Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Agate - Inn, Ko-koro -"Heaven is...the place where good people go when they die." Agate said, at least that's the way she saw it. Then Agate responded to Sythrih. "Okay sis." Agate snuggled tighter into the blanket. "So, Laryn...how'd you end up all by yourself in Ko-Wahi?" she though it was a little strange for one so young to be wandering Mata Nui on her own.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: LarynLaryn brightened. "Oh! My friend told me I had a game to play! So he had me come up from Po-Koro to do it!" She beamed. "I won!"OOC: You get three guesses as to what her definition of 'game' is. And the first two don't count.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Agate - Inn, Ko-koro -"Huh, maybe I can meet this friend of yours someday." Agate then decided to chance the subject. "So...the reason my sis and I came here was too...site see? Actually I'm not completely sure why we came here, just wandering around mostly."

IC: LarynOr that was what Sythrih would have done, had Laryn not interupted her silence. "So, Mrs. Quiet. Who-are-you-,where-are-you-from-and-what-do-you-do-for-a-living?" Laryn said the last words so fast as to be nearly unintelligible.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Agate - Inn, Ko-koro -Agate said nothing as Laryn began to talk to her sister. She finished the last of her cocoa, pulled a hand out of the blanket she was snuggled in, and then began to make the blades in that hand shoot in and out slowly, something she tended to do out of habit.

IC: Agate - Inn, Ko-koro -"Yeah, and I'm from Onu-koro as well...cause you know...she's my sister and all." Agate put in as she played with her claws. "So is Beatha the same friend of yours that sends you off to play these games of tag?"

IC: Agate - Inn, Ko-koro -Agate noticed the glace Sythrih was giving her, she gave a look back that said she felt the same way. This Beatha sounded... suspicious...the whole story did actually, like something was going on and the poor little girl didn't even know it. "That sounds like a great idea! Can we sis?" It was really Sythrih's call, being the oldest.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC:Kohra had waited for the changing of the guard, hidden behind a snow-drift just outside the entrance to Ko-Koro. Then she had snuck in, undetected. Her path had led from the entrance of the village past the inn and other buildings, until she finally returned back to the house Draeverian had stashed the Valmai-powder in. Of course that was all gone now, together with a good part of the great mine, but the place was empty for the night.Using her telekinesis, Kohra unlocked the door with a turn of her hand and slipped inside, closing the door behind her. She just needed a place to stay for the night. The next plan could wait until morning.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: MatakiteThere was already a group meeting with the Turaga, so Matakite and Tuanuku had no choice but to wait until they were finished speaking with him."They may be in there a long while yet," Matakite said. "would you mind if we returned to the village center for a time? No doubt there are many people still here whom I haven't met since I left the village, and it would be good to know how they have fared in my absence."

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC: Agate - Ko-koro -Agate was nicely bundled up in the thick blanket as Sythrih carried her. Agate was glad Sythrih was so strong, otherwise she might of actually felt guilty about making her sister carry her just because she was being lazy. The cold of Ko-koro wasn't so bad with the blanket, and the body heat from her sister too. "This reminds me of when I was a little girl, you used to carry me like this all the time." Agate said, giggling a bit. She knew she wasn't really acting her age right now, but she didn't care, it was too much fun at the moment, must of been something in that hot chocolate.

IC: SythrihThe Toa of Earth smiled, she didn't mind carrying Agate, and liked it better when her sister was close. "Uh huh," she said, "But I always thought you hung onto me, I don't ever remember carrying you.""Well, as long as you don't weld youself to me like that one time, I'm fine."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -