Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Blah Blah Blah, too long of a chain quote.

Blah Blah Blah, too long of a chain quote.
You know, my character...Xxeth...could totally become a 'false hero' easy... Not that being a pirate isn't fun.... :P
Execpt he's now a wanted criminal in Ta-Koro. And many people know that he's a criminal. :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

The King of No Isles and myself have created a small group in Ta Wahi. Its called the Order of Phantoms, and is mostly geared towards evil. The thing is there are to many characters for use to Role Play, so we don't need characters to join, but we need people to RP the characters. PM, me or King if your interested.PS: He might have something to add to this.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ah, sorry about that, i stopped followibng the po-wahi topic at this post, because thats when I thought we left po-wahi.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : *Has one of your characters fallen into inactivity? Are you bored writing for a character, and just want them out of the way, but can't be bothered contacting Zoma to get NEX to fight them before killing them? Is this same character near Onu-Koro?THEN YOU'RE IN LUCK!Reichenbach, a dangerous killer, is currently IN Onu-Koro, and needs to kill another character. Do you want to be part of an over-arching plot? Do you want to see a plot that will affect beings in different places on Mata-Nui?Just give me a name and a place, and your character will be dead within twenty-four hours, guaranteed!- PtVM*This announcement is just for News and Discussion, it cannot be seen IC. I had to resort to bold, as I've only gotten two people and I promised AT LEAST three victims.Anyhow, I wonder why nothing's happening in the Black Spot Inn? I need to make a Mystix attack soon, and I can't do so until GH replies...

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hmm.Would you guys be fine with this? I'm speaking to the original Daedra players. Combining the Daedra and False Heroes concept could be very interesting and give us a storyline. For players who aren't in the group, they could have their own place in the storyline, trying to stop and find out the truth behind the team. :)Also, apologies to people in Ko-Wahi. Got caught up in an off-site RP, so I really wasn't able to get any posts up yet.

Say would the False Hero Daedra enjoy having a character following them around who sees them as his heroes.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Indeed. On top of TPTI's (IIRC) three Daedra fanboys; those guys were fun. :PSo, as of now, Decaia's back (unconscious in Ga-Koro.) I need to find some way to bring Raehn back into the game...Any criminals who are willing to let me try to apprehend them, speak up. :P

Edited by Parugi of Congratulations

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Sorry, but Lust will still be the type who slowly crushes skulls with her hands and curbstomps people who cross her, so you'd have to figure out a way to overlook that or rethink your follower idea. XP

Edited by EmperorWhenua

Sorry, but Lust will still be the type who slowly crushes skulls with her hands and curbstomps people who cross her, so you'd have to figure out a way to overlook that or rethink your follower idea. XP

Wait so are you guys still using the Daedra being False Heroes idea? Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

So it seems, yes, but the formula I used for Lust was a winner, since people enjoyed reading it and I enjoyed writing it, so I have little intention or reason to alter it in any significant fashion any more than needed.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

From what I've seen, it's based off of the Decepticons, which is making me want to join, but then again, I don't want to end up ripping off stories etc. from other things.What I want to ask, is can we create characters for it, or just take over characters?

You can create new character to join, it would just be helpful if you took control of one of the exsisting character templets. If you do take control of one, you can change his/her apperence, history, tools, etc. Only the species and code name have to stay the same.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

@EW Okay, I'll try to make a character to meet Stannis and co. soon.-Mef

*coughmakethecharacterfemalecough*Seriously, all the Matoran in the group are males! We need some variety here!
but we dont want people complaiing about romance again!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

We welcome followers, especially the fervent sellsword type. We had Raknar and Disotel last time. It was fun and they proved useful allies and meatballs in some circumstances.

Indeed we do.

