Bionicle Hitman

Alex Humva

...I don't know if Chuck will reveal things like that or not considering it essentially confirms whether or not you're a mole.

But I'm not targeting you this round anyways at least. Not until the moles are gone.

It'd be hilarious if someone killed a mole with a sledgehammer. It'd make a fun game of Whack-a-Mole.

bug_animated.gif

@Lhikevikk: Thanks for that. :)
And also, to all of you, I am really sorry that it's taken this long to get this posted. I am in the midst of figuring out some financial stuff for college, so right now BZP isn't high on my list of priorities. I'll certainly try to be more punctual in the future. ;)
Round 2 Summary

Last night the remaining contestants in the Shadowed One's grisly game gathered at the local Odinan putt-putt establishment for a relaxing night of mini-golf and murder.

The first hole proved to be relatively uneventful, as it was merely a straight putt to the hole, par 1. Nearly all of the players got it on their first try, aside from Pupwa21, who putted an astounding 12 over par. As the group moved on to the second hole, Pupwa murmured something about how heavy his sledgeha... golf club was.
Stepping up to take the first putt on the second hole, Pupwa applied all of his strength into a mighty swing... which wrapped around over his shoulder and nearly clobbered the Dapper Man in the face. The Dapper Man had enough presence of mind to dodge the club, but in so doing dropped his iKanohi on the ground. As the iKanohi slipped out of his fingers, the Dapper Man's thumb brushed over the 'Self-Destruct' app, opening it up and starting a timer. All of the assassins quickly dove to safety... with the exception of Vox, who was about to plunge his knife into Toa Lhikevikk's back. Before Vox could, the bomb eviscerated his body and blew his lightly-toasted entrails all the way onto hole 17.
As the unfazed putt-putters moved on to hole 3, which featured a foreboding windmill in the middle of the course, Zero stepped up to take the first swing. As he ferociously swung at the golf ball, the club slipped right out of his hands, bounced off the windmill blades, and went rocketing back at Shadowhawk. Shadowhawk narrowly jumped out of the way, but in so doing tripped and fell into Freelancer Tex, knife first.
Leaving their fallen comrade on the third hole, the remaining Dark Hunters moved on to hole 4. Pupwa21 lined up to take the first shot, but right as he did he noticed something strange on his golf ball. Leaning down, he discovered that it was a fuse that was slowly burning closer and closer to the golf ball. Quickly, Pupwa21 hammered the golf ball into the other end of the course, where it leveled holes 12, 13, and 14. Null. cursed and hid the remaining golf-bombs behind his back. Noticing the bag, Unit#phntk#1 stepped forward and inconspicuously strangled Null. to death with a wire. Unit pocketed the bag for future use... after all, you can never have enough bombs molded into the shape of golf balls.
Needing a new ball, Pupwa decided to ask Pulsating Explosive for one. "Sure," Pulse says, "you can have this one." Then, whipping out a knife that was not ball-shaped in the least, Pulse lunged towards Pupwa, only to be met with a hearty smack across the face. Shaking his head at Pulse's inability, Pupwa wrenched the actual golf ball from Pulse's grasp and went on to score a hole-in-one.
Pulse sat on the ground, head in his hands, ashamed. Commander Viral walked up, also shaking his head. "That was pathetic, Pulse," he said matter-of-factly, and, using his wire, promptly put an end to Pulse's misery.
Due to their destructive performance, the Dark Hunters were kicked out of the course and the putt-putt establishment closed down to engage in repairs and corpse removal. Which they typically do every Tuesday. This is Odina, after all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tl;dr: A Vox in a Box, Freelancer Tex, Null. and Pulsating Explosive were killed. Everyone else remains alive. Also, since Vox was a mole, his killer, the Dapper Man, is awarded a stat boost. Dapper, please PM me with the weapon you would like to be more resistant to. Round 3 begins now and will end Saturday at 4:30pm.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Pupwa, how are you still alive. Both me and Blade tried to kill you, and we both got killed by wire.

Somebody please kill Pupwa, hopefully not by knife or explosive. Looks like Viral got his revenge on me for trying to kill him.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I know. There are two moles remaining. The threat of the moles lies in their coordinated ability to seek a plural win. If there's only one mole left, he's just a regular assassin, pretty much. In fact, the last mole is at more of a disadvantage because he can't claim an extra resistance point like the other hitmen can if they kill him.

bug_animated.gif

Wow, I haven't managed to kill a single person yet.

EDIT: And wow, I've made brilliant guesses concerning the Moles. Now, if only I wasn't so slow.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hey all! Once again, my apologies for the lateness of this particular post. I hope you all understand that my schedule, as of late, has been absolutely packed. ;)

Round 3 Summary

The clock struck midnight in Odina, ushering in the third round of mayhem and murder in the Shadowed One's demented competition. And just as the clock struck midnight, Shadowhawk struck Zero in the spine with a sickle, effectively ending his life and dispatching yet another of Helryx's moles. It was shaping up to be a good night for the Dark Hunters.

The remaining eight (minus Zero) assassins gathered at the local pub to satiate their cravings and to engage in some old-fashioned sabotage. Commander Viral, who was sitting at the bar, inconspicuously placed a cyanide pill in a random glass of bourbon. Then he went on to tackle his well-done 72oz. Muaka steak, which, upon the first few bites, made him feel slightly queasy. Leaning over the side of his stool, he promptly vomited out his intestines. The pub's janitor observed the grisly scene and shook his head. "Not again," he muttered glumly. From a shady corner of the pub, Lhikevikk smiled widely.

That is, until ShadowVezon's knife began descending on him. With one deft motion, Lhikevikk disarmed Vezon and broke his forearm. As Vezon cried and cradled his shattered bones, Lhikevikk calmly took a swig of his favorite whiskey.

Sitting slouched over the bar, Pupwa21 recklessly downed his 3rd Irish Carbomb, his mind beginning to simmer in a liquor-soaked stupor. Sitting next to him, the Dapper Man sipped politely from his martini with olives. Disgusted by the Dapper Man's taste in alcohol, Pupwa removed a stick of dynamite from his back pocket and forced it down the Dapper Man's throat. The ensuing explosion painted the ceiling red with the Dapper Man's brains, but Pupwa was unfazed as he ordered up his fourth round.

"Anything for you, Pupwa," said the bartender, a barely-disguised Unit#phntk#1. As Pupwa21 inhaled the 4th Irish Carbomb, he detected a strange aftertaste moments before the poision reached his brain, killing him instantly. And so the last of the Order's moles was eliminated.

Unit chuckled in satisfaction, and took a hearty swig from his glass of bourbon. He spat it out instantly as he recognized a pungent and all-too-familiar taste. "Cyanide," Unit grimaced, as he slammed down the cup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr: Zero, Commander Viral, the Dapper Man and Pupwa21 have been eliminated. Unit, Shadowhawk, Toa Lhikevikk and ShadowVezon remain. Shadowhawk and Unit, since you both killed the final two moles, you each receive a stat boost. Please PM me with the weapon to which you would like added resistance. Round 4 begins now and will end Monday at 4:30pm.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

*Dons a cheerleader outfit and roots for Shadowhawk*

You can do this Shadowhawk... May the power of my knife guide you

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.