Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Sagom and Vagdom)

"Yes, let's," she replies before standing up and hugging her adopted father. "We'll see you in the morning.""I'll see you two as well," he replies, hugging his daughter as well.Karz, I hope they have seperate rooms.Sagom turned away from her father and walked back to Nost, gently holding his hand."I know of an inn nearby we can stay at; how does that sound?"-Mef Man

IC - Sucogu - Primitive Sleddin' Time"Look out!" yelled the Toa of lightning as he sped down the mountain.He was totally out of control. He had done a three-sixty at least once, and hit a bump. Whether it was a rock or one of the people who had accompanied him, he didn't know. He hoped for the former. Either way, he had lost part of a board twenty feet back upon hitting it.There was a rattling from behind him. Something was loose... He was nearly to the bottom of the slope, so he'd slow down on a flat surface. He'd slid to a stop, and everything'd be just dandy...Except not.The ropes holding his sled together snapped, and everything went flying. Boards everywhere. He was now sliding down on his comfortable chair. Somehow, it was upright at this angel, so he reclined. His wardrobe slid on its front behind him. Then, he hit the ground. The chair spun repeatedly, going forward on ice. How he managed to stay upright, he didn't know.From the blur, he distinguished a small village from the snow. He shut his eyes to keep from puking...Until he stopped. The chair halted. He was sitting in the middle of the small village."Oh. Hello there." he mumbled awkwardly.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro GatesTuara didn't take her hateful eyes off of Utu's face, "He didn't know. But it probably has something to do with his Mark. His eyes changed to the same color."She readujusted, "We'll figure it out soon."OOC: Utu, Tuara, and presumebly Kinvex to Ta-WahiIC: Salamander - Ko-KoroSalamander watched as Tuara and Kinvex left through the gates. He didn't really know what to feel about earlier. He didn't regret it. He single-handedly took down Tuara, and in the end, Utu was done for a while at least.He started walking around the village, alone with his thoughts.OOC:I have NO idea what to do with Salamander...

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SlifeSlife walked over to Sucogu, "Chap you went through all that to get your stuff, and it didn't even look cool. You could've just asked me to move it with my mask." Slife shook his head. IC: NikaronHaving dropped Venator off, Nikaron was now following Kinvex and Tuara from the shadows of the rooftops. He had made a promise to look out for his friends.OOC: Nikaron to Ko-Wahi.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC Thama:"It won't be that hard to find the base," Thama agreed. "We'd better get moving soon. Nen and the rest will be almost out of Po-wahi by now, and the sooner we reach them the less backtracking we'll have to do to get to Onu-wahi. Although, if Taipu hasn't been seen in a while it's going to be particularly difficult to find him. Maybe Nen has some connections we can use to help us search." As she turned to leave, Thama remembered something. She turned to Kalama. "If Tanuka's coming with us, she'll be away from your guiding hand. I'll do my best to teach her how to be a toa. We'd better get moving Cyrax"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: "I don't take orders from matoran." Ara'kas said in response to Kalama's plan. Before she could say anymore, she was cut of by Kamaehu. The tall toa endeavoured to salvage the situation now. "You two can go directly to Onu-Wahi." he said, gesturing to Thama and Cyrax. "We will return to the others and bring them back."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

"'This Matoran' is the reason half the Chronicler's Company still stands and if we're lucky, my plan should increase that to 2/3rds. 4 out of 6 isn't bad. I can only hope Hafu found some way to escape if he is still alive. Once we've secured those we know to still be among the living THEN we can investigate the 'maybies'." Kalama was already examining the hut, following whatever scuffle may have taken place in his mind's eye looking for a clue as to the trail of the Raiders.Hearing Kamaehu's suggestion he said, "That sounds wise." Looking at Thama he said, "There comes a time when she must learn to swim or drown on her own." He gave her a smug smile. "Let her look upon this as yet another practical exercise in Strategy. Thinking for herself instead of letting others guide her thinking. She needs to be the one to set the tempo if she's going to be successful on her own."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Shohu fell, but Tahuva stood.Dervian slammed into the wall on the other side of the room. "OW!"Tahuva was about to attack, but he found Klastio's rear on his face. "KARZ!" He fell over, then stood again. "Stand your ground!"Dervian and Shohu got up again. "Ready for round 2!""As far as I'm concerned, round one hasn't started yet.""He has the ability to repel people. I need someone to distract him...I have a plan." He whispered to Dervian, Shohu, and Kahua. They charged at Ghlist, except for Tahuva. Kahua's Kakama let him get there first.Tahuva used his Garai, keeping Ghlist and Kahua in position and preventing Ghlist's telekinesis from moving Kahua away. "ATTACK!"Kahua formed an Iron Sand sword and started slashing Ghlist, giving Dervian and Shohu a good enough distraction to get there.Tahuva used his Garai on Dervian and Shohu as well, so that they could freely attack Ghlist without fear of being repelled.And attack Ghlist they all did, giving Tahuva time to get there in the middle of the distraction and swing his axe down on Ghlist's head.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(Sagom and Vagdom)

Vagdom waved to Nost as well before rolling his eyes.Little Matoran's too weak to shake hands...The Turaga chuckled to himself before washing the rest of the plates and cups. He then went to the next room and went to bed as well.The two were soon on the street and headed toward a nearby inn."Here it is," she says to Nost while pointing toward the inn.-Mef Man

IC Thama:Thama considered Kamaehu's plan. "Very well. If you're going to go and get the others you should probably make haste. Any dawdling risks Taipu being killed or captured."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC: Ara'kas looked coldly at Kalama. "Of course, of course. Because of you, a third of the chronicler's company is safe, hidden. Sure. Just remember you're not the only hero here. We've lost good toa over the centuries, fighting to make sure that matoran like you had a chance to rise up. I've been fighting since before you were born." "That is enough." Kamaehu's words cut through the air like a knife. In truth, days ago he might have said things similar. But now, he was realizing why Kalama led the way he did. Stopping he musings, he nodded to Thama. "However, you're right. There's no time to waste. We ride."OOC: Kamaehu and Ara'kas to Po-wahi.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Kalama shook his head. "That one's got miles to go before she understands. Perhaps when she meets Nuraka all will be made clear to her. Hmmmm..." Kalama examined the invisible trail before coming back to the door."This way." He said facing south. Turning back to Cyrax and Thama he said, "Remember. Find Taipu. Get him to Rock Frost. I'll catch up with you there." With that, the Matoran loped off into the snow.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC Thama:Thama watched Kalama vanish into the snow. It was just her and Cyrax now. "The two of us should get going too," she said. "We'll no doubt beat them there, but it'd be good to get things started while we wait for the rest of them."

IC: CyraxCyrax: Alright. Meet you at Onu-Koro.A second later, she was off the southern cliff, his Katanas slicing the rock walls as she slid down towards Le-Koro. Yet another second later and she had found the Le-Koro highway.1 more second, and she was in Onu-Koro.Cyrax to Onu-Wahi.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Thama:Thama followed after Cyrax, keeping pace with short warps. She soon reached Onu-koro.OOC: Thama to Onu-Wahi

OOC: I'm baaaaaaack! Well, not really. I'll just take control of Salamander a bit early. I should be back for real tomorrow afternoon. :biggrin:IC: SalamanderSalamander shivered slightly. He had used too much of his elemental energy during the fight, and now the cold was starting to creep into his body. To a creature of heat and flame like Salamander, such a thing was absolutely unbearable, if not dangerous. He had two options: either get the karz out of Ko-Wahi, or find a warm place to rest until he was back to full strength. Of the two, he favored the former. However, he also knew that a rash decision could very well cost him his life in this frozen wasteland.Rest for a while it is... Good thing I still have that room at the inn.Silently, Salamander turned around and began to make his way through the snow and back towards the inn. He would head for Po-Wahi in the morning.OOC: Why Po-Wahi?I have no idea. Maybe 'cause it will be warm? :shrugs:

Lacertus

IC: Kirian, HuntingKirian stalked the desolate snow-lands of Ko-Wahi, bow drawn, and Huna activated. Suddenly, a small Rahi, perfect game, appeared on a hill around 100 yards away. Kirian fired with deadly accuracy, and the arrow found its mark. Walking over to the Rahi, he deactivated his Huna.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

Kalama slid down the side of the slope before coming to a stop at the bottom. Getting up and replacing his shield he brushed the snow from his arms. Now, where would Kali take them from here? It's clear that she might go straight to Ta-Wahi but that would be too obvious...Hmm... risk verse gain... Le-Wahi would make an excellent place to lay low for a week and let the heat of Kopeke's kidnapping die down. Still Ko-Wahi provides many opportunities to throw off a pursuer which I am currently doing. They may be leading them south before looping around northward and throwing someone off...The Matoran paused to examine a rock. Untouched. He thought to himself. Then again...Carefully he brushed at the stone letting the wet fresh snow fall off.He examined the pattern he found under the covering of snow of older, frozen ice.Nope. That doesn't help me.Spotting another rock he loped over and examined it.Hmm... Rahi markings... this means...A shadow fell over him.Muaka nest.He felt the large tiger like Rahi breath on him."I'm warning you right now, just try and take a bite out of me." Kalama said without turning around.GWURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR."Don't do it." Kalama said reaching over his shoulder tightening his grip on the grip of one of his shields. It's not real fear the Matoran feels but he is now keenly aware of his surroundings. Time slows down for him as his mind processes these facts in the cold calm before the fight as the two combatants plot.Rahi: MuakaTiger likePrimary weapon: JawsSecondary weapons: Claws, Mass,Size: LargeSpecial considerations: Neck allows for lighting fast attacks, can send a quake based attack by jumping, overall fairly quick for a Rahi of considerable size. Very dangerous. Neck however needs time to wind back before releasing attack.Strategy: Is probably going to lead with attempted signature neck attack. Failing that, will swipe at opponent. Intelligent enough to read enemy movements. Slow to reposition itself. Keep close enough that it can't use it's rupture attack to good effectiveness and keep moving. If possible attack nose as it will reduce tracking ability. Go for eyes as well. Ultimately, DO. NOT. RUN.Kalama turned his head just enough to keep the Muaka in the corner of his left eye.The cat Rahi was braced and far back enough to make a jaw attack feasible.Kalama committed the strategy to movement memory and allowed his mind to go blank. He focused on his senses as they heightened with anticipation. His eye able to see almost every detail on the Muaka. His breathing seem to slow with time. He could hear every creak and whirr within the Muaka.The Muaka slowly leaned left and right deciding which side to attack from.Kalama waited for the sound of the neck.

IC (Naru):"Shame. It could have been useful..." Naru mused as she kept skimming across the text before her. Muaka were apparently spotted regularly on the mountain, but they weren't native ice Rahi. Still, they could do in a pinch. The only problem was that they didn't seem to have any special powers; at least none that the Matoran knew of.

IC:A Ko-matoran interrupted Naru's sentence by her entry. He nodded to the others near Naru and then addressed the Toa. "Turaga Nuju will see you now," he said. "Follow me."Naru stood, and walked behind the Ko-Matoran a short way. She took in the village around her, marveling at the crystalline elegance of the snowy mountains. They quickly arrived at an icy chamber, and Naru's matoran guide waved his arm at the doorway. "The Turaga awaits you inside."Naru entered the room. It was small, but with a high ceiling. The walls were covered in carved glyphs of the matoran alphabet. Turaga Nuju and his interpreter stood waiting. Nuju clicked and whistled, speaking the language of the birds, and his interpreter translated. "What is it that you seek, sister?"

test2.png

BAM! The Muaka's head shot forward as it attempted to snatch up the Matoran.Kalama hesitated only a moment, Wait for it...The survivalist launched himself upwards at the last second, flipping backward. The Muaka's head narrowly missed the Matoran and the powerful jaws shattered the very rock Kalama had been examining.Landing on the Muaka's neck, the Matoran ran down it preparing to hurl his shield at the mask on the Muaka's shoulder.The Muaka didn't give him a chance as it brought up it's left paw and swiped at the Matoran just as Kalama closed with the same shoulder. Kalama vaulted the flailing paw using it to twist himself and hurl the shield at the right mask.The Muaka denied him by moving it's neck in the way.Kalama landed and slid backwards in the snow arming himself with the other shield and catching the deflected one. He charged directly at the Muaka's flank.The Muaka simply swatted him.Kalama took the blow and let himself roll as he tried to regain traction on the slippery snow. Coming back to a halt he looked up and rolled left narrowly evading the rupture attack.Too far away, need to get closer. Watch for the claws.

IC: Shohu fell, but Tahuva stood.Dervian slammed into the wall on the other side of the room. "OW!"Tahuva was about to attack, but he found Klastio's rear on his face. "KARZ!" He fell over, then stood again. "Stand your ground!"Dervian and Shohu got up again. "Ready for round 2!""As far as I'm concerned, round one hasn't started yet.""He has the ability to repel people. I need someone to distract him...I have a plan." He whispered to Dervian, Shohu, and Kahua. They charged at Ghlist, except for Tahuva. Kahua's Kakama let him get there first.Tahuva used his Garai, keeping Ghlist and Kahua in position and preventing Ghlist's telekinesis from moving Kahua away. "ATTACK!"Kahua formed an Iron Sand sword and started slashing Ghlist, giving Dervian and Shohu a good enough distraction to get there.Tahuva used his Garai on Dervian and Shohu as well, so that they could freely attack Ghlist without fear of being repelled.And attack Ghlist they all did, giving Tahuva time to get there in the middle of the distraction and swing his axe down on Ghlist's head.

IC Ghlist - The Sickle Basement - Fighting: Ghlist realized that one of them had a Garai, and judging from the movement of the large red Toa, Ghlist could safely assume he was causing these problems. Ghlist blocked Kahua's attacks with his own axes, locking the sword in their blades, and ripped the sword from his opponent's hands, sending it into the wall behind him. Ghlist continued to block the oncoming attacks from his opponents, while trying to move them with telekinesis. Though he did not understand one thing... if they could move freely, then how could he not affect them with his abilities? They would have to be stationary to avoid being moved by him. Tahuva moved in to slash at his skull, and Ghlist was just barely able to avoid the attack, but his face was still sliced by the weapon. Ghlist then counter attacked Tahuva, shoving his weapon out of the way and getting his axe onto his mask, ripping it off and stopping the gravity effects. Ghlist brought his hands together, sending a powerful shock wave of force out, pushing his enemies back long enough for a few moments of recovery. -Ghlist

IC: ArgentumArgentum was simply taking a walk, trying to repress his insanity from forcing him to kill everyone in Ko-Wahi, when he heard a bunch of noises that sounded like the combination of a person running through snow, the snarl of a tiger, and the pinging of a shield. He looked down from the ledge he was on, and managed to catch sight of Kalama having a rough tumble with a Muaka Tiger. Deciding to suit himself, he sat on the ledge and started to clap his hands, clearly enjoying this.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Kirian, HuntingKirian reached the Rahi, his sleek white body moving gracefully across the snow. Removing the arrow from the Animal, Kirian slung it over his shoulder.Walking towards the nearest villiage, Kirian heard the sounds of a fight in the distance. Activating his Huna, he ran over there. Suddenly, much to the suprise of Argentum, a Toa of Ice (Kirian) appeared next to him. "What's going on here?"

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: They have the physical strength to move their arms, but they can't walk and their legs are bound to the ground.IC: Shohu ran out of the room with Kahua's can. "BE RIGHT BACK, THIS WILL HELP TAHUVA! I HAVE TO DO IT RIGHT NOW!"Tahuva had landed a blow, although a grazing one, still a blow. The flames from his heated axe smoldered on Ghlist's face, and he made the flames expand and engulf his whole body. "EAT THIS!" Using the pain as a distraction, Tahuva fired his gun more, giving Ghlist internal AND external burns. He took out his bladed knuckles and ran at Ghlist to finish him off. "DERVIAN, GUARD THE REAR!"Dervian levitated behind Ghlist to prevent any escape. He made a wind shuriken. "LET'S GO ALL OUT!"Shohu formed large metallic plates and reinforced them. "Karz...this better work!"Tahuva aimed a punch with his bladed knuckles at Ghlist's face.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ArgentumKirian thought he had scared Argentum. What he didn't know was that Argentum had sensed the magnetic presence for a long time now, as he watched Kalama struggle with the tiger.Kirian: What's going on here?Argentum: Well, that guy, Kalama, is a really bossy Ga-Koro marine commander. I don't know why he's here but I plan on finding out, simply because he'll probably know what I'm trying to find. As for whats happening, it seems his survivalist skills are acting for him as he tries to live for a few minutes longer. Don't help him, because I like to watch.OOC: @Tahu Nuva Golden, Your Toa/Matoran aren't supposed to have guns - you cannot forge them, craft them, and you can only steal them, at which point you do not know how to use it, and even if you do, you don't have any more ammo supplies and you can't create them. No Toa, Turaga and Matoran should know anything of these weapons, and its cheating if you have your character steal it from another character.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

BAMPF! The head shot forward again as the Muaka attempted to take a bite out of the Matoran.CLUNK! It's jaw closed around one of the upraised shields Kalama had as he lifted it.The Muaka raised its head into the air taking the Matoran with it.He doesn't make a noise.The Rahi started to sling its head around. Attempting to shake loose Kalama from the guard that it has in it's mouth. In a final gambit it slings the small inhabitant into the air directly above it.Kalama soars into to the air, his eyes closed enjoying the graceful flight before gravity snags him in it's clutches and brings him straight down to his doom. He opens his eyes to see the Muaka open it's maw wide and swallow him whole from the air.He does not feel fear. A grin spread across his face as it's not terror, but elation that racks his form.Kalama dove straight down and the Muaka snatched him from the air. It tries to swallow but nothing goes down it's gullet.There's something stuck in it's mouth...It tries to chew but it cannot.Kalama, hanging by an arm trapped in a grip, grins as the Muaka cannot work it's terrible teeth around the large shield caught in them. He draws the knife from his pack and starts slashing madly at the inside of the Muaka's mouth.A more terrible noise then one could ever imagine fills the air around him as the Muaka in terrible pain slings it's head, not in battle, but in terrible, terrible pain as whatever is stuck inside it's mouth is hurting it badly.Finally it shakes the Matoran free. Kalama comes flying out of the Muaka's mouth. He lands and is sent tumbling before regaining traction and manages to get back onto his feet, taunting the Muaka silently.The Muaka decides it's had enough. No meal is worth this pain. It retreats after sparing one last look at this intruder.Kalama examines himself finding himself covered in disgusting drool has only one thing to say..."...Told you not to try it. Gugh... disgusting but totally worth it. Now where was I?"

IC Ghlist - The Sickle Basement - Fighting: He endured the pain of the fire, just trying to stay on his feet; and then he took two bullets to his arm, and thankfully, they were only lodged in his armor, and had not penetrated deeper. As Tahuva ran in to punch him, he knocked his arm upward, and kicked him in the gut, stunning him for a moment so he could turn to deal with Dervian. He focused on Dervian, and shoved him backward with a good telekinetic push. He ran, leaping over Tahuva and landing in front of Kahua, who he shoved aside, running toward the exit. -Ghlist

IC: Shohu, however, was in the exit, and swung a HUGE METAL BOX at Ghlist, knocking him to the ground by surprise. "Is there a...problem?" He tossed Tahuva the box. "Weapons down."Kahua got up. "And we'll let you escape with your dignity."Tahuva caught the box. "Thanks for this."OOC: REad Tahuva's profile for the exact workings of the box, it's VERY complicated but can be assembled with medieval tech.IC: Tahuva pressed a button on the box, transforming it into a ring-shaped weapons rack on a four-legged base. "This is excellent..." He put his sword, axe, shield, and bladed knuckles on the rack. He took the hooks from the rack instead, then used them to pin Ghlist to the ground. The curves of the hooks were over his wrists, keeping him from escaping or removing them. Tahuva recovered his Garai then used it on the hooks to keep Ghlist from telekinetically removing them. Then, he took his sword from the rack and pointed it at Ghlist's head. "Any last words?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: @TNG, So much Transformers things that I think you're starting to G-moderator. You're doing too many things Toa shouldn't be able to have in the game.IC: ArgentumArgentum: That was....interesting. There's more to this than meets the eye.He levitated down towards Kalama.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Sagom)

Sagom took a seat on the side of the bed while taking off her boots."Well, feel free to wake me if you need me to get you anything," she adds before lying down on the bed beside him. Looking toward him, she says,"Good night, Nost, and, how about a massage on your forehead? That works sometimes."-Mef Man

IC Ghlist - The Sickle Basement - Surrendering:Ghlist knew when he was defeated, he was surrounded by enemies, pinned down on the ground, there was no way out except death. The being finally spoke, "I know when I am defeated. I surrender," he said, dropping his weapons, and relaxing. His voice was young, and old at the same time, wizened by all of the things he had seen in his life."Your friend is over there, unconscious. Unbind him and leave this place, Vaarn already knows you are here," he said to the beings, watching them begin to hurry about to free their friend, and leave. -Ghlist

OOC:

IC: One of the Ko-Matoran guards walked up to the Toa. He wore a white Kakama and had a sand-blue body with white feet. "May I help you?" the guard said stoically.