Wait so are you guys still using the Daedra being False Heroes idea?
Yes, we are, but mainly for story purposes. EW is still going to RP Lust the way he sees fist and so are the rest of us. The only thing is they'll just go around pretending to be the heroes that they're not, whilst moreso in private, they'll be scheming.BTW, since we've got most of the original group here and the only person we're missing is Vorik who controlled Gluttony last time around, if people are still interested in the Daedra concept, go ahead and send in your entries. We might do it like we did last time around and have a vote for Gluttony. Edited by Cool-Aid

character_37075_f.jpg

That actually brings to mind something I was wondering about...Now that Mef Man is back, is Spink (assuming he's still in, judging from his response a number of pages back) keeping the position of Wrath and Mef will be given Envy/Gluttony, or vice versa, or is there something else that's going to be done about that?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

There actually was a Virtues team last time -- the Toa Arete -- but they weren't quite as active as the Daedra and didn't manage to get as big of a following. :PBut yeah, I, personally, see no reason as to why anyone would oppose another Virtues group. :)ninja'd x3. XPOnce again, though, in response to the above -- there's no reason to oppose the Virtues team. I do agree that a new twist on them would be interesting, however.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

I don't think EW's saying it's a bad idea; if anything I think the implication is simply that the idea should be refined a bit more before you use it and more consideration put into what could make it successful, otherwise we'll have another Toa Arete situation -- little activity, little plot aside from "Oppose Daedra!", you know? :PIn other words, give it a twist like what the Daedra are currently doing; give them a reason to be as opposed to simply being. :)Anyway, I'll step back for a little while and see what becomes of the idea. If my time frees up in a few days I'd be more than happy to help with it -- my other character, Raehn, seems like she could potentially be fit for a virtue group. =)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Thanks for the advice, Parugi, you can bet it's going to be put to good use. I'll try to think up some twist or plot for the Virtues to come into being and do what they'd do but if anyone's up to discussing the matter, I'm about to create a blog for it. (Also somewhat of a spot to apply for a position :P)I'll have the link posted for it as soon as I'm done.

Indeed, Hubert -- and no problem, TX. ^_^As a final suggestion, perhaps the Virtue Toas' primary goal could be to oppose all evil and protect the island as opposed to simply fighting the Daedra specifically? That would make them seem less like that gang who have a grudge against this other gang and more like police out to stop criminals of varying threat levels; people who actually stand for something as opposed to just disliking certain troublemakers.At this point, I'll let this shift to that blog entry, but it's a good idea to consider (imo. :P)EDIT: Oh, silly me. I've been forgetting my new sign-off:~Congratulations!

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

That's why they should have a goal of saving the world. All superhero teams save the world.

TRY to. There's a difference---Perhaps the members .could all be reluctant about becoming heroes? And making them fight more enemies then just the Toa Daedra would be an good idea.EDIT: Another random though: How about having an member that's a Skakdi or a Vortixx? He/She would still use 'Toa' as a title. Edited by BenLuke-116

Yeah, I just discovered that a regular member like me can't exactly post a blog...any premier members willing to join the team and create a blog for it :biggrin:?

I won't necessarily join the team...But I'll create an entry. Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

As I've said before -- I'm more interested in creating the Daedra again than anything else; and as things stand, with a character based around Sloth already, there's not much else I can use Decaia for. :PBut it's your call, Cool-Aid, as to whether or not we do the Daedra or this False Heroes thing -- although, again, I have to agree with what Eyru and EW were saying.One possibility that came to mind -- why not combine the False Heroes and Daedra concepts? A team of Toa forms in the hopes of becoming the new, most famous "protectors" of the island, but eventually their true natures get revealed and they decide to simply take on the full title of what the island knows them to be -- sinners; thieves; liars; Daedra.I think it could work -- and heck, we have more than enough people who would want to bring to light the group's crimes; look at how many people came after Decaia alone, and that was for blowing up a simple little hut.

Hmm.Would you guys be fine with this? I'm speaking to the original Daedra players. Combining the Daedra and False Heroes concept could be very interesting and give us a storyline. For players who aren't in the group, they could have their own place in the storyline, trying to stop and find out the truth behind the team. :)Also, apologies to people in Ko-Wahi. Got caught up in an off-site RP, so I really wasn't able to get any posts up yet.
In case you couldn't guess, I'm down with this. Greed already pretended to be chivalrous and honest when it benefited him, so I'll be able to play him with little change.