Gangs of Metru Nui

Padishah Mehmet II

IC: Anchnt

Anchnt lumbered off in the direction of Ko-Metru. He had no idea why. He had no reasoning for it. He just felt it was the place to be. He was also a little insane. Along his way, he noticed a rahi larger than he was. Anchnt walked up to the creature. "Who are you?", he said gruffly. "Manaka", replied the creature simply. The rahi shifted around a little so Anchnt could see a matoran and a toa trailing behind. Anchnt's grin widened. "What have we here? A matoran? And a Toa? But that's not nearly as shocking as what you're following."

2xu8Ptu.png

IC: (Aglesis)

"Yes, that and a med kit would be nice," Aglesis said.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Xaron

Finding himself suddenly in a safehouse was...unexpected. Xaron looked around to catch his bearings, and realized that he was now fully visible. He sighed, and added to Aglesis's statement, "I'd like a medkit, too. Preferably one with alcohol included."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

[iC: Truakhia] - [Onu-Metru] - [Fury Base]

"I'm more interested in the answer to Vengeance's question." Truakhia said in a calm tone as he walked about the room and inspected the different cases to be sure of which storage base they were in. "There are few forces in the 'verse capable of such a mass transport, and fewer still here in Metru-Nui."

[iC - Callerin] - [Onu-Metru]

"Wretched karzahni!" Callerin shouted as the Fury vanished, standing up from the magnetic pull which had knocked her down. Allowing herself a few moments to calm down, she quickly wiped any dust off the cloak (the blood would have to wait, but fortunately didn't show much against the red). She then watched as a few of the quicker Blades rushed off to follow the Fury, seemingly without any luck

After a moment, she approached Iceblade, the highest ranking Blade on the field (and the one to whom such a missions failure would no dobut fall upon, she reminded herself). In a curt tone, she asked, "Iceblade. Our next move?"

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: (Iceblade - Archives)

The Toa of ice picked himself up off the ground, his sword retracting. He surveyed the aftermath of the battlefield, counting five deaths, four of them Blades. They were no closer to capturing Vengeance. They had failed. Hard. Somewhere in the recesses of his mind, he heard Callerin asking for orders. He noticed the respect in her voice, but didn't mistake it for genuine. The two weren't friends by any means. Callerin was a fearsome master of fire, Iceblade was godlike in his command over ice. Naturally, neither was very fond of the other- they were surprisingly effective together in combat, however -but beyond that, they were fundamentally different. Callerin was not above sacrificing her comrades to further the progress of a mission; Iceblade valued their lives a tad more. He lived on principle, while she lived on the betterment of her own situation. She was likely, even now, considering how the blame for the mission's failure would fall on his shoulders. He almost never agreed with her, and he scarcely chose to fight alongside her when he had the choice. Nevertheless, they had one thing in common: each had the rage of a demon.

"Scatter. I will report to Swordshifter of our failure. I'll contact you all later; for now, wait for orders..."

Iceblade stalked back from whence he came, fluidly ripping the lightstone jutting out of his shoulder and throwing it to the ground as his mask activated, repairing damage to his armor. He would have to get a healer on his wounds, but luckily the shot hadn't gotten very far in. As he disappeared into the shadows, there was an audible clink as he kicked the distorted corpse of Yuiru. "...and burn the dead."

As soon as he was out of sight and earshot, he turned on his comlink, contacting Swordshifter. About five minutes of scrambling made the call untraceable. "After a short fight, we were unable to capture Vengeance. He and his entourage escaped using an unfamiliar technology which we were unable to avoid. Five among us are dead. The Furies had outside help in the form of a sniper and a Frost Beetle. That is all." Swordshifter would receive the message a few minutes after it was sent; no live communication had been established and the deepness of the archives made for a slow signal.

Long day. Maybe he'd get some sleep.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

The heads of old men were not meant to bear crowns.

If there was anything particularly abnormal, or even interesting, regarding Turaga Vakama's morning rituals it would be transcribed here; despite long-held rumors in the most loyal gang territories there was nothing particularly demonic or even suspect about his identity or heritage that he needed to disguise before he went out in public. Where once he had taken off his mask when he slept, now he found himself too tired to even leave his bed without it; the rumors held that the Turaga's face under the mask had transformed into some bloated, violet monument of corruption, or perhaps was the face of a Makuta itself. Where once he had carried no tool, now he required his old Firestaff to keep him upright; it must be the pitchfork of some greater demon, summoned to lead Metru Nui into permanent conflict and revolt. Where once he was loved, and trusted, and revered as first amongst equals with his fellow Turaga, now he was looked at with mistrust. As if he wanted some sort of older, larger power for his own, for its own sake.

As if.

Again, there was nothing remotely entertaining about Vakama's rise that morning, but what is important is that he did rise, and make to leave at the same time he had allotted for himself, long ago. Schedules helped keep him focused. Schedules helped keep him alive. He smiled wearily at one of the (visible) pairs of guards when he slowly trudged from his quarters in the Coliseum, saluting with the hand not clutching his staff. Since Matau's recent death the main scrutiny - for good or otherwise - had fallen onto him, and with that scrutiny had come a fresh contingent of security every second of his life. He grew weary of it, but even the former Toa Metru of Fire understood the necessity of it all; if he fell, the CIRCLE fell. It was a closely guarded secret amongst the government's higher-ups, but it had leaked all the same. My home is at war, he thought sadly, and my weapons are sore feet, arthritis, and a failing voice to deliver failing speeches.

The wry thought had more strength than his own body did, sometimes, because it carried him all the way into the convocation chamber where once the seven Turaga - his six and Dume, older and wiser than all - had held meetings. As that number dwindled, slowly, more Toa, Vortixx, and military officials had taken their places, and now it had become a sort of war room. Maps and banners adorned the walls, with larger versions of both spread out on a massive circular table (Vakama's ornament of choice) and men gathered around who knew how to interpret them. Good men, he hoped, though in a city like this in times like these he could no longer be sure. Men who share my dream.

"Good captains," he greeted with a respectful inclination of his head that, with his stature, almost crossed the line into a bow. "What news?"

OOC: AYYYYYY MY CIRCLE FAM WHERE YOU AT

-Tyler

Edited by Aegon Targaryen

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Onu-Metru, Fury Base)

Vengeance let out just a bit of a laugh and grinned at Horic. "Yes, Horic, yes he is. This here is Enaltai, the Fury's most sociopathic, unstable and downright brilliant asset."

Meanwhile, the Fury's most sociopathic, unstable and downright brilliant asset tossed Aglesis and Xaron each a medkit, and handed them a bottle of Steltian brandy that he seemed to have been drinking for awhile. There was still enough for both of them.

"To answer your question," Enaltai flicked a finger, indicating Truakhia, "There are some things Toa were never meant to do. This particular case involved splitting an Olmak in two, a Tarakava, draining an Archive Mole of its light, setting a building on fire and a Mahi burger."

Vengeance took a deep sigh. "The horrible part is that he's probably not making any of this up. Whatever you did, Enaltai, you did it well. Good job. What's the word on how we were ambushed? The map of the Archives we were using didn't show any sort of vast hall."

"I can only assume they've spies and moles in this base. As they do in all the others. As we do in theirs. Unsurprising, really."

"So in other words, you don't know more than we do."

"Of course I don't."

Vengeance took another deep sigh, and grinned. "Alright. Let's consider this a success because hey, we're not dead. Enaltai, you get back to your post, try to uncover these moles that are everywhere these days. The rest of you, I'm heading back to Ta-Metru. You're left to your own devices for now. You know the drill: if anything happens, you'll know."

(somewhere)

Swordshifter's quiet baritone resounded in Iceblade's ear ten minutes later. It was very evident this was not a live conversation, because the message, just like Iceblade's message a moment ago, was recorded and then sent.

"Be in the Notch in an hour. Bring one person. A trustworthy person, not like the undercover spy you brought along last time."

(Coliseum)

Thaldrix could never honestly say that he wasn't a selfish man, because he always knew he was. Very selfish. Often beyond reason.

He was the sort of man that had no qualms with sending people to their deaths so he'd live. He had no problems at all with lying, tricking and thieving in order to seize a better predicament in life for himself, because beyond his own personal needs very little actually mattered to him. And in this particular situation that Metru Nui was living in these days, Thaldrix knew that there was only one way to protect what belonged to him - to do his absolute best to win this war. And, hopefully, profit from it, too.

When Vakama walked in, Thaldrix stood in at least partially feigned respect at the Turaga's arrival, smiling slightly. "My scouts, Turaga, report that as of today, the Blades seem to be intent on a war of attrition with the Fury. They have engaged Fury forces at several flashpoints, most of them in Onu-Metru, implying that they may be planning on a seizure of the district."

The Ta-Matoran stood, quietly, for a few moments.

"Although, personally, given the Blades' usual tactics, I wouldn't expect something as simple. It's quite possible they're just trying to trick us into complacency or into attacking their positions. If they wanted to seize territory from the Fury, oh, we'd know. There wouldn't just be a feeling of tension and the occasional skirmish, there'd be an actual assault on the Metru as a whole."

Edited by .saorsa

OOC:

Eh... Toatapio, you managed to overlook Scruff's elemental weapons frisk. So I'm just assuming that Miira doesn't have any other equipment on him than what's listed in his profile. :P

IC: [ Laredo ('Scruff') ] - Central Po-Metru

My search didn't turn up anything unusual, which was, in itself, unusual. Hideout knives are all the rage nowadays; I should know, I carried three of 'em centuries before it was stylish. Still do carry 'em, of course, and I ain't lost practice with the years.

"Kid, you seem like an alright guy. So I'm goin' to cut it straight out and level. You want weaponry, I'm your man. I collect it, build it, and invent it. I'm an equipment wheeler-dealer, and anything your little 'eart desires, I've got."

I grinned at him. One of my teeth was chipped.

"For a price, naturally."

IC: Skyra

I found a Matoran was suddenly by my side as we were carried on top of the massive Frost Beetle. I was trying to figure how the Matoran had gotten there.

"Who are you?" I asked groggily. I couldn't feel the pain of my injuries anymore so I didn't know how bad they were, I was finding it increasingly difficult to stay awake though, either it was the pain meds, or blood loss from my shin.

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Miira

(Po-Wahi, Area 31):

"I meant a general price range", Miira replied. "And of course I'd like to know what you have to offer. I've got widgets if you accept them. I'm willing to pay high for weapons of exceptional quality, but I'm interested in any melee weapons you may have. Mainly swords, daggers and spears."

IC: Calerix (Storeroom)

The Ce-Toa took a moment to sit down, relieved at the fact that they had gotten out of the poor situation alive and relatively well. If their rescuer was insane, so be it. As long as insane didn't mean death, Calerix was fine.

..that, and perhaps as long as it didn't mean other painful things.

..like losing limbs.

Shaking herself out of her stupor, she looked over her daggers to make sure they were still in good condition and didn't need repairing. Nervous habit, really.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Xaron

Xaron caught his medpack, and took a swig of the brandy. "That's a bit better." He opened the medpack, and looked for something to treat burns. His back still hurt.

At least he didn't get too badly burnt.

He winced as he applied a salve to his back.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

"Swords, daggers... basic bladed melee, you say? Well, lemme think here... I dunno..."

'Course, I already knew I could dump enough sharp metal stuff at his feet, right here, right now, to bust his wallet and give him a premature cardiac arrest, but I'd earned the right to a mite o' theatrics if I wanted 'em. A little showmanship never hurt no one, and sometimes it even helps with business.

So I savored the moment, then grinned even wider and hit him with the punchline. "It all depends, lad. Just how many tons of 'em are you a-wantin'? I can do two, three, maybe even four if you give me a week. No more than five, I'm afraid; I'd actually have to start making 'em, that big an order, and I simply ain't in the mood for work at th' moment."

[iC : Paladium : Central Po-Metru]

Unbeknownst to the scruffy Turaga of Iron and the hotheaded Ta-Matoran, a cloaked Paladium stalked the scene. "...and I simply ain't in the mood for work at th' moment," said the Turaga. This was her cue, realized Paladium. The last thing she wanted was some timeline causality paradox, so though she wished to spy a bit longer on the alignment-ambiguous halflings, she knew better. It was time to interrupt. Her mask clenched around her face, sensing her tension.

Paladium lowered her hood and limped into the light, giving a theatrical half-bow to Laredo and Miira. "Peace. A little birdy tells me there's some exchange of arms going on in these parts. Could you help me and maybe ... enlighten me about this barbaric trade?"

Movement-- unexpected-- gah!

I started violently, heart skipping a bit on more'n a mere one cylinder, adrenaline splashing up and down in my veins as I whipped around and leveled Dragon Flame at the new arrival's midsection. Actually, her face, seeing as how she chose that moment, of all times, to pull off a flamboyant... courtly gesture. Some sort of bow, or something. Along with a few words intended to soothe and assure us of peaceful intentions. Or maybe just get me off my guard.

Constant vigilance, lads an' lasses! Constant vigilance! Don't never, ever hob-nob an' palaver with strangers unless you've a big ol' fistful of hot death to hand!

Whatever she said, I wasn't buying it, not even though it was a-comin' from an old bag of bones who looked ready to gasp her last any moment. For all I knew, she was some foul undercover Circle thug, ready to cart us off in chains for dealing weapons without, Great Spirit preserve us, express written permission.

Times like these, you gotta show spine. So me, I taken a shaky breath and played it cool. Leastways, cool as I was able.

"Dang it, lady! You could get yourself shot, sneakin' up on folks thataway!"

[iC : Paladium : Central Po-Metru]

"I could have," said Paladium, waving off Laredo's greeting... if it could even be considered a greeting. "Look, I know what it looks like. I'm a shady character, you're shady characters, so let's call a truce for the moment. You haven't any reason to trust a stranger like me, but I like to fancy myself a pacifist. Usually." Paladium cringed at the final addition to her statement, noting that she should really look into learning to bluff.

"Anyhow I suppose me barging in like this was rude. Alliances aside, I'd like to keep things in these parts... tidy. Nonviolent. A sanctuary in this city is rare, maybe even impossible. You can call me Paladium." Paladium's Kanohi undulated in sickening agreement, maybe laughing at Paladium's lack of social skill. Millennia with this thing and she still didn't know if the mask was capable of having an actual sense of humor. "And you?" she nodded to the two.

[iC: Nepak] / [Onu-Metru Archives - on a Frost Beetle]

Nepak shot a glance at the dark green Toa when he heard her speak.

"I'm sorry?" His voice quivered almost as much as his diminutive figure.

"Who are you?" the Toa repeated, stressing each word.

"Nepak, Overseer of Archives Sectors 74-75, aide to Turaga Whenua, and possible future attendant to the Circle," he babbled.

Nokama Chameleon

"Oh...that's nice..." Actually it wasn't nice at all, he was part of the Circle, and if he recognized who I was he was likely to report me too them. Last thing I needed was more Circle members hunting me down. It could be rather unfortunate to be a ex-circle soldier, tend to make you high on the Circle's-most-wanted list.

Though by his reaction he didn't seem to know who I was, though in my drugged and injured state my observation was probably inaccurate.

"Don't worry about Manaka here, he's nice as long as you aren't being violent." I gestured to the Frost Beetle we were riding on. "I mean I only just met him but so far he's been extremely helpful and friendly..."

I didn't mention my name, if Nepak didn't recognize me by my looks then he might recognize my name. Best to keep it secret for now.

IC Miira

(Po-Wahi, Area 31):

"I'm Miira, teacher of the combat training school of Ta-Metru", Miira replied like an automated message. The appearance of Paladium had taken him by surprise as well as the Turaga, but Miira had learned in his days as a fighter and a teacher to cover up emotions of surprise. Display of emotion was like a weapon only to be used in special occasions when it was sure to benefit your cause. Otherwise it was best to keep it seathed.

"This is a peaceful exchange. I'm looking for weapons for my school. I teach students, you know."

IC Vilu

(Le-Metru):

Vilu tried moving his repaired arm, with excellent result. The medics had done a wonderful job.

The Toa of Ice felt irritated by losing that Toa of Air in the Archives, but he was sure they would meet again sometime. Then it would be time to settle the score.

Vilu walked around Le-Metru, looking around and pondering about his future.

OOC: Vilu open for interaction.

[iC: Nepak] / [Onu-Metru Archives - on a Frost Beetle]

"This frost beetle has a name?" Nepak was a little stunned. The Toa nodded. This intelligent rahi spoke, and it identified as 'Manaka'. The Archives hadn't seen everything, it seemed.

Nepak decided to take a risk. Perhaps the Toa shared his sympathies on the situation in the Great City.

"Do you know much about the Circle?" He hesitated as he received a wary glance; "I was hoping to join them. Vakama sent me a message a while ago..."

Edited by OmiChron

Nokama Chameleon

"Folks call me 'Scruff'... among other things. Like, that guy who shoots holes in stupid brain-dead gangsters who walk around where they don't belong."

Yeah, I said it a bit irritably, maybe even a bit rudely. So what? I'm a grumpy old man; I can play the part however much I well want to. And by the looks of things, this gal was trailin' with the Northwinds, not the Circle, and I'm fairly well acquainted with the former lot. They know me, most of 'em anyways, and I'd earned a reputation amongst 'em that I didn't mind maintaining. I think mostly they kinda joke and laugh about me, like you'd laugh at any other maniac oldster... but they laugh behind my back.

I'd shoot 'em if they didn't, see.

"I'm a weapons dealer, inventor, and collector."

IC: (Iceblade - Le-metru)

Immediately after receiving the message, Iceblade snarled. Indeed, the last time he had met with Swordshifter, his accompaniment had turned sour. To his credit, however, he had killed the man himself without hesitation- his mask was mounted on Iceblade's wall. It was somewhat surprising that the Blades leader had told his second in command to bring along a partner at all, and unfortunately, there were very few he trusted. In fact, the only available Blade that came to mind was Callerin, and he didn't trust her in the conventional sense- he simply knew for a fact she wasn't a double agent. After all, the Blades were a secret she had to keep in he first place- complicating that with a third allegiance would simply be illogical.

"Callerin," his comlink came to life, "I require your assistance."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic:

The blaring alarm shook the toa from his slumber, a necessity from a life of late mornings and easy breakfasts. Zarembo quickly got up and wasted no time in slipping his armor over his body as he looked out the window -- the very small window that afforded for him a very meager view of the city and its contents. The smokestacks of Ta-Metru foundries billowed massive ghostly apparitions that gave unlife to the industrial horizon. Darkness clouded everything here and even existence itself was shrouded in a sort of depression that sucked the life out of everything living despite the relative peace and safety in the fire district. Zarembo sighed as he wrapped his utility belt around his waist. Meticulous, he checked the cylinder of the revolver despite only loading it the night before, and then put a new stone in his torch before stepping for the door to face the day.

It was extremely easy to blend in with the masses. In the vastness of the city, disappearing in a crowd becomes exceedingly simple -- all you have to do is figure out where to take shelter figure out who your company will be, and have a good weapon to protect yourself with and there you have it: Your basic necessities in the ghettos of Metru Nui. Zarembo was no stranger to the maze of streets, alleys and chutes, however, and perhaps that knowledge was as much a blessing as it was a curse in that he was almost too knowledgeable. His years had been spent in penthouses, sciency rooms, boardrooms and planning sessions, but while he did the job well and competently he truly hated the politics of being a Circle cabinet member. His job description involved intimately understanding how transportation affected the people, how they moved around, what worked best, when they moved, so in a very distant, objective sort of way he understood what life was like for the masses through statistics and research findings. His disillusionment with the Circle's distancing policies and uncaring looks at the real problems of Metru Nui made him leave it all, and he opted to bring what he knew and could do to the streets he once rules over.

Still, there were many vestiges of his former life and he still perked a little at hearing his name, his real name: Etolin. His name was all over the news, and it seemed like the television and radio sets were out to get him, each one shouting his name: "Etolin this" and "Etolin that." It was easy to blend in with the crowd, as he strode confidently through Ta-Metru's streets, but Zarembo still had problems fitting in; it was all an act and, regrettably, acting had never been a forte of his. His hairs bristled at hearing his name on a radio blaring into the disinterested crowd as a man tinkered with the signal.

"Bzzztt-- Transpo --fshhh-- ief Etolin of the Circle has been presu --bzt-- dead or otherwise missing. A reward for information that helps find --fshhhhhht-- posted by the Council..."

The chances of Etolin being found were slim so long as he, as Zarembo, stayed useful but out of the public eye. For now, he remained careful and cool. Zarembo was still adapting to this new life, but he would have to succeed if Metru nui was to live longer than the wars.

Ooc: Zarembo open for interaction in Ta-Metru.

[iC: Nepak] / [Onu-Metru Caves - on a Frost Beetle]

Nepak fidgeted with his satchel, thumbs clasping and unclasping the lock. "Oh... A tourist. I don't really know what I'm getting into. Joining the Circle, that is." The Onu-Matoran sighed; "Turaga Vakama is just about the only normal thing I know."

Edited by OmiChron

Nokama Chameleon

Nepak looked up at the Toa beside him. So there are some kinder people left, he thought.

"See, I'm from Metru Nui. When we moved back here from Mata Nui, I had a job in the Archives. And then the Great Spirit died... and it seems to have gone downhill from there. Vakama has been a Turaga for as long as I can remember. I suppose he's the last vestige of my reality.

"My Turaga - he died. Whenua was as good a mentor and leader as he was a true friend. Vakama is the only person I really know. He contacted me and asked me to consider joining him; Artakha knows why. I don't know what the Circle is, really." Nepak let out a long breath. "I don't know whether joining them is the best decision. I do feel like it's the right decision, though. Hopefully I can help with peace-talks or something," he shrugged.

Edited by OmiChron

Nokama Chameleon

I tried not to scoff at the mention of 'peace talks', the matoran was pretty naive when it came to all of this.

"There aren't any peace talks kid, the Blades aren't interested in peace, and neither are the Fury or the Circle for that matter. They want to destroy each other completely."

"As for the Northwinds, well. They're the combination of immigrants and every innocent bystander and victim of this war. And they're angry."

It was obvious my facade as a tourist was now over. "The name's Skyra Daring. I'm an ex-Circle member and one of their most wanted. Sorry about the deception and all that, now I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell Vakama or anyone for that matter about me." I couldn't really stop him from telling, but I thought I'd ask.

IC (Alpha)

Alpha hit the ground, moving entirely on instinct, as the plasma traveled overhead. The bolt had ripped through the air like the fist of an angry god, a show of force if there ever was one. It had also, however, revealed the location of new enemies. For who else would attack her pack? With a single smooth motion she was back up on her feet, leveling her staff at the location where the bolt had came from. Without the slightest bit of hesitation, she channeled her powers through her staff and lashed out with a brutal strike of lightning.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

"Oh. I- I-..." Nepak stopped and checked himself. He was talking to a wanted criminal? But she seemed so... easy to talk to.

Steadying his breathing, the little Matoran tried again.

"I'm sorry. I don't know very much about the situation on the whole. I was invited to join the Circle. I was on my way to join them when a fight broke out, and then I was picked up by... Manaka, did you say?" Nepak's breathing sped up again as he thought of all the distressing events of his recent past. "There's all so much going on, and my friends and advisors have all been killed and I don't know what to do," he cried. He curled himself up and held his arms, then flailed with the movement of the Beetle below him, pressing his hands back onto its hard shell.

Nokama Chameleon

[iC - Callerin] - [Onu-Metru]

Callerin listened, intrigued, as she received the message. Strange for Iceblade to send a message like this to anyone...

"Loud and clear. Is there a when, where, and why affixed to this?"

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Kayn: Ko-Metru

I peered over the side of the transport. Leraj's shot must have cleared some of the icy mist as I could see where he was.

Looking a little bit along, I could see what looked like a Toa. Definitely the same one that I spied through the telescope, with the hood.

The Toa had already fired their weapon, releasing what seemed like some sort of electricity, straight at my only company.

It was far too late to tell Leraj to try and take the defensive as he had already fired his blaster beforehand.

I raised my hand towards Leraj, straining my muscles, manipulating the Earth. I hadn't had a chance to anything good with my elements for a long time so it was slightly difficult. In front of Leraj, the snow parted as a mound of condensed dirt formed out of the ground, barely meeting with the electric current. The lightning struck the dirt, converting it in to a stone-like state. I hoped this would give Leraj an opportunity to take cover.

OOC: I looked up the idea that the dirt was turned in to "a stone-like state" before I typed it, just to make sure it made sense.

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

"Woah...don't cry on me..." This was getting awkward.

"I don't think it's for me to say whether you joining the Circle is right or wrong. I was a soldier in the Circle's forces for a good while. Turns out for me that it wasn't the best choice, my eagerness to kill Blades blinded me to the corruption I found in the Circle for a long time. Not anymore." I sighed.

"But hey, if you think you can do some good there. Go for it." I paused as I realised what Manaka had just said.

"I hope you realise Manaka that Ko-Metru is Blade territory. And I'd really like to find a doctor that will actually try to help me instead of slicing my throat."

Nepak swallowed and tried to slow his breathing.

"I don't mind where we go, I suppose. I need to do some thinking."

He paused; "Do either of you have any suggestions of what I should do? I'm really not a fan of violence."

Edited by OmiChron

Nokama Chameleon

"I don't know what to tell you. All I ever seem to find is violence." I gestured to the burns on my right arm and the current state of my bandaged shin...oh it had some fresh blood soaking through it...great.

Edited by Yoko Littner