Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (CRANE Academy, near entrance):The teachers were still talking. Nova ambled away, kicking a rock to occupy his foot and thinking about the future of his training to occupy his mind.He hated to admit the tedium of daily training was affecting him, but how could he say otherwise? Yes, he wanted to do something important; yes, he had trouble picturing CRANE Academy as anything but an anchor; and yes, he knew full well that his desire for achieving greater things was but a delusion.Emotions were confusing; they listened not to reason but somehow coexisted as an alternate force of the mind. To put the thoughts out of his mind, Nova rounded the rock outcropping and began practicing light roundhouse kicks on the tree.OOC: If the teachers stopped talking at any point, my bad.

IC: Grimlock and Swoop"SWOOP!" Grimlock rejoiced, picking up the smaller Toa in a bear hug. Swoop looked very uncomfortable, but he didn't protest. Grimlock put Swoop down."Me Grimlock thought you were dead!" Swoop remained silent. Then Grimlock remembered how much Swoop didn't like to talk. "Oh, um..." Grimlock trailed off, "okay."

67tlbk.png

OOC: You could say that ;)IC: MegatronNoticing how t he fire blasts reflected from the barrier, Megatron somersaulted backwards and kicked off it as the fire collided below him (along with the jets of flame), the barrier pushing him away at the same angle he had struck it, allowing him to sail through the air and fire several blasts of fire at Optimus, the angle changing with every shot due to the Skakdi's speedy movement. The snow cushioned his landing, but it was still a hard one, leaving a second or so while he was seemingly open to attack.

IC Botan"We should probably stick together, let's go... Left!", he said, pointing randomly to the left.IC Fehron and GeonThe three Toa had been walking forever. Fehron swore than no Vortixx he knew had this stamina, not even with longer legs than most. Suddenly, everything turned white. They had stumbled into a blizzard.IC DymiunMeanwhile, Dymiun, Kranuka, and Ardoku were having a bit more luck. The three of them had stumbled upon an abandoned shelter that the footprints had led them to. Dymiun poked his head in, noticing a pot hanging over a burned-out campfire and a simple bed. Dymiun walked in, searching for clues.

aouROFb.png

[iC: Rannin]"I actually have no idea where he is," said the towering Toa of Iron bluntly. "Haven't seen him in while. I was a bit busy taking care of the grounds."A jolt of pain travelled up his arm, and he winced. It seemed like he would have to readjust his arm once more. Metal disconnected from his left arm, slowly revealing the disgusting mangled and crushed length of flesh. He closed his eyes, and slowly began to weave in threads of metal, letting another coating to form. It took several minutes, but the wait was worth the fact that he wouldn't lose his arm, nor would their be excruciating pain."I apologise for letting you see the sight. But it was ... a necessary action."

IC: Optimus swung his sword, turning the massive explosion into a comet-like arc, or jet of flame. He swung around and sent the jet of flame at Megatron, pulling in all the fire blasts as it went, then afterwards shot from his blast rod at the snow where Megatron had landed, melting it and sending him falling to the ground below. He flew over above the hole and pointed his Blast Rod down at Megatron. OOC: The jet was not an autohit, whether it hits or not depends entirely on your reaction.IC: "This is normally the part where I demand your surrender." Optimus thought about how long and hard the war was. Memories of battles flashed through his mind. Keretao destroyed by war. The exodus to Mata Nui. Who would you be without me, Prime?Time to find out."This situation is anything but normal." Optimus shot down full force, hot enough to turn any melted snow to steam.OOC: The thoughts didn't take long, as thought is far faster than flashbacks make it look. XDIC: Ratchet laughed. "Perhaps this is uncomfortable. Swoop, it's good to have you back."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I don't think Swoop needs to be full-on Animated Swoop, all silent like that. But, your char, your choice.IC: Ratchet noticed what Swoop was looking at. "They've done this before. A hundred times...though this seems to be the last. From that barrier, it looks like there is no escape.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Rodimus, Sideswipe, Sideways, Rook, Crosswise (Ko-Wahi, Near the peak of Mt. Ihu):Rodimus looked around, First the beach, then now on top of a mountain... PRIME! The Aukati commander leaped forward to aid Prime, only to be blasted back by an invisible shield.Sideswipe said nothing, instead he leaned over to Dino and asked, "Wut's goin' on?"Sideways said nothing, he couldn't talk, but he knew what was going on. Just as he was told. He looked strait at place beyond the Aukati and Phantom visions, and quickly gathered his thoughts. This was it, just as his master said. Then what happens next, he shuddered in both fear and excitement. A gasping sound came from him, while both Rook and Crosswise spoke for him, Sideway's lips moved beneath his mask, a grotesque reminder of what Soundwave had done to him."ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL!" Rook and Crosswise announced, a manically laughter followed from the two, Sideways echoed this as well.IC: Rodimus, Sideswipe, Sideways, Rook, Crosswise (Ko-Wahi, Near the peak of Mt. Ihu):Rodimus looked around, First the beach, then now on top of a mountain... PRIME! The Aukati commander leaped forward to aid Prime, only to be blasted back by an invisible shield.Sideswipe said nothing, instead he leaned over to Dino and asked, "Wut's goin' on?"Sideways said nothing, he couldn't talk, but he knew what was going on. Just as he was told. He looked strait at place beyond the Aukati and Phantom visions, and quickly gathered his thoughts. This was it, just as his master said. Then what happens next, he shuddered in both fear and excitement. A gasping sound came from him, while both Rook and Crosswise spoke for him, Sideway's lips moved beneath his mask, a grotesque reminder of what Soundwave had done to him."ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL!" Rook and Crosswise announced, a manically laughter followed from the two, Sideways echoed this as well.

OOC: Aukati second in command, you mean. XDIC: "There is a-nothing we can do." Dino replied to Sideswipe. "Optimus and Megatron are fighting, and one of them will die. I'm fairly certain Megatron will...Optimus has had enough.""And that's what I'm afraid of.""Wot?""Now that nothing can stop the battle no matter what happens, Optimus and Megatron are fighting full force. They are also fighting to the death.""So then...if they are truly evenly matched...""They could BOTH end up dead."Roadbuster noticed the trio cheering. "OY! SHUT IT! WHO THE KARZ ARE YEH?!" The three Bay Wreckers approached them."You've..forgotten?" Ratchet sighed. "Optimus Prime, the red and blue one, is our leader. Our friend. This is the final battle. He fights for freedom and to save the island from the evil Phantoms. The Phantom leader, Megatron, is also fighting. One or both will die today."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Kodu walked through the village. He needed a job, as he had been short on money.OOC: Open for interaction

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "Yes. Truth be told, Vakama's order saved me. That gave time for Optimus's 'power rage' to die down, and he actually..." Barricade trailed off, not knowing how to describe it. He, to be honest, didn't want to. "I owe both Vakama and Optimus my life."A long pause."And you've defected as well? Not to say the same way I did...that would be disastrous. More Phantoms is the last thing we need."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Yeah, well, same for your big friend. Apparently he's not happy about that. Remember, he himself told me the story and I argued with him about it after we fought Overlord? I mean, the entire thing happened right in front of your face."OOC: If you mistook that for metagaming. All the Aukati pretty much know everything about the Maximals now. And the Predacons, seeing as they were mentioned to them.

Pk57sNJ.jpg