Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SavinaUnlike her two much more mentally stable friends, the thought of living in a cave in complete solitude wasn't that strange to her, after all, she lived in a cave in the Le-Wahi jungle with an ash bear. Savina was almost asleep, though the excitement of today was keeping her from falling completely into slumber. She was still a little scared about what tomorrow might bring, but being with Grecko put her mind at ease.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: What.Snelly, can you confirm something for me?I just re-read the descriptions of how these swinging weapons work-they're mounted on windup machines, essentially. I don't see how there would be any ropes in said machines.IC: Naara languidly strode back into the courtyard, dripping from head to toe as she sloshed along. The toa's eyes lazily flitted around the academy.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: What.Snelly, can you confirm something for me?I just re-read the descriptions of how these swinging weapons work-they're mounted on windup machines, essentially. I don't see how there would be any ropes in said machines.IC: Naara languidly strode back into the courtyard, dripping from head to toe as she sloshed along. The toa's eyes lazily flitted around the academy.

OOC: Ya I agree. What?There are no ropes, it's all wind up machines like Pein said Jl1223 X, Red shouldn't be able to do what he did with the swinging weapons. You can't hang from swinging weaponry, if Bruntoa was there, he'd catch you and throw you to Po-koro for trying to cheat, cause that is doing it incorrectly, don't try getting smart with Bruntoa, he'll pound you. :evilgrin:I don't really care if Red cheats when no one is around to care anyway. It would be an more of an issue if Bruntoa was supervising. Cause blantly trying to get around the the course through 'loop-holes' is completely missing the point of the whole exercise anyway, and it makes your character look like a sissy. :PIC: BruntoaBruntoa took the bottom bunk, he laid down, he was going to get up very early tomorrow. Edited by Snelly

OOC: WAHT? Ugh. I hate it when I miss 1 post and everything is muddled.IC: Red, AldarinRed tripped and fell. While he managed to stay out of the water pits, his mask didn't. He swore out loud.=====Aldarin chuckled as he was sent back flying. Before he fell too far, he dug his staff into the ground to stop to much movement. That was funny.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: It was true that the last army they fought lost, but this one could have more manpower. "Hmm...we must send a spy.""Who the Karz do we know who could spy for us?""That's the problem."OOC: I might be able to get a char for this, but there's only a 1/3 chance of that. Which makes this game much less predictable! :D

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Standing back up he said, "Thats its." and shot a huge arc of lightning at cat that attacked him. While dodging a blow from his buddy. "Ha ha! Fun, right Naru!"

IC (Naru):"I got hurt," she hissed through clenched teeth, before throwing her plasma-heated knife at the still healthy Muaka. It embedded itself in a joint and caused the Rahi to trash about, knocking her over with its head. Once again she found herself in a pile of snow. Wet, icy cold snow. Now angered, Naru charged her element and rammed her palms into the loose ground. The heat spread out almost instantly, melting a circular area of snow. Unfortunately, there was nothing but ice further down either.With the part of the ground she was standing on reduced to a flat sheet of ice, it suddenly became a lot more slippery and thus hard to stand. And so the Toa of Plasma slipped and landed with a crack. She cursed.

IC:Raze:The Toa of crystal was tired, very tired. He walked so far and for so long. The cold had gotten to him and his armor was covered in frost and snow. The snow storm that had just started was not helping at all. Only his will and greed kept him going. His whole body shivered and he could not find anyone else. He spotted something ahead and it saw him too. It was a mechanic bear. The monster roared and stood on its hind legs. Raze knew he would have to fight this thing. There was no way to out run it.OOC:Hello. Is anyone there?

IC: It did not take long for Knidia and Jotham to reach the newly built Academy. Now to see who was around that they could question...OOC: Thanks to that helpfully provided list of teachers and students, I think Rannin, Bruntoa and Red at least are somewhere on the premises

IC(Pourge): The matoran looked around, and saw two more people. "Hey! What is this place? Do you have any idea?"
IC: Jotham"The new school, I suppose," he replied. "Before you ask, this is our first time here, as well, so that's about all I could tell you."

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: ZaukHe barrel rolled under a Muaka and came up beside her."Naru! Are you ok?" he asked as he helped her up. Seeing as she lost all of her knives he gave her both of his blades off his ax. "Take these. Their not knives, but still come in handy."He shot a bolt of chain lightning to keep the muaka back.OOC: Toa of lightning can do that. Right?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Solaris, Miptel, The RelSolaris kicked back for a moment, watching the team."You know, we could go see that Ga-Toa that was totally waving at me," he suggested. "She's gotta have some funny, arcane backstory.""Yeah, the story of why she was waving at me," Mip retorted.The Rel stood, blinked, and sat down in exasperation. These two were just too confusing.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: Please don't make the story arc about her...XDIC: Tahuva shook his head. "Vaarn is probably in hiding now. After that battle of Ta-Koro, he must be trying to keep a low profile. We should find something else to do.""How about that Ga--""NO." Tahuva facepalmed, then scratched his nose in frustration. Kahua burst out laughing.OOC: All right, Skar, stage is set for Vaarn to NOT die soon. Ta-Matoran, stage is set for you to make the new story arc.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Phavion rammed into a Muaka with his shield, using his Elemental powers to superheat his shield, branding the tiger's side. The Muaka roared in pain, eyeing the Toa with anger and fear. It lashed it's head out, only to be met by the heated shield, promptly burning it's snout. It backed away, eyeing another toa, thinking it would be easier prey to hunt.

IC: ZaukHe barrel rolled under a Muaka and came up beside her."Naru! Are you ok?" he asked as he helped her up. Seeing as she lost all of her knives he gave her both of his blades off his ax. "Take these. Their not knives, but still come in handy."He shot a bolt of chain lightning to keep the muaka back.OOC: Toa of lightning can do that. Right?

OOC: Actually, she's got plenty of knives in her holsters, precisely because she keeps losing or dropping the ones she's pulled out. They are throwing weapons, after all. :P Chain lightning I don't know about, but it seems obvious that a Toa could mimic the effect by controlling the electricity as it flies. Even so, it would take focus to keep it up, it's not fire-and-forget.IC (Naru):"Thank you, but I'm no good with normal blades. Besides, I got plenty mo--" Naru was interrupted by one of the Muaka growling and towering above them, its neck extended and its snout burnt. Thinking that it might fear the heat, Naru charged her hands with plasma energy, which made the tiger hesitate."I would want to help these Muaka from their infection," she said, "but it's hard for me to knock the Kanohi off without hurting the creature. Any ideas?"

OOC: Sorry 'bout that, thought she had lost all of them. You're serously trying to get Zauk's brain to work. O_o (lol)IC: Zauk"Ah..." He thought about it. "How about I try to stun it with my lightning and you throw one of your knives at it's mask. That should knock it off."He quickly charged a bolt, enough to stun, but not hurt it. "Read? Go!" He launched the built up energy at the Muaka, stunning it for a short time.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Pourge): "Blasting blast on a blasting stick. I knew this was a school, but none of the people here are answering me! They just look at people running obstacle courses all the time!"IC(BK, BM): The knight walked into the village of ice. She felt Wolven before continuing on."OOF! Hey, watch where you're going, you...you...I know you."Black Mage swung his staff into Black Knight's face. "And I know you...but...something's different about you."The Blade Wolven swung into the Crystal Mage's knees, knocking him off balance."Magey Wagey, it's been too long. A spot of cupcakes, and then a proper mauling, perhaps? AHAHAHAHA!" The Baron's personna came through, beginning to fight the Mage.IC(Agira): "lupDujHomwIj lubuy'moH gharghmey! Anther round of drinks for me, and all of my allies!"

Edited by Baron Stabbington

OOC: Sign her up for a future meeting with your character then, Snelly. :lol:IC (Naru):Naru swept another knife from her belt and threw it with pin-point precision at the Muaka's left shoulder. The blade caught in the eyehole of the infected Kanohi stuck there, tearing it loose and causing it to fall into the snow. The Rahi was obviosuly weakened by the loss, and seemed to become a bit less eager to fight now that half of the infection was gone. Still, it was hurt, and that did not make it very happy."That worked!" Naru shouted, "let's do it again!"At the same time, the other Muaka were circling the group, coming ever so slowly closer...

IC: Zauk"Ok, here it goes!" He stunned the muaka again. He eyed the other muaka the were circling closer.OOC: I got an idea... Could Naru and Phavion melt the snow into water, while Zauk unleashes huge epic amount of electricity into said water, stunning Muaka? (To avoid any shocks, he could use his Matatu to levetated them.)

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Actually, I have a very intricate story involving Miritala. There's going to be a murder plot against Solaris, an epic chase scene, and a romance with either Mip or The Rel. I'll let the audience vote. ;)IC: Solaris"Well, I got nothin'," he said, sitting down. Then leaping right back up. "And this place is too cold for comfort!"

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC [sou - Ko-Wahi Caves]: Sou stayed awake the entire time, seemingly incapable of going to sleep. The true reason why her eyes wouldn't close was simply that she didn't believe in sleeping while there were others, awake and possibly plotting her destruction. It sounded pretty paranoid, but hey, with her life could you really blame Sou? This was just natural, survival instinct. Seeing that those Toa wouldn't and refused to go to sleep, Sou walks out of her cave and into the snow. She felt comfortable here for some reason. Sou knew this place.She knew it so well that when the roar of a monstrous creature could heard, she immediately recognized it to be an Ash Bear. Sou's eyes darted back to the cave, but Savina's pet was sound asleep. Which meant there was another ash bear in the area... It could've followed Grecko's scent and wandered here. Sou gritted her teeth as she moved through the snow in the direction that she heard the roar. Those who slept in the caves should be fine. Her eyes widened though, when she saw a normal sized Toa being chased by a gigantic ash bear. "Run to me!" Was the only thing she could think to yell out... OOC: That's you Infinitus. :)

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: SavinaSavina's eyes opened, she had heard Sou shouting. "Wh-what's happening?" She got up, waking up Grecko as well, Savina poked her head out of the cave. "Oh dear..." Savina took her bag and pulled out her dart shooter. "These darts can calm almost any rahi....I've laced them with a sedative."

IC: KahuwaKahuwa's half-sleep time was interrupted as his Arthron picked up loud noises from outside and Savina's voice. The Ta-Toa's eyes shot open, and he got up quickly in a battle stance, holding his twin blades as if to slash someone only to realize there seemed to be no danger."What's going on?" the Ta-Toa asked to Savina, stepping beside her. Upon seeing Raze 'enjoying' the company of a mechanical bear, Kahuwa mouthed but one word."Oh."

OOC: Ash bear? I was thinking robotic polar bear.IC:Raze:He heard others. One said run but he would not be able to outrun this monster. His right hand glowed a sickly orange and he threw a sphere of energy which turned into a crystal spear and hit the beast. But it only bounced off its thick metal hide. Focusing his rage though his mask he knocked the beast back with a telekinetic slam."Help?!" He managed to yell.

IC: VernadonVernadon nodded his, "I believe there is a student named Krayzikk who currently does not have a bunk mate, you bunk with him. I believe he's somewhere outside on the grounds. You can't miss him, he's tall, wears spiked armor and a Kualsi. Anyway I'll leave you two be. Nova get some rest, and Isfel I suggest you do as well."With that said, Vernadon left the room, and noticed Amalod staring at the building being built. Using his Kualsi he appeared behind her, and heard what she said outload. "It'll most likely take a while," he answered, before noticing Pourge. "Excuse me a moment," Vernadon said to Amalod, before teleporting to Pourge. "You know it is generally considered that patience is a virtue, at the moment most of the staff are busy working on getting this school up and running. Also I'd appreciate if you didn't use such obscenities on the grounds. At least not without good reason."IC: KraeynKraeyn was confused, shortly after Kahuwa landed at his feet, Kraeyn's mind had drifted off, as though it was searching for his memories. As luck would have it a blizzard appeared before Kraeyn regained focus, thus he lost track of the location of the others. For now he was merely blindly stumbling around in the snow, "Hey guys where are you." IC: LifI had left with Vrana to find food during which time a blizzard had formed, thankfully we were only near in it, not in it. That was when, thanks to my better hearing, I heard someone calling out, "Hey Vrana want to see who's in trouble?" I asked.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: KahuwaThe Toa of fire didn't need any more incentive to help Raze. In a mad dash towards the bear, Kahuwa sent a deadly jet of flame towards the creature, melting whatever ice and snow lay in its path. Hopefully, that would injure the bear, kill it or scare it away. If it didn't, Savina would be in for a very unpleasant viewing of rahi killing.

IC: SavinaSavina sprung into action, she summoned vines with her powers to yank the bear's legs and pull it away, giving Raze a chance to get away, and saving the bear from the flames. Savina then shot a dart at the bear, if it hit, it would calm the creature quite a bit.

IC:Raze:Fire, plants and a dart went toward the beast. Raze was glad they were friendly.While the dart didn't miss its target it also failed to work. This monster was all machine. It roared and reared up on its hind legs. Raze focused on it and his hands curled up into fist as he forced crystals to grow around the monsters legs. It struggled to free itself but Raze had little mercy. He conjured a large crystal sphere above its head and let the sphere fall.

IC: KahuwaSavina's attack angered and annoyed Kahuwa to a certain point where he almost felt like telling her to back off. Still, he held his tongue and instead bounded into action by sprinting over to the bear who was now clawing furiously at the crystal around its head. Taking advantage of this, he positioned himself beside the rahi and placed the inward-hooked part of the blade right below the beast's neck. With the blade already super-heated, Kahuwa pulled up the blade, lopping the beast's head off like a reversed guillotine. The body twitched and jerked to the sudden shock of losing its head but soon went still.

OOC: Dear Lord, forgive me! :oIC: KahuwaKahuwa, startled by Savina's scream, put a hand to his ears in pain as her high-pitch scream was augmented due to the usage of his Arthron. Once she was finished and began to sob, he turned around and eyed her with an almost pitiful yet sickening look. How a Toa could love animals so much, even those who were simply violent and downright mean, to the point where they would cry for them sickened Kahuwa."I killed it. So what? It's just a bear."OOC: Draaaaamaaaaaa!

OOC: Gah, I got ninja'ed, so I edit...IC: Savina"You didn't...you didn't...have...to..." Savina tried to speak, but she was crying to much, and there was no sign of her calming down. The site of the bear cub didn't help. "It...it...had...a...." She sobbed even harder.

Edited by Snelly

IC: KahuwaThe revelation of the bear cub disheartened Kahuwa to a great extent but he made no indication to show it. Showing weakness and shame were things he hated just as much as losing. Even then, the argument that it was either the bear or one of them lingered in his mind and so did his distaste for Savina's behavior."What do you want me to say? I'm sorry? For killing a bear? How should I have known it had a baby? What's done is done and leave it at that. It's. Just. An. Animal."OOC: Digging my grave, digging my grave, digg- oh he dead.