BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: JiMing

Health: 19/20

Charge Meter: 1/5

The Shadowhawk did not seem as though he were to give up any time soon. As he slashed furiously, JiMing lept back to avoid getting his legs shredded into ribbons, settling for a clipped foot. (18/20, +1 to Shadohawk) JiMing refused to let this injury slow him down however, and unleashed another Chaos Spear into the Shadowhawk's face, following up with a sweeping whip strike.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:

Dead.

Again.

And back! Again!

"OI CHRO I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR SKULL THROUGH YOUR TEETH AND KILL YOU WITH IT!"

I slipped the ring on, and dodged around for a bit, making sure he would more thank likely lose me. The, I swooped in, and shoved both katanas deep into his chest. I ripped them free, shot off, and came right back to him, slicing into his arms. I shot off, and stabbed JiMing and shadowhawk both in the backs without then realizing it. Of course, why not just complete my charge meter?

I sliced into Pupwa's face, and then shot off towards Pulse, whom I also stabbed.

"YOU KILL ME I KILL YOU!"

I shot off my fully charged attack at Chro, killing him instantly.

"eheheheheehe"

(Health: 10/20

Charge:0/5

Kills:1)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Really Blade? I hadn't even posted.

But you know why I am really mad? I haven't actually gotten to use my mount. Yeah, the Overlord thing? That wasn't my mount. That was something completely different and completely OP.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Really Blade? I hadn't even posted.

But you know why I am really mad? I haven't actually gotten to use my mount. Yeah, the Overlord thing? That wasn't my mount. That was something completely different and completely OP.

This is why you should all be rwading the introductions for the rounds. I work hard on them.

Chro

Health: 10/20

Charge: 0/5

Kills: 1

Deaths: 1

Chro respawned. He immediately fired the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads at Ehks, destroying the fighter. [Kills: 2]

;)

This is why you should all be rwading the introductions for the rounds. I work hard on them.

GIANT CRABS

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC:

I read the entire thing and missed that. Whoops!

IC: Canis [Health: 10/20 Charge: 0/5]

My mount burst out of the water, and then began to wade. I looked at it, and wondered how it could swim, but it did. I then ordered to attack Blade, while I charged Chro with my chainsaw and sliced at him with it.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Chro

Health: 10/20

Kills: 2

Chro was hit by Canis' chainsaws [8/20; +2 charge to Canis] and went reeling backwards. He swiftly split into three beings which each took up formation blocking Canis' path on the dock.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 6/20] [Charge: 2/5]

Having been hit by Ehks earlier, Pulse had very low health. He grabbed onto the docks from the water, and pulled himself up. Pulse then ran towards a trading ship docked at the ports, and wondered if he knew how to drive a boat. He figured that it was his only chance of surviving anything.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 1==-

Blade smiled, as he noticed the steed heading toward him slowly through the water. Deciding that was a bad thing, Blade fired off a bolt of lightning at the water, aiming to electrify it even more; before spinning, coating the ground where Canis was charging, and firing off two lightning bolts at Canis and Chro quickly, before turning and firing another at Pulse.

Chro

Health: 8/20

Kills: 2

The mini-Chros were hit by Blade's lightning and thrown backwards, lying in a heap [6/20; +2 charge to Blade]. As quickly as they could, which wasn't very quickly considering the situation, they stumbled up and recombined, then fled to hide behind some crates or something.

(Like, I need to sleep, okay)

but their spirits

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 16/20 HP ] - [ 2/5 charge ] - Dueling JiMing

The Shadowhawk hissed in pain as an abrupt staccato volley of attacks from multiple sources thudded home in his armor and flesh, dealing significant damage. (-2 HP; +1 charge JiMing; +1 charge Ehks)

Rolling momentarily away out of JiMing's melee range, he pushed himself to his feet and promptly made another violent lunge back towards JiMing, left-hand talons poised in a defensive stance to protect his own vitals, right-hand talons flashing in an upwards-scything stroke toward the rival Bionifighter's stomach area.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Charge: 2/5 - Kills: 1==-

Blade looked triumphant at his one hit, and then turned his attention to Shadowhawk, and attempted to freeze moisture in the clouds above and then send icicles flying down toward Shadowhawk quickly; following that attack up with three lightning bolts toward the fighter quickly.

IC:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I swooped in, ring on, and sliced the back of Blade's neck. And, of course, what else would I do other than shoot back at shadowhawk and create a spear of hardlight within his stomach that quickly burst out?

I then shot off, hoping to stay safe for a bit.

(10/20

2/5

1 kill)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Health: 18/20

Charge: 2/5

JiMing stepped to the side of Shadowhawk's charge, following up Blade's and Ehks' attacks with an open-palm strike, once more laced with bursting chaos energy. "You are death's puppeteer. I am destruction incarnate. Who do you think'll win?"

OOC: I love this power, now I get to fight bare-handed in close combat at times, and actually be effective at doing it.

Edited by JiMing

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Charge: 2/5 - Kills: 1==-

Blade stumbled back, as X's attack quickly slammed into him, not sure what just happened, however, as he rubbed the affected spot which rapidly healed to not be fatal. [HP: 19/20]

Blade, however, thought for a moment, and looked around at his targets, and shrugged, as he flung another lighting bolt or two in the direction of ShadowHawk and JiMing, not sure who would get hit, however.

Edited by -Blade-

IC:

I swooped in behind Blade again, and whispered in his ear, "I'm going to hit you. And use the charge to kill someone."

I then stabbed him in the back (literally), and shot off to JiMing.

I told him the same thing, and stabbed him in the back as well. I then shot off to Shadowhawk, and did the only logical thing.

Stab him in the face.

And then SUPER DEATHIFY him with a full charge shot.

(Ring active during entire post)

(10/20

0/5

Kills:2)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Pulse [Health: 4/20] [Charge: 2/5]

Suddenly, Pulse was electrocuted by lightning. His attacker? Blade. This lightning also gave Pulse a desire to blow Blade's legs off. Pulse leapt at Blade, and fired three explosive crossbow bolts in rapid succession at Blade's legs.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ -- /20 HP ] - [ -- /5 charge ] - Dueling JiMing / Blade

The Shadowhawk staggered, stunned and reeling, as ice chunks, lightning, chaos energy, and a par-tic-ularly painful hardlight spike exploded around him and conspired to bloody and damage his physical form in a number of unique and dramatic ways. Blood, sparks, and a whole lot of smoke being the top three. (-3 HP; +1 charge JiMing; +1 charge Ehks; +1 charge Blade)

Retching involuntarily (that'd be the spike again, most likely), the necromancer managed to rasp, "Get rid of Blade, and we'll see. Destruction is powerful... but death has the last word."

Having rallied somewhat, he shook his head a bit to clear the crimson fog, set his jaw grimly, and feinted a left-hand stab at JiMing's face, simultaneously repeating the upwards-scything stomach area stroke with his right---

Only before anything could connect, a certain invisible menace stabbed him straight between the eyes, the blade driving all the way through his Kanohi Avsa, and blew his brains to ash-grey powder with a devastating energy shockwave.

*KZZZZZZZTT*

OOC:

Must go sleep now... will wait until tomorrow to respawn. :P

Edited by Shadowhawk

Health: 17/20

Charge: 3/5

"Killsteal!" JiMing shouted indignantly, shooting off two Chaos Spears at Blade, and maybe Ehks as well.

Edited by JiMing

IC: Voxumo [HP: 20/20 CH: 0/5]

Voxumo cringed as he felt the hits at his calves

[HP: 18/20]

Voxumo cursed as he looked around seeing Ehks was already off doing something else and cursed. He now looked over at Chro and using his riflestaff he shot off two rounds at Chro

OOC: I have two questions. First off about the charge. If you had charges before being killed and you respawn does your charge also reset? For example Voxumo has 3/5 for his charge. Then I am insta-killed by Blade and i Respawn. Would I lose those 3/5 or would i keep it?

Also second question. Can I get some clarification on Ehks ring? I know it allows him to Auto-hit if he uses it but if he uses it for an extended time he loses health.. Well I will admit I find it a bit annoying that he can activate it's power doing some auto-hits and then deactivate it in the same post. I mean not to be picky but it is a bit annoying that he can use the auto-hit feature and lose no health by using the ring. Perhaps in the future rounds it could instead be each use of the ring causes one point of damage? I mean it just seems a bit OP if there is no risk for him.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: That was cool. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 19/20 - Charge: 2/5 - Kills: 1==-

Blade staggered forward for one moment as his back was stabbed [HP: 18/20], and felt more power grow as Shadowhawk and Pulse felt their attacks hit. [Charge: 5/5] Blade barely managed to recover as he leaped into the air, getting blown back by one of the stray explosions [HP: 17/20], however, he then quickly backflipped in the air, landed, and seemed to dash toward Pulse using that technique he had used to protect JiMing two rounds ago... However, he passed Pulse, and shot out a hand of pure deadly energy at Flaredrick quickly, intending to kill him, however, it accidentally missed and hit Pupwa instead. [Charge: 0/5][Kills: 2] Frowning, Blade shrugged, and spun around, attempting to fry Pulse again with lightning.

/EDIT: Blade turned around after all that, and promptly got slammed in the face by the two Chaos Spears, comically knocking him backwards into Flaredrick, and hopefully knocking the fighter off the place he was in, and into the water, as Blade 'accidentally' electrocuted the water where Flaredrick would hopefully land.

OOC: Vox: It gets reset upon death.

Edited by -Blade-

IC: Pulse [Health: 4/20] [Charge: 3/5]

Dangerously near to dying, Pulse saw the lightning bolt heading this way. He headed in the direction it came from, then sliding under it, and as he stopped sliding, he threw his Crossbow at Blade, keeping an explosive crossbow bolt in his hand.

"Oops, meant to do that the other way around." Pulse wanted to feel charged up before he died, but perhaps that kind of luck didn't exist. He then threw the explosive crossbow bolt straight at Blade's feet, hoping his aim was accurate. It probably wasn't, considering Pulse's current health.

OOC: That was cool. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 19/20 - Charge: 2/5 - Kills: 1==-

Blade staggered forward for one moment as his back was stabbed [HP: 18/20], and felt more power grow as Shadowhawk and Pulse felt their attacks hit. [Charge: 5/5] Blade barely managed to recover as he leaped into the air, getting blown back by one of the stray explosions [HP: 17/20], however, he then quickly backflipped in the air, landed, and seemed to dash toward Pulse using that technique he had used to protect JiMing two rounds ago... However, he passed Pulse, and shot out a hand of pure deadly energy at Flaredrick quickly, intending to kill him, however, it accidentally missed and hit Pupwa instead. [Charge: 0/5][Kills: 2] Frowning, Blade shrugged, and spun around, attempting to fry Pulse again with lightning.

/EDIT: Blade turned around after all that, and promptly got slammed in the face by the two Chaos Spears, comically knocking him backwards into Flaredrick, and hopefully knocking the fighter off the place he was in, and into the water, as Blade 'accidentally' electrocuted the water where Flaredrick would hopefully land.

OOC: Vox: It gets reset upon death.

Ah ok thank you Blade. Wanted to make sure.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 17/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 2==-

Blade was surprised by the crossbow throw, but it managed its task, and caught him off guard long enough that he was still affected by the bolt when he jumped. [HP: 15/20, +2 Charge to Pulse] As he landed, however, he made sure to get behind Pulse quickly, hoping that he would not be targeted next.

IC: Pulse [Health: 4/20] [Charge: 5/5]

Feeling charged up, Pulse EXPLOSIVELY pointed his finger at Flaredrick. Suddenly, Flaredrick exploded into a thousand pieces. [Charge: 0/5] He hoped that killing Blade's earlier intended target would make his death at the hands of Blade slightly delayed, as he looked nervously at Blade. He then turned his attention to the rest of fighters, deciding who to die at the hands of.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 13/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 2==-

Blade, however, was rather unpredictable this round, and smiled evilly; as he whirled around, and dashed toward Pulse quickly; attempting to run him through with his sword, and electrify the sword's blade once Pulse had been stabbed, to further the killifyingly attack.

"Restore your health, now."

IC: Pulse [Health: 0/20] [Charge: 0/5]

Pulse fell to the floor, lifeless. His dying thoughts were I hope I die soon, I need health. Perhaps while Pulse waited to respawn from beyond the grave, someone could trip over his body. If it hadn't already been eaten by local wildlife and or carrion eaters.

OOC: Well, since you asked nicely...

Health: 17/20

Charge: 5/5

JiMing looked around, as it was taking longer for Shadowhawk to respond for some reason. Who knows? Maybe he and Voltex were duking it out for the rights to use his powers stolen from Void. Sighing, he scanned across the battlefield, and found Voxumo, who previously aided Void last round. Grinning, he turned to Voxumo. "Now this is what you get for fighting for that scumbag Void!" he shouted, firing off an EVEN MORE GIANT CHAOS ENERGY LASER OF ATOMIZATION as Voxumo became engulfed by it, unable to escape it using OP boss abilities like Void before him.

OOC: I swear this isn't personal. I took a list of everyone who was on the Shadow Team last round (excluding Shadowhawk), randomized it, and you came out first.

OOC: I think the rest are either dead, or offline anyway. xP

Besides, with this mode, it's just fun to die. I just didn't want to because I want to at least wait 'til I'm past ten health, so I'm not missing anything before the respawn fest begins... =P

(Also, my kills are now at 3, thanks to Pulse's sacrifice to regain health. =P)

OOC: I think the rest are either dead, or offline anyway. xP

Besides, with this mode, it's just fun to die. I just didn't want to because I want to at least wait 'til I'm past ten health, so I'm not missing anything before the respawn fest begins... =P

(Also, my kills are now at 3, thanks to Pulse's sacrifice to regain health. =P)

OOC: I am waiting for chro to respond before i do anything.. otherwise i would get involved

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: But I also killed you, maybe you could just respawn and wait to take action?

Blade: Yeah, this reminds me of thr old Bionifight, where you didn't need to worry about being eliminated and all. Overall, I'm glad this gametype seems to be going well.