Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I create a miniature black hole within Pupwa, destroying him... almost, I lock him within the black hole, forcing him to live forever in one second, after which the black hole ceases to exist due to hawking radiation. But again, Pupwa is experiencing eternity within that one second. And for him, it never ends. Ever.

My mask.

YOU shouldn't have done THAT!

I increase the mass of every single particle in the planet, eventually making it collapse in on itself. I survive this, and create super-dense armor out of the near-blackhole material. Since the planet just got destroyed... again, you all die... again. I then create another planet, place you all on it and corrupt your minds with hatred towards each other. After that, I fly into the depths of space, without the mask.

The mask is in the core of the planet...

I rise from the depths of the universe once again, and land on the planet in a hard landing fashion, which creates a crater with cracks in a large radius. I then fly to you in less than a nano-second, place my hand upon your chest, and forcibly cause you to lose all desire to ally yourself with anyone ever again.

Not my mask, but it doesn't matter, I have done my duty... to the game.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I cannot be suffocated. I have no body functions, dumbo. Anyway, I use my shelek related power to permanently silence you, preventing you from allying yourself with anyone. As a first precaution, I convince everyone that you would simply backstab those that you "allied" yourself with when you no longer needed them, a statement I fear to be true. A second precaution is to teleport you into a pocket dimension, lock you in it, and then pack the pocket dimension within another pocket dimension, and another one, and then lock it within the edge of reality itself.

My mask, your alliance could end the game. I cannot allow that to happen.

My forces use the kanohi olmak in my mobile station to take me out of the place you sealed me in, while I use my power over silence to nullify your silencing of me. Then, I teleport around you and shrink, crushing you. Now, the mask is embedded within myself.

My mask. The offer still stands.

bBhcfWO.png

I forcefully grow myself into your armor, destroying it. I notice your antidermis is spread around, and activate an arcane storm to destroy it. I then take the mask and lock it within a star on the verge of becoming a black hole. I then fly into the depths of space, and nullify any tracking methods anyone could ever think of, disabling anyone from teleporting to me.

Not my mask, but Malignus must actually be stopped, seriously.

I crash land on the planet again, raising myself up to face you. I offer a partnership, one that would involve shared ownership of the mask, and some very appealing benefits. Now, this isn't an "alliance", just a strictly professional partnership to ensure that our mutual interests are met.

"Our" mask?

Having conquered the universe without much effort, managing to oppose beings with much more advanced technology by sheer numbers alone, slaying cosmic eldritch terrors wherever they turn up, we eventually reach every corner of the universe. We now turn our gaze toward other universes, alternate timelines and such... my oh my are we greedy.

Our mask and universe along with its infinite riches and artifacts.

With one swift motion, I destroy the entirety of our armies, and then take the mask, fleeing from our universe into an infinite distance in a random direction. Unknown to anyone at all, I had rigged every individual soldier, ship, equipment and asset of infinite army with arcane explosives. I end up somewhere I can not even comprehend, but at least I managed to mess Malignus up good.

My mask. Fooling you once was fun, but fooling you twice? That's a privilege.

Edited by Toa Onaku