Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

They just acted like Dece was quiet. So, since you're back, the gang really is all here!

except as i said before, i'll only be on ay certain times. so it sorta is. (except mef man's non-posted character)

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OKay, last question hopefully. Are we still in Po-Koro? And not to repeat, but last I recall we were going to meet Hafu and Onewa. The Rules topic indicates that Onewa and the rest of Po-Koro is infected, and Hafu is missing. Did we participate in any of that?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

@ Tanma: No, we are in Onu-Koro now, to look for Taipu. We did, at least I did, participate in Hafu's kidnapping. I helped defend him, but to no avail :P And yes, Onewa is infected, but not everyone in Po-Koro. Just many people are (actually, those near a certain well are infected, since the well was tainted with an infected Kolhii ball).

OKay, last question hopefully. Are we still in Po-Koro? And not to repeat, but last I recall we were going to meet Hafu and Onewa. The Rules topic indicates that Onewa and the rest of Po-Koro is infected, and Hafu is missing. Did we participate in any of that?

yes, we did participate in it (well, 3 of us, the rest were AFK) we left just before the infection outbreak (luckily for us) and are now at onu-koro. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Good to know. It is night where I am, but I will try to post tomorrow morning.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Twiak was controlled by Lord Zedd (not the actual Lord Zedd, just a member named after him...at least, I hope so) who's gone inactive. Don't expect Twiak to pop up any time soon I'm afraid

All right, I'll just have my hcarcater join my other characters for the time being, then, so that I don't forget about her again.

I'm planning to make around thirty more characters, seeing that there is no limit to characters except for one's own capabilities, and I'm pretty sure I can make thirty unique characters. They'll all be Ga-Matoran though. And they'll be all trigintets. And they'll all have numbers as their names.

Is this a reference to the trend of the extreme number of characters being made by each player?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

... Maybe. It's going to be rather difficult though. I've recruited the help of my friend to brainstorm the distinct personality traits of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. And I've succeeded.Now to construct the profiles.

You are going to rule the island through sheer numbers. Til some other player makes, like, 60.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Whereas most of my characters are all females and I'm lacking in male characters. It's currently 4 to 11.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Because I'm so good at it? XD What can I say? They're fun to play when you develop the character right.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Because I'm so good at it? XD What can I say? They're fun to play when you develop the character right.

Yeah they are really fun to play. I don't even remember how long I spent on Onuzek's personality and character. Most of the time I would just stare at the MoC, thinking of what would suit him best.So, I'm about to introduce a new Character, but I don't know which one. A Fusion Cannon armed lawful Vortixx or a lazy/jolly Toa of Air? What do you guys think?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I do believe I'll go forth with my plans for making guards for each koro.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Ga-Koro doesn't have guards, it has Marines.Probably the reason there's a high number of air Toa is the ability to create vacuums which supposedly incapacitate characters in a single go.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

Amidst the clamor of Bayverse TF references, I must instill some sense of heritage. I must bring respect of what has come before. It has fallen to me to show them what Transformers once was, before this Bayverse monstrosity.Translation: Soundwave and the Casseticons are here to bring some G1 to this game. :smeag:

fK5oqYf.jpg

So it is.I'll clean it up later.So let's see. We have a Full-metal Alchemist reference and a Transformers reference. Am I missing anything or are we now taking bets on what reference comes out next?

Amidst the clamor of Bayverse TF references, I must instill some sense of heritage. I must bring respect of what has come before. It has fallen to me to show them what Transformers once was, before this Bayverse monstrosity.Translation: Soundwave and the Casseticons are here to bring some G1 to this game. :smeag:

Bayverse inferior. Soundwave superior. That aside, what happened with Ghosthand's(possibly the wrong name, I have been gone for a bit) group?

They're waiting on Ghosthands himself who is probably a bit busy with life currently.Though Raknar has found himself covered in plushy lookalikes thanks to Doomslayer.

They're waiting on Ghosthands himself who is probably a bit busy with life currently.

yes, it seems so, although he was online less than an hour before, but apparently he was to busy to post.

... Dude, why not the Unicron Trilogy? I mean, Pokeformers!