I stated that Aurum had shapeshifted into a Matoran, alongside 2 dead ones. Errr....Yeah..... :biggrin:?IC:Aurum (Disguised as Ko-Matoran): Well, we're explorers, and while we were coming to Ko-Wahi, we heard at Po-Koro that Hafu had been taken by Makuta's minions. Well, we're explorers, so we believe that the next step those horrible, insane servants would take is to head south for Kopeke, seeing as Taipu is nowhere seen. While we are not good at fighting, me and my friends are great at stealth. We can be your eyes and your ears. So, may you point us in the right direction? Where is Kopeke, and are there any others we can notify of our help?
OOC: Noted.IC: The guard gave the visitor directions to Kopeke's hut, not knowing that the isolated Ko-Matoran was already gone. Finally, the guard said this"... Very few have seen Kopeke recently. I have no idea why Makuta's servants would take Hafu, but there is no watch over him. There doesn't seem to be a need for it, does it?"It appeared that the guard was not aware of the recent events regarding Tamaru, Macku, and Hafu.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: AurumAurum: As I said, we're adventurers. And, perhaps you don't know, but Tamaru is dead, Macku was attacked and barely killed, and Hafu was also taken, presumably killed. Tamaru was killed by the same foolish Toa who took Hafu. And, while it might be just Makuta trying to show his power, all the matoran being eliminated are members of the Chronicler's Company. Kopeke is the closest and currently available matoran who was part of that group. We believe he is next.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Tahuva used his sword to cut Garth's binds. He put all his weapons, including the hooks, into his weapons rack and pressed the close button. The rack became a box once again, and he put it on his back. He walked away, carrying Garth. "One more thing, servant of Vaarn. How do we wake him up, and how long has he been here?" Dervian blocked the exit, holding a wind sphere in one hand and a sword in the other.OOC: Due to multiple complaints, Tahuva loses his Garai and Flight Tubes in exchange for a Kadin, and he loses all 3 of his guns in exchange for Blast Rods (Toa Tools shaped like guns but with no openings, simply shoot a thick rod of the Toa's element such as Fire or Air)A worm suddenly burst out of the ground, between Tahuva and Ghlist. Dervian stood his ground at the door. "Karz..." It had 6 heads, 5 of them small, one huge. It was 6 inches thick, and 5 feet long. There was some sort of tunnel there.OOC: This "Worm" is approved by Nuju Metru.IC: Shockwave climbed through the tunnel, behind the worm. The tunnel, thanks to the worm's MANY drilling heads, was wide enough for Shockwave to squeeze through. He looked the group over, then turned to his pet, Driller, and spoke in its language. "Rashrahdah. KOBALSK!"The worm lunged at Kahua, who rolled aside.Shohu began making spears and throwing them at Shockwave. "WATCH OUT, EVERYONE!"Shockwave batted the spears away with his arm spear and shot Shohu down with a Molten Metal Zamor. Tahuva pressed the button on his box and tossed it out again, transforming it into a weapons rack. He took a sword and his shield. "Stay behind me!" He rushed at Shockwave.Shockwave growled at him. "Tahuva!"Tahuva's heart was pounding, but he stood his ground and held his shield in front of him, and raised his sword to attack. "HYAAAAH!" One bad move and he'd stab Shockwave in the face...Shockwave and Driller retreated into the tunnel, seeing they were outnumbered.Thankfully, Dervian hadn't let Ghlist escape.Shohu got up. "The Karz was that thing?"Tahuva hadn't fought Shockwave in the battle against the Fallen, but he remembered him from a long time ago. "That," he said, dropping his sword in rage from his shaking hand, "is Shockwave."Kahua put away Tahuva's weapons and closed his box for him. "Here's your box."Tahuva put it on his back. "It's...impossible. This means Zeltroth hasn't given up. He will return.""Then let's hurry up and finish off Vaarn. We have Garth already."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg