Xa-Koro.Ooc: Bad Company to the Kumu Islets.

OOC: D'oh! DX. How to solve this...IC: NPC ShadeThe Skakdi used his Shadowbending to follow the Bad Company. When he saw them get into the boat, he heard Brykron say something about the Kumu Islets. Time to get some help....OOC#2: A new NPC will be in Kumu.

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Kale Ironshaper- Onu-koro shopIC: The silver matoran took the widgets and walked back through the door. After a few minutes, they could hear the creaking of wheels and he reappeared at the door of the shop with a small caravan behind him.Several maha pulled each cannon and a matoran driving each team."My employes will go with you to your ship and help you get loaded before bring the maha back here."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Atrutack has found himself in Onu-koro!IC: Atrutack was glad to find another village, this one hopefully without great beasts with grinders on their backs. He has grown tired with the path from Po-koro, and asks a nearby matoran if there is a place for him to stay. The matroran guides him to an empty house, seemingly used by many, but only for some time. Atrutack falls onto the bed and dozes off to sleep.OOC: I'm off to bed now, bye.

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

IC: Dehkaz"Thank you my good friend," the Toa of Magnetism said, clearly relieved. "I was begging to think that Kale and I would have to carry the cannons back with our elemenetal power.""Alright, lets go," he said, and walked out the door. Leading the small caravan to the entrance of the Koro of Earth, Dehkaz thought over the upgrade. It would take a few hours to get the cannons installed, but by that time most of his should have returned to the ship.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Since there isn't much more funny stuff we can do here... TIME-SKIP!!!IC: Nikarra & NekronNikarra rolled over in her sleep, but was jolted awake as she fell off the bed and hit the floor. "Agh!"As she cried out, she saw something move in the other side of the bed. Drawing her weapon, she moved forwards, prepared to attack it...And then saw that it was Pirok. "Oh god. Oh god, no."She left her room quietly, and walked down to the bar. "Just as a recap, what happened last night?"The bartender raised an eyebrow and chuckled as he looked at her. "A lot. But if you're talking specifically about yourself and the other Toa, you decided he was your boyfriend out of the blue.""Oh... wait, if I don't remember it, doesn't that mean no-one else who drank that thing would be able to remember either?""It does, aye.""Thank god." Nikarra breathed a sigh of relief."But your mate wasn't drinking."Nikarra took a moment to process the information, and then her eyes started to widen. "I'm screwed when he wakes up."She then noticed a blue Toa, his head resting on his arms, slumped over the bar. "Incommodo? Inc? You alive there?"Nikarra poked her brother, and then pushed him, causing him to fall off his stool and crash on to the ground."HOLY MOTHER OF-" Nekron suddenly noticed that he was lying on the ground by the bar. "Uh... oops. Where am I again?"Nikarra sighed and facepalmed. "Now, there's the Incommodo I know..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Zongu (with Keuirce) from Ko-Wahi.

Keuirce was actually made with me not wanting him to ever encounter my other characters

Well that turned out brilliantly, didn't it? :PIC: ZonguZongu and Keuirce had been making their way through the labyrinth of darkness that was Onu-Wahi for quite some time, and the black-armoured Toa of Magnetism was growing restless. Were they lost? Had they walked past Onu-Koro hours ago? He may never know. He might starve to death in a dripping, cold tunnel under a freakin' island and no one would ever find out. This brought a frown upon his Calix."Okay... We may or may not be lost. Not too sure. But we're going somewhere, that's what matters."

OOC: Yeah. But, I couldn't help but drop a dead Igntous in there. :PIC: Keuirce"Of course we're not lost. Look: the ceiling's above us, and the floor's below us. That's exactly where you thought we would be." Keuirce was getting irritated at Zongu. Even more so than usual.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: So, what drove you to kill off Ignotus?IC: ZonguZongu nodded, spurred on by Keuirce's inspiring words, "Yeah... Yeah, you're right, we are in the right place!" The pair turned a corner and found the former sight of a cave-in, that was being cleared up by a few Matoran, who were grumbling something about finding a dead Vortixx and a Toa being in the rubble. Zongu sheepishly passed through, asking for directions, only to be told Onu-Koro was at the end of the tunnel, "Well, that was simple." he told Keuirce as they entered Onu-Koro.

OOC: 5 hours sleep and far too much Red Bull? XDIC: Keuirce"Well done. Now, where exactly do you think we can find these detectives?" Keuirce heard shouting coming from a nearby inn, called The Unfortunate Fikou. "Of course, judging by you, that might be a good place to start looking for people that you would know."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Sideways, Rook, Crosswise (Onu-Wahi, Onu-Koro, a bar):Sideways chugged down another Tahu's Fury, the favorite drink he'd found on the island. Onu-Koro, despite dark, was a homely place to Sideways. Especially with the stunned patrons watching him chug down the drinks. He had broken into a house and stolen all the widgets in the house. A unconscious patron was fallen next to Sideways, he had challenged him to drinking contest, and had lost consciousness after drinking a few of the fiery drinks. Rook and Crosswise watched the other patrons while Sideways drank, challenging anyone to question the Toa of Magnetism.OOC: Sideways, open to interact.

IC: Nikarra & Keuirce"Motion seconded." Nikarra sighed. She turned as the doors of the inn opened."And, by the way, if we get killed here, it's your fau-" Keuirce was walking in, but stopped as he saw Nikarra, and simply stared wordlessly at her.OOC: Alright, let's see, seems to me like every Matoran or Toa male not associated with Reichenbach who has seen Nikarra has immediately developed a crush on her (except maybe Tellin). Says a lot for their tastes. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:Zacax made his way to the caves and started collecting some minerals, "let's see...I need iron, steel, brimstone, coal, and black powder and some protodermis, time to work!" he said getting out his drill he crafted from scrap from the scrap in onu-wahi and started it up.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Tehlin"Sweet mother of..." a grey-armored Toa said, rubbing his head. Tehlin was face-down on the table, having passed out on his seat. "What the Karz happened?"He glanced at Ihrey, who seemed to still be passed out on the table. "Nevermind, just tell me what's happening now."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Zacax started drilling into the rocky wall, it caused quite a ruckus. After some drilling Sacax found nothing but regular rocks, and decided to go into the deeper into the caves.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Nikarra"No, I am not. He is actually one of the few people who hasn't started hitting on me the moment they saw me, and I appreciate that." Nikarra considered taking what she had said back when she noticed Keuirce swoon slightly.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: TehlinThe Toa of Plantlife noticed it too, and he raised an eyebrow. "Yeah... Whatever."Standing up from his chair, he promply fell over. "Son of a...." he said quietly rubbing his head. Pushing himself back up, he managed to walked over to Keuirce. Holding out a hand to shake he said, "Wazzup, I'm Tehlin."

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KeuirceKeuirce shook Tehlin's hand, and then wiped his own hand on his armour, but more tactfully than with Zongu. "Keuirce."OOC: Try saying that five times really fast. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zongu"RIGHT." Zongu clapped his hands together, breaking the minute fraction of tension that had developed, at the same time as signifying his appearance, "Does anyone in here know an..." he paused, trying to remember the name, before pulling out a piece of paper and squinting at it, "Ink... Inca... In... Does anyone in here know how to pronounce this name?"