Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tangrua"Where do you think he could have gone?" Tangrua inquired.
IC: "I have no idea" the toa of sonics shrugged. "Xxeth wears a mask of speed, so he could be anywhere on the island by now". To answer Zealokan, he said "I'm not suggesting we set out immediatly. Of course we need to look after our teammates, so we won't be going anywhere until Payiges can cope with it."

ppg2.png

IC:Quoribay had followed sideways and Grata to.. wherever the karz they are at now. "After Grata is treated, I suggest we go back to the 11 matoran waiting for aid"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC - Veira - Ruins of innShe still held up the debris and other things from crashing down on them. It was obvious she was struggling, however, she recovering from the Rahkshi fight."Keep... Going..."She said in response to him putting out the fires. Strain was evident in her voice.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Amalod)

Amalod was lost in thought as she made her way toward Ko-Koro. Without the academy where would she go? She had nothing more than what was on her and in her hand. She had no widgets or-"Oh!" exclaims Amalod; bumping into Esao. The Ga-Toa falls backward onto her backside, her face turning red. "Excuse me, I didn't see you there."-Mef Man

IC: Kotok walked inot the vollage, noticing the devastation. What happened here? he thought as he walked . He soon noticed Amalod and Esao, and walked toward them. He waited to approach, wanting to see what would happen.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)As he had with Flyssa just days before, Esao darted out his hand and caught Amalod before she hit the ground, pulling her back up easily."It was no problem," he said simply. "Are you alright?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KotokKotok decided this was a good time to approach. He walked toward them, and asked "Are you interested in a job?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: (Uar)"I don't really think a servant of Makuta would meaninglessly trash someone's home just to be a nuisance... Maybe he was searching for something?" Uar suggested.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: Hospitals really don't have a good chance of being left standing, do they?IC:Rewera nodded. "Now the question is, where do we start?" There seemed to be need for help everywhere. with fires all around as well as collapsed huts in-between the ones left standing. Nothing irreparable, but enough damage had been done...not to mention three avalanches within a day.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: "No, not just to be a nuissance" Dekuna said thoughtfully, "I agree with you there, but remember that this is a toa who has a serious grudge against the Hau Karda, and who has threatened to kill me someday. If Xxeth is responsible, he certainly had his reasons. So what if he was looking for something more than revenge? I can't think of anything he would want from me other than money. Whatever it was, he must have it now, along with my entire life savings".

ppg2.png

OOC: No they don't, VF. First the one in Ta-Koro, now this; it's dangerous to be a doctor.. :P

IC(Amalod)

"Yes, sir, I'm fine," Amalod replies with a smile. "I wasn't caught in the avalanche; I just left the academy. I went there hoping to learn so many things, but instead everyone left. No teachers means no students I guess-" Suddenly, a second being approached the two of them, asking if they wanted a job.Amalod turns to the being and asks,"What kind of job?"-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Inn, Ko-Koro)"I like it as much as someone with power over Fire can love spending his time in a blizzard," he replied evenly, fingering the amethyst on his kukri and looking around for any other terrorists or possible signs of an avalanche.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Amalod)

Amalod follows his gaze, but decides against asking his motives."Um, well, I like it here...well, liked it here. The academy was the only thing keeping me here and now that that's gone, I'm not sure what to do..." she says, her voice trailing off. "I woke up in Ga-" Amalod stops; trying to sound out the second word. "Waaahee. Wahi. So maybe I'll go back there." The Toa looked down at her feet, an embarrased look on her face. "It, um, is pronounced 'Wahi,' right?"-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"Yeah. I live there," he replied, looking to the west: he'd thought he'd seen a man's shadow, flickering, but it was a trick of the last cast by some of the burning rubble. He stretched out his hand and formed a fist, crushing the fire and saving what was left of the house, before turning back to Amalod. "And you came to the academy from there, then?"It occurred to him that he did, in fact, still live in Ga-Wahi. He hadn't been back in days. Not since Flyssa...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Yerith, Ozi"Who the Karz are you?" Yerith asked as the Gukko landed. He was in so much pain right now."You remember Quoren?" Ozi asked. The Brakas nodded. "I'm his second-in-command. And I'm not very happy with you right now. Oh, but I can't kill you. No, you're going to help me start a war. I'm throwing all of Quoren's rules and limitations out the window. It will be bloody."Yerith was pushed off the bird and into some sort of prison building. This new Vortixx came prepared. He was soon locked in a cell, hearing nothing but Ozi's laughter.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"I've had practice," he said; normally, this encounter - and the compliment that she'd paid him - would have been received much more awkwardly (as it was with first Ryllia and then Flyssa), but Esao was too busy brooding to even consider the fact that Amalod was a girl.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"Water," he noted. "Has the potential to come in handy. If you're ever in Po-Wahi, away from civilization, for instance, and you or your companion's throat is beginning to crack and shatter from dehydration, you could create a canteen full in order to keep yourselves sated. Or you could seek to try and help those caught in riptides. You could make an excellent lifeguard. Or you could use it to locate water in case you're ever lost in the jungle and you're running low on rations. It could delay the onset of cannibalism."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"Oh. Um...you're welcome," he replied, slightly taken aback for a second; his amethyst gaze portrayed a moment of confusion before flickering back to its normal wariness. Could she be an illusion? There could be a terrorist with a Mahiki around, distracting me...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"No reason," he replied evenly, finally deciding to work under the assumption that she was not, in fact, an illusion; even if she was, a quick pivot and a couple arrows fired towards his six and seven would cause her to dissipate. After all, that was where he would strike if he were trying to take himself out. Optimal cover, not a lot of sun in your eyes while trying to make a shot, no real visible way to know if the sniper's targeting you..."Just not used to people complimenting the way I see things."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"Well, not really," he said. "I came to get a walk, move away from the field hospital for a bit, make sure there were no more hostiles in the vicinity that would try and attack the injured..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"In a manner of speaking," he replied, slightly cautiously. "Not officially, of course. Vigilante, private interest...those would probably be the right words."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Ravage will be back very soon, but I needed him for troll purposes.IC: Ravage"You're right. We need to figure out where aid is needed most.: Ravage nodded. "Let's split up, and assess the damage. Meet back here in twenty minutes. Alright?"Ravage didn't wait for an answer, instead trotting off into the village. Several minutes later, he paused on a ridge. Is that a.... Prison? The bestial Toa activated his Volitak, and moved in.***********************************************************************************Ravage turned off his Volitak, seeming to appear out of nowhere in front of Ozi. And by extension, Yerith's cell. "Hiya. I can haz cheezburger?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG