Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Much smaller than Hogwarts :PIt's not yet finished, but when it is, it will be a fairly large building (a lot bigger than most Mata-Nui buildings) made out of yellowish sandstone (at least, that's how I imagine it), and similar to the Sanctum in shape. It may have a tower or two, but it will be pretty much rectangular, with a courtyard in the middle.The obstacle course/running track is OUTSIDE.IC (Krohlen)Krohlen visibly breathed out."Well, he didn't take it too badly," he remarked to Vernadon. "It's hard to say 'no' to a Toa like him..."They were then approached by another Toa."Yes," said Krohlen. "Welcome to our noble and semi-constructed institution."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Currently the school is just a few huts scattered around a courtyard. The track circles the courtyard. Later most likely a building will be built a little bit to the side of the courtyard, with a separate courtyard inside of it.IC: Vernadon"I was not worried about saying no," responded Vernadon. "I have said no to many beings of higher statues. I suppose that is the nature of a traveling bard. No what worries me is the type of Toa he is, the kind that doesn't give up. I have a feeling we'll be hearing from him again, and most likely soon. One way or another he'll try to put us in his debt. Just you wait and see, we'll be hearing from the Cultured Gentry soon enough." Vernadon finished, just before the newcomer arrived."Yes we our indeed building a school, do you wish to enroll?"OOC: Could I have a headcount of new students I need to add to the list.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Krayzikk, Academy"I would very much like to do so." The titan replied. "Is there any chance that you need a hand with the construction?"OOC: This officially ends my record of never being ninja'd. Karz. :P

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Krohlen)"There's every chance," Krohlen said, smiling. "We've acquired most of the wood, stone and so forth, but actually building it is proving slow work. I'd rather not hire Po-Matoran; you know what they're like - they'd each be constructing it to their own design, and at the moment it's mostly just Rannin, with me telling him what to do."He took a look at the Titan-sized Toa, sizing him up."Do you have any particular skills or abilities?" he asked. "I can see you're strong, but other than that?"OOC: Ironic that in-game, my character does most of the lists :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Krayzikk"Just my Kualsi. Was born without elemental powers." Krayzikk replied. "Oh, and don't even think about hiring Po-Matoran. Had to work with some once. It wasn't worth what I was payed for the job." Krayzikk smiled at the memory.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Gezdom, Ledzel, Nost, and Sagom from Le-Wahi.

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Sagom)

Gezdom was soon jumping off of his word and landing in the snow beneath him. He waved as the beings flying above him before heading toward the weapons store.Sagom smiles at her brother before landing the bird in the stable."We're here," she says to the other before sliding down the bird; holding her hand down for Nost to jump off to the ground.Ledzel smiles while sliding off of the bird as well. They were finally out of the air and they could get some sleep now.-Mef Man

IC: Tahuva walked in. Shohu was still making something large for him, slowly, piece by piece. "What are you making, Shohu?"Shohu jumped. "KARZAHNI MATA NUI!" He regained his composure and continued working, repairing a part he messed up. "This is a very delicate process...and large enough to take a few days. I don't have infinite energy, you know."If you will be using your powers to make this, first make yourself a broadsword for self-defense, and keep it.""Are you sure? It'll slow down your little surprise I'm making for you.""I cannot endanger my team for personal gain. I am certain."Dervian asked Klastio, "So where are we going?"Kahua noticed that the fight back in Ko-Koro, though exponentially smaller than that in Ta-Koro, had left a few broken buildings. "Are you sure they won't recognize us from the fight?"Tahuva shook his head. "They might. But we're less likely to be recognized here. The battle of Ta-Koro nearly destroyed the area around VAkama's hut. The battle here was much smaller, so we are much less famous--or infamous, whatever they see us as. The people here know not of our great achievements or our great failures in avoiding collateral damage."Shohu kept an ear out, being a trained warrior, but his focus was on Tahuva's...well, he couldn't say what it was yet. It was a surprise. He did, however, make himself a good broadsword.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris, Miptel, The RelSolaris walked in with the rest of the Toa."So what are we gonna do now?" he asked, looking to the cold sky.Mip nodded, looking at the snow. He was home again...The Rel kept running. They had just left without it! It ran up until it saw the rest of the Toa. There they were. It joined the group without being noticed.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC Klastio - Ko-Koro - Talking: "We can't go straight to Vaarn, not after that fight... one of his goons probably saw us, and reported to his master that we got tangled up in a fight some some people. If Vaarn is as smart as I think he is, then he will not see us," he said, looking around the Koro. "I wish Sentarn was here, he was probably the most knowledgeable about Vaarn's goons, and we don't know a thing about them, or their names, or even what they look like, for Mata Nui's sake," Klastio said, slowly growing frustrated. Klastio wasn't sure about what Vaarn was going to do about the recent fight, was he going to pull his men back and have them hide, or was he going to have them looking for Tahuva and the others? Then, Klastio saw someone who he thought he would never see outside of Vaarn's mansion. The Matoran slave who answered Vaarn's door. The Matoran was currently browsing a small shop, just looking at what he could buy, and he never noticed as the group of people closed in around him, blocking his exits."Hi there," Klastio said, prompting the Matoran to jump in fear, and turn around quickly. "Wha-What are you all doing here? The guards will see you, and you'll be arrested," the Matoran stuttered. Klastio shook his head, "We just want to talk. Tell us, I'm sure it won't be of any bother, but did any of Vaarn's goons abduct a Matoran of stone from Ta-Koro?" he asked, watching the Matoran begin to speak. "Vaarn doesn't have any 'goons', he's a man of business, not crime-""Don't even think of lying to us, we know Vaarn is a veteran criminal, even if his 'public reputation' says otherwise. And we know his men kidnapped Garth, each of them carry a weapon with the letter V engraved into its hilt, and we found a serrated ice blade at the scene of the kidnapping," he said. The Matoran was caught, here he was, surrounded by a group of beings that could kill him in a heartbeat, and he had tried to lie his way out. He knew they understood Vaarn's true profession, they had indisputable evidence, and all they needed was a warrant from the guards (if those even existed on Mata Nui), and Vaarn would be caught."Alright, I'll tell you what I know about your friend, just let me go in peace, and I'll even tell you how to get to Vaarn," he said, deciding to abandon Vaarn and run for... wherever his goons weren't.Klastio smiled, that was more like it. "Alright, spit it out already, we've been waiting for too long now," the impatient Toa of air said. "Vaarn has told me that your friend is being kept in the basement of an Inn here in Ko-Koro, the Sickle or something like that. It's heavily guarded, and the basement if protected by a lone white guard, who is Vaarn's strongest man, I've heard... listen, I don't know what they want with your friend, Vaarn kept going on about incredible wealth, and power, but he never told me how he was going to get all of that out of your brown friend. "And as for how to get to Vaar himself, there's a basement in the house behind it, with a tunnel that leads to the basement in Vaarn's mansion... that's also guarded, and your best option is to go at day, when the sun is highest in the sky... that's when they take a short five minute break, and change shifts. Please, if Vaarn finds out that I-"A metal dart was suddenly lodged in the Matoran's throat, and he fell dead, never to stand again.Klastio unsheathed his sword, and turned to look at who had killed the Matoran; but the only thing he ever saw was a hooded figure disappear behind the rooftops... "I'm willing to bet that was one of Vaarn's men... let's go, we don't want to end up like this guy," he said, crouching to close the Matoran's eyes. He stood, and walked into the closest Inn, beckoning for the others to follow. OOC: Okay, now we just need to find the Inn the Matoran mentioned, kill the guards and the white being in there, and free Garth. Then, after that, we can head for Vaarn's mansion and finish (or perhaps begin) the fight with him. -Klastio

IC: Kahua looked everyone over. "Agreed. We're not exactly stealthy, I mean, a Toa of Iron building a...whatever, a Toa of Magnetism with a can on his back, and a massive Toa of Fire with weapons and a rifle kind of gives it away that we're warriors.""Klastio, what are you doing? That's a random inn. He specifically mentioned 'The Sickle.' Now could anyone who knows anything about Ko-Koro tell us where to find it?" Dervian made a puzzled face. "Karz...what if he got the name wrong?""I doubt that. If he was shot dead for what he said, he would be telling the truth."Shohu looked up. "Or he could be expendable and they did that to make it more convincing.""Maybe we should just go in. Klastio's the guide, right?"Tahuva unsurely followed Klastio into the inn, as did the others.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Miptel, The Rel, Solaris"Stealthy," Mip scoffed. "As if." They entered the inn. "I don't like the look of this place.""You don't like the look of any place," The Rel pointed out."Well, I thought you'd all just like to know," Mip sighed.Solaris looked around."Let's just do what we need to," he said, keeping his hand on the hilt of his longsword. "And if our objective is in a different location... well, let's just hope we're right for now."

IC: "Calm down, Mip." Tahuva thought for a moment. "There's no point in getting a room here. We already have a room at an inn. We must search the basement.""And what happens when the innkeeper wonders what the Karz we're doing in there?""We tell him we think we dropped something down there.""And if he's never seen us in his life?"Shohu laughed. "EVERYONE in Ta and Ko-Koro has seen us.""Move out." Tahuva led them down into the basement.OOC: Skar, what do we find there?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Nothing. XD This is just a hiding spot for the moment so no assassins kill us. :P IC Klastio - An Inn - Talking: "This isn't the Sickle, guys, we just had to hide here so no assassins killed us like they killed that Matoran," he said, taking a seat at a nearby table. "Let's figure out what we're doing here before we go running into a heavily guarded Inn," he said, reminding them that the Sickle was guarded. -Klastio

IC: Tahuva irritatedly turned to Klastio. "We were only meant to hide here? It is not wise to do that. Every second we hide is another second Garth must suffer. Toa Xanthium, move out and find the Sickle. Which of us has the most knowledge of this Koro?"Dervian shook his head. "But if we are killed...""I know better than to assume any opponent is weak. But if you really want Garth to be in danger, we can stay here."Kahua walked out."Guess we go then..."Shohu continued smoothing out the curves on the...whatever. It was anything but easy, and he had to fit quite a lot of gears together. "Karz..."Tahuva led them out. "As I said, whoever knows where a place called The Sickle is should speak up."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: MiptelMip spoke up."I know where the Sickle is," he said. "I lived in this Koro for years. I walked past that place a few times." He pulled out a map of the Koro. "It should be right about here." He pointed to one of the huts marked on the map. "At least, that's where I remember it being..."

OOC: You guys can try and guess what Shohu's making. Whoever gets it right gets a gift too! (But be specific)IC: Tahuva nodded. "Thank you." He walked over to the Sickle. "It would seem this is the place.""What gave you the idea, the big sickle hanging off of the roof or the sign saying The Sickle?"Tahuva ignored Kahua's childish humor and knocked on the door.OOC: Once again, Skar, what happens now is your call.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: @Toa Onarax, add my char 'Red' to the student list pls..?IC: Aurum ( Also puppeteering Rakata's char, Ysimar. I have permission.)Nobody expected someone to steal dead, rust bodies, so when Ysimar walked into the morgue,no one saw him. Curious, though, that he was followed by 2 matoran, who were most definitely not rusty. They were Ko-Matoran, and both had a slightly dead gaze, as if bored. Good thing they were Ko-Matoran, who, just like dead Matoran, are always bored and don't really talk.Soon, however, Ysimar was behind an alleyway, and was using a metal mirror to watch the events. Aurum, meanwhile, stood between two dead Matoran, and he had shapeshifted into a Ko-Matoran too. They were standing outside Nuju's hut. Aurum lifted his arm and knocked on the door. Now, all he had to do was act like he was leader of a band of Matoran intent on defending Kopeke, and ask if there were any others doing the same thing, and if so, where were they. Once he knew where they were.....he'd know where Kopeke was.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(lone): as lone got off of the transport from ta-wahi, he swore he could of felt his armor get even colder. "it's going to be a very long day, i can just feel it the air." he said to himself.OCC: this just a starting post, if anyone want to interact with him i'll be glad

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC, Ezio: "Pourge! There you are! I was looking for you..."OOC: Forgive me Nitro Frost: I never did get around to having Emzee RP Nuju for us, but as soon as I'm not busy I will. Once again, sorry! :(IC, Kinvex: "I don't have to touch you to defeat ou, Utu." And with that, Kinvex shot an arc of electricity at Utu. Since Utu was blind for the moment, he hopefully wouldn't dodge the attack.

OOC: Traxin from Le-Wahi. IC (Wastes, near Ko-Koro): Traxin trudged through the snow, the cold nibbling at his fingertips and his cheeks. Yet, despite the painfully freezing weather, he liked Ko-Wahi. It was peaceful and quiet, which was a blessing for a Toa of Sonics, especially after such a loud battle as the one he had just fought. The Ko-Matoran didn't talk much, either, and when they did, it made sense.Traxin began to near Ko-Koro, at least, he thought he was. It was where it was last time he had come here, so he doubted it would have changed. Sure enough, he soon found himself in Ko-Koro.Instead of enjoying the attractions of the village, Traxin went straight to an inn, where his skin itched slightly at the sudden change in temperature. Warm flames burned in torches on the walls, and the innkeepers welcoming smile ushered him in. After a brief conversation, Traxin was shown to his room, and paid the innkeeper.For the first time in quite a while, Traxin had a good nights sleep.

IC: lone had heard about a school being built not to far from. he decide to head that way. maybe he might learn something there.OCC: Im trying to get some interaction. its seem best to head for the school

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: I'm waitin' for Emzee to RP Nuju, but until he appears I'll try to establish a connection with your characters, if you're interested. :)IC (Naru, Sanctum)The Ko-Matoran told Naru that she would have to wait for a little while, but also that she should not leave the area because the Turaga might be available sooner than expected. Nuju had recently received troubling news, he said, and was currently contemplating what to do about it. Naru nodded and went looking through the Sanctum after the Matoran helpfully pointed her in the right direction.The aisle with texts on Rahi were easy enough to find, but since she didn't really know what she was looking for, the Toa of Plasma simply glanced over every label she could find. It was boring work, and she grew colder by the minute. Naru spent a small amount of her energy to heat herself, so that she could achieve normal temperature. It was a waste of energy, she knew that, but she really, really hated cold. Why she had decided on Ko-Koro as her destination of choice was now beyond her.As she turned a corner towards the "Rahi" shelf, Naru almost bumped into another Toa of Plasma, and she quickly dismissed her power even though she knew there was little chance she could singe him. The weak orange glow faded, and she was left feeling cold again."Oh, hello," she said. "I didn't see you there, I'm sorry."OOC: That's Phavion. Where does the prefix "ev-" in your profile come from, by the way?

Edited by Katuko