Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Sulkua"That's what I am trying to find. I'm going back to the spot where I...supposedly saw the being. Ah, here we are," gestured Sulkua.It was a remote mountain spot where a Rahi meat trap was."Search the area for signs of any scorch marks or any signs of battle."The pair had started walking about when the sky darkened, the ground trembled and a cold wind blew.Wait, how can I feel cold? Sulkua thought.Then he realised it was a chill in the spirit."I would have thought that you had taken my hint," a malevolent voic3 rumbled behind Sulkua. Both the Toa and the Skakdi turned in the voice's direction.A 7 feet tall being clad in black and red armour stood behind them."I foresee your use in my plans but do not push my patience. As for this other-lander..."The being turned his head slowly at Erken's direction."This one I did not know of. Still, you may be a valuable pawn."Now both of you will talk no more of this, as my Plan cannot be interfered with. Now, back to your foolish jobs.""With that he waved his hand and he faded from view."Okay, new experience. Let's move away."With that both of them raced off down the slope.OOC: Sorry, I took a bit of liberty with the situation. :P I may be a little late in replies, as you may have observed. You can control the situation a bit more for now. :)

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

OOC: Whoops, gonna edit my post. About the Makuta thing though, I believe it's against the rules to NPC him. Not that it matters to me, just telling you just in case.IC (Erken, Ko-Wahi):Erken was dumbstruck. "We're just leaving?" he inquired. "That was crazy, but it couldn't have been real. I'm positive it was an illusion. The real enemy might be hiding somewhere nearby."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: "All right, here's the plan. We act like we'll do a corrupt deal with him...after that, we'll have his own admission for his crimes. But we need to get that out to the Ko-Koro authorities--AH HERE WE GO. We'll get one of the Guard to come with us, without the things showing that he's a guardsman. Like his badge and weapon. THEN, we tell the guardsman the plan, execute the plan in front of him, and BINGO. Dervian, could you get a Guardsman over here?"Dervian found a Guardsman. "Do you have spare time?""Er, no. Try Keshon, he's about to take his leave."Dervian found the Ko-Koro Guardsman, Keshon. "Excuse me! I have it from your friend you're off duty for now!""Yeah, I am. What of it?"Dervian told him the plan."Hmm...do you know SENTARN, by any chance?""..." Dervian thought up a response. "Yes, and with this we can test his theory. After all, if Vaarn is such a good guy, there is no risk in this. If not, you can throw him into jail and leave him as Rahi bait.""Good point...I'M IN."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Erken, Ko-Wahi):Although glad for the obedience, Erken could not help wondering why this Sulkua was so eager to follow his orders. Erken was a Skakdi, a hates species, while Sulkua was a heroic Toa. It felt good, in a strange way, to suddenly be respected.

IC: Sulkua"Hmm... that illusionist could be here somewhere-"Crckk...A piece of rock fell off a nearby cave."Who's there? Show yourself!"A bedraggled matoran shuffled out."Who are you? Are you the one playing those mind tricks on us?" Sulkua demanded."I... will not re...reveal information which would...would bring our glorious dark master-""Yeahr, question answered. Look, why are you doing this?" Sulkia interjected."You and that Skakdi will not know anything from me," the Matoran huffed indignantly.Sulkua smiled. He knew these type of Matoran, led astray to follow Makuta. He guessed he belonged towards secret society who had set up a base of operations in Ko-Wahi here."Right, let's get you to the authorities," Sulkua made to grab him."Wait, what do you want?" The Matoran yelped.Sulkua's eyes narrowed. He may get information from this Matoran."Who's your leader? Other than Makuta," Sulkia added hastily."Hidden in the darkest islands, lie the answers you seek. Inside the largest islands is the leader you find not as meek."With that he ran and a Nui-Rama caught him, sending him south."That was easy, darkest islands are the Kumu -Islets, largest island there is Vogard's island."Sulkua turned to the Skakdi."Well, I can't ask you to join, but my old teammate is in Po-Wahi. We could journey together to find this secret society. If you really want to join, follow me."With that Sulkua trudged down to his hut to gather his belongings, which included some Nui-Rama meat, a pack of solidified Bula Berry juice, and one set of sword polishing tools.OOC: Sulkua does not prejudice Skakdi, as he sees each person by their merits. If you want to join, just follow along. ;)

IC (Erken, Ko-Koro):Erken followed Sulkua to Ko-Koro. "I'll join you", he said. "You know, I once made this promise to do all it takes to get rid of Makuta. I didn't realize I couldn't do it myself at first. When I did, I tried to gain allies, but no one would join a Skakdi. They were sure I would betray them."A moment of silence."I owe you a lot... brother."

IC: "All right, here's the plan. We act like we'll do a corrupt deal with him...after that, we'll have his own admission for his crimes. But we need to get that out to the Ko-Koro authorities--AH HERE WE GO. We'll get one of the Guard to come with us, without the things showing that he's a guardsman. Like his badge and weapon. THEN, we tell the guardsman the plan, execute the plan in front of him, and BINGO. Dervian, could you get a Guardsman over here?"Dervian found a Guardsman. "Do you have spare time?""Er, no. Try Keshon, he's about to take his leave."Dervian found the Ko-Koro Guardsman, Keshon. "Excuse me! I have it from your friend you're off duty for now!""Yeah, I am. What of it?"Dervian told him the plan."Hmm...do you know SENTARN, by any chance?""..." Dervian thought up a response. "Yes, and with this we can test his theory. After all, if Vaarn is such a good guy, there is no risk in this. If not, you can throw him into jail and leave him as Rahi bait.""Good point...I'M IN."

IC Klastio - Ko-Koro - Talking to Ke$hon: Klastio raised an eyebrow at Tahuva's plan, "I'm sure this guy will be able to tell that we're not criminals. He's been dealing with his own kind for years now, he can tell the difference. And that's even if this guy or his goons took Garth, since all we have to go on is a sword, and the word of a Toa of Stone," he said. "If we go in as people just seeking advice, then we have a chance to bust him and his act. If he's not a criminal, then we'll need to look elsewhere for Garth after all this is over." OOC: Hrm, not exactly sure where to go from here. I say they work out a smart plan in an Inn, and then a day passes, and at noon, they go in and execute their plan. -Klastio

IC: SulkuaSulkua smiled."Thanks. My old teammate is in Po-Koro. He's a Toa of Fire. He's on vacation. He was rejected of an offer to join a pirate crew. I'll tell him to meet us at the Po-Koro temple. You can take your belongings. If you want too. Let's go.OOC: Sulkua and Erken to Po-Koro, with Erken's equipment.

IC: "Well, let's work out the finer details in an inn." Tahuva had an idea. "Ah, here we go. We come in seeking advice on how to be criminals."Meanwhile, a semi-interested Dervian bought them a night's stay at an inn. "Let's get into our room, it's gonna be dark soon."OOC: I just noticed something about this Bionicle world. Everyone is either a traveler, adventurer, warrior, wise man, worker, or criminal. Interesting place to live in. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC, Ezio: "I have decided that we should see Turaga Nuju. Maybe he knows of something that we can do that can help me train you..."IC, Kinvex: Kinvex was confused. What is this creature? he thought to himself. Then he got an idea. "Tuara! I have a plan! Melt the ice on the ground, but just melt it! Don't vaporize it."

IC: VenatorShe Toa of ice starred at the fighting, looking like he had just been struck in the face by one of Utu's punches himself. Everything just kept getting weirder and weirder with each passing moment, and he wasn't exactly sure what was going on. Now it seemed Utu and Salamander with both fighting against the same person, that Toa of ice who had arrived out of nowhere. And it seemed they wanted him dead. Venator had to put a stop to this. First was bringing Salamander back to his senses. He hated this idea so, so much."Salamander, Stop!"

IC (The Illusionist)The creature slowly cocked its head sideways, apparently watching the approaching Toa despite its apparent lack of eyes.

