Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tarrhus walked into The Unfortunate Fikou, Lezac behind him. He placed some widgets on the counter in front of Commodum. "Two rooms."Commodum handed two keys to the... 'unusual'... Matoran. "Anything else?""Yes. If anyone comes looking for Tarrhus, send 'em to my room." With that, Tarrhus walked away. Lezac began following him, but stopped to look back at Commodum."Justice..." The Matoran's insane grin was more than a little off-putting, and the way he stood -- hunched over, using his arms to help pull him forwards -- added to the menace that surrounded him.Tarrhus whistled three notes. "Lezac! Come!"Lezac turned back to Tarrhus, but Commodum could have sworn that he winked at her. "Justice..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: TarnokThe Onu-Matoran regarded his commanding officer impassively.Well, on the surface it was impassive. His expression was no different than it normally was. Blank, expressionless, emotionless. But that was only surface deep. Beneath, he was filled with a determination unmatched by any he'd ever experienced before. He knew his purpose, his duty. And he could see his path stretching out before him, the actions he would need to take to reach his goal.He wondered if maybe this was how Sulov had felt, when he had ascended to his position. He also had possessed great determination, unwilling to compromise his morals for what others had demanded of him. Had he seen what he needed to do, and taken the path before him?Tarnok knew that the island would never be kept safe by competence alone. Even if Makuta was defeated, inevitably something else would take his place. Perhaps something far worse. Like a hydra, a creature from old Matoran legends, evil was a beast with many heads. When you severed one, two would take its place. The only way was to kill it at the source. Evil could not be killed by severing a head, even if it was the main one. No. Evil could not be killed, but it could be cowed into submission. If you wanted to put evil down, it must believe it cannot win. You have to be more than a fighter. Or a commander. You cannot simply be better than the ones you fight, you must be a legend. They must fall before your very reputation. They must believe that they have no chance, and they had better not even try.Tarnok could not defend the innocent by being just a Matoran. Seventh Squadron could not do enough by being just a group, and the Ussalry could not defend by being just the enforcers. They had to be more than that."Tell me, what are your intentions for Seventh, Arkom?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ravage and Rewera from Ga-WahiIC: RavageRavage led the way through the tunnels toward Onu-Koro, never hesitating in his stride.Here, in the darkness, he was in his element. His black armor blended in seamlessly with the shadows, and ever step was as silent as the grave. He was a phantom, even without his mask. Even with her heightened senses, Rewera found it difficult to tell exactly where he was, though he never let her fall behind, or lose track of him.The occasional lightstone would light the passage, and Ravage would appear for only a moment, like a living shadow himself. Finally, his voice broke the silence. "I am curious. Where do you come from, Rewera?" His usage of her name was mildly surprising. He rarely did so, in fact, he rarely seemed to call anyone by name.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Arkom smirked. "It has been determined that the influence of numerous criminal nonpersons recently exiled from this koro may have negatively affected the remaining members of the squadron. As such, 7th is hereby dissolved.""Now wait just one gol-darned secuhnd-""Excuse me, Mr. Gavarm," The Regimental Commander cut in, eyes glaring. "I'm not finished yet."Anyways, you three will be transferred to the 8th Squadron. You, Gavarm, will become its leader, while Uyism will be properly inducted into the Ussalry and Tarnok will remain at his current rank," Arkom went on. "Your next mission in 8th will determine the fate of you three. You'll be hunting down a warrior suspect for undermining village security, and how well you perform will factor in to what your reward or punishment is for service to the force so far."Any questions?"

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tarnok"One."The Regiment Commander's head turned to look directly at Tarnok. Tarnok's expression never changed, though it seemed the fire that had been lit inside him was now visible in his eyes. In fact, his eyes blazed with a light that was a stark contrast to his cool voice. It spoke of a will that wouldn't break."Just how low can you sink, Arkom?" His voice was cool, and spoke with a calm authority rarely displayed by the normally obedient Matoran. "It wasn't enough for you, was it? Exiling Sulov? No, you had to wipe out his very memory. You needed to make sure there was no remnant of him left in the village he strove to serve and protect.""For a while, I wondered why. Why you always hated his success. But now I know." He uncrossed his arms. "Now I understand. You hated his success because you envied it. Envied him for his ability to defy the odds. To inspire troops, fight the good fight, and win. How many years has it been since you were a field officer? How many years since you were promoted to this position, and despite your efforts, could go no further?""It's no secret that you and most of the Ussalry higher ups have been against him since the beginning. If you weren't, Sulov would outrank you twice over by now. Because he is a better man, and a better soldier than you have ever been or ever will be. Do you know why? Because Sulov valued this island, this village, and the freedom of the Matoran over his own career.""Your envy was so great, you couldn't stand to deal with it anymore. If you couldn't be like that, you decided no one could. So you took the first chance you found to exile him, and muddy his name. To destroy the squadron that would stay loyal to him forever."His eyes had taken on a fearsome quality, that would intimidate the most hardened of warriors. What was once a fire was now a righteous inferno. "It is pathetic, really. I've no doubt that once you were a good man. But you've lost yourself. Lost sight of what is good for the Matoran you swore to protect when you joined the Ussalry. You've put your own goals ahead of the village.""Your envy cost this village one of its greatest men. A hero. Once upon a time, maybe you could have seen what you were doing. You stood against a great man, who fought for the good of the people. And you know what that makes you? An enemy of the people." He raised a hand, and pointed at Arkom's heartlight with all the authority of the heavens, casting judgment upon the man before him. "In your heart, you know what I say is true. The part of your heart that hasn't grown black with ambition, that still possesses a shred of moral fiber, knows it is true.""You are no longer a good man. You no longer fight for the people. You've become a career minded, bureaucratic, politician. And worse, a spineless man who would abandon his oath to protect and serve to further his own goals.""What have you to say for yourself?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: [uyism]"He lacks ... faith," said Uyism, speaking up for the first time during the conversation. "No ... spark. No ... belief. Where ... is ... the emotion?"It was rather surprising how quickly the Iroiit was picking up on the language, and how much she was currently speaking at the moment. Even she seemed somewhat fazed by the being in front of her's actions, and she had her own words to say about the matter."Envy ... illogical," she continued, her voice strong. "Same ... goal. Protection of ... the community. Failure ... to protect. Shunned ... good protector. Reduced ... efficiency."Her eyes flashed as she continued to glare at Arkom."Sulov ... inspired men ... improved efficiency ... of operations. Stood tall ... in the face of danger. Was ... embodying the pride of ... protector. You ... saw him ... as threat ... to power. Grown ... complacent ... scorned ... his heroism.""The envy you felt ... could have been used to fuel your drive ... the drive to compete ... the drive to protect the village ... better than Sulov."She turned away, walking out the door."You wasted it."

IC:Rewera had silently followed her companion along the path that led to the underground village. His sudden question pulled her out of her thoughts, that had begun to wander, to pass the time of the journey. Her eyes looked up from the ground in front of her feet, quickly focusing on Ravage. There was a moment of silence before she spoke."I come from the far south, a place known long ago as Mauri-Nui, the island of the crescent moon." she said, in a rather short manner.Her voice was steady and in the darkness Ravage could not see it, but there was a certain sadness in the female Toa's eyes when she mentioned the name of what had once been her home."As for a current home...I do not have one. My place is where destiny leads me and my brothers."Up ahead, her heightened senses could already see that it was beginning to get bright again. Soon, they would reach the village of earth.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: RavageRavage walked in silence a moment longer, processing this new information, and combining it with what he already knew. And the things he suspected."I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but what are you?" He paused for a moment, but started speaking again before she could answer. "You are a Toa, I know that much. But you aren't a normal one, are you? I have never seen a Toa with armor such as yours. It appears as black as Makuta's heart, and only reveals the truth in direct light.""But that's you in a nutshell, isn't it? You look like something from a Matoran's nightmare, a beast masquerading as their protector. But that isn't the truth. Why do I get the feeling it's the other way around?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Rewera remained silent for a long moment. The female Toa wasn't quite sure what she was supposed to say. He had pretty much hit the nail on the head. And Ravage's deduction was much closer to the truth than she would have preferred. Then again, he was not the typical Toa, living on his own as a recluse in Le-Wahi for who knew for how long, taking on the manners of Rahi.Takes one to know one, I suppose...she thought to herself."You're right...in a way. I'm not just another Toa. I am not even sure I deserve that title, since I have long abandoned the code. And there is more than a little blood on my hands." She hesitated again, not unsure of herself, just wondering if it was safe to reveal more to somebody outside of the team. But she decided to risk it. She trusted Ravage. She was beginning to count him as more than just a helping guide-he was starting become a friend. And whatever Aparangi or Tupua would say, they would need friends on this island if they were to succeed. She took andother breath before saying: "Me and the others...we fell from the light a long time ago. It's been over a thousand years now...just a few hours before Mauri Nui, my home, was destroyed. I was a Toa of water back then.""But I was changed. Into what, we never truly learned. I gained new powers in place of our my old ones. I can follow a smell for dozens of miles and I can see the land and hear noises in perfect clarity at even longer distances. And I can feel when the shadows are closest. My brothers can, too. So we strike back at them from the safety of their own darkness."Her voice had remained calm as she spoke, but it was clear that Rewera seldomly spoke of these things, if at all. "So, maybe you are right and I am just pretending to be a beast...or maybe I am one, fighting against that which helped make me. I don't know."

IC Ravage"I do."Ravage paused in his stride, and stood, so he was able to look Rewera in the eye. His eyes glinted red in the darkness, the little light from the oddly spaced lightstones reflecting off of them. "I've met Toa who follow the code to the letter, and are no more a Toa than the average pebble. And I've met murderers more noble than many of these so called heroes.""As a title, Toa is a synonym for 'hero'. You may have blood on your hands, but I doubt it was spilled without reason. You've fought that which made you what you are. You've proven to it that you may bear the shape of a beast, but you possess the heart of a hero."For the first time in a long time, Ravage felt a cold finger of fear travel up his spine. He had always known his actions were not exactly heroic, or even good, and that he would not be headed to Artahka. Not that he was sure he even believed in such a place. But Rewera could see the evil in people's hearts, if he understood her meaning correctly. And he suddenly found himself afraid of what she might find if she looked in his.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"That...is very kind of you to say." Rewera said. This had not been the answer she had expected and Ravage's words caught her somewhat of guard. "Thank you." she added.You've fought that which made you what you are. You've proven to it that you may bear the shape of a beast, but you possess the heart of a hero...Rewera let the words play over and over again in her head. Apparently she had proven herself to her companion and friend. But if the shadows were as convinced as he was...she severely doubted that.She wondered wether it wouldn't be better to just tell Ravage the whole story, about the Turaga, the kidnapped Matoran, the terrible truth and the even more terrible choice she had been forced to make. Or maybe she had already said too much and telling had been a mistake. The more she thought about it, the more unsure Rewera felt.Luckily for her, before the situation could become even more awkward, more light started to brighten the walls of the tunnel, just before they stepped out of its opening and into the giant cavern that hoursed the underground village of earth. "Fascinating." Rewera commented as she took in the sight.

IC: RavageAwkwardly, Ravage dropped back down to all fours. Kind was not a word that had ever been used to describe him, nor could he recall ever being thanked. For anything. He had no idea how to react, and he was still trying to bury his doubts about himself. Why do you care? You're her guide. After all of this is done, she'll leave with her team, and that will be the end of it. You don't need to justify yourself to her.But a tiny voice in the back of his head persisted. But what about yourself?"Ahem. Yes, yes it is. Quite fascinating."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:“How… nice of you to drop in…?”The former leader of the Cultured Gentry was having quite the difficulty making sense of his situation. He had long since assumed that Lekori had left him here, gone far away, probably back home. Had the Le-Matoran really been searching for clues all this time? Wokapu’s mind thought back to when they first met…-------No… please, not now, thought Wokapu as his face burrowed into the tingly snow. A slight tingle was all his face could perceive now, every other limb being numb. Wokiya had not been seen for days by the Toa. He had ceased his travels to search for her, but to no avail. I failed, thought Wokapu, as his mind began to rest itself for the last time, Wokiya was right…Soon, the world became white, and Wokapu began to feel better. Nothingness was a very welcome substitute for the bitter pain he had been feeling thus far.-------A warmth licked the right side of his body. After a moment, the indecipherible noise Wokapu had heard turned into what sounded like the cackling of a fire. As the warmth spread through his body, feeling followed, until he could finally use his eyelids and open them. The room was dim, lit only by the fire to his right. He turned his head to his left to see a green and teal Matoran sitting cross-legged beside him. Wokapu then realised he was covered in thick cloths. “Mr. Wokapu,” the Matoran said, in a pitch lower than what Wokapu had expected from a Le-Matoran, “I don’t believe we’ve ever met in person”The Le-Matoran leaned forward towards Wokapu, “I’m Lekori, lead pilot for the Gukko Force… and a friend of your sister’s”Wokapu’s mind was still numb, and as such, the thought of being rescued by someone Wokiya knew warmed his heart. Certain, sharp memories had not yet returned to him.“I didn’t do it alone, of course,” Lekori continued, “I had gathered help from the Sanctum Guard. Do you know where you are, Mr. Wokapu?”Wokapu finally had enough feeling in his arms to push himself up. He grunted as he rolled over and sat upright. Lekori rose to his feet and walked over to help Wokpau steady himself. After he was steady, Wokapu looked around at the walls; ice and stone everywhere, with little greenery. This surprised the Toa – he had expected this Le-Matoran to live in Le-Koro, not Ko-Koro.“Is this your hut?” asked Wokapu. Lekori nodded.“One of them,” Lekori said, “To be fair, this is a rental. Lease goes up soon, so consider yourself lucky”It was at this time that Wokapu remembered thinking about a friend of Wokiya, one who may have influenced her into thinking a certain way…“Lekori…,” Wokapu began, “How do you know my sister?”Lekori was very much prepared for that question. And his military training gave him little inclination to sugar-coat things. “Mr. Wokapu, I have been trying to reach out to you for sometime. You didn’t seem to take an interest in my feelings towards this… lifestyle that you’ve created and maintained for your colleages. Miss Wokiya, on the other hand, took the issues of the villagers very seriously,” Lekori said. He walked over and sat directly in front of Wokapu, “Do the tribulations of the poor and downtrodden not concern you?”Wokapu’s temperature raised. It was as he expected all along. Before him was the one who turned his sister against him.“You’re the one who sent that note!” growled Wokapu, “This was all your doing-“Wokapu caught himself before he said too much. Thinking over his words, he calmed himself down, “No… it wasn’t you… or else I probably wouldn’t be here”“You’re partially correct, Mr. Wokapu,” Lekori said, “I did send you that note. I was a desperate attempt to scare you so that you’d take another direction. I must confess that I might have tried to hard. I knew that you and your sister were in danger, but I couldn’t get close. I don’t know what’s happening with your Gentry, but someone in your camp plotted against you, and kept me from getting to close. They barred me from your sister before I could begin warning her”“You did enough damage, honestly,” muttered Wokapu. He then hung ahead, “By Mata Nui, my sister”“As soon as your strength returns, we will leave together for the Sanctum Search Team. We can only hope that they have someone that we want to meet”-------The next day, Wokapu and Lekori set out from what turned out to be a very tiny hut. Fortuntately, it was right inside Ko-Koro, near the Town Square, and the two quickly made their way to the Missing Persons office.The news was not satisfactory. -------“So… I think it’s safe to assume what happened,” Lekori said, breaking Wokapu’s train of thought. The Toa blinked twice when he realized what happened. The left, lower end of Lekori’s Kakama had apparently been cut, slimmed, and sharpened, for the specific purpose for slowly but surely cutting rope when bound. Wokapu had wondered if Lekori learned that on his own or if all Gukko Force members did that. Either way, the Toa was impressed at the Matoran’s preparedness. Now, the Le-Matoran was freed.Lekori looked around the dark cave for a moment, and then his eyebrows rose. He walked to Wokapu’s left and disappeared from his view for a moment. All Wokapu could hear were some ruffling sounds and some clattering. For a moment, Wokapu fear that this noise would garner unwanted attention. After what felt too long for the Toa, Lekori returned with some rope. He stopped at the same spot he left from and looked up at the ceiling, analyzing it. Wokapu looked at Lekori’s eyes and followed his line of sight to the cave ceiling. The jagged formation that decorated the ceiling had one spot that seemed to resemble some kind of hook.“This will work, at least for now,” Lekori said. He then walked over to Wokapu, who was still lying on his back.“Do you trust me?” asked Lekori, “I do happen to have some experience as an army doctor for the Gukko Force”Wokapu nodded meekly, and Lekori smiled in response. He began to warp the rope around Wokapu’s torso. Once the rope was secure, Lekori walked to the other end of the cave and began to drag over a rock for him to stand on. Wokapu couldn’t help but wince as rock scratched against rock creating a sound mercilessly bounced off the walls. Finally, Lekori pushed himself away from the rock and walked around it to get to Wokapu. He turned the Toa’s torso to reveal his back.“Oh, I’ve definitely seen this before,” Lekori said, analyzing the damage that Ronkshou did to the vertebrae, “Happens a lot to our pilots when they fall off the Gukko Birds. Stay calm”-------What happened next simply could not be described by the Toa of Air. Firm pressure, followed by intense pain with some more pressure to his back. The Toa now found himself with the thick rope tied around his back, suspending from the cave ceiling. Lekori was nothing if not strong.“Unfortunately, I’m not sure if this will be fast enough,” Lekori said, now standing off the rock and looking up at Wokapu, “We may require the services of a healer”The Toa of Air was now thoroughly confused at Lekori’s concern. What was this all about? Though Wokapu was still in pain, he could muster one word: “Why?”Lekori smiled like he would to a friend with a brand new Gukko, or who just got promoted. “Your sister is a wonderful person. She doesn’t deserve to lose you. And likewise, you don’t deserve to lose her. I’m presuming you’re going to resume the search for her once your back is healed, and I will be there with you every step of the way. Sit tight”With that, Lekori made his way out of the cave, leaving Wokapu to be suspended from the ceiling for who knows how long. OOC: Lekori moving to Ga-Wahi. Gotta start somewhere, right?

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Tarnok felt a warning hand on his shoulder. "Tarnok, Ah don't think y'all should be sayin' tha-""Envy...?"Arkom's eyes were downcast. His voice was almost dumbfounded, a perplexed note permeating his tone."Envy?," He repeated numbly. "For Sulov Exile?"He suddenly let loose a chuckle. The sound was first hopeful, but trailed off and up into a high sort of melancholy."You're joking, right?"The Regiment Commander shook his head. His hands clenched into fists."Why would I envy him? Sulov Exile is a criminal, an enemy of Onu-Koro-"Arkom's head, formerly bowed, raised until it stared at the other occupants of the office. The matoran's eyes blazed right back into Tarnok's with a fiery conviction of their own. His brow was furrowed in determination."-An enemy of civilization itself!"Arkom's mouth twisted into another laugh. But his chuckle was now hollow, bitter and choleric. His words were spat from contorted lips."Sulov is a faker, that much I know from his act alone...!"His glare was godlike in its own judgment now. Yet it did not target Tarnok, Gavarm, or Uyism, but something--or someone--past the three. Its fury was borne a thousand miles away."His Quixotic 'ideal' can only be touted by a faker or a madman; his life story is too implausible to be truth, while he has talked openly with other exiles in the past. There is no way he could be as good as you claim."His tone spoke of a genuine belief in moral superiority. His eyes were firmly entrenched in their twin glares of righteous hazel. His lips forced themselves into cruel grimaces with every word."Sulov Exile is a fake, a fraud, a liar and schemer only aiming to gain power for himself! I'm the one fighting for this island, not that piraka!"Now, LEAVE. MY. SIGHT," Arkom spat. "I don't care what you think of your Mata Nui-forsaken 'leader'--he is an exile and to defend him as you have done is punishable. OUT."

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

IC: VhisoliThe tall toa of water strode into Onu-Koro. She reached the main square when she saw an old toa of magnetism doing, well, nothing. She walked up to him. "Cosi," she began. "Meeting in Ko." IC: Cosi"Whoa whoa whoa," he said. "Zharuk told me that Dakan would be coming with 6, well, axe heads? He said that they're the key to opening his old fortress in the Great Mine."IC: VhisoliVhisoli frowned. This was unexpected. "Well," she said. "I suppose we CAN wait..." She sat down on the fountain next to Cosi and started looking over some unfinished paperwork she had to do. She sighed.IC: PineasPineas sat down too. He didn't really understand why Vhisoli wanted High Command to meet, but it must of been important. After all, Vhisoli seemed to have been talking about island domination in her letter...

IC: TarnokA long moment passed, and then another, but still Tarnok did not move from his spot. With a single motion, he shrugged off Gavarm's hand.The silence stretched on. A second seemed like a minute, and a minute seemed like an hour. Tarnok's eyes bored into Arkom's, searching their depths for an elusive trait. Perhaps Tarnok himself did not know exactly what he was looking for. After what seemed like an eternity, the Onu-Matoran spoke. His voice was quiet, and Arkom almost had to lean forward to hear what he said. "I never told you how I joined the Ussalry did I?""I was the sole survivor of my mining crew, years ago. We were attacked by creature that to this day I have no idea what was. Most of my fellow workers were slain almost immediately. I was only spared that fate by the heroics of someone I had known for years, and never known that they were capable of being a hero. When I made it out, I devoted my life to keeping this village safe, and I trained endlessly for it. Eventually, I applied and was accepted into the Ussalry.""I was placed on Sulov's team soon after I passed training. I fought under and alongside that Matoran for years. I fought with him, I trained with him, I shed blood with him and the rest of my squadron. Most of them are gone, dead, exiled, or retired. But you know what? I don't think Sulov had a greedy bone in his body.""A subordinate gets to know his commander, not through words but through actions. And they speak louder than all the words in the world." The Matoran uncrossed his arms, and looked at the Regiment Commander with an expression that spoke of sadness. "You never got the chance to know him. Or maybe you did, and you didn't take it. And I feel sorry for you.""Because the two of you were fighting for the same thing all along. In each of your own ways, you tried to accomplish the same thing. But you couldn't see it. Sulov was always an idealist, it was why he could keep going, and never give up. For a long time I wondered how he could, and it was because he had his ideals and he believed in them. That was probably why I could never understand, because I was always looking at the darkness in the nature of sapient beings. He looked for the good.""Defending him might be punishable by law. But I'll take whatever punishment is coming. I'll defend him because I owe him more than I'll ever be able to repay." The Onu-Matoran turned, and started for the door. "You'll do what you think is right. Just like I'll do what I think is right. Maybe we won't see eye to eye, but I hope that maybe one day you'll realize that we're both fighting for the same thing. Just like you and Sulov were all those years."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Wokapu continued to think about his journey from Ko-Koro to the arid climate of Po-Wahi while he remained hunged by the waist by thick rope.-------------The news was not satisfactory.Wokapu and Lekori stood inside the featureless hut where a single Matoran sat behind a desk while another walk bringing papers to and from various drawers and cabinets behind him. The clerk behind the desk wore a white noble Huna, and had black feet. He looked to be a young Matoran, trying to get his feet wet with what was likely his very first job. “That was a brave thing you did, Mr. Wokapu,” said the clerk, “I believe you did the right thing. Are the Cultured Gentry really after you?”“No, of course not,” repleid Wokapu. What was funny was that the Toa had no idea whether he was telling the truth or not, and he did not know what to believe. “So do you have a name or description for this missing individual?” asked the clerk.“It’s Wokiya, my sister,” Wokapu replied, “She’s a short, slender Ga-Matoran with a cyan torso and arms, blue feet and a blue Kaukau. The young clerk seemed to stiffen for a moment, as if he had seen a ghost. After a moment in a trance, the Matoran whirled his chair around to face his colleague behind him. “He’s looking for that Matoran!” said the Ko-Matoran.“I don’t understand,” Lekori said, trying to hide his impatience, “What’s the matter?”The clerk slowly turned back toface Wokapu and Lekori.“I’m afraid that she was… taken,” the clerk said, “The Sanctum guard has kept his hush-hush, but there is word that Dark Toa Ronkshou was in Ko-Koro. Several reports are saying he had a restrained Ga-Matoran with him. They also said that he headed north-west, most likely to Po-Wahi where he lives. Like I said, the Sanctum Guard didn’t want the villagers to panic, so only they and we know about this”The young clerk lowered his head. He hated to disappoint the influential leader of the Cultured Gentry.“I’m sorry”Lekori’s impatience had now melted away, filled instead with remorse. He shook his head to try and clear his thoughts. Wokiya was in danger, but he didn’t want to take his frustration out on others. After all, he was well aware that Wokiya was a hundred times more important to Wokapu than to him. “We can’t stay here,” Wokapu said. A heavy pause followed as he prepared to say what needed to be done, “We need to find Ronkshou. Are you with me, Lekori?”“Every step of the way,” Lekori answered, not even taking time to think about it. The clerk behind the desk turned pale, unable to resist the axiety that he had for the two adventurers. The Ko-Matoran had always been taught that to take on one of the Makuta’s most powerful servants was to court death. To keep himself from panicking for the two, he had to ask Wokapu was his plan was.“Do you have a… plan?” the clerk asked meekly.Wokapu simply turned and nodded with a warm, knowing smile, “Take care, young one. We will be fine. Thank you for your information”Wokapu and Lekori turned and left the office, heading north. Lekori pulled out his map, while Wokapu unsheathed his golden twin katana and did a few practice swings. After making some marks on his map, Lekori placed it back in his backpack. “So what is your plan?” Lekori asked, “Do you actually have one?”“No… not really,” answered Wokapu, “But I do have an advantage that no one else on this island shares”Lekori cocked his head, “What’s that?”Wokapu turned and looked down to the Le-Matoran. Lekori could see a glimer in the Toa’s eyes.“There was a time when the Toa you call Ronkshou was one of our protectors. I know how he fights… because I was on his team”

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: The HWP High Command+Dakan A toa of Gravity suddenly teleported next to Vhisoli, Pineas, and Cosi carrying a big bag of... something. "What are those?" Pineas asked. "Zharuk will explain later," he said out of breath. The use of his kanohi so many times had strained him. He sat down on the fountain but was so tired that he fell in. Cosi and Vhisoli had to pull him out.One hour later... A toa of plasma carrying a takeout lunch, a box of beer, and a suitcase walked into Onu-Koro. He walked past the fountain not noticing the rest of High Command. But did the rest of High Command notice him. "Why did Zharuk buy so much stuff?" Cosi whispered to Dakan. That's when Zharuk noticed them. "Oh, it's you guys!" he shouted. "NOT SO LOUD," Vhisoli said impatiently. "Now that we're all here, let's go. I have something to discuss with you all." "And I with you," Zharuk replied. "THE FIRST MEETING OF THE SECOND INCARNATION OF THE HWP HAS BEEN CALLED TO ORDER." Zharuk announced. They were in an old clubhouse of some kind much like the one Zharuk had redecorated in Ko-Wahi but never got a chance to use. Fortunately for him, he got to use his supplies on this shack as it wasn't really in shape. "Zharuk, you first. What did you want to discuss with us?" Zharuk stood up and began to speak. "Some of you may remember my little project called 'Skanohi' from a little while back. If you don't, shortly after the fall of the first HWP, I teamed up with a scientist who seems to have disappeared in an attempt to give Skakdi toa powers. The project almost worked, but due to the unexpected meddling of a toa of air named Lathon, most of my men including five of my test subjects were killed. Each of them had an axehead much like this one," he continued, pulling out his axehead. "When the test subjects were killed, they were carrying these axeheads and I didn't have a chance to recover them, until now. Dakan, unload your cargo." The toa of gravity dumped the heavy bag that he had onto the table and pulled out one, two, three, four-wait, where was number five? Dakan stared perplexed at the bag. "I swear that there was five..." he muttered. "Where's number six?" Zharuk whispered. There was an awkward silence. Then the board room flew into an uproar, with curses and accusations flying all across the room. Eventually, Cosi cried out "ENOUGH!!!" and used his magnetic powers to push everybody apart. "It isn't as bad as it seems," Cosi explained. "If they know where to look for the other five axes, they'll walk right into our claws. And besides, you know the location of your fort, do you Zharuk?" Zharuk looked down. Finally, he muttered a feeble "No" from his mouth. Four sets of eyes stared at him incredulously. "I can't remember," Zharuk continued. "The axes are supposed to form a map, but the one that's missing is the key part of the map; it actually shows where the bases is!" Cosi promptly facedesked while the others just continued staring. After a long silence, Vhisoli finally spoke up. "Well, earlier, Cosi did have a good point. If we wait, they will come. Until then, this 'shack' will be our base." She looked around the room, making sure everybody was looking at her. "Now, we come to the second point: MY plan. I trust that it is going well?" "Jomar's status you already know of," Dakan said. "As for Jyra, I sent her to infiltrate the Black Inferno but she hasn't reported back meaning that she has either turned traitor or has been eliminated." He looked uneasy saying those words. Then, it was Pineas's turn to speak. "I heard Kaijon mutter something about a group called the Cultured Gentry when he left. We will have to look into that group." "I've also heard about that group from the trader which I stole the axes from. He said that they're some sort of wealthy business guild." "Competition..." Zharuk said slowly. "We'll have to show them just who's the real boss of the corporate world." "So," Cosi said tiredly. "Anything else to talk about?" "I've got my business in order and so has Pineas," Vhisoli confidently said. "Cosi, Zharuk, Dakan, you're going to either find employment somewhere or jumpstart your companies back into business. But not today. Today, we plan, And that's all that we will do." The others nodded. "Meeting's adjourned," Zharuk said and the five of them started packing up their things.

IC: GravityThe lack of a Kanohi was still effecting me somewhat, making it a bit hard for me to process that statement. I'm pretty sure I said something intelligent like, "Well, duh." but I wasn't quite sure. I was a bit focused on hugging her... And trying to ignore everone else, which wasn't actually that hard.I just held the Ga-Toa tighter once I registered the sadness in her voice, and tried to figure out where it was coming from. "Of course I did."
IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia was quiet for a moment, doing nothing but breathe slowly, carefully, the process of sending oxygen through out her body painful. As Gravity hugged her, his hands brushed against a scar, enormous and somewhat healed, meaning it did not belong to her time in Onyx's torture chambers. It was either enormous or extremely thick, something that could only be made by a whip, a weapon created for the act of causing pain, physical, psychological, and emotional, that would scar, a weapon owned by a slaver, a barbarian, or whoever was demented enough to do such a hideous thing.Hajia felt his hand brush the scar, a scar that her suit of leather armor had covered, had hidden from sight. She said nothing, made no noise, but an air of intense melancholy sadness descended upon her. This was not the first time she had suffered under torture. Perhaps not even the seventh or sixth time as Gravity realized the beneath her leather armor, dozens of scars covered Hajia's back, all but one of them older than a few days. OOC: It seems my writing skills have improved with my absence. Or maybe it's the fact I wrote this when listening to Arcade Fire. Either way, I like it.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: ... Probably. :PIC: GravityI felt my hand brush up against... Something. And despite my somewhat limited knowladge, I knew what it was. And I knew what could have caused it. And I really didn't like it. As a matter of fact, I felt rather angry. Although she hadn't said a thing, or barely even moved, I felt Hajia become sadder by the moment.Not the time to ask, I told myself, not saying a word, or even showing that I had noticed them. If she wanted to, she would explain, if not, well, it wasn't important at the moment. She was here. She was safe. That was pretty much the most important thing for me now.

Edited by Frost Dragon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia, Onu-KoroHajia was relieved when, after several moments, she realized Gravity wasn't going to say anything. The last person who had noticed the scars had abandoned her in disgust, and Hajia, knowing how she looked after her torture, was afraid that it would be the last straw.With unexpected speed and almost beastal fierceness, Hajia wrapped her arms around Gravity's neck, and kissed the Ba-Toa with such sudden strength, the Po-Toa nurse could only stared in shock before deciding he should probably, for the health of this apparently crazy Ga-Toa, recommend that the patient had some rest. "Ummm..." He began, distracted, and unable to fully form words in his mind, never mind speaking.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityMy situation was actually quite simlar to the Po-Toa's, besides the fact that Hajia was kissing me. Well, I do believe I forgot some important things right about then. Like how to breath. Or think. Or wonder what just happened. Seeing as Hajia had me in the I'mma-never-letting-go deathgrip, I decided that the best course of action was to simply return the kiss.Which I did, everything else could be ignored for a bit longer. Must've done something right... I managed to think.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC"Lara!" Lara turned her Kakama from the mesmerizing reflections of lightstones on the river to see the purple Rau of Akamu, the crafter."Hey. What is it, Akamu?" She asked, getting up from a solid stone bench."I need you to deliver something for me.""I'm kind of vacationing. I'd rather not go back to Ga-Koro right now.""Oh, no. I need you to go to Ko. It's lovely this time of year.""Ko-Koro's never lovely, Akamu." But she thought for a second. The Ga-Matoran didn't mind Ko-Wahi. It was full of... wetness. "Yeah, I'll go. Who do you want your bag-" she gestured at a sack of rod-like items in Akamu's hands. "delivered to?""Some guy named Alyo. Asked for these lightstone lamps a while ago, and I haven't gotten around to getting them to him. When I heard you were around, I hurried to hire you." He handed Lara the sack of lightstone lamps. "Is that okay?"She sighed. "Yes, fine. I'll deliver these for you." She slung the pack over her shoulder and hooked up her water filled canteen to one of the straps. "Twenty widgets?" she asked."Ten.""Ko-Koro's not easy to get to.""Fifteen.""In advance?""No."Lara shrugged. "Ah well. Done." she shook his hand and turned for the usually abandoned and fairly dangerous Onu-Koro highway. Lara didn't care. She liked adventure.OOCLara to Ko-Wahi

