Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: RavageRavage grinned. The poison that had been on his claws, and used to great effect in poor Grata, was now pulsing through Ozi's blood.It was a potent paralytic, created by Laserbeak back when they were a team. No one knew what it was made from, so nobody was sure how to deal with it. It made the victim lose control of their limbs in five minutes, their breathing erratic in twenty and made them slip into unconsciousness after forty. They were typically dead in two hours total, unless treated.He turned, grabbed Yerith while standing uptight, and bolted for the door.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ozi, YerithOzi looked at the wound in disgust."Get the doctor," he shouted to the kitchen staff. "Makuta knows how dirty he was fighting.""What was all that about?" Yerith asked his sudden savior. "You sounded like a moron back there."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Ravage"I wanted to mess with his head. Abd I was hungry, and too lazy to catch my own food."Ravage replied, decloakibg now that they were a decent distance away. "I thought about taking his gun, too."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Yerith"I've seen that model of pistol before," Yerith said. "Believe me, the organization Ozi heads, they don't like letting go of that kind. Must be expensive or something."He paused for a while, thinking."So where are you taking me?" he asked.

IC - Sucogu - Inn"I'm sorry, my friends. Esao has been away for at least an hour. I can only assume he has chosen not to take part in this team."Sucogu sat in a chair, hand tapping the armrest awkwardly. He looked around at his team, thinking up a plan. They would take out the terrorists and help the Koro recover."Krayzikk, have your wounds healed sufficiently, or do you need more healing?" he gestured to Riversong.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Yerith, Ozi"Ah, a hospital," Yerith said, a bit relieved. "That sounds lovely.""Well, it's been poisoned, you see," the doctor said, holding the diagnosis tablet. "I suggest a transfusion or two and you should be right as rain."Ozi lay on the table, his limbs useless. He'd shoot the doctor if he could or if this weren't so important."Just get it done," he growled, feeling woozy.

OOC: Tairel from Ga-Wahi.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel had been walking back to Ko-Wahi, trying to catch up with Krayzikk. He had let the Titan go, but now he wished he had followed him.Where could he-Just then, he heard Sideways requesting a doctor from a nearby inn. The Ta-Toa makes his way toward the inn, poking his head in the lobby upon arrival."Did someone call for a doctor?" he asks. There seemed to had been an avalanche and many patients were in the inn. His Mask of Healing would come in handy at a time like this...-Mef Man

IC(Tairel)

Tairel nods his head before making his way toward the being inflicted with the poison. He sets down and examines his body, finding a scratch on the being's wrist."Do you know if he was attacked anywhere else?" he asks Crosswire.Good, it'll take the poison a long time to get to the heartlight from the wrist.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: Ok, I am completely confused by the allegiances here...I think we've run like into..bad guys, guys fighting bad guys and somehoe being nice to bad guys...I am not entirely sure that whole ordeal was a good ordeal. Nothing really achieved...IC:Rewera shook her head a bit, looking after Ravage as he left. She went straight ahead. She could hear the calls of Matoran in the cold air, Matoran that needed help. She flexed her fingers and got to work.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Ravage is loyal to Rewera. That is really the only constant.IC: RavageRavage dumped Yetith with a doctor, and settled back on all fours. He decided to determine where Rewera was, so he wouldn't be too far off. "Rewera?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)Esao couldn't help but sigh. Have it your way, then.He withdrew his bow and created four arrows of fire, one each in the lightstones on the far left and right, and the two center lightstones, before letting them fly. The different directions in which they flew left Kotok with virtually nowhere to dodge without being affected by the heat he was so adverse to...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Tairel)

As Tairel waited an answer from Crosswire, he begins to use his Mask on the wound. The Toa places a hand on the wound, using his Mask Power to sense any poison in the blood stream. There it was. A small drip was affecting the being's nerves. Using his Mask, Tairel recalls the poison into his hand which he quickly evaporates with his flame power.Next, he begins to heal the nerves, finding them more important than the bite mark on the being's wrist. Soon, the nerves stopped sending the being into a fit and the bite mark was all that was left. In a few moments, that too was taken care of.Tairel sits back, exhausted from the strain of using his Mask Power."Are...there...any other...wounds?" he asks the nearest beings.-Mef Man

IC: Kotok shot a blast of ice at the center arrows, puuting uotu the flame. He then activated his calix, and used it to flip to the side of one of the arrows. However, one arrow met its mark. It hit him in his left hand. He roared in pain, and quickly stuck his hand in the snow to put out the fire.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)As Kotok went down, Esao activated his Volitak, and with athlete-like sprinting speed and reflexes, he crouched down in the middle of his run and swung his kukri at his opponent's undefended back.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Yerith"People have been asking me that for years," Yerith chuckled, thinking of Gaz. "But specifically, I've been hit all over with several sharp pointy things, probably spears, and I can't use my legs. I also have a few burns all about my body."

IC:Rewera suddenly heard Ravage say her name. He probably hadn't realized that she could hear it, but she could pretty much pinpoint his location and after getting some more Matoran out from under rubble and getting them to a safer place, she rejoined the Rahi-like Toa. "You were successful?" she asked.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro):"Excuse me, um..."Nova stepped into the midst of the group -- the two Toa, one of Water and one of Lightning, and the Titan -- and turned to the Toa of Lightning."Esao said he'd be back eventually," said Nova, trying to avoid meeting any of the gazes now directed at his face. "Shouldn't we, um, you wait a few minutes more? There's always the chance he could say yes."

IC:"So, what do we do now? It seems like most of the fighting has stopped by now, so capturing those matoran probably won't work," Quoribay asked Sideways.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Kotok rolled to the side, the weapon barely missing his back. He then quickly got up, and shot a blast of ice at Esao.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)Since Esao had never uncloaked with his Volitak, Kotok was firing blind, and the ice blast went wide, missing Esao's right shoulder by a good couple yards. He observed the damage he'd done to the other Toa's left hand and sheathed the kukri, drawing Flyssa's two swords instead and preparing for dual-bladed combat. With only one hand, he couldn't possibly defend against both of them. Esao created a burst of fire from the ground that superheated Kotok's feet before leaping forward and swinging for the legs, his Volitak protecting him from sight all the while. Add that to the lack of sound Esao was throwing off from his footsteps, and it would be impossible to know where he was attacking from...-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kotok roared in pain, and quickly jumped into a snow pile. He attempted to attack his enemy, but he looked around, and he was nowhere to be seen.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)Esao had to work not to laugh as he watched Kotok jump into a snow pile and make a little grumbling noise; forsaking the two flyssa for his bow once again and firing off six arrows of fire at a pile of wreckage above the pile and sending it tumbling down towards Kotok's snowpile. Slinging the weapon over his shoulder once again, he ran forward with his kukri and activated the Volitak once again as he ran towards the distracted Toa, aiming to stab him in the side...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kotok, noticing the wreckage, lunged to the side, and sho a blast of ice at the wreckage to put out the fire. Knowing he could not see the enemy, he blindly shot a wide blast of ice in the general direction he had seen him last.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)Esao sighed, getting inevitably bored of this little game of cat and mouse. He hopped up quietly onto a piece of wreckage nearby and aimed a single arrow past Kotok's temple, taking care to make sure that it would simply brush the spot on his head that the Toa of Fire was aiming for. If it landed - and, taking into consideration the stealth that Esao was taking care to keep intact, and taking into consideration the fact that Kotok was facing away from Esao's location, it probably would - it would cause unconsciousness in two seconds flat, and by the time Kotok woke up hours from now, Esao and Amalod would be gone.He pulled back the arrow quietly and fired.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kotok, having been faced in the direction opposite of Esao, was struck by the arrow, which hit him on his head. HE was knocked unconscious almost instantly, and fell to the ground.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)Esao took several inches of rope and other supplies needed to keep someone bound from a nearby supply store, and he got to work typingup the unconscious Kotok. When he was done, he deactivated his Volitak and fired off a signal fireball into the air over their heads, hoping someone would see it and take him in. He walked towards Amalod and looked her over for injuries."Are you okay?" he asked. She appeared to be fine externally, but she could have received some sort of trauma during the fight he couldn't see at the moment...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Amalod and Tairel)

Amalod's eyes were wide open as she looked at the unconscious body of their attacker."I-I'm fine. Is he..." her voice trailed off as she put a hand to her mouth. The Toa felt like crying, but she held back the waters."Well, we'll fix you up, then." Tairel says to the injured being, a smile on his face. "Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show," he adds after catching his breath.Back to work.-Mef Man