Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I'm allowed to say what I want, Nuju. :PBesides that, I nearly killed him with you, seeing as I had him stabbed through the gut and out the other end. :sigh:It's the others who were complaining earlier, I was pretty much just thought "I'm epic bro." Why, I kept you busy long enough that they got to live....seriously though, look back a page or two. Everybody was disturbed by what you did.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't enjoy that battle yesterday. Best day of RPing on BZP since Requiem.Also, Hubert, what more could you possibly want from an RPG in one day?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't enjoy that battle yesterday. Best day of RPing on BZP since Requiem.Also, Hubert, what more could you possibly want from an RPG in one day?-Teezy

Ah, you're just saying that 'cause you killed one. XD

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Hey, can I get a recap of what happened to the Hau Karda and Miha?

I don't think anything actually happened to Miha, you could say she was involved somehow, or whatever...As for the Hau Karda, they survived the battle with the Rahkshi. That's about it.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

If a limb was detached at a mechanical section, but some of the tissue was torn, would it be godmodding to reattach the limb a few minutes after it had come off?EDIT: If not, are fake/mechanical limbs allowed?

I believe GregF said at one point that either Toa could not be rebuilt after being broken, or that it would be difficult (near impossible) to do so.And I've seen someone with a mechanical limb before.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So Rahkshi are headed for Le-Koro now huh?Let's see how well my ragtag "meatshields" hold.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Oh, and by the way, my new evil character Suminaxe and his five minions are headed towards Le-Koro as well. They'll attempt to help the Rahkshi wherever they go. Right now, by my guestimations, they should be on the side of Lake Kanae closest to Lake Pala. Sorry ILS, they don't know about you, and unless the Rahkshi head that way, they won't be heading in that direction.

Hey man, if the Rahkshi are indeed headed for the ILS, let it be their battle. :P Not wanting to hog the fun but well we're already a bunch of people going at it and any more would be way too chaotic. That and they'd be specifically attacking the ILS.On a side note: are Suminaxe's minions NPCs?

Edited by TX Wade

@ Auron: using NPCs as personal minions and things of the sort isn't exactly allowed. Only time you can really use NPCs is to further your story or something similar, if I'm correct. You'd have to turn them into PCs.@ Wotsiznaim: They're definitely going to attack Le-Koro (I think) but they might drop by Pala-Koro. It is composed of a group of people attempting to rid the island of Makuta's influence, after all. To the Rahkshi, they may be looked upon as possibilities as those hiding whatever it is they're looking for. But you do have a point. I'm mostly just trying to convince myself that they'll come fight us :P