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Hajia, Onu-KoroFinally, after several moments, the Po-Koroian worked up the courage to tap on Hajia's shoulder.The Ga-Toa did not react.He tapped again, with more force.No reaction.Coughing, and then tapping.Nope.Tapping on Gravity's shoulder, he coughed rather loudly.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Arkom blinked. He sat still for a second, frozen."...Whatever," The matoran muttered as the door closed. He waited a bit. Then his hands withdrew the same tablet from his desk.The Regiment Commander stared at its portrait: The kanohi of two young female matoran and an older one with a male's Tryna above them all, the last kanohi resembling his in all but wear. His face softened. Arkom relaxed a little."Sir...?...Sir, may I help you with anything?"He abruptly realized someone had been knocking on his door again. The matoran wiped his eyes absently. He made no other movement, still staring into the depths of the stone carving."No, Aide Grusov."Arkom smiled."You can take the day off."

[Profiles]

OOC: Hmm, fixing injured backs with rope around the back, where have I seen that before...good one, Emzee ^^IC:"I was under the impression that the villages defending groups were the few not tainted too much by the shadow of the land...?" Rewera said as she followed Ravage, a bit surprised by his words. "What makes you say that?"

IC: GravityAnd still nothing.The second time the Toa of Stone tapped me on the shoulder I shot him a look, before focusing my attention back onto Hajia. Eventually, though, I had to remember how to breath, and it was probably a good idea to put my Kanohi back on. And so I slowly broke away, but continued to stare into her eyes.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia, Onu-KoroAlthough Hajia's mouth was a straight, emotionless lines, her eyes, though still sullen, had a touch of the fierce, playful twinkle they once contained. As she returned Gravity's stare, she let the nurse help back into her bed, ignoring his mumbled attempts to explain she needed sleep.All Hajia had on was the tattered remains of her underclothes, and Tirus's overcoat was draped loosely over her shoulders, and the Po-Koro questioned if he should put her in a hospital rob,e but decided against it, realizing just how painful it was for Hajia to move. As the Ga-Toa had been laid down, she couldn't help but to suck in breath at the sheer pain. How much more painful was it for her to kiss like a hormone-feuled adolescent? He wondered, sighing as he walked away from her to see how the larger, black and gold patient was doing.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityAnd so, I sat by Hajia's bed. No longer staring, but just watching. Protecting I suppose, was the word. From what, I didn't know, but it made me feel better to be near. I slipped my Mahiki back on, and felt my stength once again return. I barely even noticed. I had seen something, in her eyes, something that made me feel a bit better.Just a bit, but it was enough for the time being. I waited, and a sense of exhaustion began to overcome me, even with my Kanohi now on. To say a lot had happened recently was a bit of an understatement, it was almost too much. Hajia needed to rest, and it seemed that I did, too.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tarnok"Well, for the immediate future, I will have to wait and see what punishment Arkom decides to hand down." Tarnok said, as they kept walking. "At the moment, there is little else to be done."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tarnok"It probably wasn't a great career move." Tarnok admitted, with a slight shrug. "But it has been a long time since I've really cared about the career aspect of the Ussalry.""But yes, I do think it was necessary."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Zuria and Krell from Ga-Wahi.IC: Krell"I don't suppose you would know a less lit route?" I asked Zuria, holding up a hand to block the light coming from a wall-mounted lightstone. It was strange, the light seemed to be burning at me, as if it was against my very existance.Which I knew, was probably the craziest thing I've ever thought of. Or maybe not, I wouldn't know. Actually, maybe I will.I've been getting these flashes, flashes of memory. Most people would be relieved to finally get some back, but I'm not. Oh, I was, at first, but then... Some of the things that I've seen... That I've done. I hope that these aren't my memories, my life. If they are, I'm not so sure I could live with myself.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -