Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Auron, Ko-Wahi, Ko-Koro, A hospital:Auron's counsious returned to him, and he opened his eyes to the interior of the hospital. Most of his armor had been demolished, partially by the doctor's removing it, partially by the assassin. He quickly sat up, noticing he was in some kind of gown. He ignored the fact, and quickly put on his armor. While most of his body armor was intact, the chest plate was demolished, and most of his armor lacked uncut straps. Using the gown as a substitute, he quickly shreded parts of it to use as straps, and soon he was able to wear most of his armor again. His armor armor had been weak before his arrival, and now it was mostly destroyed. Frowning, he took a sheet off the bed he was nearby, and used it as a makeshift pack. His sword was gone, probably stolen by someone hoping to make a profit off of it. Auron frowned, the sword was part of his past life, and he was sad to see it gone, but he could do nothing about it. Nearby on a tray, he found the knives that almost killed him. A grim smile streched upon his face, his would-be-killer's weapons would become his greatest tools, and he quickly took them and exited the hospital, heading out into the frozen wastes leading to Le-WahiOOC: Auron to Le-Wahi.

IC: The matoran accepted the meal, and began to nibble on it. "But, *nomnom*, you saved me. That means I owe you, *nomnom*, a lot. *nomnom* What can I do to help you?" he inquired as he realized just how hungry he really was.

If you can read this, then you have found somehting interesting. But I wouldn't continue reading. It's boring. See? Nothing exciting is happening.

IC: "*nomnom* Ahh, but on the contrary, I do, Toa Nighting. *nomnomnom* You have saved my life, and now I owe you a lot. Plus, you gave me all this food." he replied as he finished his food.OOC: It's one of his core character aspects: He owes debts to people. Even if they say he doesn't.

If you can read this, then you have found somehting interesting. But I wouldn't continue reading. It's boring. See? Nothing exciting is happening.

IC: Jasik (Ko-Koro)"Well," said Jasik to Veira, shivering slightly from the bitter winter's chill of Ko-Wahi, "we're here. Ko-Koro."Here's hoping we can find some place with heat in this giant igloo...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Veira - Ko-KoroVeira felt as though she had made Kopaka angry. She was frozen. Her teeth were clinched and chattering, shivering with the rest of her to keep warm."We're certainly here."She wouldn'tve believed it if not for the buildings of ice and snow. Ko-Matoran were busy, somehow immune to the freezing weather."Do they even have inns here?" she said, her breath visible.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Jasik (Ko-Koro)Jasik stretched out his cloak and wrapped his arm around Veira, trying to share some of his body warmth."Right up here, somewhere," he said. I need to stop staying in warmer climates all the time...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Veira - Ko-Koro Veira was instantly grateful for the warmth, sharing as best a smile as she could manage."Yes, I think it's up here..."She squinted to see through the snow. She was able to make out a few words."The Flash-Freeze Suites? How fitting." she commented.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Do you need your armor polished? How about your weapon sharpened?" He really hated owing others, and wanted to get rid of the debt quickly.

IC: "Then I'll help, somehow. I'll go with you to Le-Koro and find some way to repay you over there." He seemed a bit reluctant to go to Le-Koro, but if that's what Nightning wanted...IC: "Oh, by the way, my name's Ignul, Master Nighting."

IC:Nightning"...I don't want your help." Nightning said. "I mean I appreciate the offer and all, but I just don't need any help. You'd be helping me by going home.""Oh, by the way, my name's Ignul, Master Nightning.""I'M NOT YOUR MASTER!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Ignul looked over at Dreenan, "If I can't repay my debt to him, I must give you his debt, it would seem. Also, was it you who heated me up? For that, I must repay you. What do you wish, my masters?"

IC: Ignul waited for his orders. One way or another, he would repay these kind people, even if they wanted nothing.

IC: Jasik (Flash-Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)"Yeah," he said, shivering slightly. "A real charmer."He ushered himself and Veira inside and was instantly surprised by the warmth of the place.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Lema): Lema was getting tired of Ko-wahi. He had come here to find his friends and to protect the village from a possible rahkshi attack. No assault had come, and his friends had gone off to the hospital, where he wouldn't be much help. The toa of air really hated the cold of this region, and the inhabitants here had no sense of humour he could recognise. He wanted to go home, back to the warm, vibrant forest he knew. He activated his mask of speed, and, in a blur of motion, he was gone.OOC: Lema to Le-wahi.

ppg2.png

IC: DreenanThe Toa of Plasma suddenly rocketed off, flying as quickly as her mask would take her. All she had done was create some plasma, she did that all of the time. But the one time she used it for less destructive reasons, someone wanted to repay her, and Nighting.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "Wait!" Ignul shouted after them. However, his short matoran legs were no match for them, and his injuries had still not fully recovered. "I'll repay their kindness, one way or another" he mumbled as he slowed down. They seemed to be going to Le-koro. "I'll somehow find them. And when I do, I'll pay them back for their kindess."

IC: Wraith - Spirit Form - Wraith was still following Vernadon. He decided to attempt to get his attention again, he called out to him. "Vernadon! Vernadon!" He said repeatedly, not sure if he could be heard or not. Vernadon, if he was listening very carefully, may of been able to hear a faint, very garbled and static whisper...but there was no mistake it was his name...

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Vaarn/Kono - Ko-Koro - Leaving:Vaarn was accompanied by his assistant, Kono, as he walked along the Ko-Koro streets; Ghlist had not reported back in days now, and all of the others were on... more important assignments. Not only that, but it seemed proper that he find out what was happening, and if it were disobedience or perhaps death. The assistant walked calmly with Vaarn, watching their surroundings while the Toa of ice he followed walked toward the exit to the Koro they currently resided in. "I've seen what Ghlist can do... shouldn't we be taking some form of help with us in the case that he's ready to kill anyone you sent?" he asked, and the Toa stopped, turning to face him. Vaarn looked Kono in the eyes, not angry, but more confused, "Kono, he may be powerful, but he is still not as strong as me," he said, turning from the Toa, and continuing his walk towards the gates of Ko-Koro. Kono followed still, unsure of Vaarn's sanity at the moment... if Ghlist wanted to leave, then some of the others could take care of him, that wasn't anything they had to take care of... Knowing Ghlist, Kono knew he could snap his neck in the bright daylight, and he never would have seen it coming. He rarely spoke to the odd Toa, but when he did, it was always... compliance. And if it wasn't compliance, then it was a report. He had seen the Toa in action before, and he certainly wasn't looking forward to running off to go kill him. He could only think of how bad this idea was, and follow his arrogant master into the cold wastelands of Ko-Koro.OOC: Kono and Vaarn to Po-Wahi.-Kono

ooC: My internet is back! IC: VernadonVernadon didn't notice Wraith, his other side was shutting him off, only the other personality could hear Wraith. Sorry Wraith, but I really don't want you messing things up. The other side mused to himself, even Vernadon couldn't hear him.ooC: Vernadon's Mr. Tails needs a new name, writing other side is tedious.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: You should call him KevinIC: Wraith - Spirit Form -Wraith scowled at Kevin Verdaron's other half. But at least someone had heard him. "Very well, I'll just talk to you then. I'm trying to find out where my would be murderer went off too..."

ooC: XD, Also how is Wraith communicating with Mr. Tails?IC: Mr. TailsWell ain't this a surprise, so you've decided to inhabit this body now, there's no other way you could speak with me. Although I really could care less, it suits a little parasite like you.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: JothamJotham was uncertain how long he sat there on the ledge, staring out into the gathering storm. Possibly all day. Stiffly, he stood. Wincing slightly, he drew his sword and leaned on it. The gentle snowfall had turned into a whirling blizzard. Jotham's green eyes glowed softly, the only part of him visible in the dim light. He sighed. He had come here hoping to learn what was happening on the island. Oh, I've learned a good deal, all right, he thought. Toa forget their Duty, and there is no Unity to speak of. All that remains... The Toa of Stone gave a soft, mirthless chuckle.His mind turned to the event that had led him here. Rahkshi... Never thought I'd live to hear a scream like that again. Jotham shook his head. Why would he choose to send them now... He had no answer. But it certainly complicates things.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Carraig - Continued from here"Naria, we need to get Sumiki here to a hospital." He glanced around. "Do you know anybody in the Koro? I suggest going to them and taking it easy for a while. And don't leave the Koro alone."

IC-Naria:Naria shrugged, hopping down. "I don't know of many hospitals here in Ko-Koro," she said to the Toa, "But there is an inn we can head to. They'll probably know where to go. It's called the Flash-Freeze Suites." She walked off, leading the way for the others.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Magic.IC: Wraith - Spirit Form -Oh, I don't plan on staying in here long, I find the company rather distasteful. Wraith responded to Tails. Now, are you gonna tell me what you know about my attacker? Or am I just wasting my time?

IC: SumikiSumiki watched as Naria walked away from the three Toa, no doubt expecting that they would follow in her footsteps to the Inn."What value is that to us?" Sumiki muttered, semi-under his breath, to Carraig and Cantai. "There's bound to be an easier way to find a hospital. Surely someone in the Koro knows where it is." He looked over at the slowly receding form of Naria. "She seems alright now ..."

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg