BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Pulse [Health: 17/20][status: Being intercepted by LockeBZ]

Pulse suddenly found that he was in pain. His body had suddenly made contact with the sharp end of a pike, resulting in three points of damage. He then realised that jumping was probably not the best idea. In retaliation for the pike, Pulse decided to try to shove the sharp end of his spear towards Locke.

OOC:

edit: I assume getting ninja'd by ninjas happens a lot.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: It's not an attack; it's going toward them, but not through them; it's meant to direct people, not attack them. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Status: Shrugging==-

Since obviously it was already going as planned, Blade dashed forward, and quickly drew his sword, as he aimed to slash out at Pulse quickly, aiming for the hand, to try and deflect the spear attack.

Chro

Health: 20/20

Before he could act Chro was immediately shot at least three times. [18/20]

Well... I'd have liked to have saved this for later, but...

The Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads appeared in Chro's grasp. He grinned, then fired towards Voxumo, knowing that the projectile would find its mark.

He then dropped the now-useless weapon, and swiftly split into three beings, to avoid any double-taps. The trio sprinted towards the Codrex, leaping over roots, mud, and rocks.

Approaching the Codrex's vicinity, Chro reformed, noticing Pulse in a scuffle with his teammates. He ran forward, hoping to be able to offer support.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Ah, I see, thanks!

IC: 20 health

Pahrak blinked. (Can Bohrok blink?)

"Well you look oddly familiar."

Once he realized the odd light thing in front of his torso wasn't causing any harm, he lunged and made a slashing motion. He retracted his claws, however, hoping to fake his opponent out. Rotating, he used his powers to create a stone glove, and made a jab with it.

OOC: Oh, and I said he fired off a few shots. Don't listen to Dapper who says the Buster has a 'laughable' rate of fire normally. It only does if it has to charge.

IC: Zero

Health: 20/20

Zero leaped backwards to avoid the attack, yet the jab managed to hit him slightly, dealing one point of damage (19/20). In retaliation, Zero fired off the fully charged shot from his Buster. "Whether I'm familiar or not doesn't matter. I have questions and I'll get through all of you to find them." he said, taking a defensive stance.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Status: Using hit and run==-

"Everyone; get back from there; one at a time!" Blade called out, as he jumped back after his attack; however, he still tossed a lightning bolt in Pulse's direction.

IC: Voxumo [status: Recoiling Health: 20/20]

Voxumo cringed as he found himself suddenly struck by an explosive

Healh: 10/20

Voxumo used the explosion to his advantage sending all the muck and grime it threw up in the air directly at Chro using his Energy as a form of wall like shockwave.

"Pulse! now is your chance while he is distracted!" However Voxumo was already shooting at Chro again

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Pulse [Health: 17/20][status: Being attacked by Blade/Chro]

Suddenly, the spear Pulse wielded was sent flying out of his hand, as Blade successfully deflected the spear attack.

Now being attacked by multiple opponents, Pulse had found himself in quite the situation. However, this was absolutely perfect. For what would look like to be no reason at all, he began clenching his left fist, running towards his opponents...

IC: 20 health

Pahrak slipped a bit in the mud after his maneuver, preventing him from fully dodging the shot.

*19 health*

"Questions? I smell backstory! Well, I would if I could smell...ah, how nice it would be to smell..."

Pahrak jumped slightly and rolled up, effectively doing a cannonball in an attempt to splash mud up on Zero. Should that distract him, Pahrak would unroll, extend both claws and, using one in the ground to keep himself braced, stab with the other.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

IC:

I looked at Pulse, and cursed under my breath. He was going to get himself killed out there.

Or Vox was going to get killed. One or the other.

I aimed another laser at Blade once again, as he flew through the air.

(19/20 (just doing this for buster confusion))

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 20/20 HP ] - Advancing with stealth towards Codrex

'Ninja mode' now fully activated, the Shadowhawk slid his longsword back into its scabbard on his back and commenced swinging, leaping, and scuttling stealthily through the swamp flora towards the gleaming silvery orb that was the Codrex.

After a moment, he entered the vicinity of a noisy skirmish between a multitude of beings, some his allies, some his enemies. He ignored them, however, and kept heading forwards on his chosen course. Being utterly silent, almost entirely invisible, and capable of moving at twice normal speed, he would be practically undetectable until he deliberately broke cover.

In theory, at least.

IC: Canis [status: Snipin' Health: 20/20]

I waved my hand at Zero, and my wolf understood the signal. It jumped up, and charged the Buster wielding opponent. When it got close, it swiped at Zero. I hoped that my opponent would at least flinch at the sight of a large, armored wolf angrily charging at him.

I then pointed my crossbow at Blade, and fired it at him.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

20/20

Centaurus was actually surprised it had worked, and for such high damage even! however in the midst of his revelry he noticed that his opponent's spear was lunging at him. With his added maneuvarability he managed to dodge it but a laser grazed him for some damage. [18/20] Noticing that the spear had somehow been knocked out of his hand anyways, he decided to lunge with the pike again, not noticing the hand.

OOC: I'll be off till morning so don't expect any immediate responses.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Status: Retreating==-

"Fall back!" Blade called out, as he noticed the onslaught finally starting. However, he had a plan; and fired off a lightning bolt at the ground to cover the place in dust to benefit the retreat. He wasn't exactly pleased at the idea of Pulse seemingly throwing away his life to attack with his left hand, and wanted to get away from there as fast as possible, as he dashed back for the moment, intending to circle around.

IC: Zero

Health: 19/20

Zero jumped up from mud, noting the wolf charging at him. Smirking, Zero dived with his saber down at Parahk, while the wolf likely collided with Parahk.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

IC: Pulse [HP: 17/20][status: Surprised]

"They're actually retreating? Does that mean they know what this does...?" Pulse muttered, under his breath. Taking this chance, Pulse decided to retreat himself, running back towards the Codrex.

OOC: Won't be on for another 12 hours, maybe a bit before that, hence the retreat.

OOC: I thought you were at 19 after my stone glove attack?

IC: 19 health

Swinging around his grounded claw, Pahrak moved himself just enough to clear the blade, curling up so that he could roll out of the wolf's way. He unrolled, teetered a bit, and said, "Aha! Teammates!"

After a beat, he added, "Oh, teammates! I should help them!"

Pahrak created a little rock for firm footing, and then leapt through the air in the general direction of the Codrex.

OOC: Oops.

Health: 19/20

After seeing Pahrak leap away, Zero quickly turned his attention back to the wolf. He leaped back, firing off yet another charged shot in order to disorient the wolf, and if the wolf reacted, he would meet it with his saber.

Pahrak landed and said, "But maybe a parting gift..."

He waved his hand, sending the rock he had created flying back at Zero to hopefully at least cause some distraction, and then continued running and leaping back towards the Codrex.

OOC: Canis: Yeah; right as I was running away anyway.

Canis: False. Attacks can deal from 1 to 3 damage or so, depending on the severity of the attack. It's just been a common practice to deal only one hit point of damage; as iBrow's damage assignments have shown.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Status: Circled around==-

Blade, having been already running away from the scene when Canis fired, didn't even have to consciously think about avoiding the blow, as it simply flew through the air past him, in a tragic coincidence for Canis. Even more tragic is, once he had reached a good distance, he dashed to the side, and then began to head back; however, he saw Pulse run away, and so, Blade decided to give backup to Zero instead.

IC: Voxumo [status: attacking Health: 10/20]

Voxumo saw Blade running away from the fight he had been in before so he fired off two rounds at the back of Blade's head

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pahrak landed in front of the Codrex...and slipped and fell in the mud.

Wiping off his face shield, he said, "Yuck...oh, hey Canis! Thanks for the wolf back-up. How's the base doing?"

Edited by Pahrak #0579

OOC:

I can't ever remember a time within the past three weeks that an attack dealt two or three damage.

IC: Canis [Commanding wolf Health: 20/20]

The shot hit the wolf's armor, which absorbed the blow. It then charged at Zero, preparing to bite and scratch.

"Base is doing find, Pahrak. If anyone gets close, I'll snipe em."

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Pahrak did his weird Bohrok nod again. It's really rather eerie, I tell ya...

"So...this is the place where they take the Kanohi Ignika, huh? I hear that mask is Legend--wait for it...dary! Haha...ha...sorry, maybe that was too obvious..."

IC: Voxumo [status: Taking a second Health: 10/20]

Voxumo flipped the scope up over his face and looked at ehks

"What do you need my help with for if you haven't noticed i am a bit busy."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Voxumo [status: debating Health: 10/20]

Voxumo seemed to consider

"As soon as someone goes comatose we shall.. But right now i need my ability and i can't manipulate my power if i am focusing on maintaining such a large obstruct."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

I was unnerved now. I had just caused this poor bohrok to start talking to itself. Or would it be himself? Or herself? I don't know.

I started bringing up a light wall, just in case someone dropped out of consciousness. These swamp fumes get to you, you know?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Pahrak jumped.

"E-Eh?! Oh, no, I didn't say anything! You must have misheard! It's those darn Klakks, I bet, they create so much noise...ahaha..."

A beat passed.

"Anyway, new question: and this is very, very important...is there a shower in there?"