IC: Reikon: as soon as my fist hits Utu i can feel my control slipping, "No! i won't let..." i say, as Arashi and Shimo both work together and get back control.IC: Arashi: "My turn now! I'm gonna end this, and Reikon is gonna be punished later for throwing my naginata away! But for now, You two are going down so hard even Naruto's English Dub Counterpart won't be able to 'Believe It! I'm Arashi! But... maybe we should move this fight outside of Ko-Koro, more room that way! And really? A Skadi that doesn't like random acts of destruction and fighting! What is the world coming to!" I Exclaimed, putting away the shield, and running over to Reikon's sword sitting in the snow a little ways off, grabbing it, and putting it in the bag, then, seeing my Naginata sticking out of a snow drift, i zip over and grab it, then settle into a ready stance.OOC: Arashi is in control now! and Reikon has been a bad boy! so he goes in the Tobi cell! Tobi: "Yay! is mister Reikon here for a play date!" Shimo: "Yes, yes he is." Reikon: "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OOC:Well this should be interesting. :P ckmc has given me control of Salamander until he returns, probably around mid-January.IC: Salamander - Ko-Koro StreetsSalamander snapped his view to Venator. He didn't like the Toa much, but strangely, it still reached Salamander through all his anger and fury. He ignored the delusional Toa the best he could.Salamander looked at Utu for a brief moment. Salamander lowered his height a little before eyeing the Toa whom had for some odd reason insisted they should move the fight outside the village. Had the Toa cared about the village in the first place he wouldn't have been fighting anyways. Confusing, yet a little amusing. Salamander would have taken note of it if he wasn't so angry.He wasn't even sure why he was angry, all he knew was that the Toa was a nuisance, interrupting the fight. More trouble than he was worth. Salamander had come to find Utu to test him, and this Toa was getting in the way.He spread out his arms, despite his rage he wasn't going to exhaust himself. He didn't exactly trust Utu."Dragon Breath!"Utu could get out of the way on his own.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu dived to the side, narrowly avoiding the large billowing flame heading straight for the Toa who had struck him. He heard a few shouts from the crowd. A small wave of fear hit him. He smiled as he stood back up.IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara looked quickly from Kinvex back to the creature. She had no guesses as to what his plan was, but he'd need to trust him. She held out a hand and heated the snow below the being, melting it almost instantly.She heard Salamander shout something as the snow beneath the creature turned to water.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: VenatorAnd as Fire shot forth, think ice shaped in it's way, forming water and steam, but halting the attack from Salamander. Venator stood, his hands forward, toward where he had been focusing. He wasn't going to let someone who didn't deserve to die get destroyed by the fighting. He was going to defend them if possible."Salamander, think about what you are doing!"And if trying to get Salamander to think didn't work, he was going to start trying the same thing on Utu."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Looks like someone figured out my plan :PIC, Kinvex: Kinvex saw that the creature was distracted. Now was his chance. He sent out a large amount of electricity into the water under the creature. The water would conduct the electricity and shock the creature...IC, Ezio: "Uh, sorry. Just thinking to myself." Ezio, Ditruk, and Pourge walked to the Turaga's hut. Matoro was sitting outside. "Hello, Matoro. Is the Turaga here? We wish to speak with him."OOC: Sometime after this, I'll ask Emzee if he'll RP Matoro and Nuju for us, Rakata and Nitro.

IC (The Illusionist)The electricity had no effect whatsoever on the faceless being. Instead, it turned sharply to face its attacker, raising one freakishly long arm as it did so.It didn't attack; it flickered and disappeared. Then reappeared, right in front of Kinvex, staring down at him with the eyes it didn't have.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: No one knows Nikaron is up there, nor can anyone see him. Plus he has yet to do anything that could point to someone up there. For all intents and purposes he's not involved, Yet. However for now I'll play along, but I hope you edit. IC NikaronNikaron dodged the blast of air, switched rooftops and once more disappeared amongst the shadows. He then noticed Kinvex's attack fail, it proved his supicisions, the creature was an illusion. Very likely created by the same being who had been fighting Utu. But why the sudden change of heart. Was the previous fight a test. If so why? Regardless none of that mattered now. The only question was how to defeat an illusions.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: "Well, let's work out the finer details in an inn." Tahuva had an idea. "Ah, here we go. We come in seeking advice on how to be criminals."Meanwhile, a semi-interested Dervian bought them a night's stay at an inn. "Let's get into our room, it's gonna be dark soon."OOC: I just noticed something about this Bionicle world. Everyone is either a traveler, adventurer, warrior, wise man, worker, or criminal. Interesting place to live in. XD

OOC: XD yeah, those are the types of people in this RPG. And not a normal person among them. XP IC Klastio - Some Inn - Talking: Once the group had entered the Inn, and made their way to their room, they were free to talk of their plan to rescue Garth. "Advice... hm. I still don't think we should try to keep up any kind of charades, I mean, it's this guy's job to see through lies and spot out the people who are after him," Klastio said, trying to devise a plan that would allow them to learn of Garth's whereabouts without having Vaarn catch onto their plans. "We could go in as maintenance. Then again... if his house needs no repairs or fixing, he'll turn us down. If we sneak in, we'll never figure out where he has Garth. The only way we can find Garth without this guy knowing what we're up to is to somehow make him spill the beans... I got it. We make friends with his goons, and take them to a bar, there, we get them drunk beyond belief, and they just might tell us where Garth is..." the Toa of air said, thinking over their plan in the making. ---IC Garth - ??? - Unconscious: Garth was completely unconscious, but was dreaming; he dreamed of a tall purple Toa, one who wished to buy his merchandise. But when Garth let the Toa into his shop, the Toa turned, and looked at him; before he knew it he was unconscious. And while he dreamed of his kidnapper, a thin white being watched over him in the dark, making sure he didn't move. OOC: A'ight, hasta luego, everyone. That 'white being' and 'purple Toa' will all be explained when I return. -Garth

IC: Salamander - Ko-Koro StreetsSalamander looked back angrily to Venator when he called out again, blocking his attack of fire. He then met Utu's gaze, smiling sadistically. He turned back in the direction he was originally facing and blasted fire forth once more.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu looked at Venator and smiled even more, he stalked over to the other Toa of ice and stood up to his full height, looking down upon the injured being, "Still think justice exists?"IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara was surprised at first, until finally it clicked in her mind. There was no creature. Nothing could walk through fire or not be affected by electricity. "Kinvex, it's not real."Tuara stood up higher once more before calling out to the area, "We know you're watching trickster! Show yourself!"

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Tahuva decided. "We'll go in two groups. Me and Dervian will do the advice-seeking. You, Klastio, will do the idea you came up with. Sentarn will keep watch outside the bar and back you up if it doesn't work. And if my and Dervian's plan doesn't work, we'll try to escape. Now, Keshon will be at a midpoint to back up anyone who needs it. If I need help I send up a flare. And you Klastio, will create a tornado. Is it a deal?"Sounds good to me."Keshon was unsure. "Why am I not with one of the two teams?""Vaarn may be able to notice a guardsman even without his gear. And so can a bartender. They know the kind that goes to bars." "All right then.."OOC: I look forward to it, and the battle at the climax!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: VenatorHe looked up into the face of Utu, determination of his face. It was clear that though he feared Utu's power, he was still going to try to fight him. Something he knew he could never do. But he knew nothing would change unless someone tried, someone stood up against Utu. If it was going to mean more pain, he could accept that."Justice exists as long as there are beings who have the courage to fight for it, and not let themselves be a coward and turn to the darker path. One that must spend its time cowering away for fear it might be destroyed. I believe... No, I know that justice is still here, and it stronger than ever before."With that last word, he did the unthinkable. He attempted to punch Utu right in the face.OOC: No auto hitting for this fight would be preferred, I want to actually have Venator loose myself this time. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsVenator struck Utu in the face. Utu took half a step back. The Toa was afraid. Utu could feel it, afraid of him, afraid of what might happen to the Toa upon fighting him."You are wise old Toa."Utu breathed in more fear."Yet stupid at the same time."Utu smiled again. He reached forwards and pulled the Toa closer by his mask, Utu gripping on to the eye holes and the chin of the mask."Justice will never rise for justice cannot exist when there is fear, fear overcomes all, fear overcomes you, and fear will overcome this island, fear is the most powerful weapon the Master of Shadow wields for it is not a thing you can fight unlike his Rahi, you cannot fight an emotion because once that emotion takes hold of you, it will never let go. Makuta will continue to hold this island through fear forever. Mata-Nui is doomed to sleep eternally. Eternally in fear, leaving his people eternally afraid."Utu squeezed a little."Justice will not exist."IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara smiled mockingly, "Or I'll burn you out of your hole."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: VenatorHe swing his legs wildly, making his whole body rock. The motion made the mask slip free of Utu's fingers, freeing himself from the grip and falling on his backside. It wasn't exactly the most graceful landing, but it worked. His backside hurt a little though."Yes, I'm scared, fear is powerful... but fear can be overcome, determination is it's weakness."He pulled himself to his feet, drawing a sword. He knew he was in danger, but he wouldn't let it stop him."Those who use fear as a weapon, they have no chance against those determined to stand up against fear, those who brave danger."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Revan and Jild from Le-Wahi.

IC(Jild)

Jild looks toward the snow capped peaks of Ko-Wahi. Actually, the entire mountain was covered in snow; not just the peaks. It would've been an inviting place for most Ice dwellers, but the Skakdi of Air looked at it in disgust. He'd rather be where it was hot or in a jungle; not where it was all white.He'd rather see it burn."How long do you think we need to travel through this place?" asked the Skakdi to his guide, Revan. It was getting dark and they needed to rest or else they'd be walking around in the dark; something dangerous to do when every place looked the same. -Mef Man

IC(Jild)

The Skakdi of Air couldn't help but see the village as something rather beautiful and exciting. But, he immediatly rolled his eyes at the thought of the scholars walking around the street; trying to predict when Mata-Nui would wake up. It's never going to happen; the Brotherhood is the top group and Mata-Nui will never arise.Jild smiles at the thought of that. Yes, he would soon have the Rahkshi killed.And Revan along with it.-Mef Man

OOC: Yeah, it's just the way that Jild rolls, lol. And thanks for not immediatly putting "Revan noticed that Jild was about to kill him" in your post. I've seen people do that before (which doesn't make since because he's just thinking this) and I'm glad that you're playing it more realisticlly.

IC(Jild)

"Yeah?" responded the Skakdi. He was busy looking around the inn; studying all of the possible exits and ways of escape just in case. You never knew when a being from the Order would show up. "Do you need something?" he adds, almost in a bark.-Mef Man