Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

A plague? Sounds suspiciously like Kughii's 'infection' or whatever he'll be rolling out in March...You should see his blog-there's an entry talking about it.

Agreed. EW's copying Kughii! :P It also sounds a bit like what's going on in Po-Koro as well.
Nothing like it. This plague can be allegorical, you know. You might want to keep that in mind in the next few months, too, hint hint wink wink. :)
That's why I put 'infection' in quotes. He himself stated it may not be a disease...And I doubted this 'plague' would be from the very start.I tremble in anticipation for both your pestilences. :devil: Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

A plague? Sounds suspiciously like Kughii's 'infection' or whatever he'll be rolling out in March...You should see his blog-there's an entry talking about it.

Agreed. EW's copying Kughii! :P It also sounds a bit like what's going on in Po-Koro as well.
Nothing like it. This plague can be allegorical, you know. You might want to keep that in mind in the next few months, too, hint hint wink wink. :)
well good thing we just left po-koro!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

anybody have any ideas for a ta-matoran to enter the game? I've been waiting to use this one character I made, but I cant think of a way to introduce him

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Hmm.... I admit, I didnt think of that. i might do it, so there would be constant action, but any other suggestions?

well, I already have one character exploring, and i'm thinking of making a merchant and maybe a ko-koroan stalker/guard/etc.and I'm also thinking of making a beggar and a gukko pilot.all of those I want to do at some point. but I still odnt know how to introduce this character.

Start him in an inn then. He wakes up, eats breakfast, gets into bar fight.Anyway, I just got an idea. I shall invent a game using disks known as...how do you spell it again?

akilini? the metru nui sport?

I have had my head looked at.Nothing wrong.Sorry, officially declared sane despite how much I wear self proclaimed insanity like a badge of honor.Besides, it's that kind of crazy that leads people to volunteer for a job such as a soldier were death is a certainty voluntarily.Nobody forced me to sign up. Nether did anyone force any of the Marines into that job. That's what it means to serve in an all volunteer force. The profession isn't for everybody as you guys are demonstrating. I enjoyed it, I enjoy writing about it, I enjoy writing what it really looks like from a soldier's perspective. We face that kind of threat every day and we laugh at it while everyone else runs and hides. Law enforcement, Emergency Responce Teams, Firefighters, even Superheroes.

But Kalama, Makuta has practically never revealed himself. How can your marines know all there is to know about his strategy? They can guess, but they can't know. Just because they're part of a certain profession doesn't mean they know everything there is to know about their enemies; they have to learn it, just like all the rest of our characters. To establish your characters as far more knowledgable than any others without prior experience is to establish an unfair advantage over the rest of us and undermine the staff's authority.Yes, your Marines volunteered for the job. That doesn't mean they have the experience of a Turaga. They have to earn that experience like the rest of us players.*drops out of argument*

I don't like giving hints, and this isn't a hint so much as it is advice: When it comes to my plots and schemes, don't take everything at face value. Everything has a purpose, nothing is sure.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

You'd be correct. I spent so much effort on the plot, I miiiight have loosened up a bit on the character. But my differences with him and the inspiration material will appear soon enough, as always.

Skyra and Hiemalis should have an EPIC sword fight! Just saying, cause there both supposedly really good swordsmen.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I was wondering what that plot line was, EW. :P I thought it was Santa saying "Ho, ho, ho" all day long...Anyway, I have a rich Vortixx in the Kumu Islets and my old Toa of Ice is finally awake after his battle with EW's character in Le-Koro. If anyone wants to interact; it'd be appreciated.-Mef

Skyra and Hiemalis should have an EPIC sword fight! Just saying, cause there both supposedly really good swordsmen.

Feel free, but Hiemalis would win simply because of his steel-busting sword. :P

I was wondering what that plot line was, EW. :P I thought it was Santa saying "Ho, ho, ho" all day long...Anyway, I have a rich Vortixx in the Kumu Islets and my old Toa of Ice is finally awake after his battle with EW's character in Le-Koro. If anyone wants to interact; it'd be appreciated.

He's awake!? *punch punch kick*And... no, nothing at all holiday themed, though i think Nuju also thought that's what it was or something. I was thinking of the dwarfs singing "Hiho, hiho, it's off to work we go," but whatever.

Feel free, but Hiemalis would win simply because of his steel-busting sword. :P
Hmm, that's true, I don't fancy having one of Skyra's katana's wrecked, you can't exactly replace laser tipped katana's... :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

woah, I was checking the mata nui daily, and in he bzprpg nesws, it said kopeke was removed from the game? when did that happen?

Days ago. The Rogue Raiders got to him first before anybody else could.Snelly and Wrath already have his clue so it's allowable. The only two that haven't had their clues retrieved are Kapura and Taipu so we can't remove them from the game quiet yet.Kopeke's hut is discovered trashed.The Raider's Message to the Forces of Darkness.I really wanted to do the message in Matoran script but the boards wouldn't let me use that many emoticons in one post.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama