BIONICLE Mafia XI: The Shadow Lords: Rise of the Lords of Shadow

Burnmad

KILL ALL THE NULLS THEY MUST DIE.

Also we got really lucky, let's keep up the luck.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'm assuming it's because you play Red Spy and he plays Blu Pyro. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Sorry for the delay, someone told me "Don't make a scene." I guess I misinterpreted.

Night 2: A Treasure Hunt

After the hanging's of earlier that day, the group decided it would be altogether profitable to go on a treasure hunt in dangerous ruins. And so, they did. The ruins in question were those of the YE OLDE SEER'S DUNGEONS, the fortress of an ancient seer who, for some reason, saw fit to have dungeons. As the group entered through the impractically large archway into foyer, they noted that there were many oddly placed spiral staircases, and even more giant cobwebs, all throughout the dungeon. The reason for this was, of course, that the old Seer had been a big fan of spiral staircases, and had an entire level devoted to the storage of his pet spiders, which were imprisoned using very fragile glass that tended to break for no reason as soon as the dungeon became abandoned. As you can surely tell, the Seer was a strange, and awfully particular, fellow.

Anyway, as the group descended a spiral staircase, The Otter stopped to look at some runes on the wall. The runes, like the staircase itself, were very poorly placed, and he had to lean far out over the banister for many minutes to get a good look at them. Surprisingly enough, he wasn't flipped over the railing; instead, when he went to catch up with the group, he was banged over the head with a giant globular object. He sprawled on the floor and his killer, having done with it, tossed the object out into the open space.

The Otter (Matoran) killed by Shadow Lords

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, one level down in the dungeon, Ehks was in rather a tight spot. He was surrounded by abnormally large spiders, screaming his head off for help, though the main group had gone another way, and could not hear him. Just as they were about to lunge, however, a large knight in slightly luminescent armor came slashing through them. Ehks stammered out his thanks, but his jaw dropped as the figure continued standing in a battle stance, and brandished his sword threateningly at him. "You! You must be the king of the spiders!" Ehks looked on in amazement at the presumptuous knight. "But they were trying to kill me!" he mumbled, barely able to stand. "A clever ploy to feign innocence! Taste steel, foul beast!" And with that, the Warrior struck him down. Shockingly, he was innocent.

Ehks (Matoran) smote by Warrior

~~~~~~~

The main group, having fought their way through the giant spiders in the second level, was now descending to the third, where they were greeted by, wouldn't you know it, more and larger spiders. "We have to turn back," said someone, but their retreat was immediately cut off by more spiders, despite the fact that they had very clearly killed every single living thing on the above level. They hadn't any time to ponder how the spiders miraculously appeared, however. They had to fight for their lives, and, by sheer luck, they reached the treasure room while they were fighting forwards. In a completely unexplained lapse of the spidery onslaught, they grabbed whatever they could. However, the most sought-after treasure in the whole dungeon, the SEER'S CRYSTAL BALL, was nowhere to be found. Still, they were gladdened greatly by the riches they found, and they proceeded to leave the room, and fight forward again until, once again by sheer luck, they found a stairway that led up to a secret door. It didn't seem to have any purpose, considering the obviousness of the staircase they had descended on, but they were grateful to find it nonetheless. As they ran forward to the staircase back up to the main level (along which path they would find the bodies of Ehks and Grochi), a ball-- no, not a ball. An ORB of fire, was discreetly launched at Rahkshii Guurahk. However, it dissipated upon hitting a shield of dark energy. "Huh?" said the would-be killer and the would-be victim, simultaneously. They stared awkwardly at each other for a moment in the dim lighting, then continued onward, puzzled. As the group of Matoran reached the staircase, one of them stooped to pick something off the ground. Then they left, and held a vote to decide who would hang.

The suspect lists:

Kal Grochi's Murder:

Durandal

Norik

Shadowhawk

Unit

Xaeraz

Ehks' Smiting:

MaliceGhost

Nara

The Dapper Man

Baltarc

Tyler Durden

Rahkshii Guurahk's Attack. Again:

Canis Lycaon

-JL-

Punished Snake

Zakaro

Toa Onarax (AKA Commander Viral)

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Um... I don't know who to vote just yet, and I feel like everyone nulling is unproductive, so I'll examine evidence and then vote later.

(Actually, I think we all know who the Wizard and Warrior are, but they're pro-village so let's not lynch them.)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Norik, null, null.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

yes

warrior

you're a terrible person

and because you killed me

guess what

that's right

i'm going to do everything in my power to get you killed.

:)

(ps: detective, medic, wizard, all pro-town roles except the Warrior(if it is a pro-town role that is), PM me with AMPLE PROOF)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Guys, come on. I'm a villager. Heck, Detective! Investigate me! Let me live through this round and they'll tell you I'm innocent.

Norik. Norik, Null, and Null.

Edited by I Thirst For Spines

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun