BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Zakaro (Status: Um.., Level 5)

Zakaro frowned and spoke.

"It seems that isn't possible, sir. It's one of us or the other. Statistically speaking, I have the better health and so am more likely to win if I go, but.."

He prepares himself, readying his sword for Vox's answer.

"If you would rather take your chances in a duel I'll oblige."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Oh heck.. Screw it i am doing this.

IC: Voxumo [status: Going all in Health: 7/10 Level 5]

Voxumo shook his head as he moved far away from both Zakaro and the health kits. Using his energy power he created a sphere around the health kits. Collecting all five health kits in the energy sphere he created a tube of energy that lead directly to Zakaro. Being oh so gentle as to make sure he did not detonate the bombs he created a kind of syring like apparatus that one he shoved into the tube would send a gush of air through it sending all the bombs directly at Zakaro. As he enacted this he closed his eyes and prayed that it would work as the bombs were sent hurtling towards Zakaro as as soon as they were off he created a thick field of energy around himself to protect himself from any shockwaves or shrapnel.

ooc: I had a far greater plan in the motion before this but eh.. And really zakaro you choose right now to respond? When you had all this time?

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 6

Canis took another 2 damage from the air in his lungs.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 5

The health kits exploded, obliterating Zakaro on the spot. Voxumo's shield almost went up in time; however, he still took one damage from the blast.

Canis - 6/20

Voxumo - 6/20

OOC: Oh heck, just say Canis wins, we all know there is no way for him to lose at this rate. And what does he get? Two Ultimate weapons. He could eliminate a player before they get a chance to post. Sounds fair.

See, that's my biggest problem. The host to me should give everyone a fighting chance. But my two deaths have been due to the circumstances in game favoring a player. That doesn't seem right to me. In Bionifight IV, at least I could still play if another player was more powerful than me. Now? Not so much.

Who knows, if I do make a gamemode, maybe I'll have something so that eliminated players can do something. If I could still participate somehow, this stuff would be fine, but... I can't.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Voxumo [status: Amazed Health: 6/10 Level 5]

Voxumo coughed a bit as he saw the dust settle and noticed that he seemed to be the only one out of the two remaining. His eyes went wide as he practically jumped for joy. However suddenly that joy was replaced by anger as he began to ascend the ladder and immediately he noticed that top of said ladder was covered by the body of some mangy wolf. Mustering all the anger he could he sent a large fist of energy shooting up the ladder directly at the wolf though at the last second that fist grew spikes and was about to impale the wolf and send it flying.

OOC: Alright by all bouts of realism neither chro nor the wolf should see the energy fist/spikes coming at it since the wolves underside is covering the ladder presenting it with a blind spot.

OOC: Oh heck, just say Canis wins, we all know there is no way for him to lose at this rate. And what does he get? Two Ultimate weapons. He could eliminate a player before they get a chance to post. Sounds fair.

See, that's my biggest problem. The host to me should give everyone a fighting chance. But my two deaths have been due to the circumstances in game favoring a player. That doesn't seem right to me. In Bionifight IV, at least I could still play if another player was more powerful than me. Now? Not so much.

Who knows, if I do make a gamemode, maybe I'll have something so that eliminated players can do something. If I could still participate somehow, this stuff would be fine, but... I can't.

Don't worry.. I intend to have voxumo beat the living crud out of Canis.. He ain't going to win this fight as easily as he has..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You could wave around kidneys and livers like I do.

Oooh, spooooooooky!

But what can I ultimately accomplish? Nothing. Corpses have no rights. =P

Alright, I was thinking about pulling a spin on something like the old playstyle of Bionifight while still following the forum rules, and I may just finally know what to do. Players, if you're interested in helping me brainstorm so this idea gets anywhere, please PM me. Maybe this way, eliminated players still have an impact on the gameplay. I don't think this is against the rules to ask in topic, right?

OOC:

I doubt Chro could see those energy spikes - after all, he is dead. :P

IC: Canis [status: Gearing to fight Health: 6/20 Level: 6]

The wolf went flying off the ladder, and was beginning to bleed. I, on the other hand, was standing near where the ladder emerged. I readied my halberd for when Vox came up, being as quiet as I could.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Alright by all bouts of realism neither chro nor the wolf should see the energy fist/spikes coming at it since the wolves underside is covering the ladder presenting it with a blind spot.

That's entirely incorrect. As a ghost I am able to see whatever's going on.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm in. Again.

Member Name: Ehks

Weapon: SUPERULTRAOPGUNARMCANNONSWORDTHINGOFSUPERNESS. but seriously two wrist-mounted blades capable of spinning at ridiculous speeds

like wrist-mounted sawblades, but less likely to cut off one’s own arms.

Power: Control over light, but it is limited to solid light constructs and focused beams of light (lasers).

Appearance: Tall, skinny, and covered completely in silver and white armor. His mask is shaped like an Avohkii, in honor of the Mask of Light itself, though it most certainly is not. His eyes are a bright, neon green color.

Ultimate Weapon: no.

HUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEH

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Also in.

Name: Zero
Weapon: Energy Saber
Power: An energy cannon that fires bolts of energy that can be charged, but can also copy the abilities of one other member's weapon per round.
Appearance: His height is similar to that of a Toa's, but with additional armor plates over his shoulder and legs. His helmet is unique, with a blue gem above his head and red protrusions from the side. The overall color scheme for his armor is red and white.
Ultimate Weapons: None whatsoever.
Actually liked using Zero, so he's getting another go.
Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Member Name: Chro

Power: Division. This allows Chro to split himself into copies. The mass and strength of these copies changes relative to the number of copies produced, with a much larger number of duplicates resulting in all of these copies being very small and weak. It is also theoretically possible that Chro can split down to a microscopic level at which point he would be able to move as a cloud of protodites. (When split, it is required that all copies be more or less in the same place to recombine, or else the original being will lose the mass and energy of that copy, and the copy will simply die. It is of note that the copies are connected by a hive mind while split.)

Weapon: A large golden hammer called Artahka's Solution. In another universe it has the ability to destroy otherwise-invincible powerful weapons... but not here, apparently. It does, however, have the ability to copy along with Chro when using the division power, though similar to him it shrinks and becomes less powerful as more copies are made. (The hammer is lighter than it appears, and also negates Chro's fire power, which is the in-story reason for his inability to control fire.)

Appearance: Chro is a bit short for a Toa, and overall quite thin, though he wears large shoulder and leg pads. Since he is a Toa of Fire, his armor is mostly dark red with yellow accents. His mask is unusually shaped, bearing three spikes at the top and no visible eye holes where one would expect them to be, though he can actually see just fine.

Ultimate Weapons: Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

In again! The one added word is italicized.

Member Name: Canis
Weapon: A double sided halberd. It is quite long, enough that he can use it while on his wolf mount.
Power: Canis has the ability to summon a giant, armored wolf steed that he can ride and control with his mind. The wolf can jump very far, and has enhanced senses.
Appearance: A figure in black armor that is ornately inscribed and has silver highlights. A red cape flows from the back, stitched with designs in black thread. The helmet of the figure is that of a wolf head, and obscures the face of the figure himself.
Ultimate Weapon:
Usain Bolt, a powerful Ultimate Weapon that allows him to deal ten damage to a single foe by speeding into them – however, this Ultimate Weapon can also be used to increase your speed throughout the round in addition to the single attack!

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Voxumo [status: Voxumo smash Health: 6/10 Level 5 1/2]

Voxumo seemed to be taking no chances.. Canis must not have realized that he gave off a shadow since obviously there had to be light and the vague form of his shadow was casted on the wall opposite of the ladder. Voxumo proceeded to create a small sphere of energy above the ladder.. one that would be roughly at Canis's waist height.. Suddenly the energy sphere seemed to flatten and it would be revealed why.. The sphere of energy was so compact in mass that despite it's size it was larger than it seemed.. I then essentially exploded into a solid wave of energy that would send Canis flying if everything worked out

OOC: Also could i please be signed up for the next game as round as well?

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

In! Profile coming in a second!

Member Name: ShadowVezon
Weapon: A thick silver coloured protosteel sword, that can be separated into two swords.
Power: Elemental Power over Shadow, gained from a Shadow Leech. Could be used to make Shadow Balls, Blind someone for a few seconds, and possibly a bit else. Blinding would drain a lot of energy, so wouldn't be used much. In the off chance that a Klakk were to become a gameplay element, it would probably drain the powers.
Appearance: A Skakdi that resembles Vezon, but the armour is completely black, except for red spikes on the chest plate. He has glowing red eyes. Unlike Vezon, there is no cape.
Ultimate Weapons: None
NOTE: I may refer to my character as an Avatar. That's because it isn't the real ShadowVezon, but a mind controlled copy. That is how I manage to both survive and play multiple games, in several series. (It also means you don't have to bother resurrecting me at the end of each Round).
NOTE 2: It also means I can reference Mafia and Hitman IC.
Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ininininininininininin

Member name: Oryx

Weapon: A light, flexible double headed spear that can be split in half making two spears.

Special Power: Oryx has the ability to adapt his opponents abilities FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME. [EDIT: Oryx's adapted ability will have less strength then the actual thing. It can also grab abilities from opponents from the recent past.] If this is against the rules at all let me know and I will change it :).

Appearance: Toa-metru size. Lean and agile looking, covored in green and gold armor. Greenish-blue helmet, blue eyes.

Ultimate weapons: Not yet

Edited by Oryx

2xu8Ptu.png

OOC: oh

i don't get to react

okay

but if there's still a spot open for next round

Member Name: Zakaro

Weapon: Broadsword.
Power: Earth, being a Toa of it.
Appearance: Here, gallery when public.
ULTIMATE WEAPONS: AHAHAHAHAHAH no

E: @Vox: I can't reply to anything on most school days from 8:30 PM to 3:30ish PM EST, I have school and sleeping time so I could not react, and also IRL so yeah. :/

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I'm in. Again.

Weapon: SUPERULTRAOPGUNARMCANNONSWORDTHINGOFSUPERNESS. but seriously two wrist-mounted blades capable of spinning at ridiculous speeds

Power: Control over light, but it is limited to solid light constructs and focused beams of light (lasers).

Appearance: Tall, skinny, and covered completely in silver and white armor. His mask is shaped like an Avohkii, in honor of the Mask of Light itself, though it most certainly is not. His eyes are a bright, neon green color.

HUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEH

Approved, you'll be back in.

Also in.

Power: An energy cannon that fires bolts of energy that can be charged, but can also copy the abilities of one other member's weapon per round.
Appearance: His height is similar to that of a Toa's, but with additional armor plates over his shoulder and legs. His helmet is unique, with a blue gem above his head and red protrusions from the side. The overall color scheme for his armor is red and white.

Also approved.

Power: Division. This allows Chro to split himself into copies. The mass and strength of these copies changes relative to the number of copies produced, with a much larger number of duplicates resulting in all of these copies being very small and weak. It is also theoretically possible that Chro can split down to a microscopic level at which point he would be able to move as a cloud of protodites. (When split, it is required that all copies be more or less in the same place to recombine, or else the original being will lose the mass and energy of that copy, and the copy will simply die. It is of note that the copies are connected by a hive mind while split.)

Weapon: A large golden hammer called Artahka's Solution. In another universe it has the ability to destroy otherwise-invincible powerful weapons... but not here, apparently. It does, however, have the ability to copy along with Chro when using the division power, though similar to him it shrinks and becomes less powerful as more copies are made. (The hammer is lighter than it appears, and also negates Chro's fire power, which is the in-story reason for his inability to control fire.)

Appearance: Chro is a bit short for a Toa, and overall quite thin, though he wears large shoulder and leg pads. Since he is a Toa of Fire, his armor is mostly dark red with yellow accents. His mask is unusually shaped, bearing three spikes at the top and no visible eye holes where one would expect them to be, though he can actually see just fine.

Approvified

Weapon: A double sided halberd. It is quite long, enough that he can use it while on his wolf mount.
Power: Canis has the ability to summon a giant, armored wolf steed that he can ride and control with his mind. The wolf can jump very far, and has enhanced senses.
Appearance: A figure in black armor that is ornately inscribed and has silver highlights. A red cape flows from the back, stitched with designs in black thread. The helmet of the figure is that of a wolf head, and obscures the face of the figure himself.
Ultimate Weapon:
Usain Bolt, a powerful Ultimate Weapon that allows him to deal ten damage to a single foe by speeding into them – however, this Ultimate Weapon can also be used to increase your speed throughout the round in addition to the single attack!

Good to go

Voxumo seemed to be taking no chances.. Canis must not have realized that he gave off a shadow since obviously there had to be light and the vague form of his shadow was casted on the wall opposite of the ladder. Voxumo proceeded to create a small sphere of energy above the ladder.. one that would be roughly at Canis's waist height.. Suddenly the energy sphere seemed to flatten and it would be revealed why.. The sphere of energy was so compact in mass that despite it's size it was larger than it seemed.. I then essentially exploded into a solid wave of energy that would send Canis flying if everything worked out

Just post your profile again and you'lll= be in

Weapon: A thick silver coloured protosteel sword, that can be separated into two swords.
Power: Elemental Power over Shadow, gained from a Shadow Leech. Could be used to make Shadow Balls, Blind someone for a few seconds, and possibly a bit else. Blinding would drain a lot of energy, so wouldn't be used much. In the off chance that a Klakk were to become a gameplay element, it would probably drain the powers.
Appearance: A Skakdi that resembles Vezon, but the armour is completely black, except for red spikes on the chest plate. He has glowing red eyes. Unlike Vezon, there is no cape.
NOTE: I may refer to my character as an Avatar. That's because it isn't the real ShadowVezon, but a mind controlled copy. That is how I manage to both survive and play multiple games, in several series. (It also means you don't have to bother resurrecting me at the end of each Round).

I approve you are good and welcome

ininininininininininin

Weapon: A light, flexible double headed spear that can be split in half making two spears.

Special Power: Oryx has the ability to adapt his opponents abilities FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME. If this is against the rules at all let me know and I will change it :).

Appearance: Toa-metru size. Lean and agile looking, covored in green and gold armor. Greenish-blue helmet, blue eyes.

You're actually one spot late but that's fine you are new so I shall let you in

i don't get to react

okay

Zakaro

You are late by 2 but unfortunately with Oryx I am now at an odd number so I will allow you to play again also

I'm in. Again.

HUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEH

Approved, you'll be back in.

Also in.

Also approved.

Approvified

Ultimate Weapon:

Good to go

Just post your profile again and you'lll= be in

I approve you are good and welcome

ininininininininininin

Special Power: Oryx has the ability to adapt his opponents abilities FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME. If this is against the rules at all let me know and I will change it :).

You're actually one spot late but that's fine you are new so I shall let you in

i don't get to react

okay

Zakaro

You are late by 2 but unfortunately with Oryx I am now at an odd number so I will allow you to play again also

Is it ok if i post my profile after this round ends since there were a few changes i wished to make to it?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: (From outside the Area, watching the fighting) Only two left. Good. Soon, I can get in, and harness the Energy, like I did with the Mafia and Hunters. It'll be easy enough to slip in my Avatar. I mean, I'm everywhere else at this point.

OOC: Hey look, story! Not all of my writing ability has been sucked out by the Holocaust!

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ShadowVezon... honestly, it might make a lot more sense to just make everything in Mafia, Hitman, Ultimate, etc. non-canon to whatever universe your character resides in. Generally everything is seen as just fun and games and has no impact on anyone's stories or anything like that. No offense intended.

Ric, you're just late by a few minutes. Sorry man.

but their spirits

Well, think of me like Deadpool. I have knowledge I shouldn't have, that no one else does, but it doesn't really affect everything. I can't bring the Fake Staff of Unlimited Power into the game or anything. But I have the knowledge.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Member Name: Voxumo
Weapon: Riflestaff (Check this link for what it is exactly). modification. The Riffle staff now fires energy bullets and has Zero kickback yet allows for rapid fire.
Power: The power of awesomeness... But naw really the power would be the ability to create Constructs out of pure energy. Kind of like what the Toa mistika's Nynrah blasters could do. The energy can also be manipulated to where it has the capability to cause damage if touched
Appearance: This guy who is my own creation. Further details about his appearance can be found here.

Changes in Italics

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu