Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Voi and Voima, Ko-Kini):"I guess you are a winner, then", Voima chuckled. "I, however, have no intentions of dying. I don't know about you, though."Voima gently released his power over himself and Stronin, making them descend. At the same time he increased the gravity of Voi, making him once again fall to the ground, unable to move."Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd rather have it fair", Voima said. "Iron vs Gravity. Saber vs Talons. Young vs Old. Or... a truce. Whatever you'd like to have, I'll be happy to oblige."

IC Trad had collected his shield at that time and rushed to see the broken tablet. He had turned invisible by then. Ire, however, hung back. She saw what Voima could do to her attacks.Trad took the pieces of tablet and darted back to where Voi was, passing them on to him.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC (Voi and Voima, Ko-Kini):Voima laughed as good-naturedly as if he was discussing the latest Koli match."Very well, then. If you really wish. Here's our story...""No... don't...", Voi gasped. Voima ignored him."Long ago, before the coming of the Toa Mata, the island of Mata Nui was forced to live through a period of great terror and darkness. Two evil Toa harassed the villages and kept all Matoran in fear. Those two Toa had named themselves Voi and Voima. Yes, the two of us. We chose similar names because we felt like we were brothers. Both did evil deeds for the same cause.""Then, one day, a Toa of Stone named Lohkare arrived on the island. Me and Voi met him and he thought we were on the side of good. So we lied to him, deceived him, and made him our friend. He told of a land far away from here, where he had come from. And he had a treasure with him, a powerful one. The Power Spear, he said it was. He had brought it with him.""Naturally, me and Voi were overcome by greed. We wanted that spear to overthrow Makuta and Mata Nui themselves so that we could rule as the 'Great Spirits' of the world. So one day we lead Lohkare to a tunnel in Onu-Wahi and assaulted him. We managed to knock him out and recover the spear. Oh, it was a powerful spear indeed. But there was one problem. One spear, two of us. You can guess what happened next. Yes, we turned on each other near the Naho Bay later on. Ga-Koro was almost completely destroyed, along with most of the cliffs and vegetation. Then, in the end, the spear broke in two. Somehow, Lohkare had managed to recover and succeeded in stealing the other end of the spear. Voi took the other end and went into hiding with it.""I searched the island for Lohkare, as I'm sure Voi did as well. Finally, I found him. He had turned into a Turaga and he told me that I would never find the other end of the spear. I let him go, seeing no reason to kill him. After all, he was the only one with knowledge of the whereabouts of the second spear. I figured I might be able to wrestle that knowledge from him one day. However, months later, he was found killed. He had suffocated to death.""Frustrated, I grew angry at Voi for killing our only chance of finding the other end of the spear. I sought him and learned that he had actually discovered a clue about the location of the staff. Lohkare had placed clues all over the island, including Ko-Wahi, in this chamber, about the staff in case someone dedicated to the will of Mata Nui would ever need its power. But Voi had discovered one clue and had killed Lohkare. I was filled with rage and I battled Voi, until I blasted him with great forces of gravity. He was flung on the other end of the island and he lost his memory, along with his intelligence. He had become very simple-minded and unaware of his past. And, ironically, he started to dedicate his life for the Matoran, protecting them and helping them. I, myself, went into hiding.""Only days ago, Voi regained his memory and intelligence for a reason I am not aware of. But I saw him in Ga-Wahi, where I had gone hiding years before. He was looking for something. And soon enough, he found a clue that would lead him to the next. Using my Mask of Psychometry, I was able to learn valuable knowledge and knew Voi would have to come to Ko-Wahi at one point or another. So I went to Ko-Koro, waiting for Voi and the chance to steal the other end of the spear from him. And now I am going to solve the rest of the clues and find the other end. Then I will use the spear to vanquish Makuta from this island forever."Voima waited for a response.

ICTrad coughed. "Nice story," he said. "But the past is the past, the present is the present, and the future is the future. I believe you, Mr. Voima, but the thing is, Voi did things to make amends, both consciously and unconsciously You, however, did not."His staff blazed with electric energy, causing a halo to surround him. "And that's why I don't care what he did. I am Trad, Toa of Lightning." He smiled. "Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough. Ire, stand back."Saying so, he summoned the strongest storm and directed all it's energies to Voima's talons.Ire started blasting Voima with sounds of horrible things.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC (Voi and Voima, Ko-Kini):On seeing Trad use his powers, Voima dropped his talons and leaped aside. Ire's blasts of sound caught him, but he held on to his consciousness and sent Ire and Trad crashing on to the ground."So you really believe Voi has changed", Voima snarled. "How naive.""Duo of people destined to fight each other?" Stronin said. "This is the second time these past two months! By the way, if I may ask, have you ever met a guy named Alex?""We are not destined to fight each other", Voima said. "And no, I have never heard of anyone named Alex."Voima pushed his powers to their limit then, calling forth amazing gravitational energies all around the chamber."You wished to know our story, and heard it you have. I don't care what you think of it. This cavern will be the last place you'll ever see."Rocks started cracking and falling from the ceiling. The spot above Voima collapsed as well, but the rocks didn't hit Voima. Instead, they floated above him, making him stepping stones."So long!" Voima shouted. Using the floating rocks, he climbed to the surface through a hole. The stepping stones then fell and the entire cavern began to collapse on the heroes...

IC (Voi, Ko-Kini):"That won't hold for long", Voi shouted. "We have to get out of here! Follow me!"Voi ran towards the doorway that lead to the main chamber. However, it had already been blocked by several fallen boulders. Only Stronin's steel pillars were keeping the whole group from perishing.

IC:Ire grabbed in to Trad and used more sound blasts to push themselves to safety. Trad, due to overextending his use of powers, had fainted.I won't let you go like you did last time, thought Ire. I won't let you die.She used a combination of sound blasts and her Hau to push forward through the boulders.

Edited by Trad of Law and Order

"Wer Traumt?"

IC (Voi, Ko-Kini):Voi ran with his friends to the safety of the main chamber. He collapsed on the floor, exhausted and frustrated."He got away", he said. "And he's got the next clue. We have no idea where he'll go now."*IC (Voima, Ko-Koro):Meanwhile, Voima had reached Ko-Koro. He had a date with a couple of friends. He found Matakite and Tuanuku from the Sanctum."Hello there", he said. "Now, have you got a chance to speak to the Turaga yet? And do you want to join me on my quest?"

IC: [stronin]"Even crazy people can tell the truth," replied the Iron Toa. "But first, let me tell you what truly happened when we met. I really don't like keeping secrets.""I had just fallen off the rooftop of an inn when I met Syyge, who became my drinking buddy. It was around this time when you, being drunk, crashed into him. I didn't know what had happened at the time, but you two became possessed by beings that had moulded themselves to the time-space continuum."He paused for a moment. "Then we got arrested, and we all ended up breaking out of prison."

Edited by Inspiration

OOC: Syyge. Not Syryn. Syryn is the Toa of Plasma Emissary to the Void created. :PIC (Voi, Ko-Kini):Voi stared at Stronin without blinking. When he finally did blink, he started chuckling. Chuckle became laughter and soon Voi's laughing echoed in the chamber."Now I know why you said that crazy people can tell the truth. You are just like him. Crazy, I mean."He stopped laughing and turned serious. "Sorry, Stronin. I don't really think you are crazy. But remembering how drunk I was, I guess you had your share of drinks as well."

OOC: Edited.IC: [stronin]"Obviously I haven't gotten to the part where we got arrested again in Ta-Koro, Henkka who was controlling your body attempting to eat someone alive and me destroying a roof."He waved his hand nonchalantly at Tehlin's direction. "Don't worry, I'm working it off via community service."

IC (Voi, Ko-Kini):Voi was not laughing. Instead, he had become very serious."Wait a minute...", he said. Reaching into his pack, he pulled out the stone tablet he had found in the Drifts earlier. It still had the carvings of a mountain range and different masks, along with the Three Virtues symbol."Henkka...", Voi breathed. "It can't be. But it is. I have seen that name somewhere. I have heard it been spoken. Yes, Lohkare mentioned it once while he was talking about prophecies and stories he had picked up in his homeland."Voi looked Stronin straight into his eyes. "Prophecies tell of a force through which Mata Nui affects the world. That force is Henkka. It's an ancient legend telling about the future."Voi's eyes returned to the tablet. "The Huna mask. That is his symbol. I remember Lohkare saying something about how Henkka is hidden from our eyes, although he is present. The Huna symbolizes that."

OOC: Actually going to do things with Isfel.IC: "Hey, Vernadon. I think I'll take a little trip and let you and the others sort all this out. I'll be back in a week or so." As the young Toa walked away, he started to fiddle with his sword once more. Unfortunately, he couldn't see where he was going, he accidently ran into Stronin. "Sorry 'bout that." Isfel said from the ground, which he had been knocked to.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC:Kreigero, who had not rushed in the trap voima sprung like the others (she had been doing traps herself for all her life), had gone to ko-koro already, and, curious about voi and his quest, went to the inn assuming they would be there warming up.OOC: Edit: after a heated discussion between me,myself, and I, I decided that this action Is too ucharcterlike and very random. So now I changed it.

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC, Kinvex: Kinvex looked at Wraith's body for a moment. "Let me take a looksee," he said as he entered the unconscious Wriath's mind. When he entered, all he saw was blackness. Blackness everywhere. Kinvex thought for a moment, and said, "Well, there's your problem- you brain's not doing anything. But if I can stimulate it..." He raised his hands and gave a small dose of electricity into Wraith's unconscious mind. Hopefully the elecricity would jolt Wraith awake from his coma...OOC: Did it work?

OOC:

IC: Dorian (Ko-Wahi)Dorian could feel his gradually-wet clothes sticking to his body as he approached the Toa of Water."You accepting students?"-Teezy

Permission to post the following was granted by TD.IC: Naara finally came to a stop less than a bio from the toa. She smiled slightly-with seemingly genuine feeling-and appeared to appraise him.It was good that his armor was dripping.That meant that he was more than illusion."Yes, you seem to fit the bill."She lunged forward even before the sentence had ended, grabbing and twisting his body to conclude with one torso against his back, one leg twixt his, one arm keeping his pinned, and one hand pinching the carotid artery and jugular veins atop his trapezius.The blood vessels her fingers delicately grasped were critical in their functional supplying of oxygen and removal of gas-depleted cells for brain activity. Within eight seconds minimum, he would be unconscious and ready for transport."Part of the registration process," Naara snarked. "Don't worry-the rest is just a few questions." Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)Dorian had to fight not to smirk as he let his body go purposely limp, duping the Toa of Water into thinking he was unconscious. In reality, Dorian had undergone years of training in which he had faked suffocation: his breathing and heart rates had been cut in half, and the amount of breath a normal person would need was something Dorian used only on special occasions. Nevertheless, forcing his Mark not to activate, he decided to let her do her thing until he figured it would be wise to put a stop to it. After all, he wasn't here for a fight.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Naara's fingers unclenched after eight seconds. They remained, however, taking in the stranger's pulse with all the tenderness of a mother.Then they withdrew to slip around his legs. Cradling the toa with that same delicate touch, Naara easily brought him into a bridal carry and began to trudge back towards her hut.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC:Okay guys. Rannin is with Bruntoa. Snelly merely confused Stronin and Rannin. Stronin on the other hand, is with Voi and friends. One's a Toa of Iron with three mangled limbs and a giant sword, the other is a Toa of Iron with a massive armoury of swords and a limp in one leg.But I suppose you've ran into Rannin the Janitor.[iC: Rannin]"Yes?" said Rannin hesitantly, helping the younger Toa up.

IC (Voi, Ko-Kini):"The pieces? You recovered them?" Voi asked. He took the pieces from Trad."Hmm, I dunno, it's pretty badly broken", he said. "But I can make out some words. Onu. I guess the next clue lies somewhere in Onu-Wahi. Another word... 'under'. So it's under something. Then there's the word 'key'. Maybe I'll figure out more while we try and get there..."Voi's voice fell. He looked at his companions, saddened. "That is if you are at all intereted in travelling with me", he said. "Knowing my story, I won't be surprised if you just left me now or even attacked me."

[Kaccio] Ic: The observant toa didn't let many things past his gaze. He enjoyed his position, a fatherly one in which he could watch and record everything that went on around him, and on several occasions served more as an oracle than he did a teacher. While some would have resented that relegation, he was content with it. But even now, there were issues he could not ignore any more. Several times, the faculty had suffered a schism, and at the center of each time was Naara, giving Kaccio reason to doubt her abilities as a teacher. He was the unorthodox one, but Naara's seeming rejection of authority did not make things better as Kaccio's but rather made it worse.The teacher of the mind resolved to bring some semblance of order to the faculty echelon, especially to Naara. If Vernadon was unable to take proper command and the original master was gone, then someone had to assume control of the situation. Kaccio was determined to remake the school to be what it was supposed to be, a pool of knowledge and a beacon of hope and peace, goals he sensed Naara did not work for. He would accomplish this, even if it meant removing the Toa of Water from the position she held.He shook his head as he watched Naara carry someone as if they were getting married. She headed for her hut, but Kaccio cut her walk short when he spoke to her, "Have you found someone to bed or is this another one of your games?" he asked.[stannis] The wanderer stood shaken, quivering. His hands both held a spear in defense, but there was no use anymore. The tentacles had taken Nuju with them, and with Nuju was the final clue he needed to succeed. For the first time sine he began his quest, Stannis was afraid. "The Makuta knows," he whispered. Worse: "And we do not. We do not," he sobbed. "We do NOT!" He threw both his spears at once at an ice stalactite that hung at the ceiling far above his head. The weapons flew straight and true with his powerful toss, and both hit their marks with rage-inspired force. The crystal formation cracked and fell down, shattering into a thousand shards at his feet, the wooden shafts scattering with them on the floor."We don't know it all!" he cried out. "Mata Nui save us, now we have nowhere to turn. I am the Wanderer, but I know not where to wander, I know not where to look. All I have is a half-written destiny, a mostly constructed puzzle."He looked to Aurax, Lekua and the other who joined them. "Nuju is gone, taken from this world, and with him, the knowledge that we need. It is lost now. We have nowhere else to look but in ourselves."

Edited by Tyrion Lannister

Ic: "I'll accept peace on those terms," Ambages said politely before he finished his drink and rose from his seat, joined by Rhanus instantly as the other matoran set his glass down and intercepted Ambages' with his own. "It will be a pleasure doing business with you, to be sure. I'll have my secretary draft a contract, and we can talk about it formally later."

IC:"Excellent." Rhanus said, looking rather satisfied with himself. "I am sure this will be a profitable endeavour for us both indeed." The owner of the inn would have usually held out his hand to seal the spoken part of negotiation with a handshake, but with both their glasses in one hand and the bottle of Whiskey in the other, that was quite impossible, so Rhanus just motioned for the De-Matoran to follow him to the bar."Now, since the serious discussions are over, are you perhaps interested in another drink, or something to restore the energy after sucha hard day's work?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Voima, Ko-Koro):Meanwhile, Voima had reached Ko-Koro. He had a date with a couple of friends. He found Matakite and Tuanuku from the Sanctum."Hello there", he said. "Now, have you got a chance to speak to the Turaga yet? And do you want to join me on my quest?"

IC (Tuanuku): Tuanuku was watching the events going on at the sanctum from just up the street when Voima returned. "The Turaga is not here" Tuanuku replied to Voima's question. "That person said something about him being eaten" he indicated Draeverian. "Since you know so much about eating, could you tell us what happened? Nobody seems to know."

ppg2.png

IC (Voi, Ko-Kini):"I need to know more about this Henkka", Voi said. "What did he possess me? Why don't I remember it? And most importantly, what happened to him?"IC (Voima, Ko-Kini):Not the eating nonsense again... Voima thought."I'm afraid you misunderstood. You see, you don't eat living people. You only eat things like berries, fish... basically vegetation and dead Rahi that have been specifically prepared for eating."