Weirdest Pm You've Ever Recieved

tent163phantoka

I got an MIB PM once. I thought they were advertising a movie or something. ...I don't even remember how I came to that conclusion. Needless to say, I was pretty stupid in 2007. :mellow:

I actually thought that too. :P I was all like "what the heck does 'change is coming'(I don't remember the exact words) mean?"

I've never really gotten a "strange" PM.Then again I don't really get PMs very often anyways...

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

Oh, wow. Quite apart from the odd spammers that completely ruined movies starring Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones for me, I've taken part in some strange conversations - at the height of my COTRPG days, actually. I think the very best ones were the pages and pages of technical/tactical discussions with KotV. From an outside perspective, we probably would have seemed at least slightly mad, but those conversations were great. Well, great, and occasionally peppered with me messing with him by posting a link to the Jethro Tull song "Sealion Pt. 2". Turns out Jeffrey Hammond has an insanely creepy voice. Gave the poor fellow nightmares.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I can't remember any really strange PMs I've gotten, but mainly because I'm not exactly the most popular person on the forums. :P Either way, I've received PMs, but none of them had the definition of 'weird'.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Ther ehave been conversations on other websites that have gotten onto Kiku Honda in a minikimono, but nothing too weird on here. Though I accidentaly called GJ a girl once. Also, I got a whole load of shock images from a hacker a couple of years ago, when I was still a scaredy cat. Seriously. I wasn't into zombies, and I don't need to see THOSE images. Ugh.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

One from a hacker that called for members to rise up against the staff and asked for my password.It was weird, to say the least.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

:kaukau:A got a PM from...I believe it was InnerRayg...explaining to me something about...It's not that it's embarrassing - it's just that I don't know how to put this without being awkward.Okay, so there was a discussion on how to make female Bionicle sets appear more feminine, and I had said something along the lines of breasts hardly being noticeable or something like that (mainly because I have a tendency to completely ignore that stuff). InnerRayg sent me a PM asking me if I was really young, because the fact of the matter is that..well...they're there. It was a strange discussion to have no BZP, let alone with a moderator.Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

• 3 weeks later...

One titled "Pencils!" or something, with an image of a pink house tipping over on one side in the message. The sender then asked, "What does it mean?" or something along the lines of that. I never understood it, but I replied, and the sender was completely sane. :P-Skar

Not really one PM, but rather a series of them.Basically, it was Brickeens and Sumiki both messaging me at the same time with identical messages. I kept replying, hoping for an answer as to why they were doing it, but they never said why. I still wonder why they did it. =PAlso, some of my discussions with BaMB have been preeeeeety strange...

overlordsukapon.png

Not really one PM, but rather a series of them.Basically, it was Brickeens and Sumiki both messaging me at the same time with identical messages. I kept replying, hoping for an answer as to why they were doing it, but they never said why. I still wonder why they did it. =P

I hope to shed some light on this.Brickeens and I were on Skype goofing off and one of us ran across a picture of a frog. We both decided to send Squishy the image and whatever he came back with, we'd just send him the same thing.After about the tenth message or so I think it got out of hand.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

How disappointing. Besides from hackers, I've never received an odd PM. I guess no-one has anything surreal to share with me.Although, I do get a threat once for stating how it was my dream to take Bionicle to Hollywood. Although, it was largely in jest, so it wasn't particularly weird.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

At last, this villain is defeated. Now I shall rest.hello! I'm LotTL's Split split split person- NO! !!! That's IT! !!!! ALL THREE OF YOU GO BACK TO MY SUBCONSCIOUS THIS INSTANT!! I'LL TAKE AWAY YOUR COOKIE PRIVELAGES!!! I'M SERIOUS!!! Thank you. Much better. I have recovered from my raccoon induced breakdown, and am back to normal... relatively speaking...

That was weird.In G&T, Last of the Time Lords, now known as caligulasAquarium, started making fake split personalities. And it got into a PM conversation...That was weird.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I got two PMs titled 'kissing?' and 'Barf...' in that exact order, one right after the other, from the same member. ...Yeah. It's not about what you'd think.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

• 1 month later...

i have a question-what is this MIB stuff about?i never get any PMs here, but in another site, i got a PM called "friend" from someone. the message said the same thing, and i replied, turns out he was actually sane :D

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

i have a question-what is this MIB stuff about?

They were a group of hackers that targeted BZPower a few years ago. I never got a PM from them, but they sent inappropriate images and threats to members.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg