Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: TehlinHe shrugged, "Eh, Zauk doesn't mind. As long as I send it back afterwards."IC: ZaukHe finished re-coloring his burnt armor, and stepped out into the main room. He was glad that he had gotten a few moments by himself. Zauk stayed standing up, so that he didn't smudge the still wet paint."So, whats that plan?" he asked.The Toa of Lightning seemed a lot more serious after his fight with Kahuwa.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: NaruNaru decided to help Zauk with his job after all. She pulled out the mysterious note she was still carrying."You can call us adventurers," she said. "Fighting infected Rahi, fighting Makuta... it's what we've been doing so far, at least. And then there is this note. I found it a Toa canister near Kini-Nui. We haven't been able to translate it yet, so we were going to consult Nokama in Ga-Koro."

IC: Zauk"Yeah, thats just about it," he said, pulling up a chair and sitting down.He lowered his voice so that only Naru could hear, "Thanks."IC: TehlinThe Toa had his arms behind his head and his legs crossed, relaxing back."Hm.... Ga-Koro, I might tag along. If thats Ok with everyone here."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina"Oh that's it? Then why were you so worried about telling me? That doesn't sound like something wrong to me." Savina thought about it, wait..Ga-koro?"Hold on...Ga-koro...what's that place like? Please tell me it's warmer than here..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ZaukHe shrugged, "Ok."It would be good for him to get out of Ko-Wahi for a while. The Toa of Lightning went back into his room, and came back out with a small pack. He had grabbed three knives from the wall, some paints, a few dyes, and some rope to put inside the pack. His ax was strapped to his back and his spiked whip was coiled up inside the pack."Well, I'm all ready."IC: TehlinHe grinned, "Good thing I was ready before anyone said anything about Ga-Wahi."And he was. All the Toa of Plant Life really needed was his blade. He was confident that he coudl make anything else wit his element.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: RavageRavage stood, stretched, and vanished. The door seemed to open by itself, and a moment later, Ravage's face appeared at the window. His expression said Well? You coming?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: NaruNaru grabbed her knife belts once more and strapped them on, one by one. It was getting kind of tedious to take them on and off every night, but the Toa of Plasma felt too attached to her weapons to give them up. She checked that she had everything, and nodded."I'm ready too. Let's go."

IC: Zauk"Onward!" he said, grinning.He followed the group out the door, only stopping to lock it.The Toa of Lightning didn't know when he would be back. He took on long look at his stuff, before turning around and following the others.IC: TehlinTehlin had followed Ravage out the door. Once everyone was out he asked, "Sooo.... Anyone else been to Ga-Koro?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Naria:"No, no, he can't be back," Naria murmured to herself, fear suffusing her demeanor. She didn't even notice Carraig's comment, leaning heavily on her staff. She shook her head once, and fell over, not moving.

IC: Carraig'Well,' He said, kneeling down beside the Matoran. 'How do you like that? She's unconscious. At least we're near the Koro.'

IC: CantaiCantai approached the unconscious Naira. "I won't be forgetting this trip any soon", he muttered. "Well, I've got my hands free, so I mightas well carry her the last bit." He crouched and lifted the Matoran up. "Did anyone hear what she said before she fell, anyway?"

26203.jpg

IC: Sumiki"I think she said something like 'no, he can't be back,' but I can't tell for certain. She said it rather softly." Sumiki looked over the unconscious body of the Matoran. "Seems like she's had a previous run-in with that cannibal ..."

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg