BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: Make that four.

Dapper Man: 15/20

Oh, they're just adorable! Tiny, for some reason. They're wielding mallets, so they shouldn't be much of a problem. I impale one of the two little guys, and turn to the other one, who's swinging at me. I dodge back and prepare a counterattack.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: Note, some artistic license taken here. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20 - Status: Making a mad dash==-

Blade frowned, as he saw four bombs drop into the city, but one person dash through the air to grab two of them. However, one landed near him, and he dashed toward it, wind trailing behind him, as he spun around when near the firebomb, and grabbed it with a mischievous smile, wondering suddenly where Pupwa went off to.

IC: Voxumo [Health 16/20 Status: Speaking with Tyler]

Voxumo noticed that below him a Firebomb appeared and he proceeded to raise a hand to Tyler

"One second my good fellow."

And with that he dove below the water and proceeded to grab the firebomb and returned to speak with Tyler

"This should come in handy."

1+ Firebomb

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Nope; all of the firebombs are claimed. I took the last one. Prepare. >=)

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20 - Status: Watching==-

Blade smiled, as he noticed the target he was looking for take his trap bomb, and start running. In response, Blade threw the firebomb at Pupwa as quickly as he could, not intending to miss at all.

Quickly realizing I took a dud, I turn around just in time to notice you throw the real bomb. I throw the dud at the real bomb, Deflecting it at your face. I then Prepare for combat.

Fighting Blade.

Hp 10/20

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

OOC: You don't just get a dud. Please stop godmodding, when I did that, everyone despised me. Take the attack like a good Bionifighter.

Also, let Chro retaliate, Dapper Man. That's autohitting.

IC: Zero

Zero looked around to find someone to fight.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Nope; all of the firebombs are claimed. I took the last one. Prepare. >=)

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20 - Status: Watching==-

Blade smiled, as he noticed the target he was looking for take his trap bomb, and start running. In response, Blade threw the firebomb at Pupwa as quickly as he could, not intending to miss at all.

Wait were you referencing that to my post or pupwa's blade

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

He was referring to Pupwa's. Your's is legal, I designated a fire bomb to you and Tyler specifically.

Ok just was wanting to make sure.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Pupwa's; I know of yours, which is a different one from the four. =P

JiMing: I was trying to explain how he 'got' a fifth bomb from the four that were dropped; but that can't deflect things.

OOC: Ok so let's say I fail

My plan failed horrably and it only slowed it down.

After getting hit, I run towards null and Spined with my katana sticking out. It was unexpected and I hit him it the back of the head, knocking him out. I then drag his body to water, hide his weapons and beat him up.

Beating up blade.

Hp 7/20

OOC: Wouldyou mind watching the auto-hitting, Pupwa? Would be appreciated.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20 - Status: Fighting Pupwa==-

Blade frowned,as he noticed the dash toward him, and ducked to the side out of the way. He did get hit slightly with the hilt of the katana,but all it did was give him a bad headache for a moment, as he staggered to the ground for a moment. [HP: 13/20]

Blade, however, quickly swung around, and attempted to slash out at Pupwa, catching him off guard slightly, since the staggering had made him think he was knocked out; however, it would take more than that to have Blade be knocked out.

OOC: In the meanwhile, I'll just counter you at every try. =)

Let's assume he just attempted to impale him, then. Thanks JiMing. :)

Chro

Health: 13/20

Dapper Man's attack is powerful, but luckily not lethal. It spears through the left arm of one copy, which swings the hammer (held in the uninjured right arm) to retaliate, but misses. The second charges as Dapper turns to face it, hammer raised high. Instead of attacking, though, the copy plants the hammer in the ground and vaults onto Dapper Man, then jumps off of him and recombines with the other copy.

Chro is reformed. Left arm is hurting but not unusable. Let's fight. Bam! Swing right with the hammer, aiming for the shoulder.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

After Unit encased himself in crystal, I went out to see if there was anyone else to fight.

I only found Pupwa and Blade, fighting. I would have used my bomb, but it would have harmed Blade. Which was not a good idea.

I was only after Pupwa right now.

I charged him from behind, activating my buzzsaws, ready to drive them into his back as hard as I could.

And, just as a precaution, I had a semi-solid light-shield ready, in case he decided to use shockwaves. It would just absorb into the shield...hopefully.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

-==IC: Blade - HP: 13/20 - Status: Epic plan==-

Blade's sword was kicked away, yes, however rule of swords is that usually blows like that are double edged; and it was, and Pupwa would likely have taken damage, perhaps two of them, and before Pupwa could actually recover enough to grab his head, Blade jumped back, eying X in the background,and then just nodded to him, preparing a plan...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 13/20 - Status: Utterly confused==-

Blade was flying through the air. How that happened, he had absolutely no clue; however, he flipped in midair, and then let gravity do its work, as he fell to the ground and gripped the ground to slow his recoil. He barely missed X; however, as he stopped, he kicked out to the side, and quickly got out of X's way, as he gave X an opening.

OOC: PUPWA, STOP GODMODDING AND AUTOHITTING. FIGHT FAIR OR DON'T FIGHT AT ALL.

You'll hate me for trying to correct you probably, like I did to those who tried to help me. But they were right, and I matured. If you aren't going to do the same, I'll request iBrow to suspend or ban you.

In my opinion, the fighters here have been too kind and lenient with your antics.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Ow.

Being hit by people tended to hurt.

Well, it would if I didn't have that sheild ready to go. I deflected Blade (wait how did he throw blade) and grabbed my fire bomb. I promptly threw it at Pupwa's face, thankful that I wasn't right in his face. And that Blade wasn't in the way.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

After being hit with the bomb, I fake my death.

Pretending to be dead

4/20.

OOC: what did you expect Zero, I'm new at this, I don't know what Godmodding is q

Edited by Pupwa21

-==IC: Blade - HP: 13/20 - Status: Not believing Pupwa==-

Blade skeptically watched as Pupwa fainted, apparently dead. Blade didn't believe it, and wandered up to Pupwa after regathering his sword, and poked him with the sword to make sure he was really dead.

IC: Voxumo [health: 16/20 Status: moving with Tyler]

As he followed Tyler through the water with an energy bubble around his head he looked at Tyler

"We should target Canis and his wolf first."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Dapper Man: 14/20

I don't have time for this. This new guy is now big, and considerably less cute. And monstrous with that hammer. Time to flee. I teleport back up to the wall, and notice a sharp pain in my shoulder. I guess he landed a hit. But, I'm within range of Purple Guy. Time to make my proposal.

"Excuse me, aggressive gentleman! I have a matter of utmost importance to talk with you about! Respond, or I will burn yer booty alive!"

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Pupwa, no damage from being poked with a sword and a buzzsaw whilst lying prone on the floor? :P

Chro

There goes the Dapper Man, fleeing with all of his swagger off to who knows where. Pursue!

Oh, wait, what's this? Teaming with Zakaro? Nope nope nope run the other way, down that side street, and look! Back to the other battles again. Blade and Ehks standing over a prone and damaged body, holding a large sword, with one eye open.

Suspicious. Best to stay away, probably...

but their spirits

Zero reached Blade's position and threw the Fire Bomb at him.

"It seems your foe is done. Now, how about engaging a real combatant?"

Chro

Just about to flee, as Zero appears in style ('splosion style) to fight Ehks and Blade. A potentially advantageous situation- quick decision, no time to reconsider- leap down next to the red and white warrior.

"Listen, we fought before, but let's put that aside- ally against Ehks and Blade?"

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Turning to Chro, he pondered for exactly 0.01 milliseconds before nodding. "Very well then. We pick them off together. Ehks is weak, though Blade may still be a larger threat." as he mentioned Ehks, he was struck with a moment of deja vu. Shaking it off, he asked "I wonder what happens when I copy your dividing powers. Mind if I find out?"

-==IC: Blade==-

"... Was that necessary." Blade said, as he shook his head.

"Pupwa isn't dead. If he was, I'd know." Blade said, annoyed at the sudden burst of flames on him. [HP: 10/20]

That said, he dove under the water for a brief moment to re-take his breath and put out the flames, and then pushed up with his hands; launching himself into the air, as he summoned a ball of lightning, and 'kicked' it at the duo that was apparently now fighting them, ready for whatever happened.

OOC: Be warned, I put up a good fight.

IC: Punished Snake: Health [13/20]

"Not if I burn you first." I said as The Dapper Man appeared, and threatened Zakaro if he did not align with him.

"Why don't we all form an Alliance and kick some butt while doing it."

Dapper Man: 14/20

Status: Conversing w/ Snake, Considering Mexican Standoff, Alliance or both

He had a firebomb? That's cute, 'cause I've got four of them. And I was doing the best among us in terms of physical health. But a three-way alliance would be rather practical. But a three way alliance held together by holding explosives to each other's heads? I can see where this is going. Buuut a three-man team might be the only way to take on the Portal and Wolf Guys.

"I will consider your offer!" I yelled back.

I really need to learn these people's names.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Chro

Chro nodded to Zero, allowing his Kanohi's power to be copied. While this might come back to bite him later, it would be much more useful for the immediate battle, considering the skill of the two combatants before them.

Chro raised his hammer to parry the blast of electricity. This was only partially successful, and he received a bit of a shock. [12/20]

Shaking off the blow, he charged towards his opponent to attack, raising his hammer to deliver a crushing downwards blow.

[OOC] Side note: I've decided to start writing my posts in a bit more orderly style. While the confusingly scrambled first / second / third person is more entertaining to me, it's also much more difficult to write, and has been slowing down my posts a bit, so I'm now switching over to a more logical post style (which I suppose upon further reflection is quite similar to Blade's).

but their spirits