BIONICLE Mafia XI: The Shadow Lords: Rise of the Lords of Shadow

Burnmad

Really, guys, take him up on it! Assuming I'm still running 12, this is your last chance in a main game for now to get outside help.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Really, guys, take him up on it! Assuming I'm still running 12, this is your last chance in a main game for now to get outside help.

Oho 'twill be brilliant

And I just realized that, although it is a very tiny insignificant amount, I have had a creative hand in both XI and XII (moreso XI since I helped with making the super awesome title as well).

Is that a record? 5 games in a row? =P

I'm not sure anyone's got a claim on it yet. I think we were going to vote for the next hosts after XII, though...

But I'm sure everyone would let you have it, regardless, unless I'm mistaken in my thought that no one has yet expressed a desire to run it.

- :burnmad:

I think Lloyd had also expressed interest in running a game? Buuuuuuuut he seems to have gone missing.

And it wasn't my fault this time, either.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Say would I be able to host XIII.

I've had some interesting ideas I've wanted to implement.

I think the general consensus was to wait until XII to decide hosts, yeah.

@Burn: You ruin my strategy plan. I will continue regardless and explain my motives to you in full on the Steam Express.

Hey, you! You there! You lazy ne'er-do-well sitting there on your rear and staring blankly at this post! :lookhere:

If you're reading this, you are the Chosen One, destined by destiny itself to disdain your former life of folly and pointlessness, to sign up now, and to enter this legendary battle between Good and Evil! Between the Shadow Lords of Chaos and our Valorous Village, where every blade is needful and every soul is imperiled!

The fate of the entire universe itself rests in your hands, stranger, at your keyboard! WE NEED YOU... TO JOIN MAFIA XI!

There. My bit of advertising. :P

I suppose I'll offer myself up as a sacrifice and claim the thirtieth spot. =P

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

HELLO, AND WELCOME TO...

Olaf and Sons Armaments!

Here at Olaf and Sons, we deal with only the finest of customers to deliver the Mafia quest of your DREAMS! Extra dead Burnmad bodies are free of charge! So here's what you do: send us a pm requesting our help for your faction and any allies, and should YOU be the first to message us, we will gladly help you out!

Don't miss this limited time offer!

Or we will kill you.

With an axe.

We'll do it, too.

We're serious.

All the roles were sent out a while ago (though I had to wait until iBrow got back on to remind me of something relating to some), but anyway NIGHT 1 BEGINS NOW.

If you haven't gotten a PM, you're a Villager. If you have, send in your choices within 48 hours, though faster than that would be preferable. =P

- :burnmad:

Ohey all you guys send in your choices now.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Info such as tons of other people's roles because they told him.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Info such as tons of other people's roles because they told him.

You're the one that redacted your offer, not me. Since I have no idea why you would, I'm going to assume I want you killed.

It's because I am almost exclusively playing for PHUN when I am a villager.

Type 3 in other words. Ask Lhik.

edit: I do. we have a topic for it too:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=11806

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

... while we're on the topic of Watson, who else watches Sherlock?

I only watched the first season, but it was astounding, in my opinion.

Also, the watson above is actually Dr Graham Bell's assistant. He spilled acid on his trousers and used the prototype telephone to call his assistant. :)

I actually knew that. :)

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

... while we're on the topic of Watson, who else watches Sherlock?

I only watched the first season, but it was astounding, in my opinion.

Also, the watson above is actually Dr Graham Bell's assistant. He spilled acid on his trousers and used the prototype telephone to call his assistant. :)

I actually knew that. :)
So did I, but "Watson" reminded me of Sherlock. XD

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits