Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Jild)

Jild smiles coldly at Revan as he continues to chant. Yes, this was good. Revan was showing interest in Makuta.He could make a good ally.The Skakdi of Air looks toward the storm as it was blowing around them. The errie feel to it added to the chants; making a frightening, yet wonderful-atleast for Jild-occassion.After another hour, the Skakdi finally stops the chant."Well, what do you think of being a follower?" asked Jild to Revan.-Mef Man

IC(Jild)

Jild nods his head at Revan as he walks through the entrance first. Something wasn't right.The Skakdi of Air frowns as he walks back to his bed and goes beneath the covers. His armor and skin were freezing and the covers felt nice; even though they were just about the same warmth, but he wasn't too worried about the cold. What was troubling him was Revan. Why had he started acting so strongly about Makuta? Something was wrong with him.And Jild intended to find out.-Mef Man

IC: [Rannin]Rannin sneezed, nearly sending his epic tea flying everywhere. Luckily, none of the heavenly beverage was lost, allowing him to finish the drink. However, he did manage to annoy the bartender at the inn he was drinking at with his sneeze."That was strange," he muttered as he asked for another cup of tea. "Why did I suddenly sneeze once? It doesn't make much sense."

IC: Revan: Revan walked out of the outside patio and went out of the room, careful to to wake Jild. A bar was down there, so he decided to take a drink or two. He saw Rannin sneezing on his tea. Odd, Revan thought. He order the strongest beers around, and drank them very fast. His mouth was on fire, but the Ta-Toa could care less.

IC(Jild)

Jild watches the Toa of Fire leave. Good; now he could finally stop. He felt even closer to Makuta than before from chanting, but he was exhausted. The Skakdi stands up and goes back to his bed; making sure that Revan was already downstairs. Jild quickly falls asleep; not worrying about the temperature of his bed.-Mef Man

IC NikaronNow to find that Toa. Then Nikaron realized something, he had already evacuated the houses, thus any Toa in one would be the illusionist. Using the Termites in the homes, Nikaron looked for the Toa. Then, Bingo, he had found him. He launched a disk at the building's window. The now broken revealed the Toa standing there.Now exhausted, Nikaron leaped down from the building, into the alley, and collapsed on a trash can. Unconscious.

OOC: Actually, the Illusionist is disguised as a tree nearby :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: BruntoaBruntoa, who had been sitting next to Rannin, decided to finally speak up, he was enjoying a cup of tea as well."So, are you just gonna criticize our beverage choices little man? Cause if that's all your good for, beat it." Bruntoa said in his usual gruff voice.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: [Rannin]"You claim that the heavenly beverage know as tea is 'feminine'?" said Rannin quietly, malice evident in his voice. "Have you ever faced the challenge of drinking boiling hot bitter tea?"The tentacles protruding out of his back wiggled slightly."Try drinking it, then see if you can call it 'feminine'."OOC: Insulting the epic tea? BLASPHEMY! MADNESS!

IC: JL/AldarinJL stopped in his tracks towards Ko-Koro. He thought back towards one of his ideas he had when he had first woke up on the island, and learned of the darkness - a group to fend it off. But back then, JL had no idea how to do anything like that. But now.....He ran towards the Koro. Perhaps he would know.=====Later......JL strode around the small room. His friend, Aldarin, had said that he would help, but he would also need recruitment. That was the main problem - where to now? He needed help in retrieving information, and also in dealing with other dark deeds. This would help, but where to find recruitment? Just then, The turaga of Plasma, Aldarin, stepped into the room, and tossed JL a book.Aldarin: I wrote it myself. Its a guide for travelling on Mata Nui - great book, if you ask me. I would guess you would know what to do.JL flipped the pages. He needed it quick, so probably a close area. Ta-Koro? Po-Koro? No, not Po-Koro. That was one weird place. Ta-Koro. That was that, then. He tossed the book back towards Aldarin, who caught it in his hand. JL nodded towards him, grabbed his stuff, and headed back from where he came, the Cable Car station. In his hands was a massive wooden sign, the words on it clear. Meanwhile, Aldarin turned around, and walked towards the entrance of his home, a large cozy home in Ko-Koro. He picked up his staff, along with an identical sign JL carried, and walked outside. Heating his staff to an extreme heat, he jabbed it down, easily melting a small hole. Aldarin placed the sign in, facing outwards towards the street, in front of his home. Easily understood. Satisfied, Aldarin turned back inside, ignoring a really loud shout about tea somewhere in the town, and closed his door, as the cold air quickly froze the sign to the ground, anchoring it.A sign, which read...."Adventurer's and warriors of the light required for Adventurer's Guild! All are welcome! "And, if they paid enough attention, would also find the smaller etch of the words...." Help us fight against evil, Makuta included. We have information about the Chronicler's Company. "OOC: JL to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:A lone figure trudged through the snow, as lost as one could be. The figure had been silently travelling through Mata Nui for weeks, and had never experienced such cold. The figure was a Skakdi, a female one named Cezohk, and she was looking for help against the "bullies", as she called the Makuta's followers. As she stalked through the snow, she saw a shape in the distance. Hurrying, she almost tripped several times, and was greeted by the sight of a house. "Mata Nui, I'm saved!" she thought, feeling the warmth coming from the house. She almost had a fit of happiness, but calmed down enogh to notice a sign in front of it. Reading the sign, she felt all the hardships of her long journey start to ease. "The bullies are going to pay," she muttered to herself. Carefully, she knocked on the door.OOC:Hello, I'm new.

Edited by NinjaPrinny

BACON.

OOC: The house is in Ko-Koro, the resident town in Ko-Wahi, the icy mountains and glaciers of Mata-Nui. Ko-Koro is built such that it is UNDER a massive iceberg - once which blocks 2 glaciers from crushing the town. Just so you know.IC: AldarinAldarin was busy reading the Mata-Nui daily when a knock on the door was heard. Turning his head, he wondered if the being outside was an adventurer too. Smiling, he walked out towards the door, and pulled it open. Right there stood a Skakdi.Aldarin: I assume you are here because of that sign. You are welcome, but let me just say that the Adventurer's Guild is still in a planning phase - only me and my friend, JL, started it. You are welcome to help gain new members, although I believe you would like to....tell us who you are, first.He grabbed the new book which held the data of all members, currently holding himself, and JL.OOC: He's just gonna write down everything that you wrote in your profile page, since that's basically the character profile. However, you probably won't actually copy and paste it, so you can just pretend you told Aldarin all that, and then add some special 'notes.'EDIT: LOL I just realized that. Haha.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:"My name is Cezohk..." she began teling him all about herself and her history."...and now, here I am." Cezohk sighed. She had never been much of a talker, and telling her story had left her feeling tired. "The sign said I get to fight evil. If this is true, I will be happy to assist you in any way I can."OOC:I built 2 huge MOCs last night, so my creativity is screwed.

BACON.

IC: AldarinAldarin thought about it. While it was true they were fighting evil, they hoped to do it in a way which lead to evil being oblivious to their movements. He thought about it. After having scribbled down Cezohk's profile, he stood up.Aldarin: Yes. We fight evil, although its more of a 'I'm standing in your way, trying to find clues to stop you' thing. We're more of adventurers, trying to explore dark and damp places. Most of the time, these places hold key's to defeating evil, one way or another. So, yes. If you would like to be a member of the Adventurer's Guild, it would be a pleasure to have you join us.He thought about the current situation. No doubt, JL was also gaining new members. However, what good would 1 Toa be? Perhaps this new recruit could help him out.Aldarin: My friend, JL, is recruiting more heroes to join our cause. However, you and I both know that 1 Toa, on such an island, would do no good. We need more members if we are to succesfully stand in the way of evil. So, may I task you with such a quest - To head towards Ta-Koro and give him this tablet.He pushed it forwards on the desk. Beautifully carved with full color from rich minerals, it was an item only explorers would have the resources to create, and only a master of heat could form. Etched on one side was a symbol, and on the other side, JL's name, and additional detail. Aldarin: I guess you could say, this is a secret handshake. We are adventurers, and we are those who fight against evil. If evil is lying to us, we could simply ask for the badge. Don't have it? Liar. Oh, and here's yours. I created it just now.Sure enough, it was still warm from the creation process. It would easily keep a person's hand easily warm in Ko-Wahi, at least for the time being.Aldarin: Also, give him this scroll.He pushed it forwards.Aldarin: He's a Toa of Lightning, with black, silver and white armor. Wear's a very.....different mask. Silver. He should be in Ta-Koro right now. Look for him, and once you've given him the scrolls.... Well, the scrolls just tell him you are an ally. After all, he has no idea of our conversation right now. After that is done, you can either follow him as he travels around the region trying to gain more members, or you may help guide others here. Or, you could even head towards the other side of the island for some recruitment. So, Cezohk, will you take on this quest?OOC: Ninjaprinny, I noticed that Cezohk is a Skakdi of Psionics. Psionics is not allowed, unless you have special approval from a host (Friar Tuck, Emzee, Nuju Metru) so you might wanna change it.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [Rannin]"He cannot handle the fact that tea is greater than beer," said Rannin in a deadpan as he looked to the Skakdi that had arrived. "His body is resisting in its attempts to prove that beer can keep people awake as long as tea can."The Iron Toa's metal tentacles grabbed another cup of tea, dropping it into his hands."And besides," he continued, sipping the beverage. "Beer has no caffeine, therefore tea wins."

IC: AldarinAldarin stopped. No, there was no point in sending Cezohk to give JL something if JL was probably going to return to head off to somewhere else again. He took back the scroll, which he lit on fire. Better to destroy it than store it. He then took the stone, and placed it into a cupboard under his desk.The turaga turned to Cezohk to give his explanation.Aldarin: Actually....no. You seem to be yearning for a fight with the Makuta. While if you fought now you'd be turned into a puddle of whoknowswhat in seconds, perhaps we can get a fighting edge.He leaned forwards.Aldarin: Have you ever heard of the Chronicler's Company? If you've been here long, you would. Tamaru was assassinated; JL was there. In fact, he had been fighting against Makuta's servants. Nearly died. However, Tamaru had given a clue, and from what he heard, JL also knew that Kopeke had another clue. We believe that if we can gather all the clues and unlock it's secrets, we'd be given a fighting edge. The last time JL had fought against Makuta's servants, they had escaped, heading north through the tunnels. That means they are heading for either Po-Wahi, Ga-Wahi or Onu-Wahi.He rubbed his hands, warming it from the chilly air.Aldarin: Everyone wants the clues. Us too. But what we truly want is to be able to stop them from stopping us from getting the clues - and that means stopping them from killing the rest. To do that, we need some intel on them. So, Cezohk. JL was last chasing a Toa of Air named Vidar and a Toa of Magnetism named Echelon. Find them, but do not fight them. Here, a map of Mata Nui in case you get too lost. Head through the Le-Koro highway if you want to start your search.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013